It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI Files Alleging AIPAC Theft of Government Property and Israeli Espionage Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beancounter72
The Mossad and the Israeli government consider all non-jewish supporters and helpers to be 'useful idiots'.

"Goyim" is the word they use for "non-jewish" people in general. Just read some of The Protocols of the Learned Elders Please don't make the mistake that all Jewish people are like this. Only the Zionists and the Bolsheviks who were finally expelled from Russia when the USSR fell, are the monsters here.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i doubt there exists (APAC - american public affairs commitee) a bunch of americans forming a commitee in israel collecting or buying classified documents from government officials and handing them over to the cia. i think that would be considered an act of war and the political fallout in the us would be huge. first non-jews are not permited to live in israel, that would include 98% of america so such a commitee would be impossible, second if israeli intelligence services ever discovered such a group they would be thrown out without even an explaination. there is a huge double standard and no american politician could publicly afford to even criticize let alone start arresting aipac members. i can picture aipac chairmans and members on cnn pundit shows saying how disappointed they are that anti-semitism still exists in america if that ever happened.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
For those who have missed AIPAC newest stunt. AIPAC has sent a letter to all congressmen. They try to rally support against Iran. Poisoning of relations to other nations in the Middle East is nothing new for the Machiavellian zionists. Many of the prominent Neocons who have brought us the last war in the Middle East with their lies are zionists. Many are also PNAC members.

Text of the letter
blogs.wsj.com...
A blogger highlights the insanity of this warmongering attempt -AIPAC of raving lunatics
revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com...

Former Israeli officials in the U.S. government

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I keep saying it but no one seems to listen, the plan all along has been to 'reveal' that Israel perpetrated 9-11...

Seems like every week theres incremental evidence implicating them. Wonder why that is. I wonder what sort of event could turn all the nations of the world against Jerusalem, as was 'prophesied' (PLANNED).

People should pay attention to ProtoplasmicTraveler. The reborn Rome is out to fulfil Kaesars plans for world domination. They need a whipping boy to fall and ease everyone in to a false sense of security. They need a war to tire people in to submission. What better way than for Zionists to claim responsibility for 9-11, and then nuke those who come to retaliate.

Its all part of the script, er sorry scripture.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I keep saying it but no one seems to listen, the plan all along has been to 'reveal' that Israel perpetrated 9-11...

Seems like every week theres incremental evidence implicating them. Wonder why that is. I wonder what sort of event could turn all the nations of the world against Jerusalem, as was 'prophesied' (PLANNED).

I agree with you, in the sense that Israel will eventually be blamed for 9-11 along with certain members of the still remaining Bolshevik (AKA the neo-conservatives) members in our Untied States government and what ever is left of the Zionist. Where we disagree is that I think that some countries of the world are fighting back not only against Isreal but their biggest supporters, the United States.

See the mistake we seem to have on ATS is that the so called "Illuminati", is one group out to control the world, wrong. It was the case at one point but the two main factions are at war with each other, that isn't to say that they still aren't very powerful. The two main negative factions are, The Rockefeller Cartel and the Rothschild/Zionist/Bolshevik axis. Please read Dr. Peter David Beter's Audio tapes for more info about these factions. It's a very very interesting read. When you guys read, you may want to scroll down until you see the three factions and if you want go back and read about Dr. Beter.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

They demand the US congress to toughen sanctions on Iran and are not amused about the fact that there is still trade between American companies and Iran more than hundred billion Dollars. Considering that two thirds of congress attend AIPAC's annual conference, there's no doubt on my mind that they are going to get what they want.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
What better way than for Zionists to claim responsibility for 9-11, and then nuke those who come to retaliate.

I think it will be more like a stray cat being cornered because of desperation and not to wither people down and take over. That wouldn't make sense, UNLESS, the United States with there different positions around the world help Israel with that Nuclear attack. However even that would be a tactical error. Nevertheless, it all depends on if the cancer in our country rather the United States, AIPAC, is cleansed or not.

The FBI's allegations might be the weakening of this sick alliance. Remember for those who are Americans reading this, just because the MEDIA says the U.S is friends of Isreal, doesn't mean that you're friends with them. I don't remember voting for Israeli friendship!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by Office 4256
All through school I was taught that the Allies crushed the Nazis at the end of WWII. Obviously not the case, based on what I'm reading here. Just another reason not to swallow the whole "NWO" garbage. You remind me of the 1970s "Hairy Ear Squad" - a bunch of old geezers huddled around their AM radios bombarding talk shows with tales of Jewish plots and the creation of the Federal Reserve. I was entertained by them because they were kind of pathetic and had zero power. I hope I'm seeing the same event forty years later. Otherwise we may need the JDF again.

Just curious... Are you saying that it is OK in your opinion for Israel to be spying on the US to the point of monitoring state secrets and directly affecting US foreign policy using insider information?

