It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I cant thank you enough SD for being there.

This just proves how much of family we really are. I never experienced what its like to have a family until I came to this website. Everyone has been so kind and careing of me and are really helping me alot. It gave me alot of faith in this world when I needed it the most.

And to my Justin, you know ill always love you, and you know I think about you every single day, and I promise to just smile like you so often told me to do. We may not be together in flesh, but we are ALWAYS together in soul.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I never knew Justin. In fact; I don't think I ever read any of his threads. However, reading that literally moved me to tears. My Heart is with Justin and his family.

Schrodinger's Dog, what you did was most honorable, and for this, I commend you.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your journey and your experiences so that we could partake in them too in a way. I'm so proud of you for your courage, strength, and dedication. I feel that you were the perfect representative for ATS, and I appreciate what you did very much. Justin and his family appreciated your effort more than any of us ever could. I'm so proud to 'know' you and to be a part of this community. ((Hugs))

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I had no idea that thread would be delivered to jkrog08's family, let alone read at his funeral service, let alone personally delivered by a esteemed member of the ATS community, let alone so welcomed and embraced by Justin's family.

That caught me off guard, in a beautiful way, and now I'm all choked up.

Looks like we have another good one looking out for us up there.

(Yeah, I'm talking about you Justin.
)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
that is such an amazing thing you have done. Justin has obviously touched so many lives in a positive way and you have helped show his nearest and dearest this,

You should also feel very proud of yourself for taking up the task.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

SD, thats a very moving and courageous thing you did there buddy.

Thanks for being there for everybody.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
SD. Thank you.

Justin . . . see you on the other side, bro.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What an awesome journey you have taken and shared. Thank you for sharing as I too believe it helped ease some sorrow.

What an incredible community we are all a part of, that we may all share in the grief of such an incredible person.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you for your actions on behalf of the entire ATS family.

You have represented so many of our thoughts with a dignity and compassioin which should humble us all IMO.

Somewhere he is chuckling away about all of this you know buddy.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Thank you for saying good bye to Justin for all of us.

This is such a great thing that you have done for Justin's family and for Justin.

Big Love and Respect for you mate

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Still cant believe this....What a great thing you did. I hope more recognize that we are a family here at ATS, regardless of how much we participate, or how different our views are. God Bless!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well, SD, remember your continued references to dignity in Mutter?

Forget it buddy, because your story had me in tears, about Justin.

He was and still is one of my best friends here on ATS.

He and I would speak about "aliens" and we came to a mutual agreement.

We disagreed.

But I still love Justin, very much so, because he was intelligent, and respected people.

I cannot explain how it makes me feel to know his parents now share in his life, what I am sure some comes as a shock to them, and other aspects probably make them smile knowing his thoughts on shared ATS information.

If I had known when the funeral was I might have tried to go with you, SD.

Justin was someone I spoke with, constantly, via thread and or U2U.

I know in his passing that ATS has lost a great member, but as well, we have found unity through remembering a great young man, who was our star.

While I realize some of what I've said was not specifically about his funeral and or family, that was just my trying to speak about a man I greatly respected.

And someone I miss immensely.

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

To Justin's family, this song has to be one of my favorites, and it makes me think of him, and that he is now gone, but never forgotten.

And that your tears while helpful to release your anguish, will be replaced by many happy memories of Justin in reading the thread book, and hopefully knowing a community you did not know before that loved Justin for who he was and accepted him no matter what, for his beliefs.

Hopefully the happy memories far outweigh those of sorrow with love and remembrance.

To Justin, may you come back, soon and fulfill your mission...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
SD-

I will first tell you that I had several wonderful interactions with Justin. This goes back to the "younger generation believers with experiences thread" from Cosmic Storm. We had wonderful dialogue and his part in that thread has shaped me to the cosmic being that I am. You are spot on with the description of who he was and what he offered.

When I started to read the OP I was hit with more synchs for the fact that one, the word Toledo has come up more than once in the past couple days is my life. Two, half of my family lives just north of Peoria in Lasalle-Peru. I don't know where he is from but Peoria is a mere hop, skip, and jump from the western burbs of Chicago.

But here is the weird part. I've never been busier than ever as I bought a restaurant with my brother and dad five weeks ago and haven't had time for anything. I haven't slowed my mind much, which I'm unaccustomed to, thus my thoughts haven't been as clear as usual. However, when I was driving to work today, out of nowhere, I thought of you....literally. The though came into my head, "Scrhodinger's Dog, how is he doing?" The thing is, you and I have never talked. I mean I've read your posts but that's as far as it goes. So this is quite amazing. After I thought of you, I sent an amazing thought form energy your way without knowing why. I get home and stumble on this thread. Unreal.

Take solice that in these amazing times, everything is in perfect and divine order. Death is an illusion, life is eternal. We will all be united once again. You are loved, Justin is loved and in the end, we will remember that we have always been the perfect family that we could have only dreamed of.

My blessings and love go out to all.

Everything will make crystal clear sense in the end.

Mike

Edit: I posted without reading the whole thread thinking I was short on time. My apologies from any potential detraction from the thread being about Justin. We are all blessed.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think I talked to Justin too!

How did he die?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I didn't get the chance to get to know Justin but I really feel for his disappearance. I only got to read a few of his enlightening writings. My condoleances to all those affected. I do believe he is needed up there for a higher purpose.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That's beautiful , Dog.
I'm glad the people at ATS were able to bring joy and love to his family.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

For everyone. For him.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
schrodingers dog, you are the friend here who better can realize how hard is for me to add my thoughts here, and I don't need to tell you why: I have no idea how many times I've read the description of your travel, I've felt as I was in travel, together with you.
I find to be immensely great what you did, how yo did it, its consequences
and the way you have been able to share it all, with us, with me.
To convey to his relatives all the love that we prove for him was just for
you: and I don't think that what happened in that moment that you met with his mother has some way to be depicted, my friend. NO one but you will ever be able to. You have been our flag, actually our Half-staff one.
I am proud of you.
Jess_Undefined:
I come from an island so ancient that scientists are unable to calculate exactly its age: my ancestors always believed that whenever two fall in love, and once one of them passes for some reason, the surviving one of the couple has to be the perpetuation of his work, his projects, his ideas, his way to love and his way to be. This is what you have become for me, since that day.
You will NEVER be alone.

I have to confess that I've tried to be the same as before, even to be funny in some posts, but it's hard to walk when you miss your backbone.
God Bless You

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join