It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone notice the difference between how you feel when you look at certain greys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
so there are several types of greys from what ive read.
but what ive noticed, is when i look at pics of one grey, i get chills and kinda creeped out. but when i look at another, i feel kinda, the oppisite.
its strange.

i mainly get the creeped out feeling when i look at photos of the stereotypical greys, the ones people say do all the abductions.

but then i feel the oppisite when i see photos of the kinds that look like asgards from stargate sg1.

idk if its just me, but i find it strange.

p.s. ill post pics if i can find some.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yeah please post the pictures you are referring to. They have likely already surfaced here and have been debunked as hoax/movie prop/etc but even then I get uncomfortable viewing them just knowing that they are inspired by descriptions from alleged witnesses.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420

anyone notice the difference between how you feel when you look at certain greys

G'day wartooth420

No

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by wartooth420

anyone notice the difference between how you feel when you look at certain greys

G'day wartooth420

No

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Haha, I like the way you work Maybe...maybe not.

I do sort of feel a difference OP, anything outside our certain realm of understanding or knowing makes us feel strange.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The creepy thing is the fact that the actual Existence of the Greys is unproven, and therefore non-logical for me to conceive. The Government, or whoever produces DiSiNFO have mad so many fraud alien grays that i dont know what to believe.. So What makes me feel funny when i see it is simply that I'm not sure whether i actually Should be scared or not, seeing as there is a strong possibility of it being a fake dummy. I totally understand you in a weird way tho. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
When I look at grey, I feel calm and happy.

Does that mean I'm a closet grey?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I dont feel anything. Simply because I'm not convinced any of the pics shown are real pics of aliens.

And the only CGI images that I have ever left an emotional link to were 'Avatar'.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
When I look at grey, I feel calm and happy.

Does that mean I'm a closet grey?

G'day TheComte

That's a great line

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It's always the people who speak out the loudest against greys, who turn out to be grey themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Dont worry grey marriage is legal where we come from

...but Im pretty sure your feeling is due to context. You see a picture with claim 'this monster tortured me!' and have more fear, then see the humans friends with them in Stargate or whatever... emotional context.

Its like...
Thats old Uncle Al... never could get a smile!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a917fa900386.jpg[/atsimg]

Or is it Dr Harold Shipman, serial killer?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
to answer the op, its the angle of the eyes, if they are pointed downward towards each other it comes off as hostile, and upwards towards each other is more passive.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Great...I have coffee all over my shirt and computer that came from my nose as I was laughing at this comment.

Thanks...the laugh was worth changing shirts.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Pics themselves do nothing to upset me, It's when I imagine one in my own mind being right there in front of me that I get nervous. It's just hard to imagine a being like that untill you really see one. But again The Idea of them is very scary. As much as I'd like to see one I know I'd be terrified regardless of everything I have read so far.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
to answer the op, its the angle of the eyes, if they are pointed downward towards each other it comes off as hostile, and upwards towards each other is more passive.

yeah, i think you're probably right, it's a cartoon visual cue, like sharply angular villains or pretty girls with big eyes.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It may have something to do with fiction versus reality. When viewing a grey alien in the context of a clear work of fiction, such as Stargate, you create a psychological barrier. You know what you are seeing is not real therefore you are safe.

When viewing pictures of grey aliens proported to depict real encounters (if you think such creatures exist) that barrier disappears. You are seeing the boogeyman realized. You are reminded these things are out there. If they want to harm you, there is nothing you can do to stop them. There is no safe place.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Greys are nothing compared to these nasty critters, imagine the damage they could do

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Or this terrible thing. Imagine the destruction it can bring!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

but what ive noticed, is when i look at pics of one grey, i get chills and kinda creeped out. but when i look at another, i feel kinda, the oppisite.

Me too...but I seem to only get creeped out when I stare too long, especially at the middle one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a6cd58e39aa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Greys look cute to me, i want to hug and pet them
. They have these child like features and look very fragile, like some child that needs comfort.

I used to get alot of fear when i saw their picture, but that changed for some reason.

But looking at a picture and meeting them in real life would probably be a huge difference, in real i would probably pee in my pants

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Hi wartooth, I have to agree with you on the fact that different types of Greys leave a different kind of feeling, some negative, some positive, some somewhere in between. But that is with all intelligent alien lifeforms, even humans. You could think of different groups of Greys as different groups of people (based on ethnic roots/skin color). That doesn't mean that all beings from one race are bad, nor good. Even in the majority of bad entities can be one which stands for Light. It has to do quite alot with energy sensing/readings. That though is not based on the appearence of the outside, more of on the inside, the source. Sometimes the body can reflect the personality of the source and makes it obvious to the naked eye. It varies. I do have to agree with you, again, that the alien race of Greys does generally attract fear to ones mind. Of course there is the factor of humanity being conditioned to believe that these visitors are negative, thanks to the power of entertainment, thus people subconciousely see the Greys as evil, when in fact they are just a misunderstood race trying to save their self and to explore. The 'problem' with these beings is the fact people know deep down that they are real and because they are real and much more advanced, people fear them too much - thinking they can sneak into your house, abduct you, harm you and return you home embedded with monitoring chips. This is not always the case. I do not want to excuse their behaviour, surely their actions could be more polite or less agressive, but just because they do what they do and because they look odd and frightening, doesn't mean they are pure evil. If they were, we (or rather you), wouldn't be here (or at least not in the way you are now). There is more to it than meets the eye. You definately should be cautious, but immediately shooting one in the head is not a wise decision, unless of course it starts attacking you.
Have luck and peace,
Jack

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join