We do it to them. Let's not be children. About 30% of our (US) Humint operations are on our "allies".

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We didn't vote for Israel's friendship because their Zionist owners, already own every American citizen.

Andrew Jackson warned us about this centuries ago.

In summary Mayer Rothschild's quote: "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

The creation of Israel was a result of the Rothschild's control of the Bank of England, and British diplomacy for that matter. Resulting in the Balfour Declaration of 1917, by which the government of Britain threw its support behind the concept of creating a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

The Rothchild's Illuminati were behind the Bolshevics revolution of 1917 as well as the financing of both sides of WWI. Allowing them to acquire the land now known as Israel for unpaid war loans to the German allies, the Ottoman empire.

Though the Rockefellers are very powerful here in the US, they are still relatively NEW money as far as the Rothchild's European money is concerned.

The Rothschilds financed the Rockefellers Standard Oil, as well as other American industrialists such as Andrew Carnegie(US Steel) and the Harrimans (Union Pacific Railroad).

Though the Rockefellers do weld a considerable amount of power here in the US , they continue to work with the Rothchshilds.

Iran for example is hot topic, for they , the alliance of the Rothschilds, the Zionists and the Rockefellers, Neocons, have much to gain.

Mainly, Iran's oil, as well as retaking control of Iran's central bank and the flow of the OIL revenues as well as closing down IRAN's oil Bourse, the biggest threat to Western Oil Control. As well as being a threat to the Rothschilds control of the London Commodities exchange where the majority of worldwide OIL is bought and sold.

This seques as to why the Zionists are so entrenched in creating this dire and urgent need to retake Iran, for the revolutionaries had not only kicked out the Rothschilds Bank but also retook the Rockefeller's Iranian OIL interests.

This control of the American political system via money control of the FED, which IS the US Governments cash cow, is exactly what translates into support for the Israeli Lobby and AIPAC and well as the Zionist campaign to regain control of Iran's resources.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why does so many people seem to steer so clear and articulate when it comes to anything critical to Isreal, I can recollect almost everytime I read a thread about the Isreali state I see people being called anti-semites for being just that critical. Anyone caught spying on us should be dealt with accordingly even though we know it probably wont happen but then again I was never apart of the Nazi army nor did I kill Lebanese civilians so if me just simply saying that I disagree with Isreal spying on the USA and think that they should be punished then I guess maybe that makes me Anti-semetic but I dont hate any ethnic groups and I am a supporter of human rights.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
Sorry there are no conspiracy theories to mock, all we have here are conspiracy FACTS!

www.stopaipac.org...

I just don't understand why Israeli spies get deported instead of waterboarded for more information.

Sounds like the five 'Dancing Israelis' who were arrested on 9/11 for "plotting to blow up" the George Washington Bridge were given a taste of Gitmo before they were released:

Five Israelis Still Held In New York - Arrested On 9-11
Arutz Sheva News Service
IsraelNationalNews.com
10-26-01

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge.

Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, southeast of Haifa, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "Even the Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

When asked why the five youths, aged 22-26, are being held, Katie replied with despair: "It's ludicrous. They were on the George Washington Bridge [between upper Manhattan and New Jersey] at the time of the bombing, and the FBI had warnings of a terrorist plot, of guys in a white van, to blow up the bridge. So when the FBI saw this van, with my son and his four friends - one of them had a large sum of money, there were two razor knives in the van, and one of the boys is named Omer, which the FBI guys thought was Omar - they put one and one together and got three, and immediately arrested them... For the first few days, the boys were held in an FBI dungeon, tied up, with no clothes and no food."

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
People are only able to decide what is right for themselves and their country, if they have all relevant information. The MSM keeps the public uninformed. Misdeeds by Israels military, spies or groups lobbying for Israel are rarely reported. Even people working for the alternative media often censor themselves in their writing. Even worse, they also censor themselves also in their thinking. Who wants to be an anti-Semite? You won't find many people in truth movement who refer to webpages like this (really worthy a look!), which show that many people who facilitated 9/11 and helped in the cover up are Zionists. Doing so would discredit the movement as anti-Semitic. Nonetheless facts remain facts. Even if the truth is ugly and something we don't want to hear, it still remains the truth.

Zionists have committed many crimes in the past. They have used deception to cover up their crimes and rally support for undertakings, which a moral person should not support. It is important to expose those crimes and deceptions. Regardless if Zionists are at the top or are just the chosen fall guys for the true PTB -it is important to expose all lies, crimes and deceptions. Otherwise, how can we prevent them from causing more mayhem in the future?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Who wants to be an anti-Semite? You won't find many people in truth movement who refer to webpages like this (really worthy a look!), which show that many people who facilitated 9/11 and helped in the cover up are Zionists.

