It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs reported near George Bush's ranch.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OMG!!
Can't everyone see that is a TR-3B Astra?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That officer seams pretty credible. He also says he interviewed some 2 dozen people (some of which he claims hold high position jobs and says all are credible). These are the same lights and line patterns being reported all over the globe. This is not coincidence anymore folks.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
nothing to worry about, just bush throwing a party and invited some old buddies, they just forgot to push the cloak button, lol
i wonder how big bush's ranch is, where are they gonna land that big machine? ups... he has probably bought half of texas, or they could just beam them in

damn.....

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
DAMN i always knew G.W. was not right lol but no really that is pretty amazing and that they have videos of it is great 2

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

You sure that Policeman on the news vid isn't Bush? Looks like him.... he's been on the sunbed a little too long though since leaving office

About those flashing lights on the news report... they don't look like Craft of any type... just look like light flashes as if a storm was coming or something... they were just squiggly lines.... electricity!!

As to what he actually saw when he said 'an orb with a red light on top' maybe so... would have been better with the actual footage...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by karl 12

You sure that Policeman on the news vid isn't Bush? Looks like him.... he's been on the sunbed a little too long though since leaving office

About those flashing lights on the news report... they don't look like Craft of any type... just look like light flashes as if a storm was coming or something... they were just squiggly lines.... electricity!!

As to what he actually saw when he said 'an orb with a red light on top' maybe so... would have been better with the actual footage...

So you are saying those colored lines in the sky were storm related?

Um sorry but I don't think so...show some evidence of any kind of similar lights relating to storms. Make sure the lights are all different colors and creating patterns too please. This is definitely not going down in the "oh it was a storm related environmental phenomenon" category. Not for me anyways.....

And you do realize the officer states he has NEVER seen anything like this in his life? Are you also saying he has never seen a storm cloud or lightning?

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can't make out whether this is the old story or the new... My guess they were using the DUMB-RAY on him, and a lil bit of anal probe foreplay to get him excited over his new found dumbness. Now he motivationally speaks about the stupidity which derived from that very dumbness. I hope they probed him nice and deep and hard.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They likely came because Bushes old man was visiting and brought his "thousand points of light" with him.
If the aliens are looking for signs of intelligent life, they sure won't find any there!

reply to post by karl 12

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That video footage is the same as the craft/crafts that fly over this area every other night between 1am and 4am

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by karl 12

So you are saying those colored lines in the sky were storm related?

I'm saying they could have been storm related not they were storm related

And you do realize the officer states he has NEVER seen anything like this in his life? Are you also saying he has never seen a storm cloud or lightning?

No, i'm sure he has seen lightning and storms and i did say 'it's possible he saw an orb with a red light' but why is there no footage of this orb? The only footage i see is of that flashing lightning or what looks like lightning

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You have to remember, there are a lot of Air force UFO contact reports, and as far as I know, not one has got anywhere near one of these Objects to cause any harm, when they do manage to get close, the Pilots often report a loss of control, or weapon malfunction with disorientating readings from instrumentation.

That would explain the distance the Military kept, perhaps they couldn't get any closer.

My personal opinion however, is these are US Aircraft, for it to go to the ranch unaffected or attacked by ground forces, they have them on the White House, so they must also at the Ranch more even with it being open country, tells me it was expected, so was it dropping off, or picking up? what was happening in the World when these incidents happened, where was Bush? would they sneak him into and out of the Ranch? if it did carry the President, wouldn't that make it AF1 ? are their logs kept as to Air Force One and when it's designated by law?

Perhaps their was a meeting of the utmost secret.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I think I've seen this Episode

Isn't it where Kang says to Kodos, let's go no sign of Inteligent life here.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I always new Bush was an alien, or definitely not humane - mistake intended.He'll be using it to escape to his 100000 acres of land in Paraguay - But seriously, we are seeing a massive increase in UFO activity across the globe, things are heating up.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, my friend, why does your op have today's date, 3-9-2010, yet it shows you edited the op in 2-10-08??????

Also shows the same date for edit on your reply to smyleegirl; caught in a temporal loop or just messing with us?

Seeker

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by karl 12

Interesting indeed ... even more so by the fact that military jets were sent up there to track the objects ... if they were there for around 1hr then surely if they were 'ours' the military would have been able to identify them !

Me'thinks we are not getting the full story (as usual).

Woody

Interesting point .. But also if the jets were sent and this 'UFO' was around for an hour, thats plenty of time for the supersonic jet fighters to intercept it. No shots fired ? So did the USAF 'know' what it was and did they 'know' it was a danger. Do they know what it was? Makes u wonder ..

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow Great find, I remember when texas was invaded when it happened, in 2008.

Hey check this out, it's a ufo hunters' episode called, Texas invasion 2008.
I remember when it happened , it was even on cnn's larry king live show.
Great find

1LxMjgebAGI[/yvid]

Wow, georgio must be so embarrassed. It would take years to analyze all that data.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
I always new Bush was an alien, or definitely not humane - mistake intended.He'll be using it to escape to his 100000 acres of land in Paraguay - But seriously, we are seeing a massive increase in UFO activity across the globe, things are heating up.

If Bush is an alien, then I've lost hope of extraterrestrials being of higher intelligence.

However, I don't think that just because someone saw an odd craft going in the direction of Bush's ranch that this automatically equates him as an alien.

Sorry, but I don't buy it.

I do believe in the report though.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Except that this is old news. So Bush was in fact leader at the time of the events.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Well, it's evident they aren't looking for brains.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join