It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may only be 13, but at least I know what's going on...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We're all trying to learn here guys.

Every year we learn something new and throw away some old beliefs.

It's life.

Kid, you'll be surprised to see how much you will learn and disband in your next 10 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thank you for posting! I know that knowing what is really going on is a heavy burden for a 13 year old. I didn't know what was going on until I was about 40 so you have 27 years on me! When I was your age, the only media available to me was tv and radio and of course the new world order runs that entire system as we know. Even the text book companies are new world order and that's why they took out the part about the Rothschilds and Rockefellers owning the private bank called Federal Reserve. My high school government teacher still doesn't know that it's a private bank! That's how screwed up our education system is. I just heard that they want to only teach children our history after about the year of 1870 or something and not cover the Constitution at all! This is the matrix of evil that our press and textbook companies serve. They want to shape you to be stupid about our founding fathers and their beliefs because they are taking the country in an evil direction that our founding fathers were against.

The one advice I can give you is to not get into debates with the many paid government bloggers who are here to spew the company line. Don't ever respond to debunkers or even read their threads because their job is to waste your time so you won't go tell others about your knowledge. Share your knowledge with EVERYBODY. If some can't handle the truth then move on and save who you can. You were put on this planet to rebuke evil and you can't do that responding to disinfo agents or even wasting any time on these types of people. Most are paid, others are useful shills for the new world order.

We have to stop the new world order now so post new information on ATS that you come across but also go out and get 1000 and then 5,000 friends on facebook to share your knowledge. It's not good enough for YOU to be awake. It's easy to go tell thousands of people through facebook and meet some great people in the process. If everybody tells somebody new about the frauds of the new world order every single day then the new world order will not get their dream of total one world government slavery that they so desperately want. Every person that fights against the new world order has a job to do. Wake up as many people as you possibly can. Go crazy out there and know that you are helping to defeat the new world order every time you tell somebody new what is really going on! Good luck to all of you in that! peace

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Thought you might like to read this-
2012time2growup.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Each to their own I say.. you like conspiracy theories knock yourself out. I dont know if it were possible to determine who might be 'crazy' or not as like anything it is a matter of opinion. And like anywhere people wont hesitate to judge you for yours. I dont think anyone can be open minded enough for me its a life long goal to avoid the pitfalls. SaturnFX gave you some good advice about mindsets growing up on page 1 its very well worded

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I hope you will have not any doubt into offering us your opinion...Age doesn't matter...Your way of thinking matters much more.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by tamiica
Hey guys. I recently joined up to ATS. Honestly, I am the only person that I know from my age bracket that really knows whats "going on" in this world.

Actually, as you grow older, you realize that you have no clue whats going on...and that is when you start to feel enlightened.

The powers tend to work like layers in a onion...when you break out of a specific layer mindset, you think you have uncovered the truth...but the reality is that your just in yet another layer. All systems have backups and redundancy.

This is it. The knowledge is a bubble floating in the sea of information. I am inside the bubble. As bubble grows its surface is exposed to more water and I feel more and more overwhelmed by what I don't know.

More I know less I know.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hey guys. I recently joined up to ATS. Honestly, I am the only person that I know from my age bracket that really knows whats "going on" in this world. Once I realised 9/11 was a hoax, noticed all the subliminal messaging, and realised that the government are in for it soon, I felt relieved that I knew what was going on. It's too hard for me to tell this to someone who doesn't know about this, so once I found ATS, it's been so much easier to realise what is happening.

Thanks guys.

9/11 was not a Hoax, it is very real
It was nothing to do with Democracy or Freedom either.
It was all about US Government Policies towards the Middle-East and the
US Governments unrelenting support for Israel and Ignoring other Arab States
This was the Original meaning of Terrorists, changing Government Policies by
harming Innocent People. This is basically what the US is doing in Iraq, changing
a Government by Force and if Innocent People die, too bad.
Hence, the term Terrorists was changed to mean those against Democracy and Freedom.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
dont get TOO sucked in to ATS. if you want to keep reading this site and stay sane, you have to be critical of everything you read!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Now I have a question for everyone else other than this 13 year old.

Is this 13 year old overly mature?

Or are we simply too adolescent like and arrogant which makes us believe in "sensational" conspiracy theories?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just trust me, don't take this stuff to heart and ruin your life.

Well, in your current perspective ruin.

I was 15 when i started, now I'm 17 and my morality has changed dramatically. Now I'm very peaceful, and in 10 years i see myself living in the mountains.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Im 12
and what is this?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nice to see some younger people doing some independent research by themselves. but as far as:

"I felt relieved that I knew what was going on."

I find it hard for a 13 year old (or anyone) to completely comprehend the utter madness we call life. Knowing what we here at ATS call truth may enlighten us and even help us out in some cases, but 'relieved' is the farthest emotion one should feel about the subject matter.

