It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been visited by MOSSAD? Melbourne Company a FRONT for Israeli Intelligence!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I havent posted a new thread on ATS in quite a while but this topic is one of personal concern.......

check out video below.....

Israeli Intelligence Operating Down Under

Melbourne Company called - Seacret - Minerals From The Dead Sea is goin around shopping centers selling perfume is a front for Israeli Intelligence-Mossad.

the maker of the video shows why......

I have been tracked by Israeli Intelligence and their network of "Sayanim" (jewish helpers) since 2007. They turned up at a bus stop as I was leaving an isolated town, walked straight up to me and introduced themselves as Latvian othodox jews seeking a place to make a Communal type setting - which i had expressed an interest in doing online. They bump into me in back packers. They go to my relatives houses, my friends houses posing as "art sellers" but go to NO other houses in the street. Tracked my communications and turned up at new residences which I had just spoken to someone over the phone. This culminated in the outting of Mr Leon Wende and his Intelligence gathering activities within the Australian Defense Force.

Also of concern is the fact that in the US hundreds od Israeli citizens have been deported for espionage after posing as art dealers from the University of Jerusalem trying to sell art to people of interest.....

In the last 7 years Ive had 2 or 3 people come to my house trying to sell art to me.....always they have said they are from University if Jerusalem.......that immediately gets them a DO NOT ENTER status in my books.....but the question is, what are they up to?

is my criticism of Israeli Government foreign policy make me a person of interest?

do they have "bugs" in the paintings they are trying to sell? they were extremely willing to make huge discounts on the painting prices and seemed almost "desperate" to sell me one.....

I have forwarded this onto Derryn Hinch (local talk back radio) to look into it further....something is going on!

Has anybody else off ATS been visited by these Israeli University Students trying to sell them paintings?

[edit on 9/3/10 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

It could very well be that you were visited. Out of curiosity, the times that they did come to your house selling something, did you ever let them in? Did you ever buy anything? Because if you let them in, then I'd guess you're bugged. Whatever you may have bought from them is bugged as well. So read this very quietly.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

jackflap, bugs is old technology.

today they could very well be using network packet sniffers.

intercept all your internet traffic.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Never let them in, thou once had him standing in my garage showing me the paintings out of his folio as my partner was interested in seeing them but I never had my eyes off him the whole time he was here as my wife knows how security concience I am and after the first visit I told my partner that they are suspicious and I dont trust them.....I now remeber there have been 3 attempted sales over 7 years, 2 males, 1 female, all from some Irsaeli University.

Has anyone else from ATS had these people come to them? It is not an Australian only issue.....there have been reports of this in the US aswell.....

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Didn't Israeli agents , posing as art students have access to the twin towers a few days they were brought down?

sabbah.biz...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
No problems here... I live north of 60... If they come here, their yamaka will freeze to their head... lol...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I never visited the twin towers, but I do know that thousands of people would go in and out of them every day. While it is true Israeli agents could have "access" so did thousands of other individuals like Catholic Priests, Chinese restaurant delivery guys, or Jamaican bike messengers. This does not mean that 9-11 was perpetuated by the Jerusalem-Rome-Shanghai-Kingston axis.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Great work and very interesting Video, I was glued to it until the end.

It's scary to see this type of things infiltrating Australia a place where we should be removed from the rest of the worlds politics.

Keep your investigative journalism coming!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint

I never visited the twin towers, but I do know that thousands of people would go in and out of them every day. While it is true Israeli agents could have "access" so did thousands of other individuals like Catholic Priests, Chinese restaurant delivery guys, or Jamaican bike messengers. This does not mean that 9-11 was perpetuated by the Jerusalem-Rome-Shanghai-Kingston axis.

Though much on Rense is bogus, I submit the following links for discussion:

The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside
The WTC Towers Camping
With Construction Passes
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

I'm guessing that's what hotpinkurinalmint was referencing.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A year and a half ago I had a skinny young Israeli guy come to my door trying to sell artwork which he said was from all over the world. Did not trust him enough to let him in so I just stood out the front.

He told me that he was doing this to make money so he could support his traveling. He also said a lot of Israeli's do this because of the compulsory military service they have to do. Gives them freedom.

I didn't trust him and I did notice when he left that he didn't stop off at any of my neighbors houses. So I googled and sure enough there are several forum threads dedicated to the mystery of these Israeli/french art sellers/backpackers.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
this tactic of selling crap in mall kiosks was used a few years ago in the US heartland area. They were actually part of a huge Xtasy/MDMA distribution network.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

JohnnyCanuck, I partially agree with you, but some gems are buried in their site.

The fluoride article on Rense, I have verified their claim that fluoride blocks the thyroid gland's activity, making it hypothyroidic.

Their journal citation was off slightly, but successfully found and confirmed the peer reviewed study in German is in fact real.

