It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Shooter only had two little truther rants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Pentagon Shooter, John Patrick Bedell, is being labeled a 9/11 truther as if that was his main cause. He seemed to be very vocal on the internet about his causes, but as far as I can tell, he just had two really brief truther rants posted on the internet that were just little side-notes and no association with any 9/11 truth organization, or any known 9/11 truthers.

I am determined to see that justice is served in the death of Colonel James Sabow, as a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions and institutions such as the coup regime of 1963 that maintains itself in power through the global drug trade, financial corruption, and murder, among other crimes.

www.bazpedia.com...

This organization, like so many murderous governments throughout history, would see the sacrifice of thousands of its citizens, in an event such as the September 11 attacks, as a small cost in order to perpetuate its barbaric control.

rothbardix.blogspot.com...

Is this all the evidence that this guy was a truther? Seems suspiciously few to me.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Glad to see you acknowledge them as rants. What changed your mind about the "truth movement"?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You can always count on hooper for your meaningless skeptic troll post.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Two little rants and two 9mm handguns.

What are trying to do? Paint the guy in some sort of positive light?

There are no positives to be drawn from this, the guy was looking to kill/be killed and it doesn't matter if he was a truther or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In my opinion they are making that link for the sole purpose of black sheeping anyone who is or was to speak out against 9/11. instantly deeming them a crazy or someone who could lash out and do something like this.

Its the same thing they tried to do with the columbine kids and marilyn manson. you get the idea

thats just my take on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Yep, I feel the same way.

The media is using this incident to demonize the truth movement even though 9/11 truth seemed low on his list of political causes.

If the pot-legalization movement was the NWO's biggest threat right now, you would have seen the headlines say things like "Pot supporter opens fire at Pentagon" instead.

One news outlet outright lies about Bedell and his level of alleged truther beliefs:

March 5, 2010
Pentagon gunman blamed US government for September 11 attacks
The man who shot two police officers at the Pentagon yesterday was an obsessive follower of the 9/11 “truth” movement who believed that the Twin Towers were demolished in a US government conspiracy, it has emerged.

No where is it evident that Bedell was an "obsessive follower" of the truth movement. As I shown above, he only brought up 9/11 truth as little side-notes. But this goes to show you how the corrupt media is milking the connection as much as they can.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't know how they can link this guy to a group of truthers. He was all alone when he did he's deed.

Personally i don't think anyone has to belong to a special group to have a honest opinion about 911. The whole 911 event is pretty obvious.

This whole event should be about how some people handles their own opinion. Some people just have to go overboard because they can't control their personal emotions.
This event should maybe be a reminder to other forum users as well. Because what we as users might get involved in might trigger other people to do stupid things.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just heard that the Truther conference that was just held took place only 2 days after the Pentagon shooting. I think that's the same day Iran's President called 9/11 a big lie.

What convenient timing this Pentagon shooting that was supposedly committed by a 9/11 truther took place.

Don't forget the Metro shooter drill that took place with week prior.

You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

All over the media they are linking truthers with this guy and terrorist news follows. I have been seeing this every time they do a piece on this guy. They are trying to make the people think that everyone that smokes pot or believes that we are being lied to about 9-11 are crazy and capable of doing the same things that this guy did.
Like I have said before, If the people that made the official report are telling us that it was a lie, HOW can anyone not ask for the truth???

For the OS believers:
If you still decide to believe the official story once the people that made the report tell you that it was a lie YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE.
Think about it!!!!!!!!
How can you keep believing in Santa Claus once your parents tell you that he isn't real and it was all made up?
Then my friend, you are the one with the mental problems and the ones asking for the truth are the "normal" ones.

