It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Jones & Dr. Judy Wood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have to say that thus far my impression is that Steven Jones has been the subject of a smear campaign (over his links with cold fusion) and that Wood and Fetzer are (unwittingly, I think) being manipulated towards the no-planes and energy weapons theories.

I don't like these theories because they require a level of technology in excess of what's needed to do the job. Global Hawk + nanothermite = Job Done.

It seems reasonable therefore to suspect any attacks on Jones as being (ultimately) directed by TPTB, as he offers a simple, evidence-based solution to the problem, and is way more articulate than, say, Fetzer. In their hit-pieces, the BBC interview Fetzer, rather than Jones. I'd say it's because Fetzer looks as if he's continually about to have a heart attack, whereas Jones is quiet and reasoned in his demeanour.

I've looked at the energy-weapons business and frankly it doesn't stand up, IMO.

And, yes, the Lenin quote is very, very apposite: I just happen to think that Fetzer and Wood are the (unwitting) shills.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Just curious. Do you have any sources for that information? Not doubting you, just willing to look into it.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by seattletruth

Just curious. Do you have any sources for that information? Not doubting you, just willing to look into it.

Cheers

Seattletruth is from a different disinfo cult known as the no-planers. He and the cult he follows believes the images and videos of 9/11 were fake, the victims were fake, the buildings were fake, everything was fake. That's why he rants about images being "proven" to be fake on her website.

The crackpot theories like "no-planes, pods, energy weapons, holograms", etc., all have been looked at by many of us many years ago, found there to be no truth to any of them, and deemed them disinfo.

The no-planers actually create the disinfo they peddle, so they're otherwise known as disinfo artists. Several of them have grievances with the 9/11 truth movement, so that is the likely reason they create the disinfo and try to pass it off as "9/11 truth" to make the movement look bad.

What it boils down to is that not a single legitimate research organization in the 9/11 truth movement supports any of these crackpot disinfo theories. Not Scholars, Pilots, Architects and Engineers, Lawyers, Firefigters, 9/11 Blogger, Loose Change, you name it. Nobody supports these fringe theories.

This DEW/energy weapon disinfo and the no-plane disinfo are the major reasons why Scholars for 9/11 truth split into two separate research organizations. One became a disinfo organization believing in the disinfo above, the other half "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice" became the legitimate organization and where the real researchers went and have a continually updated Journal of 9/11 Studies.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm not part of a disinfo group.

It's my personal belief that there were no planes, as I have seen a lot of evidence that corroborates that.

I have a youtube channel 1700 subscribers and about 100 videos. Not ONE of them is about the no-plane theory. Actually, the last time I even talked about no-planes on ATS was with you, Bonez, a couple months ago.

You're the only one that tries to push your theory on others, like a fascist.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Lulz, name calling conspiracy theorist fight. How can it be proven to be an inside job if you guys can't even agree on the proof?

You're both disinfo agents

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Lulz, name calling conspiracy theorist fight. How can it be proven to be an inside job if you guys can't even agree on the proof?

You're both disinfo agents

That is the reason the whole "truther" movement is going nowhere, they are arguing amongst themselves about which conspiracy theory is the silliest, not realising that they are all silly, and none of them have any evidence to back their particular theory.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
That is the reason the whole "truther" movement is going nowhere, they are arguing amongst themselves about which conspiracy theory is the sillies

The DEW/energy weapon and NPT theories are disinformation and those who support or peddle that disinformation are not 9/11 truthers. Therefore, we are not arguing amongst our selves as they are not truthers.

This thread here should clear that up now.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yes, your opinionated thread with 0 flags and 3 responses cleared everything up for me, it changed my whole outlook on life.

Not to mention that AE 911 Truth doesn't talk about what hit the towers, and John Lear (pilots for 911 truth) believes there were no planes.

Furthermore... Do you think a plane hit the pentagon?

Also.. How could they guarantee with a 100% success rate that planes would FULLY penetrate the buildings? You know that planes are extremely fragile, and the WTC was made of a massive grid of thick iron right?

Do you realize that the entire contingency of the ENTIRE plan revolved around a 100% penetration, right? Do you think they would risk that by flying flimsy carbon/aluminum planes into a massive steel grid?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
What Dr. Judy Wood has concluded regarding some kind of new weapon being used actually makes sense to me. Such an operation such as 911 was a big planning effort and the part that included the new weapons use was no doubt used because no one would be able to easily identify that such a weapon had been used.

