It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think you already summoned a few.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why would you want to summon demons? By demons, I'm assuming you're talking about the more negative entities out there, and trust me those are NOT forces you want to mess with.

You can't just summon them, and then have them go away. Not negative spirits, anyways. Assuming this is out of blind ignorance and curiosity, I would suggest really researching this kind of thing, and developing your knowledge on the subject. Even try some of the more positive forces out there.

This isn't something you can just "do". I'm sick of people asking for help how to do these things when it requires a lot of discipline and knowledge to even ATTEMPT this. It isn't just some words you chant and some symbols you draw, the process is much more introverted than extroverted.

There also isn't really much point to any of this. Positive spirits can act as guides, offer protection, even give a tad bit of power for a short time, but the negative spirits often don't give anything. They take. They're by all means essentially spiritual vampires. They use people to gain strength and energy, they don't offer anything unless it fits in their agenda.

If you want to summon stuff, stick with the positive and even then you need to be careful. Summoning is essentially throwing up a flare in the spiritual plane and beckoning anything that desires to near it. Some beings will just ignore it, some will come by but tell you to f-ck off. Some will be so annoyed they'll throw stuff at you, trust me I know from experience. When you're summoning, while you can take measures to influence the kinds of beings that will come as well as defend yourself from beings you don't want to come, you need to remember these are not mindless entities that are like animals, functioning on instinct (they are to an extent but that takes too much to explain). They're calculating, agenda driven entities. Some are good, some are very good in fact. I've had great encounters with rather positive beings. And again, I've also had # thrown at my head half way across my basement.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sadly, I would say the OP is a victim of some form of abuse as he/she is wanting to perpetuate self harm. The 'demon' concept isn't what people think it is, just messed up energies that feed off you. I would ask yourself the question "why do i want to allow myself to be harmed or energy drained? " Is it all you have known for a long time? You don't call 'demons' to do your bidding, there is a energy equilibrium that comes in to play, the suggestions of "safety circles" and "smudging" don't work if your intent is to 'play', you want to give it energy, it will take energy from you, simple math.
My deepest sympathies.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

How are those angels different then the others of their kind?

Do you have a good suggestion to where he could learn to play with magic a starting point?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Playing with 'magic' can be a different discussion, but "playing with demons" is just a stupid way to give your energy away to crappy entities that don't deserve it. I think of them as like the mental patients of the astral that have worked out how to perpetuate themselves in infinity through darkness and abuse. And if someone wants to give these 'retarded' entities value its because they have a connected and experienced the feeling of abuse they need to perpetuate as that is all they know.

They are not benevolent, they are just different forms of matter and or energy no longer governed by gravity. They are actually quite weak, but can gain strength from the 'energy' they take from matter on this plane. We are 'the matter'.

We are all 'angels' in a way, we (as in all life not just human) come here to perpetuate infinity, we are far stronger here than the "the astral' which is a place of silliness really and little gravity. What most people don't know, is that what we do allows for charge transferance to other planes like the 'astral', not jus the other way round. The 'heavens' are different again whilst what goes on as above so as below, the symmetry and reflections between these planes is key. The astral is not quite the 'symmetry' nor 'reflection' between mind/spirit and physical...its kinda a gravity free area.

If the OP wants to address issues of self help, I will help, If the OP want to do 'magic' they are doing it daily, for this plane is where the strongest 'magic ' happens. Its all really just play on a gravity, matter and energy that have different levels of consciousness or awareness. And we can choose to give it (infinity)dark awareness (which is kinda pointless) or light awareness.

ps i hate all these terms, demons, astral, heavens lol not very scientific and i shudder using them.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think the OP's probably been listening to too much Slipknawwwt and Distoibed.

Still though, someone should really tell us hell to summon demons, y'know, instead of warning against it. We already know how EeEeEeEeEvil and disastrous dabbling in the dark arts can be, but whatever. Maybe the people that want to summon demons or something might learn a few lessons. Who knows? They might end up sippin' on pina coladas with a discarnate entity.

This could be exciting for a few people. Or life threatening. Either or, I guess there's no harm in telling us how to summon evil!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hmm, so you want to summon a demon...

this is very easy.
contact your congressman and schedule in a meeting...you will meet a demon.

incidently, if you subscribe to several peoples viewpoints, you dont need to summon demons, they are all around you, from your principles, your leaders, turn the TV on and watch the news, etc...
government
govern - to control and regulate
mente(greek) - the mind
government = the entity that controls and regulates your mind.

A better curiousity would be how to not contact a demon, or see through the demonic illusion of percieved reality.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
I thought I'd put this in the Paranormal Studies section since it has to do with demons/spiritual stuff.

So I've been looking at this site called joyofsatan.org and they show how to summon demons. But they don't exactly give a step-by-step guide on how to do it, more like general guidelines. So I was wondering if some of you ATS members could help me find out how to do the ritual properly. Me & a few of my friends tried to summon Beelzebub last night but I'm not sure if it worked, since we're beginners & we're not sure if we preformed the ritual right. If you have no intention of helping me with this, then Please refrain from posting in here!

edit: Also I'm not looking to curse/kill anyone!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by anarchist-rebel]

There is an old addage...

"Dont call up what you cant put down!"

