It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tel if your under psychic/mental attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
Why is it when situations/topics like this one arise the answers seem to include different dimensions and so forth, thats when people rarely understand the dimension they are in right now. It's an unnecessary process you put yourselves through, the attacks are nothing more than a reflection of the mind on the body. The only way somebody can control your mind is when you loose control of mind yourself.

To truly live in freedom, peace and happiness "their is little thinking required" if any at all.

Because the dimension we are in is the 3rd dimension, one of many my friend. It is the physical dimension only and extremely limited.

We use the words that people understand in a basic sense to get across really big concepts from outside the Box of our Beliefs.

One cannot say the attacks are only a reflection of the mind on the body when this universe is filled with Awareness behaving in all manner of ways that interact with this 3D we are in. And one cannot say it without having the experience the OP is having.. not to judge until we have walked a mile in their shoes.

And yes to another controlling the mind when we have not got control of it ourselves. Hence focus of Awareness is important.

We can choose to focus on now, we can choose happiness.. which is what I take from your offerings... but we cannot say with any honesty what is True in another person's experience.

I used to attend Satsang, and had the Initiations that follow which proves how we can choose happiness and Now by our focus. Yet, it does not account for the bigger pictures, and so again we find ourselves limited while believing we are not.

Be well brother.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the third dimension, or 3D is simply a way to describe depth of shape, not some sort of spiritual world

what the dude your replying to says is bang on.... not much thinking is needed for a happy life.. your all just thinking too hard on the wrong topics!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

How long can you believe in a concept before it's either the Known or the Unknown.

I understand people walk different pathways, people discover different truths. When we speak of different dimensions it's hard for some people who do not understand or grasp that concept, the result is normally confusion and the unnecessary belief that we need to understand different dimensions in order to achieve the best in life or simply to reach our ultimate goals (peace, happiness, freedom, love....)

It is really down to what the individual believes, we just have to be careful sometimes not to add to the confusion the person may already be suffering. You can only understand different dimensions through insights and experience, words alone are far from every explaining the truth.

Keep it as simple as it needs to be, simplicity is an amazing pathway to walk.

NotAgain.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

i appreciate how respectful you are to the posters

I appreciate the compliment, although I see it this way "Disrespecting somebody else is disrespecting myself" sometimes we have to understand only our mind separates us, within we are all the same.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Originally posted by yodagod

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Attack is never the answer as it only continues the cycle.

Be Well.

I seek negative energies so to attack is like a breakfast lunch or dinner snack for my soul thats why I encouraged to do so, but you do make a valid point for those of us unfamiliar with returning fire LOVE WILL HELP PROTECT YOU GOOD POST STAR FRIEND.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

Bingo. You're absolutely right.

Op, I think these beings that you refer to as ET's, are actually demons. Yes, it may sound odd, but kawacat has the solution.

Always remember, the body is the temple. The more prepared your body is, the more prepared you will be to deal with things like this.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

your sarcasm isn't funny and your ignorance is sad.......... open your heart, not your mouth.

Ignorance ? Whoaa ! Sarcasm ??

No my friend straight talking, although you don't seem to like that.

So ? How do you verify the identities of invisible beings that live in the sky (oerwherever they claim to live) ?

Come to think of it, how do you verify where they live, do you take their word for it ?

There's nothing sad about no evidence of invisible beings, unless of course you have evidence that may be of interrest.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi NotAgain,

How long can you believe in a concept before it's either the Known or the Unknown.

Not sure how it is for anyone else NA, but I hold to no beliefs and only go by what I experience in this life. That experience has been of all the realms and dimension that we huge and powerful souls exist in.

I understand people walk different pathways, people discover different truths. When we speak of different dimensions it's hard for some people who do not understand or grasp that concept, the result is normally confusion and the unnecessary belief that we need to understand different dimensions in order to achieve the best in life or simply to reach our ultimate goals (peace, happiness, freedom, love....)

I do understand what you are saying, and agree that some people can get confused about dimensions, hence why I talk about them openly and clearly so others may discover from my experience.

I don't claim we need to understand other dimensions, as I was answering specific questions from another poster who has again asked the same question... must have ignored the post from me

Also, I understand our Ultimate Goals are to Awaken to Higher Awareness and then BE that while here in the Fleshly 3D world we chose to be in this time, as opposed to just flowing along without knowledge or experience of how to Awaken easily.

It is really down to what the individual believes, we just have to be careful sometimes not to add to the confusion the person may already be suffering. You can only understand different dimensions through insights and experience, words alone are far from every explaining the truth.

Keep it as simple as it needs to be, simplicity is an amazing pathway to walk.

Yes words are difficult to share bigger picture concepts with, hence why I have spent all of this life learning how to share these things in words so that they can be understood by those who Intend to Awaken this time.

Yes to Simplicity, that is the name of the program I offer to Awaken, and Keep it Simple is the name of my hopefully to be published soon book.

