It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whisteblower's letter behind AngloSaxonMission a.k.a. The Timeline

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't buy the whole reptilian deal, I never have and doubt I ever will. Somebody provide solid proof.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A simple exercise in google and the incongruent terminology will quickly reveal that this piece is entirely fiction.

For instance, right off the start he says "UK Military". What former servicemen refers to her majesties forces as the "uk military"?

Now granted that doesn't mean much, but the next name he drops in context to 1975 is the admiral who had retired 2 years previous to that time. So he's dropping good names, just at the wrong time. 2 years is significant.

Anyway, good write up. Could use some of the techniques of creative writing more.

Good luck in your career as a fringe researcher! lol

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

OK, Pocky. You stirred us with your chilling tale. No before you go 1 step further, how about providing a single bit of evidence to back up your tale. Like documents detailing these discussions? How about taping some of these conversations so voice print analysis could be used to authenticate the voracity of the people being implicated.

Until you do, many (including myself) will regard this is 100% bull# designed to distract the masses from the real problem at hand - the looting of national treasuries by the banks in almost every nation on planet earth.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Few people realise, that, at this moment, there are some 500.000 people working in the UK private security industry.

I wholeheartedly dispute these figures. Half a million people employed in the UK private security industry? In a unification of countries where it's generally thought the true figures of total unemployment are millions above the official government figures?

The only way those figures could anywhere near add-up is to include every pub bouncer in the UK, all the security staff at gig venues, every shopping centre security bod, all the wheel clampers and every old person's home warden.

To me, none of those above are the future wearers of the Orwellian jackboot poised to stamp on my face forever.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As I have been trying to find out what my part is in this world I found out that this is not all there is. Much like this

People now are more aware than they have been since the last change that took place 11,500 years ago. They recall who they are and what they know to be as spiritual beings first and infinite as opposed to being physical beings with one life only – that being this life.

when I realized this I started to see truths. I had a dream of a plane I was in crashing, in my dream I saw the Giza pyramid, plus some others that dont exist, a boy in my dream told me that aliens made them. When I woke up I knew that aliens were here along time ago and still are, just not as influential anymore. I also knew that the earth has already had life on it, but then restarted itself and that a new type of humans were planted. I know that much of the show Stargate is based on truths. I know that some if not all have great abilities, we just dont know how to use them. The dark ages was used to cover up our history, not eradicate cultures. I know that aliens must let humanity grow up for itself, as they found out. Aliens have given us there technology, it will not be used openly until we can create it for ourselves. Ive been writing them down as they come to me. One truth I knew for years before all this, something big is coming. It nagged at me for a while before I realized what had been buggin me.

I only have one question, was the man we know as god an alien who saved humans from being used as slaves by the pharoihs, and then used as a beacon of hope. And if you mix most of the religions in the world, we would get the real truth?

No I am not crazy, and do not need help. I just hope there are people out there that have awakened and seen the truth of things.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
this is absolute rubbish. I was fascinated (despite the strange grammar mistakes) until it got to the part about the past. Then all references disappear and we are told a tale of pure fantasy.

What a waste of reading time.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thank you very much for posting this. It was very good to hear a similiar experience described. Thank you. This is what ATS is all about.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thank you so much for the time and effort put into this feed! I truly am amazed at really how much sense this all makes. Keep it coming

Big Star and Flag!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
say pocky, you haven't got your mates sitting right next to you have you? Or possibly more than one ats account with which to pat yourself on the back as if that will give your story more credibility?

evidence or go home.

thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Great premise for a novel.

Needs a little tweaking perhaps, especially the part where the "hero" manages to work for years within a Masonic environment...but actually isn't one himself.

I realise now that I was forwarded for this job because I was, ‘in the know’ and a, ‘safe pair of hands’ - someone who could be trusted. (They assumed I was a Mason)

I think they might have noticed somehow...Masons are very open about their lodges and the interconnections between them (lodges) are well known.

The "hero" absolutely would have been asked what lodge he belonged to.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Beamish]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thing is, basically everything that was supposed to be part of the ASM has been delayed/foiled. Their timeline is now years past due, and was theoretically supposed to be done under GWB.

So...at what point do we basically file this under "prediction didn't happen"?

The bill ryan interview was of interest, but lets get real...the guy tends to believe lots of rather "unique" stuff...much of which is unproven, unprovable, and simply false. Not saying he is purposefully making stuff up, but when you have hundreds of people speaking stuff in your ear, each feeding off of each other to create a tangled web of delusions, truth, and paranoia...the clarity of any message gets muddled and lost.

Is there a ASM? who knows...wouldn't doubt if there are powerful people planning responses to catastrophic events....one would argue that such meetings are part of their job to begin with.

This is the reason why you should really filter things out in your head...remove wild claims and investigate things further that has actual evidence beyond some guys word from speaking with another guy about something he overheard from his twice removed cousin...etc

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There was another point that rang bells from the start and I had to read through the whole thing a couple of times to see whether I actually missed something. However, a real give away to me is the way that this is said to hang on some 'aristocratic' elite who speak with impeccable English; hence, I presume, the title of 'Anglo-Saxon Mission'.

