It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Killed the Honeybees !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Chemtrails Killed the Honeybees - the reason for spraying the sky with Barium and other toxic chemicals was too destroy the honeybees who pollinate the fruit-flowers so that fruit and vegetables can grow. Without honeybees, no fruit, no vegetable, no food - and people will die.

The Chemtrails or chemical trails from the sprayer planes is part of the elites plan of depopulating the world. When people are hungry, they will riot, when they riot they will be arrested, when they are arrested, they will be questioned, and put into three different groups - one they will kill immediately, one they will torture and question further, and a small group which they will chip and send back into the New World Order

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Well, i will just chime in here and suggest that chemtrails aren't just killing honey bees, but humans, fish, birds, all kinds of plants, polluting our water, soil, blocking and manipulating our natural sunlight, manipulating the weather, and outright being disgustingly evil.

Appreciate the thread, and the vid.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I heard another theory also, that the bees cant find theyr way back to the hive due to the moving of the Magnetic Poles..

just another theory, also, I have heard that the Barium in the Chems is used as Xray/gammaray blockers... Thats why it is so secret, the solar system is about to get a new layout, and it must b kept hidden..

SO I HAVE HEARD !
I know the chemtrails are there, I see them almost every day , so ...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Well, i will just chime in here and suggest that chemtrails aren't just killing honey bees, but humans, fish, birds, all kinds of plants, polluting our water, soil, blocking and manipulating our natural sunlight, manipulating the weather, and outright being disgustingly evil.

Appreciate the thread, and the vid.

Yes, and there are people claiming that the poison in the Chems destroys the trees ability to create OxyGen. The photosythesis gets slowed etc..
There is some women in california I think it was doing research on that.

Persistent Contrails she calls them since the 'agents' have rediculed the chemtrails so much . I think we should call a spade for a spade, trails with chemicals = ChemTrails ?? Sounds okey by me ..

[edit on 13/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Without honeybees, no fruit, no vegetable, no food - and people will die.

The Chemtrails or chemical trails from the sprayer planes is part of the elites plan of depopulating the world.

Well they're not very successful. My local grocery stores are still routinely (actually, always) stocking fresh fruits and vegetables - and seem to be including more and more different types from around the world . And I believe this to be the case across the country and in "modernized" countries; otherwise, there would be news of produce shortages.

So, while chemtrails may or may not be a valid concern and they may or may not affect bees, which may or may not result in no fruits, no vegetables, no food - and the death of people, this really has not happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Barium and aluminum are components in weather manipulation. This is known and well documented. It may also be harming the bees, but I think the reason for their dying off is otherwise. Bats are dying off due to a novel fungi, perhaps a novel microorganism is infecting the bees? I also think that EM pollution is doing a lot of damage to them.

As for the chemtrail depopulation idea, I'm not so sure of this anymore. I just can't find any reliable information on this at all. If you think Jeff Rense, Dr. Deagle, and the like are reliable, then....uh..okay, but I just see narcissistic scum saying whatever they can to get their ratings up. Something's definitely going on in the skies, but I can't say what the intents are. If they wanted to depopulate via chemtrails, they seem to be doing a piss poor job of it. The supposed operations have been going on for over a decade now, and we don't seem to be depopulating now do we? If the elite or our government really wanted to wipe some of us out, they could quite easily.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So, just out of curiosity...Has anyone ever tried to collect a sample of a chemtrail?

The other day, I believed I might have saw several laying across the sky so innocently...I wondered if it might have been a chemtrail...and then, on a bit of a different note I also saw a streak of smoke in the sky with what almost looked like balls or puffs of smoke every inch or so (from my perspective on the ground). I heard once that it's what the Aurora leaves as it soars through the skies.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I saw a pollen map on the weather channel the other day and it seemed like most of the country was in the red, meaning high pollen counts in those areas. They showd video of so-called "pollen storms". Cars just covered with pollen. If the bees are disappearing, it makes sense to me at least that there would be all this accumulatied pollen floating around; no bees to transport it. I know other insects pollinate, but perhaps the very high pollen counts are an effect of the lack of bees. Just a thought. Or are we experiencing normal pollen levels for this time of the year. Any biologists out there who could answer this?

[edit on 4/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If chemtrails killed all the honey bees, then all flies, butterflies, moths, beatles, ants, spiders, small birds, wasps would have also died.

Pretty unlikely scenario that chemtrails are to blame (not that I even think they exist)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That is a shame they didn't show the whole plane, but I will help them with showing their chemtrail plane...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a65181d1231.jpg[/atsimg]

Been debunked how many times now. Please a little research goes a long way.

Chemtrail plane, but sorry

Should have paid closer attention,but hard to when laughing so hard.
edit on 17-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Did this not say that there was a dust storm? Funny but contrails do not produce dust storms and I am sure if you ask OzWeatherman he could explain it better than me as that is his job to know about the weather.

Contrails causing dust storms, again i am sorry but,

top topics

join