It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting High Without Drugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AYNECHENT

Well you can read more about Chernoff in my masters thesis -- freely readable here:

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Here's some of the secret of chocolate -- 40 teaspoons of cocoa a week and it destroys the 4 main diseases of modern society.

www.reactivereports.com...

Too bad 70% of U.S. chocolate is harvested by child slaves in Africa:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Dancing, Sex, Expression, Energy. Tea, Cinnamon Spice, and Lavander. Scented Candles, and Flowers. Tree's, the smell of wood. Elements of nature, Stars and Space. Mystery, Intruige, Exploration, Unkown and the Known. Bread and Butter. Facts, and Myths, Truth is greater than fiction. The Loving Embrace of a Child. All that is Holy and all that which is not. All that which is seen, and all that which is unseen. ~v~^~ []

^
~
v

[edit on 14-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ONLY BAD DREAMS

Most definitely -- if a person is healthy then you can see this yellow-white light shooting out around their heads -- it helps with a white background.

I used to charge up my coworkers at my last job -- I would sit in full lotus at work -- and then they would come talk to me. When you transmit the energy it's through the right brain so you have to be silent as talking is through the left brain.

The healing energy is light and electromagnetic -- and you can either store it back in your lower body or transmit it into others -- where ever the need is strongest. But if you want to further open your third eye then you have to store it up internally or have an energy master transmit their energy into you.

But then you can take in the emotional electrochemical energy around you and by practicing the complementary opposite harmonics -- the alchemy -- the trance dance healing -- the yoga position as pyramid power -- it creates a vortex which transduces the lower frequency energy from chemical into electromagnetic.

So that creates a free energy system and the vortex turning the emotions into light energy is through relaxation of the kidney energy -- via the vagus nerve. So each main organ is based on the electrochemical of an organ. If you have lung damage it's sadness, liver is anger, kidney is fear, pancreas is worry, heart is overexcitement.

But you convert the kidney fear into willpower and then the liver anger into wisdom and then the heart overexcitement into compassion (through slowing the lung sadness into courage and the pancreas worry into good intention). Then the heart creates electromagnetic fields that open up the pineal gland.

So then you can "flex" the pineal gland and this transmits the electromagnetic energy and then you shoot light out of your brain as the pineal gland is a piezoelectric transducer -- and you then see light around people. So the more you convert the lower electrochemical energy into light energy the more you see light energy.

For the full opening it's called the "rainbow vortex of reality" -- from full '___' opening -- and the bliss is overwhelming -- it feels like the tailbone peels back like when eating shrimp -- but it's from the deep bliss sensation and this shoots up to the brain and cracks open the skull.

The alchemy makes the center of the hands and feet pulsate with electromagnetic healing energy so that it's electrolysis and you can convert the energy in the atmosphere into water and nutrition, also you don't need to breathe much -- since you get the oxygen straight from the electromagnetic pulsations.

Then you go into spacetime travel when the skull gets soft and opens up. The best way to do this is in full lotus body position as that stabilizes the energy -- through the natural vortex harmonics of the pyramid or tetrahedron.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

wow your the first person other than me that has said that about breathing ins your dogs fur smell! kind of crazy sounding but if i lay down beside my dog and bury my face into its neck and breat it kind of gives me a nice sensation and when i was with my ex just being around her and talking to her made me feel high! i have never been around another person or been in another relationship where i felt like i felt around her i miss her more than i miss anything in the world and i still love her even though im married and my wife knows this and is ok with it. but if i was stressed out or sad or had any negative emation if i buried my face in my ex's hair id instantly change and become happy it was just something about her smell. me and her were connected on a spiritual level to. we always shared dreams and we could finishe each others sentences the next day when we talked about the dream and say what each other did in the dream and we was never wrong. this was even when we lived on opposite sides of the usa when we first met. i miss her with all of my heart. but yeah being with her and smelling her made me high and so did the sex ive never felt the same around any other woman. and the smelling of my doggy but it isnt the same as my ex.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...

Its just like this.

Also another good way to see your aura.

www.diamondhead.net...

In mine I see gold. I also see sparks of turquoise, pink and light. My aura seems to be easier to see for people. I seem to be able to project it so others can see clear with their eyes. It this state it looks like a flash of gold light. I see when I feel heart.

I see your aura as Indigo, with bands of light blue that move outward from the sides. That protects your energy and helps you sustain and be cool/calm. I'm aware that there is an Aura that represents our highest faith, with our soul mission, and truth. I can tell your work with you energy since you seem to have found a balance with your energy to a point where your using to your higher good, however, I see layers of and different hue's of each, in a rainbow.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

yeah that's follicular phermones:

www-news.uchicago.edu...

"These data demonstrate that humans have the potential to communicate pheromonally, either by using an unidentified part of the main olfactory system, or perhaps with a sixth sense, with its own unique pathway," McClintock writes in the paper, which she co-authored with Kathleen Stern, a 1992 Ph.D. graduate in psychology from the University of Chicago who is a researcher in private industry.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

Ya I get that from myself, and other people. That is love, and each of us have a unique smell when in expression. Thats who you are

It emits itself when you follow your heart. It also imparts itself when we are emitters.

reply to post by drew hempel

That seems to fit with what I and others have been experiencing. The answers are everywhere we look. Thanks.