When one is Intent on Awakening, all the present paths are long ways around, filled with limitations caused by Indoctrinated or Chosen Belief Systems, so how we approach it is to use simple methods to gain direct experience for ourselves.

My task is to share these simple methods and plant seeds for our future. And I do so with no reference to any Beliefs because All Belief has Limitations.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I seek negative energies so to attack is like a breakfast lunch or dinner snack for my soul thats why I encouraged to do so, but you do make a valid point for those of us unfamiliar with returning fire LOVE WILL HELP PROTECT YOU GOOD POST STAR FRIEND.

Hi,
Love will do far more than protect. Done effectively it will begin the healing into light of those who choose darkness. Hence there is no need to battle them, for they only assist us to move past our own inate fears and limiting beliefs.

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yodagod

Here are answers from my page 1 reply to your recurring questions yodagod.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I cannot argue with that
Not that I would anyway....

Yes to Simplicity, that is the name of the program I offer to Awaken, and Keep it Simple is the name of my hopefully to be published soon book.

Let me know when it's published, I will be waiting in line for a signed copy

Good luck and all the best

My task is to share these simple methods and plant seeds for our future. And I do so with no reference to any Beliefs because All Belief has Limitations.

That made me smile, well done my friend

[edit on 10-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

So how exactly, does one go about checking the identity of invisible people in the sky ?

Do they have some sort of luminescent fingerprint ,? A special handshake ?

When you get a voice in your head, how do you go about assigning an identity to it ?

Now before we begin I must tell you what you will read is not based on any Belief-System, traditional or new-age, but rather on direct experience for over 35 years.

So, if we were to discuss other beings that exist all around us within the other overlapping dimensions of 4th to say about 7th density, then we can supply an answer for you.

All beings have a specific FEEL, like a signature which includes within it all necessary information about Intent and degrees of light being processed. In this way can we tell which being is which and what they mean to do with us.

This is the same way we can tell what human being we know is standing behind us in the 3D we think of as the only reality"

Sounds "right", and I bet most people have had those weird experiences that make one doubt the materialistic deterministic modern viewpoint that dominates western society. I've had many. HOWEVER! It's been bugging me more and more lately, that there is no real body of reputable research that supports such a 6th-sense-like phenomenon.

It's been tested rigorously for decades now, and the effect SHOULD have been detected by now, proven to the world, once and for all, silenced the skeptics, and let truth-obsessed people like myself sleep a little easier at night. So why hasn't it?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

I cannot argue with that
Not that I would anyway....

Let me know when it's published, I will be waiting in line for a signed copy

Good luck and all the best

That made me smile, well done my friend

I do so love how you communicate with great respect to everyone. You show how easily we can move beyond the slighting and name calling seen so often here.

Thank You, new friend

Originally posted by Son of Will
Sounds "right", and I bet most people have had those weird experiences that make one doubt the materialistic deterministic modern viewpoint that dominates western society. I've had many. HOWEVER! It's been bugging me more and more lately, that there is no real body of reputable research that supports such a 6th-sense-like phenomenon.

It's been tested rigorously for decades now, and the effect SHOULD have been detected by now, proven to the world, once and for all, silenced the skeptics, and let truth-obsessed people like myself sleep a little easier at night. So why hasn't it?

Hi,
I've thought about this myself, due to being asked for proofs so very often in my time on this forum. And the only answer I can come up with is that as yet Science is still in its Infancy, so does not have the means to or technologies as yet to study these phenomena with any degree of non-scepticism.

Most studies or experiments that are done, are designed by elite and educated people who have an automatic scepticism of anything not-solid and measurable. So all their efforts only stiffle the possible attaining of positive results. But that is the way of things for now and we can hope for some sort of break-through that will enable science to quantify the unseen in the same way as is done with Quantum physics.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

thanks, i willlook around your site

and the feeling is kinda strange, it comes around the forehead, then kinda starts increasing to the rest of my head, and it seems liek it just comes and goes.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
and the feeling is kinda strange, it comes around the forehead, then kinda starts increasing to the rest of my head, and it seems liek it just comes and goes.

That's what I was hoping for

I have always had a feeling that begins on the forehead and can get stronger. Over the years I learned something about it from experience.

For me, it happens for a variety of reasons, all of which depend entirely on the strength of that feeling. At times it is a massive pressure as if my forehead is trying to suck itself inwards and other times it does fill the entire head, etc.

What I learned was that I get this feeling lightly when an energetic being/something is near me, the feeling gets stronger if that being wishes to communicate with me, and even stronger again when there is something "spirit" wants to show me.

An example:- About 8 or so years ago while chairing a meeting of a research group I got "the feeling", so I closed my eyes and quietened the mind a little so that I was ready to see what it was going to be.

