It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon is Brains of the World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The night clouds dissolve
Hotei pointing at the moon
holds no opinion

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

- There is great reason why moon is in its place over us all at night times, and why people are sleeping usually that time when moon is active for us. When we sleep, we give our thoughts to it, and giving those away - also picking up "updates" from it.

I wonder what that would mean for those of us who work at night and sleep during the day?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ok JanusFin I think your Russian friend blew everything out of proportions. For instance super cavitation experiments by the Russian navy resulted in torpedoes traveling at only 300+ mph and not thousands mph. Yet still the fastest torpedoes in existence despite them started to be designed back in 1960s and rumor has it they trying to make them even faster.
Invisibility for aircraft exists only in terms of radar reflectiveness though. They supposedly tested plasma stealth, which is a screen placed in front of reflective airplane parts to hide a portion of an aircraft's radar reflectivity. There used to be a rumor circulating and it is an old one, that they might have been able to apply this on to the whole airframe but plausible evidence was found only for the screen stealth.

Now if I had to "level down" also the part about the Moon, I would probably have to say that Russians believed or somehow discovered that the Moon somehow either alters human brain waves significantly or either it might be playing a vital part in the way these waves are being formed and probably function. Maybe even discovered that humans can't have prolonged presence on the Moon because of this? (What about NASA? What do they know?)
We all can figure out what happens during full moon inside the minds of females, especially the young ones. Basically if it is about human reproduction and how the Moon might be influencing our brain waves I would be amazed. What would happen if no Moon was in orbit around Earth for example, especially what would really happen inside our heads?
Anyone ever heard of a similar Russian study to enlighten us about?
Also, why a communist dictatorship seemed that it was more telling about their space findings than an agency in a democratic country. I am talking about NASA and there are other widely known stories from the Russian side that hint to this. We never had a NASA astronaut admitting openly about alien encounters in space, yet Russians did, and we never had an adequate explanation why NASA chose to not go back to the Moon all those years, correction, to never go back to the Moon and only proceed forward to Mars, if they don't have to cancel this too for reasons they only know.

Personally I would be very disappointed if indeed Moon would have a negative impact on human brain functions, since that would probably have to significantly limit the worlds we could visit and enjoy a permanent stay. If it happened at the first body we set foot on, how much there exists the chances of it happening elsewhere, or even almost everywhere?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised. Our environment heavily influences us. Heck even rain has an effect on our thoughts, it makes us want to pee!

Anyways if the moon can influence the seas at such level,i don't see why it hasn't got an effect on our brains.
Imagine now being on the moon and suffering the effects of Earth's gravity? Just a thought.
Or maybe aliens have some advanced apparatus on the moon designed to control our minds and drive us crazy if we come near it !

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I have always had the notion that ruskies are great at new ideas
and bizarre working concepts, but their manufacturing is rubbish.

Their Aircraft designs were brilliant on paper, but when you see how
they are made, you're left thinking I'm amazed it gets off the ground.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I seen how they make tanks invisible in the visual spectrum. The effect only works at a distance. Basically the tank is covered with lights. This mesh of lights have RGB controls. It causes a "mirage" affect if you try to view the tank if the lights are on. I know it sounds nuts to make something brighter to hide it but it seemed to do the opposite. The show in question was seen on the Pentagon channel or the Discovery channel about 5 years ago. The tank was being tested in the desert.

Somebody is going to figure out how to make carbon fiber that is optical quality so it can be used to transmit the light it absorbs to a substrate so it is not reflected. E-ink E-paper technology could easily be applied to fighter jets.

I wonder if the torpedo EM field effect was caused by the electrical build up of the torpedo itself as it shot through the water. If so it could have possible used it to its advantage.

The moon idea might just be some sort of natural phenomenon of the universe that we happen to have developed in. Think of a root system of a cosmic plant. Or thoughts might be some type of food for another being in the cosmic garden.

