It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Researcher Jerry E. Smith Dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Jerry E. Smith and The Loch Ness Monster! This photo of Jerry E. Smith and a replica of the monster was taken at the Loch Ness Visitor Center in the famous village of Drumnadrochit on the banks of Loch Ness, Scotland, by David Hatcher Childress on May 12, 2008.

Jerry E. Smith was born on April 8, 1950 in Pomona, California, and died at 3:00 am on the morning of Monday, March 8, 2010, of pancreatic carcinoma (pancreatic cancer), I was informed by Kenn Thomas, editor of Steamshovel Press, moments ago. Smith was an author, lecturer and editor on unexplained phenomena, but sometimes remained behind the scenes in recent years, as a ghostwriter.

Interests that had him ranging from Loch Ness to Burning Man, the well-known writer to a select few was a true friend to many in the field of unsolved mysteries.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37e9fc2a52c8.jpg[/atsimg]

www.cryptomundo.com...

Rest in peace Jerry, big loss to our research community

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sad to hear, Robert Rines passed away fairly recently as well, another big Nessie enthusiast.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thanks for the link to Robert Rines, I wasn't aware that he passed away, may he also rest in peace, sad that we are losing so many good people.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
R.I.P. Jerry

I heard that recently Nessie sightings are way down and there is speculation that the Loch Ness monster itself may have died

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

If it ever existed

My condolensces to his closest, and RIP.

join