It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP , Earthquakes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone else inferred that all these random sporadic earthquakes were caused by the HAARP weather manipulating machine , i know Russia Today accused the U.s of the Hati Earth quake in which we denied , but im almost positive that we are causing these horrible disasters . Is anyone else on the same level?

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:32:54 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, no. HAARP isn't designed for such things, and really, the total power of the array isn't that high.

It's a beam-steered HF transmitter, not that much different from other megawatt class short wave stations, with the exception of the antenna array - instead of a long wire or a vertical, it's a phased array like you'd use on a radar.

There have always been earthquakes; with a little perusal of history you'll find that lots of them happened before technology really got underway. They're pretty much a normal, if undesirable, facet of geology.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Well, to be fair, no. HAARP isn't designed for such things, and really, the total power of the array isn't that high.

It's a beam-steered HF transmitter, not that much different from other megawatt class short wave stations, with the exception of the antenna array - instead of a long wire or a vertical, it's a phased array like you'd use on a radar.

There have always been earthquakes; with a little perusal of history you'll find that lots of them happened before technology really got underway. They're pretty much a normal, if undesirable, facet of geology.

Wow that sounds like alot of disinfo BS. There have been numerous confirmations that HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes. Geologist use the same type of technology at a much lower power level to probe for oil and natural gases without drilling. It's a matter of whether or not the US is capable of going through with killing thousands, and the answer is yes, they are capable, just look throughout history.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There is a lot of propaganda about this , I'm just trying to declassify the dis info , even Russia is accusing us, just think , With all the technology we have today anything is possible. Even in the 80's it was proven possible to manipulate tectonic plates through frequency manipulation ...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by graaly

Originally posted by Bedlam

Wow that sounds like alot of disinfo BS. There have been numerous confirmations that HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes. Geologist use the same type of technology at a much lower power level to probe for oil and natural gases without drilling. It's a matter of whether or not the US is capable of going through with killing thousands, and the answer is yes, they are capable, just look throughout history.
LOL @ that reply I feel bad for the people if it is true tho, to think these men if they undergo with this evil plot , they really must lack a conscious brain , or they have expanded a cynical conscious view , i dont even know what to call it.... I agree with you .

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok let's say you are right and this government has the ability to cause earthquakes.

Than why pray tell would it be in our interest to level Haiti, Chile and now Turkey?

Wouldn't we rather hit China, Iran, North Korea, etc?

This argument makes zero sense and it backed up by nothing. You have absolutely zero data from HAARP (because you don't have clearance) nor the events at the seismic level below from monitoring devices.

What you have is the internet and you tube.

So please just drop this garbage.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Ok let's say you are right and this government has the ability to cause earthquakes.

Than why pray tell would it be in our interest to level Haiti, Chile and now Turkey?

This argument makes zero sense and it backed up by nothing. You have absolutely zero data from HAARP (because you don't have clearance) nor the events at the seismic level below from monitoring devices.

You are right, I don't know for sure. But, I am under the impression that there is a shadow government with its own agenda, that is willing to do what it take to destabalize countries so that it can send troops into the country as a form of occupation. If history has taught us anything is that humans are mean to each other and don't give a squat about each other. I wish there was a way of changing that.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Weather Modification: Another Asymmetric Terrorist Weapon

por Manuel Cereijo
SEPTEMBER 2004
Preamble

Weather modification technology is in use today by the United States, Russia, China, and Cuba. The project involves the manipulation of the ionosphere and the alteration of the earth's magnetic fields. This technology has both localized and global capabilities. Evidence indicates that this technology also has the capability of manipulating human behavior and mood patterns.

With this said , if you were a huge country with infinite power , would you attack other country's with the same Technology??? Not only that but if we were to attack one of the above , in a definite one of them would most likely attack back plus KARMA is real in my eyes ..

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Easy answer Haiti can't fight back. Ever hear of Granada.
Not saying the USA did it.
China Russia and Norway have the technology as well as OTHERS.
Why does everyone jump on Uncle. Sam

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownAgenda26

Surprised nobody has mentioned this yet....

The day before the Chile earthquakes the Chilean president met the Argentinian counterpart to discuss the Falklands issue.

But then again, you HAARPERS are only interested in making wild claims without any facts at all.

Unless, the British have a new super earthquake causing weapon that can disguise itself as natural tectonic plate movements!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by graaly

There have been numerous confirmations that HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes

And the evidence of HAARP causing large quakes??? Natural quakes occur often, so why even consider something else without any evidence.

When a building gets demolished it causes a small regional tremor, but only very tiny. Does that classify as an earthquake causing machine?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by graaly

You are right, I don't know for sure.

Still wrong, because you don't know at all.

You might as well speculate that invisible aliens are responsible for earthquakes because you have the same amount of data for your assessment.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

First let me say I would put nothing past the Government. As for HAARP, if it is causing these earthquakes it makes not sense to immediately attack countries we deem enimies. Too obivious.... You first test it out elsewhere, one, makes you look blameless. Why HAITI? everyone will say.... Second, you get to test the reactions of the quakes, size, damage, then when your ready to do the real damage to a country you want to attack, you have information, data, AND the increase quakes around the world to blame it on. Fault lines are connected, easy to blame one quake on another down the fault line. Boom, Mother earth is to blame, not HAARP. That is my thought process.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Danny Glover says that the Haiti earthquake was caused by Global Warming.
Link: www.youtube.com...

And we all know that Danny Glover and Al Gore are spot on... right?

Great response Bedlam...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of people who believe HAARP causing the earthquakes rather than God. Just do good in your life, and let love into your heart and you'll be fine. Just sit back and watch the show, these strings of earthquakes are just the beginning.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by graaly

Not really. Whose confirmations? What sort of effect do you think 3.6MW can have on faults? What's the mechanism?

And no, geologists generally use explosive charges and geoseismic probes to map for oil and gas, along with a knowledge of what sort of geologic formations trap them. I assume you're talking about ground penetrating radar, but HAARP isn't one, and the equipment is amazingly different for GPR. One's portable, and the other's certainly not, for starters. But you generally don't use GPR for finding oil at any rate.

It's a big honking 3 to 4 MW short wave station with a complex antenna.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

here is what I was talking about

That vid has already been posted here but I couldnt find it again. Dont mind the title of the video cause who knows, but what I like about the video is it explains the science behind HAARP. I like the video it's a good watch, but draw your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You have absolutely zero data from HAARP (because you don't have clearance) nor the events at the seismic level below from monitoring devices.

Heck, you don't even need clearance to GO there. It's mostly open house out there, unless there's a bit of 'special' research going on, and sometimes they do that out in the open too.

Same for PFRR.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Exact video i was looking for Bedlam Ty, This is physical evidence of the potential dangers of this machine , im not saying we created them , but only we have the power to do it . Now , of course i understand earthquakes are natural , but the way they have been happening and at these times before 2012 , just a little weird. I dont believe the end of times , but manipulation is a key role in america's media.. I think this topic might even correlate to the norway spirals , i have no evidence for that so dont quote me.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by UnknownAgenda26

Weather modification technology is in use today by the United States, Russia, China, and Cuba. The project involves the manipulation of the ionosphere and the alteration of the earth's magnetic fields. This technology has both localized and global capabilities. Evidence indicates that this technology also has the capability of manipulating human behavior and mood patterns.

Most weather mod is through cloud seeding. This guy's 'document' which you posted the front of, it's not particularly correct. It looks like the usual pseudo-science bs you see on Adachi's site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join