It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For 2012, go to the source, and listen to Mayan Grand Elder Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That is a clear example when we have hunderds of "proof" showing us that an immense change is coming. Yet people will believe some debunker ,who does not even know what he is talking about, because he is some kind of Mayan "Elder", and because his views correspond to the fear of change that the majority of population has. Hell, he does not even know what the pyramids were build for. " Was built to honor our grandfather sun".. Gimme a break. He was either payed good, or seriously does not know a thing.

I mean he does represent the 2012 scenario so that even the dumbest person on earth would understand that. But if it was really true and Mayans were so dumb, how could they have done such remarkable things. Maybe they did not?

The so called Mayan calendar is not even Mayan in origin. They merely recoded the knowledge that was transfered to them from Atlantis. Oh i forgot Atlantis did not exist... (sarcasm)

If nothing happens on 2012 then guys... you are in some serious sht. I mean since when degradation of cosciousness was a part of spiritual evolution? Ah technological evolution is what we here for... But you will die soon and will not see a damn, because technology rejects spiritual concepts. I mean come on. You do not even realize what price of freedom you will have to pay in order to submit to technology. If nothing occured on 2012 then we would have NWO fascist state already now.

2012 will be a window of opportunity to freedom and nobody will miss it especially our planet.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by dryadlover]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can't think of any plausible scenario that would cause a total eclipse of the sun for 3 days. If anyone else can, I'd like to hear it (someone credible not "Nibiru will slow approach and blot out the sun because I said so") Why do people take things so literally and accept the first thing they hear as fact.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Would, Could a volcanic eruption blackout the sun with a cloud of ash and dust, Krakatoa like? How would 70 hours of no sun/heating affect ocean temprature, cue mini ice age perhaps? Im hoping for the mother of all motherships to beam me up instead.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
this would be like me saying i knew what the ancient europeans were doing when they built stonehenge, because they are my ancestors. I haven't a clue and neither does he. most of the mayan civilizations artifacts and such were destroyed by the invading spanish. This guy is a charlatan. I don't know what will happen in 2012, but neither does this guy.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't believe the world will end in 2012, but it is around the time of the solar maximum. In 1989 solar activity shorted out transformers and power grids, causing blackouts in the US and Canada.The solar storm in 1859 actually melted and set fire to telegraph cables. This sort of damage would take days if not weeks to repair, so if anything I would guess that the "days of darkness" will end up being your city without power.

I personally am stocking some supplies and have alternate power generation (solar and gas generator) to be able to ride out a multi-week power outage.

If it is a huge event, as in big enough to zap most of the satellites in orbit, that will cause chaos for months on end (imagine GPS system being down and have to launch new satellites, etc).

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well a tug on the north pole towards the sun would have given most people north of the equator a non-setting sun, as per the Egyptians.

This in turn would have made it night for the Mayans who were south of the equator.

Not hard to imagine since the arctic is like this all the time, light for 6 months and dark for 6 months. Tilt the earth a little more and more places would experience the same thing.

Question is, what has the power to do this?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Ah, so thats the tale of the 3 days of darkness, it occurs during the calendar rollover. Now that would be special.

Whats also interesting is a similar story reported by the ancient Egyptians, but in their report they had 3 days of Sun. The Egyptians said the tides changed and the Nile ran backward. The Sun would dip low in the sky but never set and then rise again.

So I guess where ever you are during this time, you would either get 3 days of dark or 3 days of light.

I assume the only thing strong enough to tilt the earth like that would be the galactic core. So it takes about 3 days to move through its influence.

Now if the earth tilted, wouldn't that cause massive earthquakes worldwide because of plate/fault stress and slippage? The Mayan and Egyptian reports I read never mentioned any earthquakes, but they may have neglected to report that detail if their area didn't experience any problems.

Or something passing by that slows our rotation so greatly for that effect to happen.
Dont the sumerians make mention of this event and effect as well?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry, I haven't read much of the thread apart from the title. Would just like to say. Didn't Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica tell us what exactly the Mayans predicted and what to expect on that day?

If you haven't watched those movies I suggest you do so if you want to know what is happening with the world.

