It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S.

www.infowars.com

While the U.S. government and federal authorities busy themselves targeting American citizens as domestic terrorists, it seems they couldn’t care less about the fact that the military of a foreign power is flying around American airspace with wanton abandon.

Residents of Falcon Heights, a south Texas border town, saw a Mexican helicopter hovering over a house shortly after 6pm on Tuesday night. The chopper conducted surveillance for about 15 minutes before flying back to Mexico.

“They had armored individuals in the chopper, open ramp, very military looking, in style and preparation,�
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
KRGV contacted nearly a dozen government agencies in an attempt to get answers. After contacting the the FAA about the chopper, KRGV were told to talk to the Customs and Border Protection, who said they knew about the incursion but were apparently unconcerned.

State and local authorities refused to return phone calls about the incident after they were also contacted by KRGV.

“A U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman says that a Mexican military helicopter crossed the border into south Texas late Wednesday afternoon before returning to Mexico without landing,” reported the Associated Press.

“Richard Pauza said Thursday that customs officers had spotted the helicopter over U.S. territory near the Falcon Dam in Zapata County sometime after 5 p.m. Pauza said he had no other information.”

----------------

Mexican military in the US and nothing is being said about it on MSM. I wonder if this will be a litmus test to see how much our "leaders" actually care about protecting the US border. I wonder if Obama will even say anything about this. Probably not.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Perhaps the US authorities were aware of the operation in advance, and therefore felt no need to respond? Inter-agency cooperation, and all of that?

I hope that's the case, or something similar. I'd hate to think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
the video says the helicopter was circling a home of a suspected felon, so if he was a Mexican who illegally crossed the border, I suppose it would be reason for the U.S. to allow Mexico to apprehend him, however, no one was apprehended, and why wouldn't the US just capture him rather than letting a Mexican helicopter enter the US? Sounds absurd.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How many more acts of aggression from Mexico will our criminally corrupt government put American citizens through before they finally do something about it?

Mexico is more of an enemy and more of a threat to the U.S. than Iraq or Afghanistan could ever be.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm thinking that it's up to the people to defend the borders, not Janet Napolitano and the homeland insecurity. I'd bet on Texas patriots being able to defeat the Mexican government, with or without helicopters. My prediction is that if the Mexican government ever invades the US, it will be the people that protect this country, not the government. Or if not the mexican military, the drug dealers are more likely to invade. Either way, the US does not have a very good experience of defending its borders. Rarely does anyone try to attack the United States, but when it happens our leaders seem to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off (9/11).

[edit on 12-3-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Bush would never have allowed this under his watch.

At least we (Britain) don't let our neighbours invade our territory.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Bush would never have allowed this under his watch.

Very funny.

This has been going on for years. The GOP is all about lowering the costs of production. Mexican illegals accomplish that goal. The Repubs, corrupt to the bone, make loud noises about protecting the border while doing everything possible to make the border as porous as possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I think Bush was one of the worst presidents we ever had in America. He got us in the mess we are in now. But I have to agree with you....Bush would not have let this helicopter invade US airspace without some serious questions for Mexico, no matter how screwed up he was in the head....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mexican military, as was stated before have a habit of crossing the border illegally, whether on foot or in the air. Alot of the reports of mexican military can be attributed to either cartel members dressed as soldiers or even soldiers bought off for the cartels. I believe Phoenix had a rash of home invasions and shootings by people dressed as mexican military SF's, a couple years back. That being said, I can see how sticky of a situation it would become politically if a couple of these trespassers were shot and killed by Texans. That would be a popcorn and beer news story for me.

Mexican Military Home Invasions

[edit on 12-3-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

it's one thing if mexican drug cartels dressed up like mexican soldiers, but stealing a military helicopter as well? That's a little far fetched.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Please don't get me wrong I was not saying that however the military has had a corruption problem latley. So it isn't THAT far-fetched. That being said as I stated earlier the mexican military does have a history of ignoring our borders. As for why they were hanging out over a nieghborhood doing surveillance? Dunno.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Do you guys have trouble with mexican immigrants in the south, and how do they get on with the locals? Is it really getting so bad that soon spanish could overtake english as the most used language?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Incidents like this have happened about 300 times since 9/11 and hundreds of times before that as well. In one particular incident in 1999/2000 a Mexican Army helicopter LANDED troops on OUR side of the border and they tried to ambush 2 US Border Patrol agents on horseback.

The United States government has confirmed that the armed forces of a foreign nations have INVADED the United States and FIRED upon American citizens and law enforcement officers THREE HUNDRED TIMES since 9/11/2001 and NOTHING is done. This is infuriating
It makes me want to go down there myself and ambush the next Mexican Army patrol that "accidentally" crosses the border.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

My intention wasn't to put words in your mouth, but rather to anticipate what our "officials" would say. I can see how they would write off soldiers on foot as drug dealers dressed in stolen uniform, but this will be harder to say it was a stolen helicopter. Maybe it was, who knows, but all the more reason as to why they should not be there. I am more worried not about them taking action, but locals with guns taking action.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is correct, Chris. It happened, many, many times under Bush.

Clearly the corruption brought by our insane attempts at prohibition of substances has brought our border to this state of chaos.

But it could be worse. You could live in Mexico. Our (American) support of their corrupt system continues to make the lives of many Mexicans miserable.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Well if it was Mexican SF's then here is a little info on the likely suspects. Mexican Special Forces Airwing
I agree one of the locals bringing that bird down or even getting shot by it's occupants would casue this whole issue to come to a head. Dangerous scenario indeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

That is correct, Chris. It happened, many, many times under Bush.

Just one question? How many times has US special forces invaded Mexico?

Could they be working together as joint forces and given permission to enter US airspace, and vice-versa?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If i sw a russian chopper up here, i would shoot the f**king thing down. Just like if i saw a UFO,i would shoot it down. YOU do what u think best when you see them trespass in our country texans. John wayne would say BIG MISTAKE Clint eastwood would spit.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Just like if i saw a UFO,i would shoot it down.

Damn it! You yanks did scare away ET in the 1940's! Why do ya' have to shoot at everything you see dammit!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join