It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWretched

Where do you think we get all our cheese here? Surely, by now, the cheese reserves of the moon are running low and an alternate means of cheesing people needs to be developed fast, otherwise we will deplete our supply of cheese. It isn't a never ending supply of cheese, like oil is here on Earth, it is a very fragile state the cheese supply is in.

Artificial cheese just won't cut it when we have the craving for Real Cheese. Maybe if we switch completely to Swiss cheese we will make the cheese reserves last longer by saving the cheese from the holes .I suppose we better find the planet or satellite with a center made of milk so we can continue to cheese ourselves and our children. If only the people who first began mining the cheese only knew that the cheese wouldn't regenerate quickly enough for us to sustain our cheese habit.

All I know is we better do something fast or our pizzas are gonna be sick!

Lends total credibility to the hollow moon theory... I guess the oil running out lends credibility to the hollow earth theory...

P.S. Cheese

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks, yes I was being a little funny, but I'm actually half serious too. A lot of the stuff that passes for "flying saucers" astonishes me, so I don't think it hurts to remind people what a real flying saucer might look like, and I think we'd be able to tell the difference between a flying saucer and a crater or an out of focus piece of debris?

By the way, the dimensions of that object in the STS-75 video are claimed to be several miles wide, so I tried to find a flying saucer that's several miles wide for a fair comparison. Even though it would have been higher up than in my guide,we still would have seen a miles wide flying saucer from the Earth's surface, as lots of skywatchers were looking at the tether with binoculars etc. And of course nobody saw any giant flying saucers in the sky.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

G'day again Arbitrageur

Well, you know my opinion of Escamilla.

Roll on the ATS hoaxbot!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
And of course nobody saw any giant flying saucers in the sky.

Aw shucks! Then you didn't see Independence Day

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thank you for that - yeah well I don't know what to say to that, but clearly he states they are hovering disks over the lunar surface...

Why are these 'craters' glowing blue? What causes this?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thank you for that - yeah well I don't know what to say to that, but clearly he states they are hovering disks over the lunar surface...

So, you didn't actually watch the video, or if you did, you missed a few rather important details...?

And you don't know why the craters are 'glowing' (they aren't), and expect to have that processing technique (there's a big hint) explained to you..?

And then you promote yourself as the finder of 370 lunar 'anomalies'....

Do you see a small credibility issue?

BTW, the fact that your own signature link to youtube won't work (see if you can work out why?), is a little embarrassing, n'est ce pas?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

So, you didn't actually watch the video, or if you did, you missed a few rather important details...?

BTW, the fact that your own signature link to youtube won't work (see if you can work out why?), is a little embarrassing, n'est ce pas?

Ah! watchZEITGEIST finally seems to be coming round! On the brink of denying ignorance!!

But check out the '370 Lunar Anomalies' in his signature. It looks like every blinking crater on the Moon has been circled in red with some non-nondescript rocks on their rims to boot!

Now that's a great way to pass time!
But what happens when one runs out of craters? Hmmm...Just circle them again but this time in blue!!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I still stand by the Moon not being what it is.

I'm happy with that.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Clementine carried four cameras, including one with a laser ranging system. The spacecraft also had two star tracker cameras. Clementine's imaging cameras are similar to LANDSAT multispectral cameras for Earth data. Both measure reflected solar radiation, and both acquire data through several different bandpasses (filters). In the case of Clementine, filters were assigned to observe areas in the visible and near-infrared spectrum that are sensitive to variations in bulk mineralogy (principally the abundance of iron-bearing silicates).

These mineralogy mapping cameras were:

Ultraviolet/Visible Camera

A medium resolution camera that uses CCD technology and operates in the near- ultraviolet and visible region of the spectrum. Combined with a six-position spectral filter wheel, this sensor was designed for mineralogical studies of the Moon.

Near Infrared Camera

This camera provided images in the 1-3 micrometer wavelength region at medium resolution. Combined with a six-position spectral filter wheel, this camera was also used for mineralogical studies.

That said, why the ‘blue’ color? That’s because of reflected solar radiation, and data acquired through several different bandpasses (filters). The ultraviolet to visible color ratio information accentuates differences in colors that are potentially diagnostic of ilmenite, an oxygen and titanium oxide source.

The colors seen within the Aristarchus crater for example, that some claim is a nuclear reactor(!) (sic), actually is the result of a diversity of materials that include compounds like olivine, magnesium, ilmenite, iron silicate etc.

QED!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OrionhunterX!!! come on now...WHO are YOU??..Making an attack thread aimed at an individuals character is OUT OF BOUNDS.

Some champion of "the Fans"!!