Or this guy figured it out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it mentions in the RA papers or someplace that you can "visit" the tree of life at the center of the universe because it has been enhanced by ancient cherubs but you have to pass through the center of your star first. The moon might be the on ramp.

The moon being a backup device is amusing to me because I deal with computer storage tech for a living.

[edit on 3/8/2010 by staple]

[edit on 3/8/2010 by staple]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Regarding the "Moon is Brain" nonsense, it sounds a little like your Russian guest was attempting to baffle you with his misinterpretation of the writings of P.D. Ouspensky and G.I. Gurdjieff...

Ouspensky, who was a brilliant Russian mathematician in the late 19th and early 20th Century, became enthralled with the metaphysical fantasy spewed by Gurdjieff, a Russian hedonist/adventurer and contemporary of Ouspensky.

Gurdjieff — who fancied himself something of a guru — had this wild idea that the Moon fed on the Earth.... That living things on the Earth's surface generated energies that were sucked up by the Moon, which help it to grow and mature into a planet some day. Gurdjieff came up with the cryptic expression "Food For The Moon" — which refers to you and me and all living things on Earth.

Right.

Ouspensky, as brilliant as he was, tried to rationalize this nonsense into an explanation for the evolution of the solar system, explaining the growth of Moons into Planets, and Planets into Stars.

Ouspensky spent years working on this crackpot theory.

In the process, he figured out that there are something like 47 natural forces shaping our existence on Earth. According to Ouspensky, IF Mankind left the Earth, he would find fewer and fewer natural forces, the farther away from Earth he traveled... So, theoretically, we could NEVER travel out into space, because we'd simply disintegrate.

There wouldn't be any natural forces out there to "hold us together," right?

47 natural forces eh?
Uhm...
If Mankind left Earth, or if Mankind decided to station communities outside of Earth after some generations it would be likely their offspring's would start to look different than any offspring's born on Earth. If they moved a bit further away, then those offspring's would start to look a bit different than the offspring's closer to Earth, and if the moved a bit further away less and less of these 47 bounding forces that bound humans in to their present form would be present to help each consecutive generation resemble human characteristics. Who knows maybe even behavior or intellect could be affected.
However ff they happened to find a system resembling at least in part our own with some of those 47 forces present, that would be an ideal place to call home compared to systems not resembling so much the old earth system.
Better now?

As you said, crazy ideas of today maybe brilliant discoveries of tomorrow.

Imagine grays never knew this secret and were actually being an older version of us that have left Earth since millennia and now stand perplexed upon their arrival pondering if they they actually looked like us at the beginning?

I think BattleStar Galactica should be rewritten and Commander Adama be given a very large head.

reply to post by skeptic_al

Some of them yes, but we must admit that some other like the Shkval guidance system is simply brilliant. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It is possible that the Moon could be our "brains". I can see that some members here actually think that it is like an actual brain inside the Moon or something.

I have also wondered about the claims of the Moon being occupied by other entities besides our selves. The most credible claims to me have been made by Ingo Swann. He even makes the claim that the Moon is much older than the Earth, and it could mean that the Moon came from somewhere else and "parked" into our orbit, so perfectly. Of course other people have claimed this as well, so I have always pondered what this actually meant as to our existence.

What is the purpose of entities living on the Moon? What if they do control our minds, or at least influence it? If there is signals or energy being manipulated and transmitted for the purpose of our minds, then it would not be a stretch to say that they can do the same with our souls, as they themselves could just be some kind of energy or signal than can be manipulated, hence the "soul catcher"

Regardless, I too wonder what effect it has on those of us who sleep in the day and work at night? One thing is for sure, since an early age I have always had an unexplained fascination with the Moon, even without hearing any of these claims. I have always looked up to the sky to appreciate it and have felt that there is something more there. I am even aware of its monthly cycles as I always take the time to absorb some form of energy during the full cycle.