Excellent site. I agree that the evidence against Zionists and Mossad is overwhelming, but 9/11 couldn't have happened without the explicit approval and complicity of the highest levels of the U.S. government (OK, so the highest levels of the U.S. government were mostly neocons.)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
with the election of an islamic terrorist into the whithouse, Israel has the right to protect itself from attack. little barry is an islamic sleeper cell as is eric holder his "hitman" who has hired lawyers who defend terrorist.....

America IS the actual brother to judah (modern Israel) and should purge the evil from washington. corruption of the american consitution can not be tollerated any longer. it is time to remove everyone from washington and return to the smallest possible gov envisioned by the founders.

Vote the filth out of congress, then impeach little barry for treason.....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Excellent site. I agree that the evidence against Zionists and Mossad is overwhelming, but 9/11 couldn't have happened without the explicit approval and complicity of the highest levels of the U.S. government (OK, so the highest levels of the U.S. government were mostly neocons.)

Yes, Israel and the Mossad were not the ones who played war games as an exercise on 9/11. I also don't think that the conspiracy is restricted to Israel the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, but this is just a gut feeling.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yes, Israel and the Mossad were not the ones who played war games as an exercise on 9/11. I also don't think that the conspiracy is restricted to Israel the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, but this is just a gut feeling.

your gut is right. remember that Israel sold the computer software to the USA that controls virtually ALL of the defense and intel!! Does anyone think that they didn't include a ' backdoor' that would allow them to take total control of all systems? The war games, and Cheney, were the insider part, and the Neocons that helped along with the Mossad numbered so few that no wonder they could pull it off.

Think about it: the FBI, and anyone else with a shred of intelligence, kNOWS that 9-11 was NOT what the official story alleges. It is insulting to the intelligence to claim that not only the laws of physics but common sense were somehow missing on 9-11, and no one but the most dull witted, or with an agenda, could possibly believe the nonsense we were told.

fact after fact...anomaly after anomaly...scientist after scientist...there is NO question that our ' pals' in Israel would just as soon destroy us as Iran if it would help them. The Zionists are the most selfish, debased and morally dead bunch that ever wasted clean air. god will deal with them, although I admit that it would be wonderful to see these scum get their just desserts in this life.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

US Department of Justice Asked to Regulate AIPAC as a Foreign Agent of the Israeli Government

WASHINGTON, March 17 -- The US Department of Justice has been formally asked to begin regulating the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) as the foreign agent of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A 392 page legal filing presented by a four person IRmep delegation in a two hour meeting with top officials of the Internal Security Section substantiated the following case for AIPAC's immediate registration:

1. AIPAC is a spinoff of an organization already ordered by the DOJ to register as an Israeli foreign agent. In November of 1962 the American Zionist Council was ordered by the Attorney General to begin filing disclosures as an Israeli foreign agent under the 1938 Foreign Agents Registration Act. www.IRmep.org... Six weeks later, former AZC employees incorporated the American Israel Public Affairs Committee in Washington, DC, taking over the AZC's lobbying activities. www.IRmep.org... AIPAC did not register as a foreign agent.
2. AIPAC's founder Isaiah L. Kenen was the chief information officer for the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs in New York and for a time duly registered in that role. www.IRmep.org... The Justice Department ordered Kenen to personally re-register after he formally left the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs to head up private lobbying and publicity for the Israeli government at the nonprofit American Zionist Council. Kenen never complied with the order. www.IRmep.org...
3. Espionage related FBI investigations in 1984 and 2005 reveal AIPAC's ongoing stealth foreign agency activities. Declassified FBI files released on the Internet last week reveal that in 1984 AIPAC and the Israeli Ministry of Economics were investigated for jointly obtaining and circulating classified US economic data to obtain favorable trade benefits for Israel. www.irmep.org... In 2005 Pentagon Colonel Lawrence Franklin pled guilty and two AIPAC employees were indicted for obtaining and circulating classified US national defense information to Israeli government officials allegedly in the interest of fomenting US action against Iran.
4. AIPAC's executive committee consists of the original member organizations of the AZC in addition to newer members. The Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations, the umbrella group of AIPAC's executive committee, is housed in the same New York office as the World Zionist Organization – American Section, a registered foreign agent that is heavily involved in illegal settlement expansion according to Israeli prosecutor Thalia Sasson.

According to Grant F. Smith, director of IRmep, the case for reregulating AIPAC as a foreign agent immediately is compelling. "AIPAC was designed to supplant the American Zionist Council as the arm of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the United States after the DOJ ordered the AZC to register as a foreign agent. As such, Americans should have full public access to biannual FARA registrations detailing AIPAC's publicity campaigns, lobbying expenditures, funding flows, activities of its offices in Israel and internal consultations with its foreign principals - particularly over such controversial issues as illegal settlements and US foreign aid."

