It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for all Christians!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Which part are you saying wasn't taught by Jesus Christ?

Revelations describes the end days - as well as does Daniel, and other books in the Bible. For a long time I was torn between the "w-h-o-r-e" being the U.S. or Rome - but I'm leaning now more towards Rome, and their church.

As far as the child abuse, it is mentioned in the Bible, as God foresaw humanity engaging in such activity.

King James Bible:
Matthew 18:

American King James Version
But whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Which part are you saying wasn't taught by Jesus Christ?

Revelations describes the end days - as well as does Daniel, and other books in the Bible. For a long time I was torn between the "w-h-o-r-e" being the U.S. or Rome - but I'm leaning now more towards Rome, and their church.

As far as the child abuse, it is mentioned in the Bible, as God foresaw humanity engaging in such activity.

King James Bible:
Matthew 18:

American King James Version
But whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I agree with you 101 %...

It is not the people that have been deceived I hate, but the Roman church....

As I said J.C. did not teach (encourage) people to go out and abuse Children, as apparently some Roman Priests do or Propagate under the Title of the holy roman church....

But J.C. did however mention.... the wicked one would come and Deceive the whole World.

J.C. did Not say part of the World but the Whole World.

This is Not going to happen, as it has Already happened....

The wicked One IS the human primate...

As it is written.... the Flesh Wars against The Soul....

That great Deception... is the Roman church and all the denominations that have branched out from her... The whore...

The Great Deception.... is the Doctrine of Rome... The Roman church…

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing J.C. warned us about....

At the end of the Day the pope is responsible for his priests and should resign.

The pope does NOT represent god !

Nor is it the popes right to appoint so called saints....

Or steel from the poor or widows by abusing the emotions of weak and insecure peoples !

J.C. never mentioned the Vatican.... nor told people to establish the Vatican or the Vatican Bank.

Not Once did J.C. mention the Roman Church, nor any Pope neither did He suggest forming the Roman church in His Name...

What's more J.C. never told anyone to go and buy a bible/s of any sorts, He did Not even mention the K.J. Version at all, anywhere in the writings...

The Roman church is definitely known as the Whore...

They try to fornicate... by pretending to Love J.C. and love to be seen by others, making long prayers in Pretence.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join