I agree 100% dude! I can't believe how quickly and blindly I bought up the nano-thermite theory without ever stopping to think, "if people planned 9/11, wouldn't they plan the 9/11 Truth Movement too?"

I never even stopped to think about it! It makes so much sense that they are sending the 9/11 Truth Movement chasing after a nano-thermite ghost, not only to delay an investigation, but to ensure that once an investigation happens, that it will yield little or no success. this would waste so much of our time and effort, that it would essentially allow the 9/11 criminals to get away with it for free!

By the way, Richard Gage AND Dr. Steven Jones have never replied to any of my emails asking them about Dr. Judy Wood. I have asked them simple questions like "what do you think of this?" and they still do not reply to me! Amazing dude, I cannot believe how long I bought into the nano-thermite bull# and Dr. Jones's lies. I feel so awake and so empowered now.

Thanks for commenting everyone,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"Dr." Judy Woods gets pwned hard by Dr. Greg Jenkins - Video here

Yes, the moonbat lovers all called it an "ambush" interview, which it obviously is NOT, and if it were, shouldn't the science stand up for itself? Why couldn't she make sense? She's supposed to be a "Dr." after all!

There is no science there. At all. None.

Of course there's none for the super-duper-neener-thermite either, but that's for another billion threads!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
"Dr." Judy Woods gets pwned hard by Dr. Greg Jenkins -

actually. Dr. Wood owned Greg Jenkins.

It was obvious from that interview that Greg Jenkins had an agenda, he was trying to discredit Dr. Wood, constantly shifting topics, changing his questions, getting defeated left and right.

watch the highlights of the same interview, here.

Greg Jenkins Exposed: www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 11-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Yes, your opinionated thread with 0 flags and 3 responses cleared everything up for me, it changed my whole outlook on life.

Better go look again, it has quite a few more flags than "0". Or was this a purposefully deceptive claim on your part? Wouldn't surprise me as that's all the no-planers know how to do anyways.

Besides, I didn't post it for flags. I posted it to make sure people know that the disinformation that is "energy weapons" and "no-planes/tv fakery" is debunked.

Not to mention that AE 911 Truth doesn't talk about what hit the towers

They absolutely do. They know that the towers couldn't have been brought down by the damage from the planes and the resulting fires. Every 9/11 truth organization has made it clear that planes hit the towers. That can be seen in my thread.

John Lear (pilots for 911 truth) believes there were no planes.

John Lear is actually hoaxing YOU. The last person that tried claiming "tv fakery/no-planes" and invoked the name of John Lear got their thread put into the "HOAX" forum. You might not wanna go invoking his name around here.

Furthermore... Do you think a plane hit the pentagon?

That's irrelevant. We're talking about NPT and tv fakery at the WTC.

Do you realize that the entire contingency of the ENTIRE plan revolved around a 100% penetration, right? Do you think they would risk that by flying flimsy carbon/aluminum planes into a massive steel grid?

The outer column sections were welded together by spandrel plates and the column sections were bolted to one another on the towers:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/320e3f023ef8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abf05d48200e.jpg[/atsimg]

If the outer columns had been continuous from top to bottom you would have an argument there. But since they weren't, your argument is moot. Think of a fishing pole. You can reel in some very heavy fish with some of the more expensive fishing poles. Those poles will bend pretty far without breaking.

Now, take that same fishing pole, cut it into three places, then put it back together with super glue and tape. Do you think you'll be able to lift anywhere near the same weight of fish with that broke fishing pole? No you will not.

The planes easily broke the bolts and welds connecting the outer columns together. None of the outer columns failed. Only the bolts and welds did.

300,000 pound planes against bolts and welds = no match at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lastly, I should let you know that I recently messaged Richard Gage and AE911Truth to ask him to contact Dr. Judy Wood, and as a result, I have been removed from the Petition Signers list on AE911Truth.org, despite the fact that I have donated over $100 dollars to Richard Gage and his organization over the past several months. As of the morning of March 4th, my name was removed from the AE911Truth petition, so it appears that I have been removed from the petition simply for asking about Dr. Judy Wood. This is very concerning, because I have not done anything wrong by asking Richard Gage to talk to Dr. Judy Wood and consider her research, yet AE911Truth.org has removed me from their petition simply for asking about her once in a private email. In addition, Richard Gage has never replied to any of my emails over the past several months, not even one of them, but Dr. Judy Wood has responded to several of my emails in just the last week. Oddly enough, Dr. Wood predicted that Richard Gage and Dr. Jones would ‘blacklist’ me for mentioning her, and she was right.