Take it from me (someone who spent a good portion of their childhood researching the JFK assassination and whatnot) No one ever 'gets it' you might know the answers but the question is the thing that keeps you up at night and feeds your 'demons'.

Look at the survival board and keep up on stuff like that, because that is defiantly going to be useful in our lifetime.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hey guys. I recently joined up to ATS. Honestly, I am the only person that I know from my age bracket that really knows whats "going on" in this world. Once I realised 9/11 was a hoax, noticed all the subliminal messaging, and realised that the government are in for it soon, I felt relieved that I knew what was going on. It's too hard for me to tell this to someone who doesn't know about this, so once I found ATS, it's been so much easier to realise what is happening.

Thanks guys.

Welcome to ATS! I wish ATS had existed when I was 13! I did start my quest for truth about the same time as you.

The internet sucked bad in those days. Computers sucked, modems sucked, ect.

Anyway, glad you found us, and I hope you find what you are searching for. ATS is a good place to test theories, as some of the brightest minds congregate here. Don't take anything personally, as your theories and ideas get shredded, just know that if something is still standing after being shredded by the membership here, you may be on to something.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tamiica

You sound wise beyond your years.

Best of luck to you.

Research, get into books and videos, there are so many good ones out there.

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley comes to mind, very good book. So are David icke's "World Conspiracy" and "Tales From The Time Loop". Jim Marrs, "Rise of the Third Riche" is another good read.

Being here at ATS is a good start, there are so many intellegent threads to help you get a grasp of what is really going on.

My hope now lies with you and your generation and young people like you who are able to think for themself.

We have a island land mass of plastic bigger than the size of Texas (Research Garbage Patch in Pacific). This is what previous generations leave you..........we have raped and plundered our Mother Earth.

We were given a really really most beautiful planet and have taken her and just ruined her. Maybe there is a turning back, I don't know. I remember skies being so blue, not a weak blue but bright blue. I remember oak trees 150 feet high, so big around you and a friend couldn't reach around together. Grass so green it was blinding. Tomatoes and corn that tasted totally different than what you get now.

We are still making war with each other, killing in the name of "liberty, truth, justice and Homeland Security" - what rubbish, war is the sanctioning murder by nations who want to conqueor the goods and resources of other lesser nations. War is murder in the name of corporations and a small handful of the ruling elite. (Research Blue Blood, True Blood by Stewart Swedlow).

In order to make war TPTB use fear to manipulate the people into believing "war" is a necessity.

While my generation saw the end of most kinds of discrimination (My husband marched with and got to meet Dr. Martin Luther King) we still are all responsible for the many ills that plague our beautiful planet.

We, the human species unless we get our act together and fast are doomed to become extinct. I feel if the next one/two generations don't get this right we as a species will be "eliminated" or allowed to eliminate ourselves through pollution, war and famine.

Time is of the essence and the majority of humans do not seem to grasp this deadline.

I pray your generation succeeds where as mine has failed.

Keep your mind open, I cannot stress this last statement enough. Most people chose to remain asleep, like in the Matrix - for some reason, you appear to be awake.

You are then charged with a mighty purpose, the purpose, like Luke Skywalker is to rally against the forces of evil and yes there is a evil that has taken over our planet, this evil is called hate, greed, cruelity and service to self at the expense of others.

My hope lies with you. I'm amazed that such a young person is here. This in and of itself leaves me hopeful.

www.youtube.com...

Research Dr. John Mack We are not alone and I believe have never been.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Thought you might like to read this-
2012time2growup.ning.com...

THankyou, Had a breif look and the 'Hammer' link there caught my eye

www.mondovista.com...

I decided to see if there was more information about it, since alledged OOPARTS (out of place artifacts) interest me. This is the first thing I found...

paleo.cc...

Rather dissapointing and from my perspective an irrefutable conclusion.
Dosen't really inspire me to read the rest of the site im afraid.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Good to see some other youngins here.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tamiica

Welcome tamiica, I too have recently joined ATS and yes you will find a wide variety of information here. I have visited and read ATS for approximately a year before I decided to become a member. Search around and take in everything you can and WANT to. Check this out if ya want to or if you havent already and welcome again and enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You have a really warped idea about happiness. Basically what you are saying is we need to live with our heads in the clouds with no desire for knowledge of what is going on in the world. Never ask questions and pretend that the world is in perfect order. That is happiness? I really hope you are bored and just trying to ruffle some feathers because if this is what you actually believe, I think a therapist needs to be in your foreseeable future.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Am amazed this has 20 flags
. Anyway welcome to ATS i suppose
, better to sign up and ask your own question's, it's why am typing this.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

True, you'll soon learn tamicca that the more you learn the less you know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join