It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If there are no secrets to be answered why are they being withheld?

Why are you questioning the questions and not asking why the answers are above top secret?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by colin42]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah as PT Barnum said:

"There's a sucker born every minute".

The fact that Escamilla has fans seems to prove that's true.

I thought non-Escamilla fans already knew that's a crater but yes, you're right, it's a crater.

The fact that some Escamilla fans can watch the monster quest debunking of rods and still believe in rods shows me there's not much hope for some of them, but hopefully a few will wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by songthrush

Until Human DNA is fully decoded and understood, watch who you call an idiot. The man is a million times more articulate than you I imagine.

The human genome has been completely sequenced since 2001 (minus a few highly repetitive, non-conding bits). Reptiles are less genetically similar to us than the great apes and some monkeys, due to reptiles having a more distant common ancestor.

You might want to loosen that tinfoil cap a bit, it seems to be cutting circulation to your higher though regions.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

The human genome has been completely sequenced since 2001

They only decoded about 5% of human DNA. The 95% they didn't understand was classified as junk, which made 'completing' it quite a bit easier.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Lol, believe what you want. The first thing i want to say: you don't have to pay 50 $ to view it ( i subscribed to his movie site and the site crew announced me when you can see the movie free on YouTube, and it's still there now HD ) 2nd thing: if there is a crater, that dosn't mean that something couldn't have ben there. I rest my case !!! Open your eyes

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's not a crater in the usual sense. It's a depression in the regolith left by the UFO. Its footprint if you will.

WG3

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who cares about one particular film. Most people that come to this site already know UFO's are real so whether this one ufo film is real or whatever does not really matter in the big picture. That's like saying the sky isn't blue because at sunset it's red and then saying, "see see I told you the sky wasn't blue!"

Congratulations! You may have found something wrong with somebody's work. He might have made an honest mistake but even if that is true don't even try to imply that UFO's aren't real because that's a joke that will get you laughed out of town by most ATS members that see through your tactics.

Why don't you spend your time telling others about the new world order and all their satanic plans? If you spent your time doing that, you would actually help the planet instead of spending all this time trying to tear down one ufo film or whatever. UFO's are real.

We also have a secret space program and a moon and a mars base. For some great info from some of the whistleblowers go check out Project Camelot where people have come forward with their credentials to tell their story without making a dime on it. Ignore all debunkers who tell you that ufos aren't real because most of them are paid to do this. Pay them no mind. Never waste your time with debunkers trying to confuse you. They are paid to prop up their priest class and keep you confused. Don't waste time even reading debunkers threads on things you know are real. Instead, use all your time to teach others all the great material on ATS and other sites that proves UFO's are real without a shadow of a doubt. Ignore all debunkers and spread the light of truth to all you know so you can tell them the lies of the new world order, Use all your time spreading the truth and NONE of it wasting time on material created by debunkers there to derail your efforts! The only reason I am posting to ATS is to waste debunkers time and save souls here from the new world order and find warriors to fight them. Hit me up if you are such a warrior. peace

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by OrionHunterX

both David Icke and Jordan Maxwell are both down with the Moon not being just a lump of rock as of recent revealings...

The Moon not being just a lump of rock? Then what in the world is it? What are these so called 'revealings' you talk of?
Oh yeah! It's a great big alien space station!
I should've known!

]

So you don't have any footage of him saying this then? "that is a UFO"?

So this is a simple opinion - not a fact?

Interesting, you have to questions someones motive when they avoid backing up what they are saying....

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If it was really a crater then so be it. I have watched several films showing what could have been construed as a ufo on the moon, or one hovering above it, but that could have been a trick of the light/image quality, contrast etc,etc,,
But, having said this, it does not mean that all of Mr Escamila's films are hoaxed, quite the opposite. The footage found that came from the JAXA space agency corroborates Escamila's stuff, and shows it even more clearly...
Nice try quashing Escamilla, but I'm sorry that your theory does not hold much water. Debunking one ufo claim does not destroy the entire media that he released and produced.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A lot of sound and fury - signifying nothing...

