It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will allow Iran to become a Nuclear Power?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I was astonished when I read this (link below) if this is true then Obama has to be a nut job. Allowing Iran become Nuclear power has got to be a sick joke. I know it's nearly Aprils fools day but this isn't funny.

www.debka.com...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by jackitin]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jackitin

To be honest I already think Iran has Nukes.. and has now turned to satelite tech to perfect the delivery system..

Not that I am for or against Iran having said weapons.. Just stating this as the only real reason why the West only talk about Iran, and why these talking heads on both sides just drone on and on about it with zero movement.

Nuclear Iran, a great distraction for the masses..

*tho I do think that some people will bump heads soon, there are to many twitchy nervous sphincter muscles out in the ME right now for something not to happen*

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
com on get real , rumsfeld sat at the board for the company who sold iran the centrifuges in the first place back in the 80´s.

to say iran will become is a bit of an understatement if not even delerious ,,

they already have "radioactive matter powerplants"

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
so i wonder is regans machines working now??? lol

stick a magnetic force over iran just like out the Simpsons movie and let them shower themselves in radioactive waste!!

probably already on it......

and if haarp is real then i've just answered my own question

one word.............. EMI

[edit on 15-3-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Well, who gives the US the authority or the right to dictate other countres' policies? Why should America be the ones to police the world of Nukes?

Hell, they are the ones who dropped two of them on Japan, killing hundreds of thousands. If anything, the US themselves should be policed and have their asernal removed - they actually used them!

I agree that nukes in the hands of Iran could be bad thing, but they don't answer to America. No one does, or at least, no one shouldn't.

Perhaps the US would find the hostility they face from much of the world reduced if they just backed off and let people manage their own lives for a change.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Obama will allow Iran to become a Nuclear Power?

Well so what... does Obama rule the world and all of a sudden has the power to be the voice for the rest of the countries here on this planet that we live.

Please remember that we live on a planet yes it is a planet and we are and should be as races all equal, since when does some guy called Obama talk for all man kind..?

Outside of America people do not condole what Israel is doing and the way they go about things.. look outside the box be a part of the big world.

I don't get into the religious side of things and this is not by any means my defense for your remark.It is purely my moral response .Iran will not be a nuclear power they are a developing country in the new world and we should respect that.

I could ramble for a bit ,I hope i got my point across

thanks

Ocker

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I am not saying that it should be down to America alone to stop Iran becoming a Nuclear Power because I feel it's in the interest of the world as a whole to stop them. However, I do feel that America should not force another country into not taken military action just because they themselves are over stretched in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Maybe they are just distancing themselves from all this, then if it does all kick off they can say they opposed it in the small hope they will not be dragged into war. Somehow I just cannot see Israel standing by while Iran goes after Nukes. Do remember that Iran has threatened to destroy Israel more then once now.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Awesome !

Barry finally gets something right

The day Iran announces it has nuclear weapons will be the day I go out and buy a magnum of Bollinger

If any country NEEDS nuclear weapons it has to be Iran with Israel threatening to bomb the crap out of the place every second day...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think Iran knows if they do something stupid they will be eliminated without a second thought. Their leader doesn't seem to realize that anymore than Chavez does though. I feel sorry for the common man everywhere

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
this is just absurd,

lets turn it around and change words,

will gordon brown allow U.s citizent to pay their own gasolin tax ?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Seems it general feeling here is what the hell has it got to do with the US what other countries decided to do, in a School playground this is called bullying, and would not be tolerated. Who gave American such power, and who is this Obama person, the king of the world as predicted in the bible, or does he just think that?

There is a Cancer within, and it will destroy America, if things continue the way they are.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Please!!!! half the middle east would jump for joy to see Iran attaked and its nuclear facilities destroyed. All the while condemning the US and Israel. Its a sad sad comment on the state of affairs in the middle east

it isnt might makes right. Its, might for right

[edit on 3/15/2010 by Phedreus]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The only problem with Iran is the one that is being manifested by the nuclear powers that are already there..