People snap for all types of reasons, some snap because a song that they heard, a video game they played, a memory, ect...
If this guy believed that a religious group was causing all the evil in the world I'm pretty sure that he would have gone to a church and done the same thing. It just happens that this time he picked a 9-11 related place.
It would be like playing hot potato and when it lands it has to land somewhere and it could have landed on any of the people playing, the potato is going to land no matter what. People like him are dangerous no matter what he believed in.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Questions:

Was there any video cameras that caught the Pentagon
Metro Station shooter attack??? Do we even know what happened?
Remember, MSM broke the story with only verbal evidence.
Do we get more than just 5 frames like we got handed
from the 9/11 Pentagon Attack? CCTV Video anyone???
I mean this is the Pentagon ya know.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's an excellent observation. Here's something very interesting too:

Cops ID Pentagon Shooter, Eye Second Man
Posted Mar 4, 10 9:23 PM CST

Authorities have identified the man behind today’s shooting at the Pentagon as John Patrick Bedell, 36, and are seeking a second man in connection with the incident, which left two Pentagon police officers injured and Bedell hospitalized. Sources tell AP that law-enforcement agencies—which now include the Secret Service and FBI—are looking at a man who accompanied Bedell to the Pentagon entrance from the Washington subway.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon police chief tells CNN that Bedell had “no real emotion in his face” as he approached a screening area. “As the officers started to ask him for his pass to get into the Pentagon, he drew a weapon from his pocket and started shooting. … He did not say a word.”

Looks like Bedell was your stereotypical Manchurian led to the scene by his operator.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is what they have been waiting for, a rep from the "movement" to paint into a dark and murderous corner for the 911 OS propaganda machine. Wonder if the camera footage from the platform will be released at all or just a few scratchy frames??

Anyway, the scenario has already been shopped around to all of the pundits like Chris Matthews, Fox News, CBS, CNN, DWTV and others by Pentagon officials citing in similiar lingo "this is what the truther movement intends to do". The more they can dirty up the term "911 truther" the mode difficult it will become for anyone involved to be taken seriously. hence they get further away from being found out.

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=JBA2848

Heres some of his rants that I posted before they were deleted on another thread about J. Patrick Bedell. He had two wikipages of his own not the same as the one linked to in the op one was about growing pot plants and the other was his cause. The edit page on the wikipage he had showed where he repeatedly attacked Bush Cheny and others about 911 by makeing changes to there wikipages and notes were listed where the staff at wikipedia deleted them and gave him warnings for doing so.

Originally posted by JBA2848

I am determined to see that justice is served in the death of Colonel James Sabow, as a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions and institutions such as the coup regime of 1963 that maintains itself in power through the global drug trade, financial corruption, and murder, among other crimes.

Thats from the above post. So the guy is a 911 truther? Is that why he was at the Pentagon?

Also seems he kept getting in trouble from making changes to Dick Chenys Wikipages. And for posting other content on Wiki.

[edit] Your edit to Dick Cheney
I've reverted this edit, which you made to the Dick Cheney article. This content has no relevance to the article and provides no further understanding of it's subject. Wikipedia is not The Enquirer, after all. If you wish to include such information, take it to the talk page. auburnpilot talk 03:25, 9 March 2007 (UTC)

[edit] March 2007
Please stop. If you continue to vandalise Wikipedia, as you did to Dick Cheney, you will be blocked from editing. Bsroiaadn 03:26, 9 March 2007 (UTC)

This warning and the previous revert comment related to the following text, which has otherwise been expunged from Wikipedia. Is wikipedia grooming Cheney for his future Nobel Peace Prize? In any case, it's reassuring to have so many wikipedians spring to the defense of the otherwise defenseless Vice President. JPatrickBedell 18:52, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
You have only included a small excerpt of the text you included both here and on the article. It was not the Nobel Peace Prize comment that is being referred to. — ERcheck (talk) 11:41, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Re: Deleted image of Dick Cheney: The image in question was not an image of the particular incident you were describing. Wikipedia is not a tabloid where questionably sourced images can be posted in vague relation to allegations. When this was removed, you added the image with the caption "Cheney relaxing at an unofficial event" — definitely not to illustrate an historic event detailed at any point in the artticle. In addition, you posted it to another article as an illustration of general physical characteristic. This most certainly is not have been covered under "fair use". If you feel the image was unfairly deleted, feel free to bring it up under a deletion review. — ERcheck (talk) 11:38, 16 March 2007 (UTC)

[edit] Policy on Biographies of living persons
Your recent edits to the Dick Cheney article (and your reposting it on your talk page) are policy violations — see Wikipedia's policy on biographies of living persons. The standards for accuracy and verifiability by reliable sources are very stringent.

— ERcheck (talk) 00:59, 10 March 2007 (UTC)

en.wikipedia.org...:JPatrickBedell

[edit on 5-3-2010 by JBA2848]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by JBA2848]

top topics

join