What is lost on a lot of people, including Celtophiles, and people generally with an axe to grind against the English (who they actually mean when they say 'Brits') is that there is very little real Anglo-Saxon elite in the aristocracy of Britain. Much of the aristocracy in this country are related to William the Bastard and his friends, as well as those who tie-in via late-Medieval royalty, not to mention the later Hanoverian Germans and so on.

I'd love to see the mechanics or the explanation as to how the aristocrats involved in this were actually Anglo-Saxon descendants and not related to any other European royalty.

Norman saw on English oak.
On English neck a Norman yoke;
Norman spoon to English dish,
And England ruled as Normans wish;
Blithe world in England never will be more,
Till England's rid of all the four.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Great post, and thank you for summing up the courage to write this down. I read through it carefully, and some of what you say strikes a chord with me too. I admit I have never heard of the Alhoo, but then some of the ET beings I have interacted with did not offer any names, or family names, or even the names of their race. Several things...

Iran will soon be attacked, possibly within 18 months of writing this.
China will come to the aid of Iran to protect its own interests.
Nuclear weapons will be used by either Iran or China, with Israel provoking their first use.
Much of the Middle East will be laid to waste. Millions will die in a very short period of time.
China will forcibly move into parts of Russia to extend ‘ceasefire’ lines.
Biological weapons will be deployed against China. ‘China will catch a cold’.
There is some sort of malevolent ET alliance at work, profitably being used by the UK, US and other western powers, including Japan. Refer to ‘Black Projects’.
I also understand that other, more humanitarian ET entities are working against this Timeline and are, somehow, maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves.

I too believe this to be true, if one listens, one can hear the war drums beating already. The New Reich, and make no mistake, if the Reptilians have their way, it will be an EMPIRE, and an evil one at that. Totally fascist. We will all be tracked, or money will be on a chip, along with our medical records, there will be no way we can defend ourselves anymore if this goes off as planned. Remember, these beings and men have had this agenda for many years, and have most carefully planned for every contingency. On the bio weapons, I completely believe you, the recent flu scares were a test of this on the masses, and it scared them half to death, didn't it?

We are very shortly about to enter into this period of change, where the earth’s crust will displace another 30 degrees southwards, doing so during a 24 hour period, or a day and night, if you understand this.

I agree. I have felt this change coming for a long time, and others have too....remember how Obama's promise was "Change?" He was keying in on people's mindset with this. I too am aware of the shifting cycle, it has already began, the Earth's crush has shifted slightly in recent weeks. Science, even though they may not speak of it a lot, know this will happen....

Scientific Facts Point Towards Another Catastrophic Polar Shift!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sigh if people actually read his responses to his OP, he states that he did not write the letter. It's from project camelot, so before you go telling him to go home or give evidence...he was simply giving you the information.

It's an interesting read, but really read the thread before posting please.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by kommunist

Oh lol this isn't my story. Sorry, you guys, this is actually what a whistleblower sent projectcamelot but I was having trouble editing the OP or adding links.

I may have reached the max limit on characters.

See right here.

Sigh I swear sometimes, if people took the time to read things before they post it would make for less mess.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Jeez…Before you jump in agreeing with this yarn, you might want to read the entire thread before praising the OP for his courage.

Oh lol this isn't my story. Sorry, you guys, this is actually what a whistleblower sent projectcamelot but I was having trouble editing the OP or adding links.

Getting the full story, i.e. researching, stops you looking like a serial follower.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
are u freaking kidding me

how can u expect for anyone to read a text like this without knowing whats about

u could summarize in like 4 lines ... respect

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by autowrench

Jeez…Before you jump in agreeing with this yarn, you might want to read the entire thread before praising the OP for his courage.

Getting the full story, i.e. researching, stops you looking like a serial follower.

I support this message.

Not being rude to anyone, but it does help if you read a thread before posting. I know some threads are 11 or 20 pages, but in this case it's only 2...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Great post, and thanks for the Bill Ryan video that cleared up things alot better.

A very interesting post with alot of far-fetched information. I still refrain from believeing the information presented about the past/ETs. This is an area that is probably the least backed up with any kind of information.

The political/WWIII part of this seems quite understandable. Regarding the fact that most of what is said is coming true in the making of the Iran/Isreal potential conflict, the would-be backing of the Chinese to Iran, and the possible nuclear exchange.

I would also remain sceptical of the said geo-physical shift since there is not enough evidence to refute or support this potential event. We just don't know enough.

Great read though enjoyed it

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just finished Starman movie mentioned directly by "B" in interview and indirectly "balloon start" by "W". Message of the movie is: human race is valuable because of its capability of "love".
While first part of interview stick vary well to current states of affairs (West will attack Iran at any cost), second part of interview sticks well with Starman movie plot. This have every sign of intelligence game ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join