It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tel if your under psychic/mental attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

this is strange. haha.
becuase recently i have been trying to awaken myself.
do you have any sites you can link me to for helping me awaken myself?
i will practice more and more, and see if i can or cant find the origin of this.

and im sorry you had to experiance that. that must of been horrible to witness.

and also, just to add, the feeling isnt always at the forehead area, sometimes its the back of my head, and sometimes the sides. and it susually only pressure when its at the front, when its at the back or sides, its more of a pain. but not that intense.
and also, this might be part of what you said, ive been practicing with astral projection lateley(no luck as of yet) but i do begin to get the vibrations, but i cant concentrate enough to keep them. but sometimes after the headaches start, ill get this slight upset stomach feeling, and then it feels like im starting to be pulled out of my physical body, cuz ill feel the onset of the vibrations feeling. but it goes away after a minute.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

this is strange. haha.
becuase recently i have been trying to awaken myself.
do you have any sites you can link me to for helping me awaken myself?
i will practice more and more, and see if i can or cant find the origin of this.

First know this.... to practice more and more is to say "I cannot awaken yet"

You could have all the text books/websites in the world and still not get it, yet when you come away from learning, thinking, confusing you find it within an instant.

People will tell you to go inside, but it does not matter awakening is both on the inside and outside, it's everywhere at once always in the present moment. What makes you think you are not already awake? is there a certain feeling, emotion you seek to find?

Keep asking questions, you will soon realize you knew the answers all along.

Sit in silence "Think of nothing" don't give energy to any thought feeling or emotion, just let them be, they will come and go just observe but don't think of observing and it will come, the penny will drop and you will soon realize how simple it is.

You already know everything there is to know to germinate the seed within.

Don't believe me.... I don't want you too.

You will certainly know when you find it and Just because you find it does not mean negativity will go away, it simply means you deal with negativity in a different way. The best time to find it is through laughter, so simple yet it's never found/seen.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Brilliant, brilliant offering. One of the best I've seen on ATS. I'd give stars and flags but I know they mean nothing to you brother.

Yes to what we seek is already within and around us at all times, and so we are never alone no matter what we think about that.

And yes to asking questions. There's an old saying that once you know the right question you will know the answer, because the answer is within the question.

One of the "weird" things is that the more you shine then the more things you attract. And so those seeking light, those choosing darkness will be attracted. Personally I like it that way as one then shares equally without value judgements.

reply to post by wartooth420

Many people spend much time trying hard to get OBE, even when we do it naturally while asleep. And since the subtle astral body is limited to only the astral it is not of great use except for some exploration and experience of directing one's travel within it.

On thoughts; you will find at times a thought will spring up and bring with it a feeling of "a breath of fresh air".. note those ones as they are real Insight and offer you direction.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
There are witches that can put spells on unsuspecting people, mock if you care , but cross these souls if you dare.
You will normally be warned, usually once, by a friend or someone who has been hexed that you need to be nice to this soul or else.
Heed the warning, or curse the life your born in.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

last time I checked. I didn't p off an witches or anyone of that sort. Lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yodagod

imaginary based on what? your opinion? prayer works, look it up, whether it's god or positive energy, or whatever. i find it strange that people can believe in some things, but disregard other things that may seem equally outrageous

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Two things you might consider. One, you have a block placed there by ET's or such and the is a no no area for you to go. So go there and find out. What you may find out is, you are going into an area of personal growth. A lot of spiritual people are waking up and opening up, and this is causing headaches, flu symptoms and general malaise. I laughed at this, but then had strong urges to explore area's of the mind and the psychic side, and now go through these symptoms. Meditation has helped, as well as prayer which is close to the same thing. What I have discovered for myself, is amazing and I will never look at the world the same, things are changing fast and many of us need not be psychologically taken in the by negative aspects of all this. No pain, no gain.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I think it's the latter my friend. Lol
like I said in a previous post, I've been awakening and such.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sorry, I was at school with a lots of stuff to do this week...

You wrote Really interesting replies:

Yaesin wrote:

One of the "weird" things is that the more you shine then the more things you attract. And so those seeking light, those choosing darkness will be attracted. Personally I like it that way as one then shares equally without value judgements.

