It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Larry King Live Tonight! 3/8/2010 Topic -- 9/11 Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura will be featured on Larry King Live tonight (3/8/2010) at 9PM Eastern. The show is broadcast live, so it will be 6PM Pacific time (I checked my TV guide).

www.cnn.com...

I am assuming that they are having Jesse on to interview him on 9/11 truth.

I hope Jesse does a great job defending our movement, separating us from the Pentagon shooter, and spreading a lot of great information to people.

Jesse is a great speaker, I hope he stays calm and portrays a lot of questions and guidance for people to research. People seem to trust Jesse, and don't see him as a "kook". He can open minds and hopefully people will do internet searches for themselves to come to a better understanding.

Alex Jones was interviewed on Fox news on Saturday, I thought he got out some good information but could have done a lot better job defending the Truth movement.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by seattletruth]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Shameless bump so more people can watch this tonight...

2nd.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura's back and he's got something to say about health care, jobs and Sarah Palin. Hear what he thinks when he sits down with Larry.

Umm, where does it say anything about him being interviewed about 9/11? Cause frankly, I don't give a darn any of those other subjects. I'll be amazed if King actually gets into that with Ventura. After all, why would King interview a dangerous 9/11 truther?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Whats with all the news stations getting up all of the sudden to pursue a topic that they have been so keen on dodging for the last 9 years?
First The Loose Change producers, Then Alex Jones, Now jesse Ventura(NOTE) All from DIFFERENT news stations.
9 years down the road, now they want to find out the "truth". Psh.
Not buying it. Smoke Screen Alert. Watch your asses.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It didn't say that they were specifically interviewing him about 9/11 truth, I said I "assume" that that will be the subject, in light of the pentagon shooting, etc.

Everybody else has been interviewing truthers about the movement now.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He covered a wide range of topics last time he was on Larry's show:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I am assuming that they are having Jesse on to interview him on 9/11 truth.

I hope Jesse does a great job defending our movement, separating us from the Pentagon shooter, and spreading a lot of great information to people.

Yes, I know what you said. And then I pointed out what is actually listed on the King page. And so I don't understand why you would assume that, when clearly, that's not what it says.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank you ... this is my question to the Gubernator

>>>>>
how should we handle this "Enemy from within equasion", known as "911 was a inside job".
after all, you & I and 100 million others also took the same oath. and whats going on is a clear violation.
>>
March 8th, 2010 9:47 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Conspiracy Theories had original material for the most part that even the seasoned conspiracist had know idea of the evidence you presented surrounding 911, one hour just did not do 911 justice - can you please do a more through review and release a more complete investigation of 911 please.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well if Larry is interviewing him, i wouldnt expect him to ask too many pertinent questions.
Larry is two clowns short of a circus.

But i will watch. Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura pretty much talks about whatever he wants to talk about, and no TV show host is going to steer him. I would love to see him go up against Chris Mathews. That would be a true battle royale!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Just a post to bump it back up on top.
Insert 2nd line here.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thank you for this info!

I will be watching

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Jessee's on fire on CNN right now.
Go JV.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Any updates...I'm not near a TV I hope this gets on YouTube quickly

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just ended and it was very good. He talks about a lot of things and I don't really want to screw any up so I am not going to try and repeat what he said.

He touched on topics like assassination, 9-11, the Wars in Iraq and in Afghanistan, and the current state of government. I would bet his book is really good.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I agree. He spoke his mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He did a great job. I can't believe what he said about partying in the Philippines
and I had no idea about there being other people involved in the Lincoln assassination. Does he have a disease that makes him shake?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
He did a great job. I can't believe what he said about partying in the Philippines
and I had no idea about there being other people involved in the Lincoln assassination. Does he have a disease that makes him shake?

Nope, he just gets pissed off with the media's ways and becomes extremely frustrated.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I didn't see him on King, but I did just catch him on The View, didn't think it warranted a thread, so I posted it here. Based on the preceding posts it seems that he discussed the same topics, just more briefly.

It was interesting, by far the majority of his points have all been discussed here in great detail, there wasn't anything that wasn't already known.

What I did find interesting was that for that group of opinionated women, no one called him a crack pot, no one belittled him, and they even engaged in discussion that, to me, did not seem discourage him or his argument.

If his King interview went anything like the View interview, I think it was success. At the end of the day, if we had absolutely solid proof/confessions/etc. it would cease to be theory, and would become fact and I consider it to be a success because the dialogue was opened, it was opened and engaged in a MSM format (s) and it was a decent debate in that it was not shot down as a "crazy" and refusal to participate as is so often the case.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The three part show is up on Youtube now. Here's part one.

www.youtube.com...

He makes a very interesting point at the end of part three that I had never thought of before. He points out that it's no coincidence that many of the 'lone assasins' in U.S history are referred to by their full names,... including their middle name. Lee Harvey Aswald, John Wilkes Booth, Mark David Chapman, etc.

A very interesting psychological tactic to make people remember these assasins and associate the act with a single person.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join