It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI Files Alleging AIPAC Theft of Government Property and Israeli Espionage Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I just read this pretty strong article on Declassified Files on Israel which seems like it could get very interesting.
I don't know if it's been posted but I think it needs to be looked at. If this is all true it seems to confirm a lot about suspicions against our own intel... and soviet ties. I thought about making a thread but I'm just going to put it here for now... seems to fit very well.

www.presstv.ir...

oh, btw.... unlike this Old Soviet stain, Russia is sending a fleet near Syria according to this same website.
It mentions they are conducting some kind of drill and the writer suggests the idea of them possibly attempting to rescue soviets in Syria.. at least that would be somebody. Maybe it's just because they would want to promote in on interest of their own people. I wanted to mention that here because of this past connection. I don't know enough of the details to know what parts of that connection were absolved or why... maybe someone else has some comments on that. This should probably be posted in another thread about Syria as well but I think in here it shows a contrast from past to present that might actually be good.

Good grief I hope they are not working for the power thugs as well and add to the terror.
I'm not saying they should take out the rebels because I don't like being responsible for saying stuff like that because I believe in being extremely careful in what you do, but I sure do believe the rebels need to go... one way or another. A blind person ought to be able to see that. We at least need to find out who these animals are because I find it hard to believe they have any Syrian civilian interest at heart. that's pretty obvious.

www.presstv.ir...
edit on 18-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join