Concerned organizations and individuals who wish to supplement the Department of Justice filing or participate in future negotiations with law enforcement officials should contact the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy, Inc. at [email protected] or 202-342-7325. IRmep is a private nonprofit that studies how warranted law enforcement and civil action can improve U.S. Middle East policy.

source

To me, it looks like there is a political war going on behind the scenes between the US and Israel. What we read in the MSM is just the top of the iceberg and it seems this revelation originates from within the military.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
With the ever growing amount of allegations that AIPAC is not acting in the best interests of America, it is no surprise to me or others that have long complained that AIPAC was and is a threat that undermines what America values and what is in the best interest of Americans. AIPAC represents only the interests of Israel and as such this fact is a sore point with many Americans who feel it is time to end such a lop sided relationship and the undue political influence that Israel takes for granted.

While this latest FBI release will further incense Americans that already have negative concerns with the loyalty of dual citizen Israelis, this new FBI release also helps to support a more serious and growing sentiment that is growing among the American population that Israel needs to be slapped back to reality and shown that they are not the "Rulers of the Planet" or the USA. Americans are waiting for this “slap back to reality” and so are other nations around the world.

If the recent tensions between Obama and Israel are any indication of how relations are between the two States, I would say things are growing worse day by day, the one area of real concern is for the Obama regime to begin adding fuel to the Middle East fire and it has already begun showing Israeli citizens as a threat to the world and to the safety of everyone everywhere.

Combine the potential use of breaking 911 revelations and Obama could very well as part of the Iran conflict ploy could declare that a state of war has existed between the USA and Israel since Sept. 11, 2001 for the attack and murder of innocent American lives.

From a declaration that blame is being placed on Israel leadership and the Mossad for the attack on 911, this blame will afford Obama the "justification" to strike Israeli targets and render Israel no more while eliminating in the eyes of the world the threat to Iran that if attacked by Israel with nuclear weapons would be construed as an unprovoked attack that Obama could use as an excuse to nuke Israel into the stone age and appease Obama's Muslim connections by showing them that Israel no longer dictates to the USA.

Obama could very well be trying to figure out how to blame Israel for all of 911 and if Obama can annihilate Israel as a payback for 911, then Obama will be killing those that could provide evidence of who within the Bush administration was a co-conspirator in planning and allowing 911 to occur. It only stands to reason that the majority of the Mossad that need to be rounded up are currently within the USA and as such I can see Obama beginning secret round ups of those Israeli Mossad agents in the USA just prior to Obama's main effort against the State of Israel.

I have no doubt that Obama will try to stifle any 911 investigations and to achieve this sensitive trick, he would have to name the real culprits and then eliminate them so as not to suffer any long term issues looking for Republicans and Democrats that cooperated with the Mossad in achieving the criminal act of 911. Once Israel is no more and the Middle East once again is stabilized, Obama will go back to work on his Globalism agenda and his quest for a NWO with a world government making all the decisions for everyone.

This latest FBI release could be the signal that something is afoot inside the Obama regime.

I mention second term for Obama because if Obama blamed Israel for 911 and attacked them, the support for such a move against Israel would be embraced by most Americans as well over due and "about time" someone did something to those that attacked us and killed innocent American victims. Obama would be using what anger and suspicions Americans have with Israel and in such a effort, it could garner lots of support for Obama. So much support that it could very well get him re-elected by landslide.

Thanks for the posting, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of what can be slung and blamed on Israel. In fact, the process is still being formulated and I have no doubt that Israel is in the cross hairs of Obama as some kind of twisted solution to Obama's political woes.

Time will tell and I for one hope that Obama does not go nuclear just to hide the inner truth of those that committed 911 while only blaming Israel for what others should also share blame for.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Watching Congress today fawning over Nuttyyahoooo was sickening. If he'd requested a bj they would have stampeded to be first in the queue.

Makes you wonder how much they all get paid for their loyalty.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Are we at the time when, because Israel exists, that Jewish/American dual passport holders should be excluded from working in American Government and also sensitive situations, because of split loyalties. We have a similar situation in the UK where we find ourselves voting for a Zionist run Government of puppets.

Judaism is entrenched into a person, its not just a religion its also a way of life, so is it possible for someone whom is Jewish to not show complete loyalty to Israel, so that American interests are compromised? (I am not including Neturei Karta).

I think we have all been emotionally blackmailed by political correctness and laws put through by the Jewish lobby for self protection. Bearing in mind the Zionist banking interests and their influence and involvement in both world wars, when one thinks of the people that died and suffered whilst the Zionists sat safely behind desks making their blood money, perhaps its time we were not so soft in our attituded to the Zionist government of Mr Netanyahu. I would temper this with the reminder that the majority of Jewish people in Israel are not involved in the dirty tricks brigade and see the Zionists for exactly whom they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join