You proved one. Only one. Refute all of Jose's work and you'll have victory. Beating a drum over one point isn't worth the effort..

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iballs
You proved one. Only one. Refute all of Jose's work and you'll have victory. Beating a drum over one point isn't worth the effort..

www.coasttocoastam.com...

On March 5, 1994, Jose Escamilla videotaped sixteen minutes of UFO footage in broad daylight nine miles south of Roswell, New Mexico.He thought this would be the only UFO encounter he and his family would ever have.But fourteen days later he captured something on videotape that would forever change his life. He discovered something flying in the skies that just didn't look normal.At first he thought they were insects flying close to the video camera. After a number of tests he found out they were not insects. He found out they were not birds.Instead he discovered something that will forever change the way we accept reality. They are called Rods. And they are appearing everywhere, all over the world.

During the first half of the show, explorer and filmmaker Jose Escamilla shared an update on the strange flying rods he discovered while investigating UFOs in 1994. The finned, gelatinous creatures look like "flying snakes" or cuttlefish and undulate through the air as though in a liquid, he said. He was able to capture them on video by using a high shutter speed. Lower shutter speeds will capture blurred birds and insects and that is where a lot of the confusion has set in, he explained. The TV series Proof Positive, for instance, debunked his videos, saying that the RODS phenomena actually depicted insects. But Escamilla said they did not fully investigate his work in a scientific manner."I am only presenting the visual evidence," he noted, though he did hypothesize that the RODS may be visiting from another planetary system or another dimension, and that they have been with us for a long time, as cave paintings showed creatures that are similar to them.

Nobody's ever seen a rod with the naked eye, they only appear on video as an artifact of photography, and chances are that what is painted on cave walls isn't any video artifact, whatever it is. Actually Escamilla might be right about a couple of things, but he's overwhelmingly wrong about so many things like the rods that form the basis of his biography that it's not really worth the effort to go through his stuff to figure out which he's conning us about and which he might be right about.

This explains rods and if Escamilla used these same kinds of cameras he'll get the same results. One shows rods and the other doesn't, photographing the same thing. So camera artifacts may be "visiting from another planetary system or another dimension" according to Escamilla??? How can you defend this guy?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So he was wrong about rods, nobody's perfect. As for this UFO/crater, is it the same sort of thing as Aristarchus? The NASA pics of Aristarchus show a crater, but others show it glowing the same shade of blue as the OP's crater. Crucially so do photos taken with Earth telescopes, and it's been seen glowing for centuries, brightly enough to be seen without telescopes. When glowing there seems to be some structure to it, rather like this thing.
Yes there have been some notorious BS stories about the moon: Apollo 20 ( and 18 and 19), debunked by simply tracking down and accounting for all the remaining Saturn 5s and Lunar Modules.
However there's more to the hollow Moon theory than just David Icke :- most of the Apollos conducted sounding tests which revealed voids. Apollo 17's Chapel Bell test results from the South Massif were kept secret - the Massif is 6-sided and artificial looking as hell. The Moon has a very uneven field of gravity, possibly due to these voids.
There is the theory that the Apollo missions all landed close to anomalies: 11 next to East Crater, 16 North Ray Crater and 17 Shorty Crater and the South Massif, to name just some. Check out Apollo 17 Image Library AS17-137-20993 1400Kb version at 2x zoom and I guarantee it will take your breath away.

www.disclose.tv...www.disclose.tv...

Mining on the Moon? Here's a little something I found on one of the Clementine mosaic images.
It's not the mythical Apollos 18,19 and 20 that were the secret Moon missions, they ALL were! The really secret aspect is how they knew where to look.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Bigfoot73]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

A lot of sound and fury - signifying nothing...