Short of being unbelievably foolish, i hope you have some VERY well trained friends to call on if you do it.

John "Jack" Parsons of JPL (also with OTO) was working on an operation involving the "whore of babylon". He died after a stupid accident with fulminated mercury. He was fairly well trained as well.

Theres your warning. My job is done.

btw, yeah, THAT JPL.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Kid, you don't want to mess with this stuff.

It's not a toy.

These things, regardless of weather or not they're a construct of your mind, will do their very best to harm you. You will open up a door you can't shut, as cliche as that sounds. I'm pretty sure the prince of hell wont take too kindly to showing up in your living room for a rousing evening of 1v1 Dungeons and Dragons.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

You may not be looking to curse or kill anyone, as you say, but I think you are forgetting yourself, and the circle of your friends.

Do not ask for something that will take you over and destroy you.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
An aunt of mine got attacked while using a Ouija board, enough said.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The "demons" (Abados to Xaphan) are really just personal reflections of your spiritual self, Anarchist Rebel. You don't need the Joy of Satan (a Satanic Coven I actually find contains many, many faults in their theosophy), nor do you need to specify which "demon" you are intending to summon. The demons, like the angels, gods, spirits, zana, faeries, elves and all the others are simply spiritual archetypes for human powers present in all of us.

Sure, on some parallel surface these "entities" exist. That place is not here though. You won't find a fully manifested Beelzebub on our plane of existence unless you've found a way to disconnect your consciousness first. Usually intense meditation, or drugs are used to accomplish this. Unless you already know how to utilize perception altering drugs I would not recommend trying it.

Instead, the first step is to think about what your intent is. Once you've clearly written out your intent, with all possible outcomes, study source books (the Greater and Lesser keys of Solomon, Sacred magic of Aba-melin, etc) for a "demon" who has been ascribed a similar intent.

The next step is something called the "assumption of god-form," which is where you spiritually embody the god (or devil) you are seeking to invoke for your ritual.

After successfully achieving this step the "summoning" of the demon occurs naturally. So just go with the flow, but maintain internal control over yourself.

Really though, you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong angle. You need to research more, learn more, and experience more before you'll be competent enough to fully summon a demon.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The first step in summoning demons is to first find some scientifically-based evidence that demons even exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I believe you should read 'The Lesser Key Of Solomon' aka 'The Goetia' or "Lemegeton' By Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers, although there are many versions of The Goetia, I found this to be the most useful, especially with Aleister Crowley's introduction, where he explains that a demon is merely a part of your sub-conscious, and the whole ritual being designed to 'spark' certain areas of your sub-conscious.

Good book for beginners, and you will have 72 demons to choose from!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
First of all you are gonna want to level up. When you hit level 10 you are gonna go to a place called "The Slaughtered Lamb" in Stormwind or "The Cleft of Shadow" in Ogrimmar. Once there speak to a trainer and they will teach you the ways of summoning demons. Good Luck and remember to get some bigger bags as soul shards that are used in rituals do not stack and take up a good chunk of space.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
To the OP:

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." ?

It is not even worth getting involved in all of this stuff. Heed the warnings that have been given to you because you do not know what you are getting involved with.

-----

Originally posted by MR BOB
www.lilithgallery.com...

how to summon a succubus. have fun!...

(it wont work, but have fun...)

That is one smoking HOT Succubus. Where do I sign up?

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You sure you wanna start with Beelzebub? I mean if you're gonna summon demons shouldn't you start with an imp or familiar or something weak first?

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
Lol thanks for the replies... Even though very few of the replies even offer any help whatsoever. Why do I want to summon a demon? To know they exist and gain knowledge/wisdom. I thought ATS would be a little more helpful, but instead I get users who simply call me a dumbass...

Dear soul, summoning a daemon to "know they exist" is akin to stepping in front of a speeding bus to see it if might hurt.

You original post shows little forethought, study, effort, or wisdom to wield control over what you might attempt to summon.

Free will dictates that you will do whatever you will regardless of warnings or solicited advice. But I strongly, repeat STRONGLY request that you at the very least reconsider the potential repercussions, not only to yourself, but your immediate circle of family and friends that you blatantly disregard by your own words. If you decide to throw caution to the wind, then do your research. Then do it again. And thrice for good measure. Then you should think over for a year, just to be sure.

edit for emphasis

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Auntie Matter]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

In my opinion it´s not a good idea messing around with demons. There are lots of stories telling people getting possessed from demons (not only the Bible is telling such stories).

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If you have cross dimensional communication with a spirit you can assume it is not on the good side. Why? Because it is forbidden by the creator. and it even a good spirit breaks that rule, it is put on the opposite team.

The OP would not even be able to if he tried. It takes perfect setting up of many rituals on exact times at certain places to pull off what he want to accomplish.

If you are a God faring person and wanted to prove that magic is real then you would have wanted to be there when Salomon sealed all the magic bibles in a bronze orbs and buried them under his temples. look up Key of Solomon to get started. You can find a few that have been published.

To the Crowley reference above. what is the name of the ritual where you have sex non stop until you physically pass out but kept aroused to keep you from actually falling into REM sleep. You come out of it obviously different or you die during the ritual. Not a bad way to go out if you had to pick one.

[edit on 3/8/2010 by staple]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join