And BTW.. Its either WW3 in order to stop them or let them develop them in peace..

Which would you rather? Coz if the US starts WW3, guess how pretty the Amerikan landscape is going to look after it..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"Allow Iran"?!?

That's the problem and also why I am ashamed of this country, we feel that we have some ultimate authority to tell other countries what to do but we refuse to listen to other countries.

We have no right to tell another country what they are allowed to do or not. They can request our help if needed, we can give advice and make requests ourselves. But we are not Team America World Police (as the southpark crew so greatly parodied)

If Iran wants nukes fine, hell We ain't bitching at Israel, India, China, etc, etc about their nukes.

I see no problem with a country wanting to do their own thing. It's damn time that America get their collective noses out of every other country's ass and take care of it's own problems

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Of course he will..anything to further make the US look weaker to the rest of the world. It's not like he has any real power anyway, hell, he can't pass anything here, even with the Democratic majority he has......weak infective leadership here at home will do nothing for foreign relations. Oh, I forgot, it's Bush's fault.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How can Iran allow the US to be a nuclear power? The US has already killed hundreds of thousands with our nuclear bombs, Iran has killed none.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackitin
I am not saying that it should be down to America alone to stop Iran becoming a Nuclear Power because I feel it's in the interest of the world as a whole to stop them. However, I do feel that America should not force another country into not taken military action just because they themselves are over stretched in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Maybe they are just distancing themselves from all this, then if it does all kick off they can say they opposed it in the small hope they will not be dragged into war. Somehow I just cannot see Israel standing by while Iran goes after Nukes. Do remember that Iran has threatened to destroy Israel more then once now.

Correction, political pundits in America aired translational errors in a speech in which Iran's leader was saying how he wanted the current government of Zionist Israel to be destroyed. He has no desire for war or actual destruction of Israel. But I guess cause some talking head said it on the TV, he actually did say it right?

Iran is already a nuclear power but they don't have nukes yet. If they did, we would know, because Iran would openly admit to having nukes. The only purpose nuclear weapons serve these days is to act as a deterrent against attack.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I read that Iran is only after the nuclear deterrent because it feels threatened by the American presence in the Middle East and fears that it might be the next American target. If this is true then I guess I cannot blame them after all.

I also agree, that it isn't up to America to police the world, it's just unfortunate they already placed themselves in that position.

Also, if they are unconcerned about Iran becoming a Nuclear power all of a sudden, then why the hell did they make such a fuss about it in the first place? They have only created more tension by doing what they have done, Imposing silly little sanctions that have never deterred any country from doing what it wants to do.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
Please!!!! half the middle east would jump for joy to see Iran attaked and its nuclear facilities destroyed. All the while condemning the US and Israel. Its a sad sad comment on the state of affairs in the middle east

And I dare say more than half the world would be more than, shall we say, "smirking", to see the US attacked and have its arse thoroughly handed to them.

The US is a bully. And while I don't agree with Iran's policies or it's position on Israel (ie: destroy them) I also dont see why the US believes it has teh right to tell them what's what.

The US' foreign policy is generating this 'fear' and resentment and the more they [US] exert their force on others, the more others will 'force back'.

Personally, I say the US pulls its forces back and take care of its own. Stop acting like the world's babysitter. We don't need it.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with Iran having Nuclear Power and Nuclear Weapons.

Hell, they have Israel, Pakistan, India and China in the neighborhood and they all have Nukes to play with. Why shoud lran be different?

The best deterent to Nuclear war is that everyone has Nuclear weapons.

I just hope Iran can protect their missles so that they don't get lost on a plane flight or taken hostage by nefarious militant groups to use against another country.

I think Iran should have a different government seeing as how the last election was a farce and the Iranians protested it. I think that was a good thing for them to do. Of course the protest was put down and the duely elected government again has uncontested power.

A few more elections like that and the Iranian people will have had enough of their government screwing them over. Sounds kind of similar to the US government.....hmmmmm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join