But this is off topic here. Just wished to inform that Rense can hold true gems hidden in their archive.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint

No but if Chinese secret service had accessed the building under the guise of being art students it would rang alarm bells - the point is not that they are Art Students - or Israeli - it is the fact that they are a front for a secret service - a particularly dangerous one.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That is interesting....I never had heard of that before in regards to 911....this is starting to look like a larger picture of whats going on the more I look into it....I wonder if they have an option in Israel...instead of doing military service for a year, go around the world and "sell paintings" whilst acquiring information on behalf of mossad of specific people? Maybe some of the Israeli members on ATS can shed some light on this>

In regard to the link you posted earlier -

14 Israeli Art students were inside the twin towers

The Israeli "art student" story, which first surfaced in 2001 in news reports, has yet to be explained by U.S. authorities. A memorandum sent to the 9/11 Commission, and Senate and House intelligence committees in September 2004, suggests that young Israelis who canvassed dozens of U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) offices in 2000 and 2001 trying to sell paintings to federal workers, may have been spying not only on the DEA, but also on Arab extremists in the United States – including the Sept. 11 hijackers who were living in Florida and New Jersey.

Many reports describe incidents of government employees spotting individuals in office hallways or elevators carrying large art portfolio cases. The art sellers would typically make a pitch to sell paintings, but if they were told that soliciting in government offices was prohibited, some replied that the art wasn't actually for sale but was promoting a future art show, the DEA report said.

During the first five months of 2001, according to Shea's memorandum, the "Israeli DEA Groups" visited a total of 57 DEA locations – 28 offices and 29 private residences

Dozens of the more than 100 Israelis were stopped and questioned by DEA agents, and other federal government authorities. The individuals were vague about why they were in the U.S. or what their purpose was for being here. Dozens were arrested for visa violations and deported, according to the memorandum. Many in the groups had served in the military, which is compulsory for Israeli citizens, and group leaders had been in intelligence and electronic communications units. With such expertise, it strikes many as odd that the Israelis would be hawking inexpensive artwork. In the report, the DEA concluded that the agency was being spied on by the Israelis.

So they have confirmed that these art selling Israelis have been spying for Israel......

In 2001, a Fox News report by Carl Cameron laid out the Israeli spy scenario, however, the story was short-lived, and Shea was told by a representative at the news organization that there was outside pressure to kill the story.

That is to be expected......

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Were is the location?? I will buy stuff off them and then sweep it for bugs, then if I find any I will call National Security.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerman

Were is the location?? I will buy stuff off them and then sweep it for bugs, then if I find any I will call National Security.

EDIT: Anyone??

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have seen them once since my original post, thou I dont like going shopping that much either, so i dont see what is out there all the time.

The time since my OP that I did see them they changed the name of their product but it was basically a similar themed beauty product and you could tell straight away that they were from the middle east area by looks and accents.

My partner had to hold me back as I was getting agitated just looking at them and wanted to go up and start a "friendly" conversation to play along and drop them a few hints that "I know" what they are doing.

I dont think that the products they sell in the malls/shopping centers have bugs but I am very suspicious of the paintings they try and push to you heavily discounted......

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i was in a mall today in scotland and got trapped by someone from one of these...i ended up buying one of the products as they used extremely aggressive sales tactics. But since ive got home and looked around the internet. the feeling isnt good, the items could be bugged, how can i know? nobody around here does stuff like that to prevent it. Im thinking of destroying the item i bought. I don't trust it at all. Whats even weirder is these 2 men came to my door last week spouting crap about energy saving trust or something. never seen them before in my life and they didnt even have a van to work with! they just appeared at our door but didnt bother going to anyone elses.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I havent posted a new thread on ATS in quite a while but this topic is one of personal concern.......

check out video below.....

Israeli Intelligence Operating Down Under

Melbourne Company called - Seacret - Minerals From The Dead Sea is goin around shopping centers selling perfume is a front for Israeli Intelligence-Mossad.

Odd enough I saw people selling this dead sea stuff only yesterday at Highpoint...I didnt stop to shop or chat..and they didnt appear to be active mossad to me at least I didnt sense them as threats...a bunch of soccer mums dont tend to ring alarms bells for me generally tho and my energy is low atm..so my senses are out too.*shrugs* I dont know.

I have had some younger people, early 20's, self nominated as Israelie art sellers arrive at my door as well, twice this last few months. I just dont care tho...I know they know that I know they know etc..Im too old for the game I think....that and the 'free palestine' flag at the side of my front door made them quite uncomfortable...which was nice enough to see.

Truth is Ive got nothing to hide and I refuse to fear...Im not ashamed of my voice or its stance on any issue and I dont make my voice in secret..its all out there/here..everywhere. If they have a problem with it..its their problem....Anything they might 'offer'...imprisonment, torture, rape, beatings, spiritual assault, threats, isolation, near death etc.....been there done that...they'd have to go a long way to catch up to whats already been done and survived through the Grace of God.

They dont control God...and thats their biggest weakness...the rest is window dressing that fear. You dont need to be afraid of them..understanding them generally suffices. As they say..'Christ will do'.

R

edit on 20-12-2010 by Rosha because: spell edit.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

EDIT: Anyone??

One location - Highpoint Maribrynong...go in the borders books entrance and keep walking to where the area splits off in four directions..below you should be the lower ground floor center stage area - they will be on the near side to you, they have a stall...not a shop. They were there yesterday at 5pm. Jst 5 or so soccer mum types selling stuff..no spruking or any attempt to hard sell to me. Its dead sea salts and muds...no art there.

If your really worried about them..just try just talking to them....ASK what you want to know outright! Why not?.And please dont misconstrue this post is in any permissive of any action you might wish to take against or to harm another human being.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Rosha because: spell edit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join