I'm not sure about that. I attract a lot of weird things and I dont think that I shine pretty much. But I'm positively a kind of extremly powerfull medium. Is it what you means by shinning?

I believe, as "Not Again" says, the awaking comes naturally to you if you sit in silence and just let thoses things - or aliens, or everithing else- came to you. I neverpsy did anything or practised any religion to find some enlightment or contact some entity... I'm definitely not a beautifull woman in health who take care of herself by being vegetyarian and praying all night....

They just came after me and somethimes I having to fight. I became more powerfull and more experimented on this kind of stuff by facing thoses different situations. And no, we dont have any instruction manual, seekers handbook or web site to face it. We, the "psy subject" learning by trial and error, by sharing with other like us our memories.... That's all.

Sailormoon:

No pain, no gain.... I like this phrase. This is so truth.

Witch: The spells casted by witch are not same as those headache or feeling that those alien entity gave to their victims. For the witch its more like a negative ray of energy. In fact, do believe in wtch but they are not bad at all. I have a friend who is a young witch who live in harmony with the earth. She never curse people.

Sorry if I look negative today...I had a pretty bad argument with my neighbour today and also at school with some students who where saying that me and my witch friend are crazy, because we see ghost and other stuff.... So, I dont feel pretty goode right now.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
So. Read about this guy who was under psychic attack awhile ago, aparently by extra terrestrials. And they contacted him tell him to delete all the info from his harddrive and such.

Well recently I've been doing alot of research on ets and things of that sort.
And as I was reading, my head started hurting really bad. And I felt really fatigued. Like my head was going to burst, like just pressure In my head And now, everytime I think of extraterrestrials
and such. I get this feeling. But then when I stop thinking about ets. It goes away.

Could I be under psychic attack? Is there anyway I can tell for sure?
An is there anyway I can protect myself from it?

There is much that you did not answer and before you go all out, you need to check on some things. One is where are you doing this research at, if it is on the computer, it could be simple eye strain, as it would have the exact same effect as that. Light and size of print can affect such as well.
I would say you are just under a bit of strain is all.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Dr Conspire

last time I checked. I didn't p off an witches or anyone of that sort. Lol.

Some Witches are not women in black hats and giant broomstick riders.

They are spiritual malcontents who can cause brutal physcic damage.

They are spiteful, vengeful and persistent souls.

you say spiritual attack by varied sources.

A curse is the likliest answer, they are in the league of demons.

Mock and decry, but ask an expert if you doubt what I advise.

Are you sure you didn't slight a witch?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Take some tin-foil and make yourself a hat. Just line the inside of a baseball cap or something.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
There are witches that can put spells on unsuspecting people, mock if you care , but cross these souls if you dare.
You will normally be warned, usually once, by a friend or someone who has been hexed that you need to be nice to this soul or else.
Heed the warning, or curse the life your born in.

It only works if you give power to it with your belief. Evil does not operate majik as a source of it's own, it operates by twisting the creative majik of the victim against itself. So to protect yourself, all you need is faith.

If you have faith that you cannot be harmed, you cannot be harmed. It's as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
An aluminum beanie is your only hope....

[/sarcasm]

Go get a CAT scan soon.

[/reality]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkoMakolet

Take some tin-foil and make yourself a hat. Just line the inside of a baseball cap or something.

I truly, TRULY hope you were kidding as I was. If not, I continue to lose hope in people's inteligence.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Despite the heavily phsychosomatic sort of feel one gets from the description of your symptoms, I think that in the end, you have already resolved the problem, OP... you said that if you stop thinking about ETs that it stops...

Then stop thinking about ETs. Simple enough.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by HerOdyssey]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I truly, TRULY hope you were kidding as I was. If not, I continue to lose hope in people's inteligence.

You are welcome to test my intelligence, young padawan. Go grab the Mickey Mouse ears and I'll snap on the cat tail, just to ensure that our role playing has an appropriate physical metaphor.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

You are welcome to test my intelligence, young padawan. Go grab the Mickey Mouse ears and I'll snap on the cat tail, just to ensure that our role playing has an appropriate physical metaphor.

Thanks, but I'm not into S&M.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am 100% sure I am... lol what can I do about it. Nothing I assume, it is too big.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join