May Mother Goddess~
and Father God
Bless you~

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Everything perceived and enjoyed by the spirit (soul) is in reality itself and like itself. Spirit can not enjoy matter it can only enjoy spirit. It has no affinity with matter only with spirit. Matter in any form is only a catalyst for the spirit enjoying itself. Spirit is highly stratified and the higher or purer the stratum of spirit the more aware and desirable it is. But the soul must have the integrity to focus and remain conscious at that purity/intensity. If it does not have that capacity it falls asleep/unconscious and needs to descend to a less challenging intensity where it can remain aware. From the highest region come a current which descends through the creations and touches down on Earth first. Earth is the most important habitat in the entire creations of matter. With the descend of spirit in an effort to remain conscious, at each plane additional covers are added. The body being one such cover. Outwardly the spirit can enjoy itself through the cover is pleasure and even as pain. This is dissipation. Alcohol or Sex, for example facilitate the spirit enjoying itself though dissipation. But such enjoyment, is in reality, deception and waste.

There is another way for spirit to enjoy and that is with concentration and ascension. This is known as bliss, the diametric opposite of pleasure/pain. The spirit enjoying itself in this way which help it to move upwards to greater bliss and higher consciousness. But this approach, in and of itself, is limited. What is required is the spirit connect with the current coming from the highest region. This provides the elevator by which the spirit can rise eventually to the top. Such an ability, against the forces of matter and the primal karma and karmic debt are nearly impossible to achieve. And can not be done by the spirit unaided. But the path exists to the unlimited and perfect "High".

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
'___' - is a substance produced in your brain. And it's illegal.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don't condone the use of drugs like '___'. Those drugs do open the doorway of the mind, but they force the door open and can cause damage. Also the door slams shut so it can lead to some instability and fear. And although it takes you a place higher, you are still under the influence and potentially not in perfect balance or judgment. In a sense this is a peak into these realms. But we cannot distict them from the mind and body to the reality or experience. If your using certain drugs for therapy and healing of the mind, that is a totally different and opposite thing, however, the trick becomes to find when you feel healed enough to continue without the needs or desire's of that substance, and unfortantley often times it leads to decay from abuse, and that goes back to why we started using it in the first place. It does not fix the problem, it can only show you the way, if you are able to take its advice and follow through, then you no longer need it. And you realise you never needed it. In the long run, its not good for your soul. MJ is good for knocking the pendulum in motion, but its up to you to keep that motion alive.

Trying things like to enjoy life can be the height of our spiritual existance. To find what we can do, and not what others expect us to do. And to enjoy every bit of it. Music is the seat of the soul.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Metafive

I take methadone everyday. I am prescribed it though. 120 miligrams.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When I perform for a 1000-5000 people crowd, thats gets me high
its amazing.
Especially trance gigs.

You can almost touch, taste and smell the energy when all the people go out of their minds all at the same time. There's a big feeling of unity coming over you, and all I can do is smile go out of my mind with them. Awesome!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You want to get high?

Give $100 bucks to a lemonade stand, even if it's all you got.

Ask that girl on a date you've been thinking about.

Plot and fulfill an attack on your enemy.

Volunteer at a shelter? And wonder why animal shelters get more attention than human shelters.

Talk to your neighbor.

Or you can do what everyone else does.

Smoke some weed, and do nothing and feel great.

Pray and do nothing and feel you've done something.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Singlehand sailing, just me, my boat and the wind. Falon Gong, meditation, yoga, deep spiritual prayer, working in the garden, bonsai, deep thought, writing, void meditation.
Any Gnosis or Enlightenment pursuit.

YouSir

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I noticed the google result page for "ATS" has gotten high today.

Anyway i just want to ask does being on 'cloud 9' mean your really high ?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sometimes when I make music (play guitar, sitar. write & produce songs) I can reach a position of not thinking of anything, totally still mind, being at one with the music I suppose. And it can make you high. It can make you feel cleansed, joyful and at peace.

Interestingly, Iggy Pop (surprising to some I would imagine) feels this too.

I'll tell you about punk rock: punk rock is a word used by dillitante's and ah... and ah... heartless manipulators about music that takes up the energies and the bodies and the hearts and the souls and the time and the minds of young men who give what they have to it and give everything they have to it and it's a... it's a term that's based on contempt, it's a term that's based on fashion, style, elitism, satanism and everything that's rotten about rock'n'roll. I don't know Johnny Rotten but I'm sure... I'm sure he puts as much blood and sweat into what he does as Sigmund Freud did. You see, what sounds to you like a big load of trashy old noise is in fact the brilliant music of a genius, myself . And that music is so powerful that it's quite beyond my control and ah... when I'm in the grips of it I don't feel pleasure and I don't feel pain, either physically or emotionally. Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either. You know? Like that? Do you understand what I'm saying sir?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's actually an awesome feeling and I recommend it to anyone. After that me and my friends went out, had a huge dinner, drank like fish, danced all night, then had sex a few times

EWW YOU HAD SEX WITH YOUR FRIENDS GROSS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join