I am pissed the snip.

and get this, AE911Truth has NEVER responded to my emails, but they found out I was telling people about their shady behavior, so they suddenly emailed me today! They quoted the above paragraph in the email, indicating that they found out I am exposing them for their snip. Here is what else was said:

"Abrahm,

I am writing to you on behalf of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth to explain why we removed your name from our list of petition signers and to offer you a full refund of your generous donations.

We decided to remove you from our list of petition signers because, whether you knew it or not, we have chosen to carefully limit the scope of our message to the collapse of the World Trade Center and the need for a new investigation that would specifically consider the use of explosives in bringing it down. Our message is displayed on our website in the petition and mission statement. The evidence supporting our message is also found on our website, which I am sure you have seen since you signed our petition.

www.ae911truth.org

Your suggestion about contacting Judy Wood and engaging in a discussion with her about her theories about directed energy weapons and other things is a suggestion for action that is outside the scope of our message. We would lose more than we would again. If nothing else we would lose the time required to make such a contact and engage in a discussion / debate whose duration would be unknown. We are also well aware of Judy Wood and her theories. The reason we don't support her or her theories is that they are outside the scope of our message.

There is a lot of evidence besides the characteristics of controlled demolition seen in the collapse of the Twin Towers and Building 7 that strongly suggests or proves that the official story of 9/11 is false. As you know 9/11 is a very complicated subject. Yet Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth deliberately avoids those topics. We leave it to others to make those arguments and present the evidence to the public, to Congress, and so on.

If you will tell us the total amount of your donations to us we will refund all of your money. You mentioned that you donated over $100. What is the exact amount, if you know it? Please provide your check numbers if you have them. We do not want to leave the perception or the reality that we have taken advantage of you financially.

Will you accept our offer of a refund as a complete and equitable solution to this situation?

Take care,

Mark Graham
Volunteer Coordinator"

[edit on 11-3-2010 by PookztA]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
and here is my reply I just sent:

"I HAVE DONATED AND SUPPORTED YOU VIGOROUSLY, AND YOU SILENTLY REMOVE ME FROM THE PETITION SIMPLY FOR ASKING RICHARD GAGE A QUESTION IN A PRIVATE EMAIL!?! Very professional. I bet treating supporters the way you have treated me is “within” the scope of your message?

A more appropriate response would have been to send me an email back saying “Dear Supporter, sorry, but your request is outside the scope of our message.” But instead, I was SILENTLY removed from the petition.

Why am I JUST NOW being told that my request was outside of the scope of focus, AFTER I was removed from the Petition?

I am sure you can understand why I am so upset.

By the way, regardless of whether you agree with Dr. Judy Wood’s conclusions about what brought the buildings down, why did AE911Truth not support her legal efforts to bring about 9/11 Truth? Her Qui-Tam whistleblower case, filed in 2007, made it all the way to the Supreme Court, yet Richard Gage has not even filed a Qui-Tam case yet. Why is that? What is he waiting for? Why didn’t he support Dr. Wood’s case, regardless of whether he agreed on her conclusion?

Proof of her case: photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net...
"

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Seriously, PookztA, nobody in the 9/11 truth movement is supporting her or her "theories". That's why I made this thread.

But don't feel bad, Judy Wood's followers were removed from the Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice's member list as well when Wood and her followers fraudulently filed a lawsuit on behalf of Scholars when they never had permission to represent Scholars.

Let it go. You're in a no-win battle.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Judy is a disinfo agent trying to lead people on the wrong path.

She is a shill.

Can I get some proof of this please?

How can you make claims and not back them up? Very unprofessional.

Let me know please, for I am always open to seeing new evidence and information.

-Abe

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Check this out from another forum.

HeartySoup wrote:

"my new friend,

Yesterday there was a 9/11 Truth meeting in Washington DC which I went to.
Here is their pitiful website:
dc911truth.org...

One of the "unofficial leaders" of this group is none other than a "Matt Sullivan" who co-authored Gregg Jenkins infamous "Overwhelming Implausibility.." paper.

Needless to say: I brought up Dr Judy Wood, Hurricane Erin, Tesla, John Hutchison, etc... and the place went bananas for a while.

