It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening from NASA...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi John,

Welcome to ATS. I like your words already. Look forward to reading your threads in the future.

Grant.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I must agree... you don't SOUND like someone who worked at NASA for twenty years...

Quite illogical spock. Do tell, what does someone who has worked at NASA for twenty years sound like exactly? Professor frink on the simpsons?

Do you think about anything, before you write it?
I look forward to seeing what he puts forth.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Is this just really Jim O'Berg trying to come in a new angle? Sorry for the shortness just had to ask

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So.. I guess the saying is:

Do you have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that 9/11 was an inside job?

(seriously, I wonder what you guys think about it, though)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS AstroEngineer.

I look forward to your contributions to this site.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.

We'll be watching you......

Ok, just kidding! But we'd like your comments and views here on any subject you'd care to partake of. And yes, members have to remain "on the fence" about your claims on prior employment, as to be on one side or another instantly, is immature at best.

Until the 20th post, enjoy, explore and field all the questions that will flood your inbox!

be honest/ unflinching with your world view/experiences.... It makes things easier.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Welcome AstroEngineer, you will learn many things here and get aquainted with many of the brilliant minds we have here.

I hope in time you will have some cool stories/news to share with us.

Welcome to ATS, from Australia

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
*edit* double post monster got me again...*end edit*

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Welcome Astro
hope everyone gives good welcomes to you.

Awsome to see somone who worked for NASA, is now apart of ATS!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hello AstroEngineer... =)

You write a great story, and if the eloquence in your thought process is any clue, then you'll be writing one hell of a book... If that is your course.

I'm sure that you will also have some memories to share with us pertaining to the Space Shuttle Program - where were you, and what were you doing the moment Columbia disintegrated?....

ReEntry Live (Dedicated ot the Memory of Columbia)

I'm also positive you have something to tell us about in the way of undisclosed and/or mis represented objects in space.

Whatever you do, disclose with discretion, I'm sure that you are well aware that sites like ATS are monitored, and have agents of all sorts in the employ of Uncle Sammy (Davis Jr.??) who look for folks like yourself to show up. My suggestion to you is to disclose the fringe to those within a U2U setting instead of publicly to avoid an I.P. trace.

Welcome to ATS - I'm all about the logic... and am a natural born rocket scientist that had too much fuel to stay on Earth for any length of time. If you need me I'll be between the Asteroid Belt and the Oort Cloud!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats Astro-Well written thread with many good points. You will find many "internett" friends here, there are alot of scientists and former government emps here. Take good care of your ID.

As a scientist myself i will look forward to future posts from you. As we are both working for uncle sam, you allready know the key of discretion.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Astro Engineer.

I look forward to reading more of what you have to contribute. From what I've read so far, I suspect that you will have some fascinating perspectives to share.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome Astro Engineer, like everyone else here, I too hope for some revelations.
You sound like you need to rediscover yourself, as your title says, why is that, has working for Nasa somehow changed who you were (thoughts, character, believes) and if so, who's doing is it, your own or theirs?
I know you would be bound by secrecy, and your first priorities lie with family - not a very pleasant predicament to be in when your desire to tell truths is obviously great! - but remember, there are many ways to skin a cat, most here can "read between the lines"
As for the government watching, who knows, I believe they have bigger fish to fry.
Anyway, hope you can fill in some blanks, even if it is as minor as Neil Armstrong forgetting to tie his shoe laces before his "giant leap for mankind"

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.
As much and as deeply as this site is monitored by tptb I'd pull way back from 'sharing who you are'.
Share all the info and thoughts you want but your identity ? Bury it under a very large rock, in fact "john" is saying too much.
Good luck

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroEngineer

Hi man!!! Wow over 20 years working on NASA... Tell us man, what about the exchange??? How many alien races are involving in??? They have free access within ISS??? What about the mining bases in the Moon?? What about Nibiru??? Is it coming, already is aligned or already passed by??? The disclosure is up to happen or the guys in Houston will keep this endless cover up game???

Welcome to ATS buddy!!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroEngineer

John, how much of NASA is geared towards weather modification?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. On the internet nobody knows your a dog, funny New Yorker tag line in a comic from a ways back that might apply here.

My father worked for 22 years at Nasa, my Grandfather worked as a test pilot for two large companies and also worked for Nasa. I have been around NASA people all my life. Pilots, astronauts, engineers...and there is one thing I have to say about that......they are no smarter on this subject than the average internet citizen. Plain and simple. None of them know squat more about it than anybody here on this very board.

In fact, I do a decent amount of subcontracting work in the defense/aerospace industry and have to say that, in my experience, most of the Nasa engineers are horrible to work with. Not because they are demanding, because they ask for the most ridiculous stuff to be done for them, when in the end a college engineering dropout even knows what they are asking for has no bearing on the results of the product they are interested in. After they waste a bunch of time and money (none of it theirs) they simply shrug it off and go on about their original path (the one a college dropout could have drawn for them).

Am I being harsh, no sir. I am just relating my experience with Nasa. I thought I was alone, but for years at all the trade shows and conferences I attend my colleagues (most are competitors but we are all friendly towards each other) even bring it up and laugh about it. So at least it's not just me, lol.

Also, your introductory post smacks of the type of "look at me" syndrome many interested in this subject suffer from. You come on here, act ignorant and sheepish about how the community works, as if your new to all of this crazy internet fad...say your from Nasa and that your here to "share" stuff...of course a little at a time....no reason to share what you have up front, lol.

I am not going to doubt your from Nasa, but I'm not going to get shivers running up my legs like many of the schoolgirls here either at the mere thought of the tales your going to tell and spin.

There is a saying I hear a lot in my line of work...."if you can't do, teach...and if you can't teach go work for the government." This is true for Nasa as well.....many engineers worth their salt can earn WAY more money in the private sector so the best go there. I didn't figure this out until I was a little older, or I would have asked my Dad why he worked there for so long and didn't get a higher paying job outside of government....but now that I think about it, I did see my dad get his hand stuck in a pickle jar once reaching for a quarter he dropped in there.........so yeah, in retrospect I can see how he was fit for lifelong government employment positions.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy your stay

Make it a long one!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wow, it's amazing to see how quickly people pass judgement and write somebody off after just one post. How is a site like this supposed to exist and remain relevant if someone is blasted and made to feel as if they are "just another hoaxer" upon their very introduction to us. I, for one, will give folks the benefit of the doubt until and wait to pass judgement once I learn where that person is coming from... As humans, we are intuitively perseptive and for the most part, can naturally weed out the those who wish to deceive.

That being said, Welcome "John" and I enjoyed your post AND your response later on. It sounds to me as if you are coming from a more philosophical aspect with your post and not so much "ET's" etc.. That's fantastic and If that is the case, I would like to hear (without you having to reveal what you know/don't know) what your feelings are on said philosophies.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join