It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tel if your under psychic/mental attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So. Read about this guy who was under psychic attack awhile ago, aparently by extra terrestrials. And they contacted him tell him to delete all the info from his harddrive and such.

Well recently I've been doing alot of research on ets and things of that sort.
And as I was reading, my head started hurting really bad. And I felt really fatigued. Like my head was going to burst, like just pressure In my head And now, everytime I think of extraterrestrials
and such. I get this feeling. But then when I stop thinking about ets. It goes away.

Could I be under psychic attack? Is there anyway I can tell for sure?
An is there anyway I can protect myself from it?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

There is definitely a way you can protect yourself.

But you, and others, will laugh at me - no problem.

Pray to Jesus to save you and surround you with His angels.

He will.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

Well I'm not nesecarily a religious person.
But I'm willing to trust it and give it a shot.
Can you tell me how exactly I should pray for this?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I am not a religious person - so-called religious people are not good.

I am just talking about Jesus Christ - this is the man who died for all our sins - and this is the man who all the so-called Christian leaders will face when they die - because Jesus was about love, forgiveness and gentleness, except when He was angry with the moneylenders who were bleeding the people.

And the name of Christianity stinks in this world - all of the so-called Christian churches have abused Jesus Christ because they have waged war and done every other sin in His name.

All you need to do is talk to Him as if he was a friend, which He is - just say "Please, Jesus, forgive me my sins, and help me come to you."

And He will.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

There are no real internationally accepted, worldwide approved methods of praying. Religions can't agree on anything, much less this
Just... talk. communicate your desires. And make sure to listen as well. Just let your mind go silent and "listen" to your thoughts.

Also, try eliminating the fluoride in your body, as that can cause it for me. I recommend Turmeric, found in mustard(The powder form is just disgusting) or watermelon(now you have an excuse (: ) and cutting out tap water from your diet.

I hope that it helps you at least a bit.

Remember, just relax, communicate your desires, and listen. It might take some practice.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vyrox

OK, just pray to your spirit guide.

Even though I believe in Jesus, I realise that not everyone does.

Just ask the guide of your spirit to save you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

All you need to do is talk to Him as if he was a friend, which He is - just say "Please, Jesus, forgive me my sins, and help me come to you."

You realize of course that talking to imaginary men doesn't actually do anything, gut there again I suppose if you're under an imaginary psychic attack any magic stick will do.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
An is there anyway I can protect myself from it?

Ask your benevolent spirit guides to protect you from it. They will be glad to, but you must ask. When asking for assistance from the spirit world, make sure you are very specific with who you are asking.
Do not ask for assistance from specific entities unless you know exactly who that entity is.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yes Tumeric or Watermelon are worth trying I think.

Another thing you can do, apart from "praying" is be pro-active and create a shield for yourself when you feel this pressure. Read two methods, one about shielding and the other about mirroring on my site.. link in signature. The mirroring is very effective.

Now, where do you feel this pressure? The whole head like a headache or mostly around the forehead? I ask for a specific reason that I will tell you when you answer the questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hey, thanks for that link. I actually shield myself with white light for protection, so I've saved that site to my favourites.

I'd recommend reading it, wartooth.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Do not ask for assistance from specific entities unless you know exactly who that entity is.

So how exactly, does one go about checking the identity of invisible people in the sky ?

Do they have some sort of luminescent fingerprint ,? A special handshake ?

When you get a voice in your head, how do you go about assigning an identity to it ?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by yodagod

your sarcasm isn't funny and your ignorance is sad..........
open your heart, not your mouth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 10-3-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It's called Identification with the mind, as long as you think/feel you are under ET attack the more the illusion takes over.

At a guess it's the belief you have something they want.....

Don't give it thought, you only give it power that way.

You don't need to shield yourself from anything, how can you if you don't know or understand what that anything is, it's pointless and you are burning up energy Mental/Physical for no reason. Then when you feel drained you blame the illusion you created in the first place.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Don't listen to any pray to jesus bull. That's for the middle ages.