The "representative" of DC We Are Change was there (who came late) and scolded me for "being rude" when I first mentioned Dr Judy Wood.

The entire DC 9/11 truth group are basically over 50 years old and probably dont even know how to use a goddamn computer let alone understand what happened on 9/11. Its hilarious and a little bit depressing.

One woman brought her child, and told him to pass me a note saying "you are an infultrater" [sic], after she yelled about Dr Judy Wood being a 'nutter', 'crazy', etc etc.. I told her that "doesnt sound like an academic critique to me" and carried on.

What opened peoples eyes was the energy budget aspect of the coverup.

I told them they are weaponizing tremendous sources of energy, using them in broad daylight, and then pissing on our faces by telling us its internal explosives.

But like I mentioned earlier, so many of these 9/11 groups are lead by shady individuals, too often steering everybody and wasting time planning garbage events... and making brochures which cite CNN, USA Today, articles. (i got pretty pissed about that one too)

Back on topic; one of this guy Matt Sullivans favorite groups is (you guessed it) AE911. In fact; his independent newspaper is sponsored by AE911 (among other sponsors)

On a more positive note; a couple people at this meeting were familiar with JW; and, better yet; about three people were very interested in her research after all was said and done.

So... your frustration is totally understood... every now and again there are people (in the physical ) who understand what the deal is. They might be few and far between; but they're around.

Keep it up buddy.

ps.
ATTENTION: Andrew Johnson:

I bought two copies of your book last 9/11 and gave one away yesterday to a very humble individual who was reading Michael Sallas "Exopolitics". Yes, this person brought up stargates etc and the place went dead silent for about 20 minutes, lol.
That certainly made JWs research seem much less 'crazy'.

You'd have been proud AJ; damn proud.

edit:
The most important point I made (that even resonated with people vehemently opposed to the research of JW) was that of free energy.
Most people were familiar with Tesla (I also happened to have a biography handy) and I told them how obvious it was that tremendous sources of energy have been developed. They understand war for oil profits; so they understood why such technology would remain secret. They knew about JP Morgan, Westinghouse, Tesla, etc.
Again, most people are not idiots; when the picture is framed for them it makes it easier to understand.

ok i need some sleep.
later alligator.

btw: after the meeting I felt like a freaking SUPERHERO and banged my girlfriend for 2 hours straight.
.. and i dont know what was better... dropping the JW bombshell on these people or having sex. both were equally orgasmic. "

It made my day

-Abe

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA

Judy is a disinfo agent trying to lead people on the wrong path.

She is a shill.

Can I get some proof of this please?

How can you make claims and not back them up? Very unprofessional.

They are backed up in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't worry, seattletruth is lumped in with that thread as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I already checked out that thread and it doesn't explain much, it seems more like a compilation of very opinionated material.

Can you provide some factual evidence that disproves Dr. Wood's research? Please prove to me that Dr. Wood is wrong about her conclusion that a Directed Energy Weapon destroyed the WTC towers.

Please?

-Abe

P.S. - Bonez, you are either extremely closed-minded and hateful of other 9/11 researchers just because they don't agree with you, OR you are disinfo. Not quite sure, but you are a very hateful person that thinks he is a know-it-all. That's just my opinion. I respectfully disagree with your conclusions about 9/11. I respect your different opinion, becuase we are both pursuing the same thing, Truth, so I hope you respect my opinion too. Take care, -Abe

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Please prove to me that Dr. Wood is wrong about her conclusion that a Directed Energy Weapon destroyed the WTC towers.

There are several articles in that thread that disproves her disinfo. Oh, and not to mention, this also disproves her disinfo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Those ejections would be conventional explosives. Not some super secret sci-fi space beam weapons.

Also, here's more evidence of conventional explosives:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813a9e14d6ee.jpg[/atsimg]

See the ends of the columns that are smoking from being severed with explosives?

Yeah. We don't need super secret sci-fi space beam weapons. Conventional explosives still do the trick.

Bonez, you are either extremely closed-minded and hateful of other 9/11 researchers

Nope, just hateful of disinfo artists. My thread shows how Judy's disinfo and the no-plane/tv fakery disinfo are not part of the 9/11 truth movement. Therefore, Judy Wood and the tv fakery disinfo artists are not 9/11 researchers. You must've missed those articles in my thread. Or just didn't read them.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join