It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Res Photo of EBE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't know how much has been this entity and the story behind it discussed over here on ATS (search didn't find much), but I have decided to share a picture I have.

It's quite a known one, but nowhere on the internet is it available in such high resolution and quality near the original.
Maybe it will help a bit more in investigating the case itself and maybe someone will find it interesting and useful, who knows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2b6ed335e7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Please note that this is not the full frame, since space here is quite limited. The whole shot has a resolution of 3105x2117 pixels.

I uploaded it to an image host too, the picture can be viewed in full size here.

Thanks for any insight/comments.
Peace.

[edit on 5/3/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hmm I find it interesting that aliens that are supposed to be more advanced than us, still use zippers on there space suits...I'm just sayin.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The double-stitching of the seams spells QUALITY - maybe even Toughskin (tm) tough

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there is any evidence that this picture is real? Or the story about how this picture was taken?......Nice picture I hope its real

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
hmm I find it interesting that aliens that are supposed to be more advanced than us, still use zippers on there space suits...I'm just sayin.

Not saying this picture is real BUT:

Is it that hard to fathom that maybe the E.B.E. was given the clothes by us? Seeing as like 99% of the photos of E.T.s show them as wearing nothing?

Just a theory...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

And where do you think the zipper came from?
Earth? I think not! The Zipper Conspiracy has it's Smoking Gun!

ZIPPERS ARE FROM SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
It's quite a known one,

Any details?

Who took it, when and where?

Is it from a movie set?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This looks like something out of The National Enquirer. They must've caught Bat Boy's wife snoozing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So...thats (potentially) a ET...

meh, not that scary...if it was more...erm..developed, I would say she isn't half bad looking..sort of a asian flare really.

lets hope if and when we come across them "out there", they are more this type than say...the creature from aliens looking things.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq

Think about it zippers are a pretty bad ass invention
Not so far fetched that they could be alien technology.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The photo presented may be at a resolution of 3105x2117 pixels, but the image itself is no better resolved than all the others. Notice the pixellation of the bar across the rear, the face and the shirt. The original pixels now cover several pixels in the bigger copy, but they are the same pixels. Making low res images into high res images isn't possible, no matter how large they're copied.

WG3

[edit on 5-3-2010 by waveguide3]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
The double-stitching of the seams spells QUALITY - maybe even Toughskin (tm) tough

ROFLMAO.

Honestly the uniform looks vaguely familiar. Like I've see something like it very recently.

Was he a speed skater?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This image is part of a series. It's fake. It's been discussed before on ATS. If I can find the source I'll link it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Man that is some crazy fetish, are we related

Joke

Looks alien to me also, unless it's from a movie, movie poster or something "I think I have seen that alien someplace before"

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Something about it reminds me of the cover of Bjork's Homogenic album. Anybody else see it?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Something about it reminds me of the cover of Bjork's Homogenic album. Anybody else see it?

Don't Google that guys! ... It scared the crap out of me

But it kind of does ..

Confirmed this is a image of Bjork.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is thee MOST "scary" photo... because I believe it's one of the only real ones out there. I'm SOO glad you made this thread, because I saw the same EBE, I believe, but from a different angle...

I remember hearing the head could "easily" be detached from the body... Which is 100% machine; the head being the only organic piece.

Eerie, eh?

Originally posted by grey580
ZIPPERS ARE FROM SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure Canada invented the zipper

[edit on 5-3-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
This image is part of a series. It's fake. It's been discussed before on ATS. If I can find the source I'll link it.

G'day Kandinsky

I agree.

I'll also have a look around.

Internos is around at the moment.....I might also ask him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Come on,this photo is so old and debunked. Whoever created this thread has some serious ATS researching to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Pretty sure Canada invented the zipper

American who lived in Canada part time helped invent the zipper.
As Canadian we obviously claim the creator and the zipper as our own ... it is a Canadian thing

[edit on 5-3-2010 by nophun]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join