The only proof you need of what those alien psychics can do can be found at a stage hypnotist show. How did you think a stage hypnotist could get people to do elaborate dance moves just by "suggesting" it?

The only way to remotely control someone like that is with an alien psychic. They've got the technology to pull it off, and they can harass folks for months, years, or even decades, non-stop. Not only that, but they can get inside the heads of the people around you without them knowing. That's when it gets REALLY CRAZY.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I would take the great advice given to you by kawacat, basically thats the best answer to your problem goodluck. Once you gain enough energy to withstand the said negative energy attacker then attack back it works, but you first must obtain enough mental strength to withstand the attacker to attack it back.

[edit on 3/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yodagod
So how exactly, does one go about checking the identity of invisible people in the sky ?

Do they have some sort of luminescent fingerprint ,? A special handshake ?

When you get a voice in your head, how do you go about assigning an identity to it ?

Hiya Yodagod,
Maybe I can supply a suitable answer to your questions.

There are no invisible people in the sky. So therefore it would be impossible to give an honest answer to these specifically worded and non-subtle baitings.

Now before we begin I must tell you what you will read is not based on any Belief-System, traditional or new-age, but rather on direct experience for over 35 years.

So, if we were to discuss other beings that exist all around us within the other overlapping dimensions of 4th to say about 7th density, then we can supply an answer for you.

All beings have a specific FEEL, like a signature which includes within it all necessary information about Intent and degrees of light being processed. In this way can we tell which being is which and what they mean to do with us.

This is the same way we can tell what human being we know is standing behind us in the 3D we think of as the only reality.

Voices in the head is only one of four things usually. The 1st is simply a degree of insanity such as Multiple Personality Disorder, the 2nd is our own voice that we hear when thinking to ourselves, 3rd is when a person is being harrased by malevolent beings and the 4th is when the thing that represents You the Soul.. the Higher-Self.. is communicating with.

Oops, I forgot, their is another but few bother to train in its use, and that is Telepathy. Before you guffaw too loudly, I know two people who communicate this way no matter where in the world each person is, and they are always, ALWAYS, correct intheir understanding from each other as they go about doing myGovernment's biddings.

So, with Voices, there is also FEEL, so it works in the same way as I explained above.

I hope this answers your questions sufficiently.

By the way, I really like your avatar.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Attack is never the answer as it only continues the cycle.

Respond always with Unconditional Love, even if you have to find a reason to Love the attacker.. say, because you FEEL they are a puppet or misguided in their own choices.. that will raise the Love within you.

Again you could read about how I do this on the site using the link in my signature.

Be Well.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tayesin]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why is it when situations/topics like this one arise the answers seem to include different dimensions and so forth, thats when people rarely understand the dimension they are in right now. It's an unnecessary process you put yourselves through, the attacks are nothing more than a reflection of the mind on the body. The only way somebody can control your mind is when you loose control of mind yourself.

To truly live in freedom, peace and happiness "their is little thinking required" if any at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i seriouslly doubt that your under phyce / mentel attack, as these things are complete fairy tails..

its more likely its just the usual paranioa of life that everyone gets!

Please take what you read here carefully, and remember to take all info you get in this post with a massive tablespoon of salt! or you coudl easily sink into a pit of mental illness, with delusions that people are attacking you remotely when they are not!

and dont waste your time preying dude...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Please take what you read here carefully, and remember to take all info you get in this post with a massive tablespoon of salt!

A very important point raised, the attachment to other peoples opinions and beliefs is a bumpy ride and a hard one to get off when it spirals out of control.

Although there may be truth in everyones post, find your own truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

i agree with your statement
i also agree that it's an illusion (the attacks/dimensions) or at least co-created.

i appreciate how respectful you are to the posters

[edit on 10-3-2010 by IandEye]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join