NOW tell all at ATS who you really are so we can CHECK into you, your character...whether ATS members should believe anything YOU say....

But NOoooo...you HIDE, then smear.....

All I see is a SMALL person ...you...
& you are the con here. Who are you & just what have you ever done for 'The Fans" to call out this man on a personal basis???

I'm thinking you will not ID yourself...you will diss me too & then go on with this stupid personal Escamilla bashing...grow up.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
OrionhunterX!!! come on now...WHO are YOU?

Probably a NASA dude who denies ignorance!!
Hope that answers your question!

Exposing someone WHO IS MAKING MONEY praying on the vulnerabilities of ordinary folk isn't out of bounds! Or is it?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Exposing someone WHO IS MAKING MONEY praying on the vulnerabilities of ordinary folk isn't out of bounds! Or is it?

how much did you have to pay for the material of your research?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i dont think the astronauts went above 300miles because of radiation esqamilia filmed flying bugs called rods to.i bet hes well minted.

i carnt get mi head round this i read.
measure the dimensions of the astronauts in their spacesuits and then measure the actual usable dimensions of the hatch that they had to use to egress and ingress the Lander. Also measure the inside dimensions of the actual Lander and you will see that the astronauts could not have possibly left or entered in their suits through that hatch.. think about that not rying to derail but if true then this guy is an amateur at deception compaired to nasa.
but im on the fence on all of it some truth some not sure.
I liked the rod stuff better

sf

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

G'day Martyn

It appears it is your habit to express yourself a little strongly on here & veer your commentary towards the personal criticism of members.

I humbly suggest the points you make will be more effective if you exercise a more polite & respectful approach.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Now have a look at the same image from the NASA USGS website.

Source: USGS Map-A-Planet website (Lunar Orbiter Mosaic Version)
Is it normal for craters to be that perfectly shaped?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
[Is it normal for craters to be that perfectly shaped?

You need to spend a bit of time poring over Moon maps. Yes, there are lots of perfect-looking circular craters. Such a crater will be created when a close to round object hits a relatively flat area with even density.

However, as you move in closer (ie look at higher resolution images), even the most perfect looking crater will tend to have irregularities that show up as you get to see more detail.

Plus, many craters have symmetries, with 3,4,5,6,7.. sided effects, due to ballistics/impact physics. There's not a huge amount of research around on this stuff, but it's out there if you look hard.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As a Scientist i dont really get this thread. Ive seen alot of comments and i am shocked.Ufo and aliens DO exist even if you want it or not,Nasa has not informed us about everything because as you clearly can see in all the comments here. We have no option to even grasp at something this advanced.

Has The man making this video most likely made a hoax? Yes its possible,but nothing in this thread proves that he has.As being an experienced watcher into the galaxy, your picture,even though its very similar doenst prove much. But i have no documents or facts on this subject so i cant say for sure.

When it comes to the reptilian race,well that archive is safely stored away.

If your point with this thread is trying 2 show that his picture is an hoax,my answer is Maybe.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Admittedly, I am not very smart. Nor very trusting.
I am NOT defending Mr. Escamilla (sp?) But try as I might, I am unable to align
your OP images.

When I try to use big crater as reference: (Small crater not aligned)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eb954ce99d2.jpg[/atsimg]

When I to use small crater as reference: (Big crater not aligned)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcf2c6442631.jpg[/atsimg]
Just using PS with 2nd image @ 50% opacity. Sizing within ballpark. Granted one is a video and the other a still, but even considering perspective/distortion differences, I expected closer match.

Thanks.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey now lets not destroy some of the best work I have ever seen in the UFO documentary field. Yes its clear that many of these pics are of craters...but you have to admit that there as been alot of really good information given in many of his films...thg exception being "Interstellar and Luna".
I'm sorry I know there will be several of you who attack me for that statement. It would be foolish to say everything he presents is true, but I do believe that much of what he has show us gets us thinking....and isnt that what his films are intended to do? I honestly dont believe that he is out there as an agent of disinformation.
As with all UFO information given we have to sift out the crap and glean the good to come up with a solid conclusion. Jose if your out there reading this, keep up the good work...we know your not perfect but who is? Everyone here who is simply cynical about his work ask yourself this question..."Is there anyone in the field who is without blemish?"

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I still stand by the Moon not being what it is.

I'm happy with that.

watchZEITGEISTnow! It is a trifle frustrating that you still haven't told us what you think the Moon is!

Is it...

* An alien space ship?
* A base for reptoids/reptilians?
* Is it made of cheese?
* A hologram?
* There's nothing out there actually! It's all about mass hypnosis of humanity! (But how do you hypnotize the telescopes of amateur astronomers??)

Whatever, don't worry. Be happy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join