It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Res Photo of EBE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Was supposed to be a series of images of an original Roswell alien..

Coloured version and front on image can be found at:-

HERE

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

G'day Cybernet

Internos just sent me the following info .....thanks Internos

The EBE is a work made by Linda Corriveau: it's a wax sculpture titled “Man of My Dreams” for a display titled "“Strange, Strange World” .

www.slimeworld.org...

www.ceticismoaberto.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a photo of a wax model, the entire history of which is described here. Obscure hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

i thought the same thing haha

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The moral of the story:

Aliens don't wear zippers?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So...thats (potentially) a ET...

meh, not that scary...if it was more...erm..developed, I would say she isn't half bad looking..sort of a asian flare really.

lets hope if and when we come across them "out there", they are more this type than say...the creature from aliens looking things.

I think the moral of the story here is not to check out alien "chicks" without verifying the sex first

None of the stories about Roswell, Hangar 18 and Wright Patterson were true. In 1998, Corriveau herself would tell her story, revealing that the sculpture was created from descriptions published in popular magazines such as Omni, and much of her own intuition, though she had never seen an alien. Ironically, she does believe in them and it was clearly a work of love. She called it “Man of My Dreams” as it “came from the deepest of my unconscious”.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Damn...you beat me to it!

The thread stitched double seams are a bit low tech for an EBE too!

Unless of course, they're not quite as advanced as we think they are..

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My two cents it's a plastic toy.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
Was supposed to be a series of images of an original Roswell alien..

Coloured version and front on image can be found at:-

HERE

Well, that site, I found quite hilarious.

But I'm also puzzled as to why the last pictures shown are even included... it simply shows a kid sitting in a field, with a man standing behind her, looking the opposite direction...

Especially with the fact they've just got a collection of hoaxed pictures there...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
It's quite a known one, but nowhere on the internet is it available in such high resolution and quality near the original.

a google search would have found higher resolution images in colour.... simply search for alien zipper

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Aliens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canadians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this reminds me of this song

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hello, thanks for the links. I guess then it is more less solved? I apologize, i did search through ATS, but couldn't find a topic specifically discussing this case. I just wanted for the good share a high quality picture. But if it is truely a fake, what about the alien/english alphabet? And i think there were 2 EBE's, 1 and 2? Maybe this picture itself may be fake, but the case which it is based on is not?

Peace.

- Jack

[edit on 5/3/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

G'day Cybernet

I don't think any apology is required.....I enjoyed revisiting the picture & it's background

Internos has a "black belt" in this UFO research.....he always knows

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi OP,

Sorry OP. It's junk. Sure you meant well though.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

With a bong that size I am pretty sure I would see ETs too, maybe even the Chupacabra!

So this is a fake then, too bad.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

that's been around the block several times

I think it was the original alien that was being connected to the roswell incident...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

have anyone seen this alien autopsy video. if itst fake, its the best fake i ever seen. do you guys have any theory???www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by kennybubba]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Interesting you should say that. The National Enquirer was a CIA propelled publication according to some of the more honorable researchers. There's not better way of discrediting an event or "entity" than to put it on the cover of a pulp magazine devoted to the unbelievable and dedicated to idle entertainment. Hiding it in plain site. They could slap an entirely real photo on and nobody would believe it. Fact is--when they say, where's the evidence, nobody would believe the evidence anyway. Hiding in plain sight. Film blanc, not film noir.
One good researcher on "UFOs" is Richard Dolan, a historian (mainly government, military and politics) who became baffled by the amount of time and money the government was dedicating to something that doesn't exist, which they assure us, is not a threat.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

appologies but your definition of " hi res " photograph falls far short of mine

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Is that the best picture you have? Who ever built this model alien must dislike chinese people, looks like this alien was made in china. Its not real. What site did you get this fromm? Pravda?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join