Yeah, it may sound crazy, but think about the way the Sun feels when its energy touches your skin....I feel like I am absorbing it. When the light of the moon touches my skin, I can feel energy being absorbed, and I have always felt it since I can remember. It is different than Sun, because the Sun feels more physical, warm. With the Moon, it feels cerebral and either calming or energizing depending on how I would like to feel. This is how I have come to identify with it.

If the Moon is our brains, than I can see that it is the "command center" of our existence here on Earth. One thing that this also makes me think about is, where do all the new souls come from, or go to when there is a mass extinction? If billions of creatures on the planet die, and lets say a soul inhabits them, where does it go? What about humans? If there was less people before and now there is more, where is does the supply of new souls come from? I think it would be convenient to have a energy recycling machine available to capture and re-issue our souls. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have concluded earlier that going away from Earth makes astronauts experience unity with the Universe, based on many testimonies and behavior of former astronauts and cosmonauts. This, makes them institutionally unreliable - that's why all projects about settling on Moon and other planets are practically abandoned. The brainwashing that is happening to the whole human race does not work in the empty space, because vacuum is the force and it will annihilate all such effects.

But, the Moon as "our brains" I can only understand in EM terms, similar to the possible role of the Schumann belt (ionosphere) and God knows what other EM "structures" of which we are not aware.

It is also probable that traveling in EM based "flying saucers" will produce the same effect (experience of enlightenment) and such persons are not prone to simply "do what they are told" any more.

This is a dark area when it comes to disclosure in public, but I can speculate that the main effort of TPTB is how to DESTROY such devices, rather than how to USE them, because usage of them would destroy the whole concept of exploitation which exists among humans.

Just remember what happened to Wilhelm Reich. His work was not simply expropriated - it was DESTROYED (6.000 papers and books). This tells a lot.

As for the "full Moon". Moon is always there and is "full" at all times, day and night, and the visual effect alone, I sincerely doubt, has any special effect.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have heard of the theory that planetary bodies "function" as organs on some higher level, than we are able to perceive.

Seeing that the universe loves scaling, it could make sense. As there are organs in us humans and all living beeings, the universe (or in a smaler scale) the solar system, also must function this way.
So earth shoul be the rectum is guess

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

So you seem to know about spatial physiology?
we dont even exactly know how or why our bodies function the way they do, how can you be so sure about the space surrounding you?

How can you dismiss this without even knowing how it functions (Universe that is), because you cant think it? thats a narrow sight of the world you live in.
"I cant grasp it mentally, so it must be impossible"

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
A truly wacky conspiracy theory. The only way this would make any logical sense is if somehow malevolent Aliens have hijacked human evolution for some sinister purpose that only benefits them. The technology they use to achieve this is no doubt incorporated into the moon, which they are using as a base of operations.

Initially it may sound absurd, but it's plausible when you consider that in a few decades we will be able to read human minds using our own technology and where it goes from there is anyone's guess. So Aliens with technology millions of years ahead of our own could quite easily manipulate & control us. Basically they can do as they please and there's probably not much we can do about it. Either way humanity is in a damned if we do and damned if we don't situation.

A zany conspiracy theory. It would make a good story for a science fiction movie or book.

souls
If the Moon is our brains, than I can see that it is the "command center" of our existence here on Earth. One thing that this also makes me think about is, where do all the new souls come from, or go to when there is a mass extinction? If billions of creatures on the planet die, and lets say a soul inhabits them, where does it go? What about humans? If there was less people before and now there is more, where is does the supply of new souls come from? I think it would be convenient to have a energy recycling machine available to capture and re-issue our souls. Just a thought.

Alien abductees talk about these grey Aliens having the ability to extract souls and implant them into cloned bodies, so they needn't worry about having surplus souls when they have a machine that can churn out as many human clones as they like.