Actually I'm going to make a thread about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
this is interesting. so according to the time-line described in the video, 5200 years to the past would put as between 3200-3000 BC. this jives with biblical history in the sense that 3200-3000 BC is around the time of the supposed "Enoch" and "Noah". coincidence? i guess it all depends on when this event takes place. great thread!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

Wow... I have to think about how to respond here because I have no idea how you came up with that after watching the video. I'm seriously wondering if we watched the same video... but, assuming we did... how did you get that he was advancing fear of change? And, if you'd have watched any of the other videos or read any of the other writing on that website, you'd have seen that he IS talking about substantial change (immense change coming, as you put it) but in a spiritual, consciousness evolutionary way... not the end of the world way.

I seriously think you totally misunderstood every single thing he said. Or... perhaps I misunderstood every single thing you said because I had a very difficult time following your train of thought in that post.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lad18913290
this is interesting. so according to the time-line described in the video, 5200 years to the past would put as between 3200-3000 BC. this jives with biblical history in the sense that 3200-3000 BC is around the time of the supposed "Enoch" and "Noah". coincidence? i guess it all depends on when this event takes place. great thread!

He made no mention of a timeline. In fact, he said

We do not have a date to say that it is going to be the 12th of December.. it could be 2015, 2020 or further on. We are lost to the correct date.

The only timelines of the end of the long count calendar have been made by Westerners.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
Sorry, I haven't read much of the thread apart from the title. Would just like to say. Didn't Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica tell us what exactly the Mayans predicted and what to expect on that day?

If you haven't watched those movies I suggest you do so if you want to know what is happening with the world.

Actually I'm going to make a thread about it.

I haven't seen the Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica and I don't know what they have to say about it but I'm seriously wondering why you would only read the title of this thread before deciding that Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica "tell us what exactly the Mayans predicted and what to expect on that day" - unless, of course, they tell us something different from what the the Chief Elder OF the Mayans tell us and you have any agenda.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lets say that the elder is correct in stating a 'dark sun' every 5,200 years... and 2010 through 2030 could be the period when the 'dark sun' returns.

Then, there should be some historical note or myth of an earlier dark sun somewhere around 3,180 +/- BCE.

As for getting anywhere near the Galactic core...or even crossing the Galactic Equatorial plane--- our solar systen is oriented some 5-8 LY
above this conceptual 'plane' and won't physically cross the Galactic plane for millions of years future. (it's a 40 my cycle ~~~up & down~~~)

the Catholic '3 days of darkness', was a warning from the Virgin Mary...
Now - i wonder if this Maya 60-70 hours is actually an added item, added to the calendar priest story, after the prediction spread throughout the mostly Catholic population? ... hmmm

this 60-70 hours of darkness, could not be caused by a stop in the rotation of the Earth, physics tells us that is impossible. So, if there is a darkness over the whole globe, it is not a localized phenemona in the land of the Maya so a volcano would not be the source no matter how much belching of gasses & ash clouds.

An Asteroid hit would likely created gigantic tsunamis before the darkness set in, and would be noted in the prediction.

In recent weeks i've read theories where the sun itself 'unwinds' its own
magnetosphere in 11,000 year cycles...perhaps when the Suns magnetic fields 'unwind' ...the Sun itself undergoes a gigantic change and the whole surface becomes a single dark sun-spot for a period of time.
perhaps its just the visible spectrum of light that gets altered and the intense UV light is all that travels the 92million miles to the Earth's megnetosphere where a dull hazy Aurora envelops the planet ionosphere
---encasing the globe in an ionized 'shell' & neither the sun or moon or stars are to be seen for this 3 days/70 hrs.

thanks,

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
For the sun to be blocked for 3 days and nights,it would have to be hidden by a very slow moving object.
Surely we would have indentified such an object by now?
So I am thinking more of something terrestrial being the cause-Yellowstone would maybe block the sunlight for a good while if that erupted.But for the whole earth?

I read somewhere(wish I could remember where)that there would be 3 days of darkness in 2012,and that we should all stay indoors in order to remain safe...That makes sense to me,because after 1 day without sun many would believe the world was ending,and chaos would ensue.

Better to stay indoors IMO.

Anyone else have any other ideas as to what could block the sunlight for 3 days?

