It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Isn't Satan the Good Guy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think that god and satan were ET's, and Satan educated people just to piss off his fellow aliens.
Coincidentally, I just saw the Ancient Aliens show about was Satan an alien just the other night:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Sounds to me like god was/is on top of things. Fear is a present. "Fearful" is something that hasn't happened yet... The apostle/prophet said, "we do not wrestle with flesh and blood. But with principalities and powers". Why do you think god said, "Don't eat that!!" ? Nonetheless, your "findings" are really irrelevant. He's been cleaning up the mess before we were born. Even, "The mighty men will cry for the mountains to fall on them, to hide them from the face of the Lord "... Fear? God is fearful? Lol!... "God once winked at ignorance "? ...once. Man seems to be so much more educated/knowledgeable now. There's life on other planets! We can't see them or reach them! But they're there! I have faith and believe it! Can't feel it or touch it! But it's real! I have a hypothesis! I did math, read books and stuff... I believe and have faith that they're there! Got a "title". There's life on other planets. Planets we can't even, begin to figure out how to get to... But there is absolutely no creator of us knowledgeable mortals... You seem more afraid of god than he is of you.
edit on 22-2-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

Sounds to me like god was/is on top of things. Fear is a present. "Fearful" is something that hasn't happened yet... The apostle/prophet said, "we do not wrestle with flesh and blood. But with principalities and powers". Why do you think god said, "Don't eat that!!" ? Nonetheless, your "findings" are really irrelevant. He's been cleaning up the mess before we were born. Even, "The mighty men will cry for the mountains to fall on them, to hide them from the face of the Lord "... Fear? God is fearful? Lol!... "God once winked at ignorance "? ...once. Man seems to be so much more educated/knowledgeable now. There's life on other planets! We can't see them or reach them! But they're there! I have faith and believe it! Can't feel it or touch it! But it's real! I have a hypothesis! I did math, read books and stuff... I believe and have faith that they're there! Got a "title". There's life on other planets. Planets we can't even, begin to figure out how to get to... But there is absolutely no creator of us knowledgeable mortals... You seem more afraid of god than he is of you.

I believe in a creator. I just don't believe in the creative interpretations that are man made. Why is there two creation stories in Genesis? The first, is pretty straight forward. One could say, bare facts stated. The second one, becomes more detailed and provides more creative imagery. I cannot help but believe that the stories handed down were misinterpreted from the truth by man. I am not fearful of my creator, even as I explore and experience this physical existence.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I personally believe "interpretation" is important. But only for the gist of the meaning or moral contributions. Not for the making of excuses, personal, or not. There are a lot of "biblical interpretations" and theory out there. Hell, you can't even get 5 "Christians" in the same room that even know why they take "Passover". I'm a "believer" and some have even made me, stop and wonder. Like the "dinosaurs" the bible really doesn't explain them. But it doesn't rule them out. And one can "interpret" if the dinosaurs are covered or not... But in the big scheme of things? God didn't become flesh and sacrifice himself to save the dinosaurs. It was all about redeeming "man/humanity". Yes, women are included in that. But they are not made in the image of god. And I'm not going to write a book here, explaining that. It has already been written.
I find it funny here on ats, that people can believe that "more interesting/intellectual/intelligent alien beings are going to come and "enlighten" them. But they can't accept the theory ( a guess ) or a ../hypotheses ( educated guess ) that he already came and revealed himself to a bunch of Hebrew, goat herders. ... CynConcepts. You just keep believing. Believing/faith, means you'll keep looking for answers, not excuses. The Apostle said.."Faith IS the substance of things hoped for. And the evidence of things not yet seen". Just keep looking/searching...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join