It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting High Without Drugs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey....

What about just feelin' high 'cause you're having a great time on ATS!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

It's not how long but how deep. Essentially I first experienced qigong master Effie Chow in 1995. Then I investigated to see if this stuff was real. Then I started Yan Xin qigong in 1997. I felt heat and bliss. Then in 1999 Chunyi Lin did a presentation for my spiritual healing graduate class. I knew right away he was for real. So then in 2000 I took his classes intensively as self-directed graduate research (under African studies no less) and 6 months later I went 8 days on half glass of water with increasing electromagnetic fields.

The trick is to convert the emotional electrochemical energy to electromagnetic chi energy but then to open the third eye you have to convert the chi to shen or spirit light love holographic laser energy.

But people around me started freaking out because I was doing spiritual exorcism of them. I had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition. But I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of her skull. And then the room was spinning around me as a spacetime vortex when I sat in full lotus.

So then I stopped practicing but still Chunyi Lin touched my forehead and shot the laser love into the middle of my brain so it was permanently magnetized.

Now I have to be very careful about my diet since my magnetized pineal gland automatically transduces the lower body energy -- serotonin and anaerobic bacteria -- into my brain where it's transduced via piezoelectric energy into electromagnetic bliss -- a magnetic bliss.

During the full moon the magnetic bliss is 10 times stronger -- the moon is the lost connection to be a full human -- so the Solar-based civilization going back 10,000 years is the Matrix mind control.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For me, in no particular order:

*Trance/Techno
*Dancing
*Laughter - good hard long laughs where you can barely breathe and your tummy and face hurt.
*When I was in Alaska, hiking up a mountain and seeing the most breathtaking views and inhaling the crisp clean air.
*Something really positive happening and having a day with nothing negative happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Right the heart beat is the same FREQUENCY as the RHYTHM of the dance beat -- it's also the DREAM rhythm of the brain -- 12 beats per second or so.

Oh? Youre dead if your heart is beating 720 beats a minute.

Thats a trip!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
To me, it's all about laughter.
I loved toking because of that. I could laugh like an innocent child.
The closest thing to a chemical high is spontaneous laughter.
The second thing would be lovemaking, as opposed to sex.
If I had a choice, right before I had my last breath, I would prefer to go out laughing, as much as I love making love.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I used to work out 6 days a week, 2hrs a day. I'm actually starting P90X this Monday, but I just wanted to say that when I was working out those 6 days a week I always felt a great high afterwards. It doesn't happen when you first start working out, at first you feel laggy/tired after you are done, but over time (maybe a month or so after you start) you will get a natural high out of it. In fact it's proven that working out is a natural anti-depressant. I have bipolar and I used to feel great after working out.

Now that I've gained a little bit of weight, and lost my muscles/six pack I feel terrible about my body, so once I get going with the P90X program I'm going to feel great, I know it! Just make sure to take some supplements to help your body recover and you'll be fine

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if chanting, meditation and dancing were discovered or enhanced while under the influence of psychedelics.

Even as I'm typing this the sense of taboo concerning this topic is intense, even on ATS, which imo signifies something very important about the topic.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You know that story of the mouse that pushed the orgasm button until it starved to death?
Where's our orgasm button?
Where's our drug button?
Damn you science, always giving the goods to the mice.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think drugs have run their course and will eventually go out of style.

They're overrated, especially compared to real highs.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Drew...any good suggestive videos or reading? excellent post by the way!
been experimenting with natural highs for a few years now on and off. have been very interested in Qigong as well. wondering what kind of diet you are on(if any)?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I like the working out natural high. Gotta love endorphins.

I also like the sensation of focusing your attention fully on something happening, like the leaves blowing in the wind. Really experiencing the whole thing, the smell, the sound, the play of light, the feel of the wind. Bringing your full attention to bear on something makes you feel incredibly alive. "Thinking" about it just doesnt compare.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

These are the testimonials from some of the people Chunyi Lin has healed of disease -- late term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, other rare diseases:

www.springforestqigong.com...