[edit on 14/3/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
In recent weeks i've read theories where the sun itself 'unwinds' its own
magnetosphere in 11,000 year cycles...perhaps when the Suns magnetic fields 'unwind' ...the Sun itself undergoes a gigantic change and the whole surface becomes a single dark sun-spot for a period of time.
perhaps its just the visible spectrum of light that gets altered and the intense UV light is all that travels the 92million miles to the Earth's megnetosphere where a dull hazy Aurora envelops the planet ionosphere
---encasing the globe in an ionized 'shell' & neither the sun or moon or stars are to be seen for this 3 days/70 hrs.

That's an interesting theory. Can you give any links to any of these? I'd love to read them...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, I'm skeptical about 2012, listening to a "Mayan Elder" in 2010 is like listening to a "Biblical Scholar." There's too much room for interpretation, and not enough information to make an educated conjecture on what (if anything) is going to happen. And while I have my doubts, I'm still hopeful.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Boy oh boy...it just so happen I just got back from Tulum Mexico. I got to spend all day this past Tuesday with a Mayan village. They laugh at our predictions. It's a new cycle for the sun thats all. You see I don't just read and take people's word for it..I hop on a plane and really deny ignorance. So lets stop the non-sense...It's a new sun solar life. But they do beleieve the ufo's are connected to the "creator". The Mayans believe in many God's over the world of light as well as like 9 or so over the underworld. But they do call the ships of light watchers. That was the most surprising information I got from the village elders. And some of the group I were with really had a hard time swallowing this. I have some really great pictures of the ruins and some of the templates that have "watchers" engraved on them.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dryadlover
That is a clear example when we have hunderds of "proof" showing us that an immense change is coming. Yet people will believe some debunker ,who does not even know what he is talking about, because he is some kind of Mayan "Elder", and because his views correspond to the fear of change that the majority of population has. Hell, he does not even know what the pyramids were build for. " Was built to honor our grandfather sun".. Gimme a break. He was either payed good, or seriously does not know a thing.

I mean he does represent the 2012 scenario so that even the dumbest person on earth would understand that. But if it was really true and Mayans were so dumb, how could they have done such remarkable things. Maybe they did not?

The so called Mayan calendar is not even Mayan in origin. They merely recoded the knowledge that was transfered to them from Atlantis. Oh i forgot Atlantis did not exist... (sarcasm)

If nothing happens on 2012 then guys... you are in some serious sht. I mean since when degradation of cosciousness was a part of spiritual evolution? Ah technological evolution is what we here for... But you will die soon and will not see a damn, because technology rejects spiritual concepts. I mean come on. You do not even realize what price of freedom you will have to pay in order to submit to technology. If nothing occured on 2012 then we would have NWO fascist state already now.

2012 will be a window of opportunity to freedom and nobody will miss it especially our planet.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by dryadlover]

Thier pyrimids were built on top of each other every solar cycle. They had one cut out it was just layer after layer of stone. They were built to worship certain gods. Sun, rain, etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think Lad189 etc. is on to something : the Egyptians experienced the Nile flowing backwards, and 5200 years ago is as good an estimate as any for the time of the flood. So maybe something humungous passed close by and it's gravity pulled the rivers and the Mediterranean and the Black Sea into a focal point somewhere around Ararat.
Other cultures have flood stories, and not just versions of the Noah story but their own flood in their region. The galactic core eruption theory is interesting but lacks a prospective mechanism to trigger the eruption and could do with a tighter timeline. As for the ET- assisted ascension to some higher dimension, well, hmm...
You don't hear much about the cataclysms the Mayans were supposed to associate with the turns of the epochs (fire, flood, ice etc.) and listening to this guy it's not surprising : they might know a lot about galactic astronomy, but don't seem so expert on the solar system or exceptional events like anomalous long-orbit bodies coming past.
So maybe it's a re-run of the flood we get in 2012?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
I can't think of any plausible scenario that would cause a total eclipse of the sun for 3 days. If anyone else can, I'd like to hear it (someone credible not "Nibiru will slow approach and blot out the sun because I said so") Why do people take things so literally and accept the first thing they hear as fact.

A few years ago modern scientists would have said it's impossible for the sun to go so long without producing any sunspots at all, but it did, and baffled them. The problem with assuming we have everything figured out is we haven't even experienced everything yet, and the universe has many more surprises left for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join