Within a few seconds I was seeing, as if there, the inside of an old syle building with many children who were extremely upset. On "my" left I noticed some adults dressed in black camo clothing, one in particular was a women who raised her AK47 and began shooting the children. As you can imagine this was very upsetting, and when asked what I was shown I refused to answer... mainly because I was still in a phase of self-doubting and did not want to share the info.

After the meeting I spoke with my mentor and one other person about it. That other person informed that while driving to the meeting they had heard on the radio news about Chechin Rebels who had taken over a school in Russia. The next morning I listened to the news and was not surprised, but was very upset, to hear that one of the women rebels dressed in black had begun to shoot the children hostages in that school.

So, I think you will find something similar is happening with you. It is not unusual, and the reason it begins on the forehead is because that is the front opening of what is called the 3rd eye chakra, or brow chakra. This is the energy centre responsible for Insight, foresight, and "spiritual" communicaton.

You will be able to experiment with how you will "open up" to know, see or sommunicate with whatever is trying to awaken you.

As such then, I do not think you are under psychic attack by a malevalent being. Instead I do think you are being "asked" to begin your awakening in this time.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by IandEye

your sarcasm isn't funny and your ignorance is sad.......... open your heart, not your mouth.

Ignorance ? Whoaa ! Sarcasm ??

No my friend straight talking, although you don't seem to like that.

So ? How do you verify the identities of invisible beings that live in the sky (oerwherever they claim to live) ?

Come to think of it, how do you verify where they live, do you take their word for it ?

There's nothing sad about no evidence of invisible beings, unless of course you have evidence that may be of interrest.

it may seem straight to you, but crooked to others......
you jump to conclusions or projections when you talk about invisible beings in the sky.......you're qualifying the Unknown based on your Known.
i'm not getting into a pissing contest with you, im too old to win, but come on- you were making fun of the OP, right? it's great how you have opened up the discussion, but i wonder if you too can open up.
i guess youth is an excuse for ignorance, but there's really no excuse for being a jerk.

my neighbor is a satanist and he swears by science- what can be measured and evaluated. let me ask you- if science develops a way to measure these 'beings' or whatever (by the way- i only entered this discussion because i know human beings psychically attack each other, knowingly or unknowingly) then will it be "real"? science changes so fast- new ways of thinking are being developed constantly to explain what is going on sub atomically...
the best example is psychology- how can the human brain understand itself? or really, how can conceptualization 'contain' what is multi-dimensional?

sorry if i have insulted you, and even though this isn't my thread, it seemed like you came barging in here like pete sampras at a ping-pong table.

oh wait- i thought of a reason someone might be a jerk.........a demon perhaps.......?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wartooth420 says:

I had this feeling 3years ago. And I was also doing some search about E.T. , Gray to be specific, but I would prefer to call them Archons, or un-organic creature....

Anyway... The feeling was the same as if it was a cold and dark matter who was enclose my head and who spread on my brain slowly and that was coming and going...

I having also the feeling that something observing me. After that I had some insomnia and sometimes I saw some archons around my bed, observing me whene waking up at midnight.

But at this time of my life, I wasn't strong an off to fight and weak because of personnal issues.... And whene a "psy subject" like me is weak like I was, this is like an "open bar" for the entire parasital entities of the universe or other reality. So, its not a good exemple.

Eny way, I discovering with years that they ( the bad entity) wanted us to belived that they can play with us, by using some tricks and illusions. But the reality is that we give us the power to attack us, to illusionated us. Being affraid of them, make us lowpower. Its all telepathy tricks. Just repeat constantly to yourself that no one of them can control your mind, or even hurt you, and be sure they will never come back after the fight.

But its not eazy and they would try to make you think that you are under there controll....

If this is what happens to you, I sugest meditation and positif self-reinforcement by repeating to yourself that you cant be hurt, that you are ultimely protected... Its look stupid but its working.

And of course, staying positive, takink a walk on nature, staying grounded with mother earth and ask help from spiritual guide is also a peacefull solution who's helpfull, I guess.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Mielanie] I have edit this post to correct my bad english... Sorry If U dont understand me somethimes, I'm a french canadian....

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Mielanie]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ted Andrews Book Psychic Protection and has a meditation tape to go along with it.............The More Pagan way to deal with it because I believe Jesus was an Alien.........

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vyrox

what does fluoride have to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

ohhh i see.
an dont worry, i understood it just fine

thanks for this info. i will definately do what you said.

i believe they have been observing me for some time.
especially the past few years.
ever since i was a little kid, id always feel like i was being watched. i just grew with it liek it was normal.
but when i got around the teenage years(mainly starting when i was 15) id had even more stranger experiances, id be sitting in the living room, and a flash would come from the kitchen window, an that happened several times a week. and it was aroudn that time the sleep paralysis started. it happened maybe 8 times over the course of several months.
then when i was 16, seeing a hand of sorts reach at my bathroom window. haha
people are prolly gonan think im crazy or full of it

but idc i know what i saw.

haha.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join