This is John Chang, another qigong master, in action:

www.youtube.com...

This is a free book on the beginning levels of the small universe aka microcosmic orbit practice:

www.scribd.com...

This practice is the 12 notes of the music scale as the 12 energy points along the outside of the body. So you practice the scale over and over and with each time the energy is stronger -- you just sit with your back straight, relaxed in a chair, and listen to each note along the outside of the body.

Here's the C.D. to use to practice the small universe exercise:

www.springforestqigong.com...

Here's the book for the advanced levels of the small universe exercise:

www.amazon.com...

books.google.com...:++alchemy+and+immortality&source=bl&ots=CzWTdTMj5U&sig=HY-D2C7eey1RHt JY0rggPLdF93Y&hl=en&ei=am6cS5O2AoT58AbPzoSFDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCAQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I know of many people who feel that they are more creative after smoking weed, I however have never felt the same.

I write poetry and find that I am at my finest and my mind flows the most freely after 2 or 3 STRONG energy drinks, preferably NOS or SPIKE.

Energy drinks are MY high and heres an example of energy drink creativity:

It needs to be read to this instrumental starting at :09. It is a conversation between myself, God, and the devil. God is marked by ** the devil is * everything else is me.

www.youtube.com...

my world was getting smokey as my girl was sayin hold me
if only she should see the way the weed was startin ta control me
i been totally out of this world outter space is where they told me
that they found me slowly comin down but man they dont even know me
so the clouds are where im livin lookin down tryin to envision
i was sick of all the bull# had ta spaceship out this bitch an
i been facin a resistance satan makin me propositions

like *sonny sell ya soul and i will take you to all the riches*

but wont i rot in hell that aint exactly what i had pictured

*quit ya bitchin i will make it worth ya while cuz they will listen
ta ya music it is true without me they would just stay clueless*

so im choosin riches now ta have you burn me i can do this
on my lonely its been cold but on this road i am the only
got these phonys on my back tryin ta pass but they slow we
know the only way ta pass is not ta crash so its unholy
to hold the devils hand and ask the man above to hold me

**i see ya commitment and if you listen i will guide you**

whyd you choose right now ta shine threw i been trying ta get you i knew
prayin was the way so i was doin it everyday
but i never got an answer man i was plannin ta run away

**from this mayhem that consumed you do you even know my way
or my plans for that matter it saddens me to have to say
that i cannot hold your hand you are a man and you must make
your own descions in this life your pen is powered threw all of the pain
and you may not see it now but i promise one day you will awake
and take everything you been threw as a blessin because it has made
a boy into a man so please dont think about it again
sellin you soul to the devil that is because it will offended
me it was a gift if you dont want it i can send
someone to replace you take you quicker than you came in**

that wont be necessary everyday i count my blessins
i may not live how you expected but im learnin from your lessons
i been steppin in directions forward more than i had ever
and im never turnin back the past is burnin in my rear view mirror

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

The orgasm button is literally the pineal gland -- you can "flex" it with your intention -- once the third eye is opened. Just do the practices I just posted -- and if you can go see Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance -- they can open your third eye. They touch your forehead and transmit in a laser-love energy into the center of your brain so it is permanently magnetized.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Right - I mean the frequency of the drum head itself! So you have the drum rhythm and then the frequency of the drum -- which is about 12 or 18 hertz -- but not as the pumping the heart -- but as the neuron electromagnetic ELF waves. The drum rhythm is 1 to 4 to 8 a second or so -- which would be the Delta -- deep sleep brain wave -- so that's how the trance is set in for the heart-mind connection.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AYNECHENT

Here listen to this drumming from Dagomba people

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I could put that on the IPOD and fall asleep comfortably to that.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here's the book on that type of drumming:

www.amazon.com...

Chernoff explains the philosophy behind it -- he studied it for 10 years.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I tried to "look inside" but only got the first page. Im going to take your word on it and pick it up the next time I visit the book store.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join