Read Arbitrageur's post. That may answer your question!

post by Arbitrageur

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Thanks for posting my stuff
but ill add my links as well

recently noticed Jose Escamilla has posted the whole of his movie Moon Rising on Youtube. I have decided to reopen my Hubpage and Youtube video highlighting the obvious scam in presenting craters as UFOs. He did it with "Rods" now he is doing it with craters. Follow my links to my Hubpage where I give a full explanation to my findings. There is also a link to my Youtube video within the Hub or just use the Youtube link provided below.

"Why should you care about this? Well, if you are a believer, these claims by the filmmaker only hurt the genuine sightings and the general public support of the possibility of extraterrestrials."

hubpages.com...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy Jose's craters.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
[whiny voice]
Yeah, so he was wrong about the Rods, so what..
And so he was wrong about this crater thingy..
And so he was wrong about John Lenard Walson/Gridkeeper/F.A.S.T...
And so he was wrong about his claim of the bent-over-giant alien...
www.bautforum.com...

That doesn't mean he's wrong about everything...

Oh wait... yes it does.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So you don't have any footage of him saying this then? "that is a UFO"? So this is a simple opinion - not a fact?

Interesting, you have to questions someones motive when they avoid backing up what they are saying....

I never raid 'enemy territory' without adequate backup!

I wager you have not seen the vid I posted in the OP or else you wouldn't be after my tail to back up my claims. Now if you have the time and the inclination, do check out the footage from 3:00 min onwards. The commentator even goes so far as to say that these 'discs' are hovering over the surface and some of them at an angle!

Discs hovering over the Moon's surface? What the....? What does that imply watchZEITGEISTnow? Floating craters on the Moon?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

G'day OrionHunterX

You are correct.....

That's exactly what was said

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
So he was wrong about rods, nobody's perfect.

There's a difference between not being perfect and being a hoaxer, he's wrong about way too much as CHRLZ notes:

Originally posted by CHRLZ
[whiny voice]
Yeah, so he was wrong about the Rods, so what..
And so he was wrong about this crater thingy..
And so he was wrong about John Lenard Walson/Gridkeeper/F.A.S.T...
And so he was wrong about his claim of the bent-over-giant alien...
www.bautforum.com...

That doesn't mean he's wrong about everything...
Oh wait... yes it does.

GrayMoon posted his analysis of the video, and in that he also mentions the bokeh in the STS-75 video are giant flying saucers just like the ones "all over the moon" which happen to all be craters.

So you don't have any footage of him saying this then? "that is a UFO"?
Watch this, I embedded the link GrayMoon posted.

Escamilla refers to a "disk shape" hovering over the surface a little after 3 minutes into the video, then about 4 minutes he calls them "flying saucers", so no he doesn't call them UFOs, he identifies the craters as flying saucers!:

Good job GrayMoon, is that also you, moonlightDoom on youtube?

Not only one, about 3 minutes 20 seconds into the video he says there are discs like this all over the moon, then shows at least 20 of them, and they are all craters . So he's wrong 20 times on just the hovering discs.

Then at 4 min 10 sec he talks about the STS-75 video too, and he's wrong about that too. He says the "donut hole" bokeh in the STS-75 video are "alive" and the same things are all over the moon. There's no relation between the craters on the moon and an out of focus piece of debris or "bokeh" in the STS-75 video.

I made a UFO identification guide for watching the STS-75 video to help me recognize the difference between bokeh and flying saucers, maybe it will help somebody else too:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8686ff2c2a4f.jpg[/atsimg]

The list of stuff he's wrong about just keeps getting longer.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyMoon

Hey GreyMoon! It would be great if you can post some of your research here in order to lay Escamilla's hare brained theories to rest! And before more ppl get suckered into believing those poor ordinary craters on the Moon to be esoteric alien flying saucers!
And those so called 'rods' as beings from another galaxy!

An odd slip by Escamilla is acceptable but there are far too many littering his vids. And therefore his credibility is zilch! Period!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

G'day Arbitrageur

You're a seriously funny guy.....

"Bokeh.......probably not bokeh....."

"Ice particle.....probably not ice particle....."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join