Like you said, maybe the moon is some kind of space ship and these beings travel from planet to planet taking over the indigenous species by slowly cloning everyone of them and replacing them with mindless controllable zombies. This theory would certainly help explain the bizarre behaviour of our politicians.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If the moon is a brain controlling everything then lets all collective consciousness go to the moon in our dreams..and blow it up!!! jk. but lets go there. and it wouldnt surprise me. I forgot who on the first page, i gave a star to them said that our bodys are mostly water and the moon has an effect on our tides so our bodies could def be influenced some how. What if it was the reason we have limited consciousness?? Maybe 2012 something will shift earth a little further away, or even CLOSER and we all "awake" to a higher consciousness or level of thinking..maybe.

And as far as the full moon having linked to crime and mental illness I believe so. Its Karma energy being reflected back STRONG!! just anotther thought

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is all complete rubbish. Really. I'm extremely tired right now and cannot be bothered finding sources, but there have been studies proving that that the full moon or the moon of any kind has not a single effect on humans whatsoever. It's all been superstition. No more.

Gravity is the only significant force that affects the Earth from the moon; a very weak force at that. Enough to move tides, but not much else.

Superstition has led us to think that there is great significance in the full moon and its effects on people, but science has disproved it. How can such a weak force that the moon exerts have any effect/affect whatsoever on human minds? Silly.

And to all who disagree with me saying that 'Oh, wellscience doesn't know everything', I'd like to quote Dara O' Braian:

'Well, science KNOWS it doesn't know everything. Otherwise... It would stop.'

No conspiracy here. The moon does have its secrets, such as the recent proof that it contains water. But I cannot fathom it being a brain of sorts to control us. Where would it get its nutrients to continue as an organism (such as a brain)? Why? What's the point? There have been recent experiments that show that the basic precursors of life in the Orion system exist. This is science. It doesn't need crazy speculation to be shown. And I seriously doubt that there is a living moon there controling things there.

Please, stop letting your fantasies cloud your judgement. If you want to be helpful, try to find facts about real conspiracies, and post sources. Yes, I know I haven't posted sources here. But they're easy to find.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Reply to gazerstar:

I could be wrong, but I thought the moon doesn't have a magnetic field at all (or else a very very tiny one).

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

As for the "full Moon". Moon is always there and is "full" at all times, day and night, and the visual effect alone, I sincerely doubt, has any special effect.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by DangerDeath]

Can you feel the energy produced by the Sun? Of course you can. All life on this planet shows significant change to the energies from the Sun, both light and heat. I would think this may translate into the Moon some how.

The Moon is full all the time, but the light, hence the energy reflected from the Sun by the moon is not a full circle all the time, all over the world. During the day, the brightness of the Sun overpowers most reflectivity by the moon, but it may still be visible. The full moon is when the Sun's light completely blankets one face of the moon and it is visible over a portion of the Earth at night, and to me it is much different. Even though the moon is full all the time, it may not present over a hemisphere all the time, every night, all over the world at the same time.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hey JanusFin,

You may like a thread by "watchzeitgiestnow."Its about David Ickes new book:

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sort of relates to this thread in a way.
Can't say that I buy it myself,but interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
All people seek something good. All things seek unity, take unity away from a thing, and it ceases to exist, therefore, if all things seek goodness, and all things also seek unity, goodness is unity. Therefore, no room for evil.

If no room for evil, then no room for backwards, and that means no room to live.

We transcend such nonsense of people that seek only good.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
I would say that your Russian guest was feeding you a line of crap, knowing how full of crap the Russian military is anyway, and knowing that they lie about everything, particularly to their enemies.

And yet we sit at these computers day after day. Some of us obviously realize that the chips in these computers are made of silicon. Also, we realize that they hold a lot of information in there data banks.

Silicon is common on that big rock in the the sky.

Diamonds are a girls best friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

capture their minds and their hearts will follow?

you can a man to knowledge but you can't make him think..

hmm, i think the moon is the recycler/ theatre director/ entertainer of those who haven't found a calling that has anything to do with anything other than instant gratifications day in and day out. So as they sheepishly move about life in a pleasant molasses suddently the moon has a trap at the end of the life- film which is akin to a slaughter house that is a sort of sympathy kill /population control and food at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join