It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is amazing!

Ufo buffs and Sceptics alike to pay respect

Awsome u guys

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Unexpected sad shock of the day

My deepest condolences to jkrog08s family and friends. I hope he now has the answers he was looking for.

RIP

I always looked forward to reading his threads, and to think that there'll be no more new ones is a sad thought.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I went and read some of his posts. He has one about "What would you do with the last 24 hours of your life?" Sounds like someone I would get along with well. I'll be thinking about him at work today, try to get a little perspective. With all the angelic imagery and comments of him looking down on us, you know.

I just took one of those morning naps and I always dream/have a mild sleep paralysis during those.

I'm going to share it because I had him on my mind, and deliberately meant to as I drifted into sleep. I don't mean to build this up, it was really a simple and quick dream, but here it is.

It starts out on a private airplane. It's small and a few of us are inside. We are shasing another small jet. I think there are high-level agents on board and begin to fear the worst. Because I think they may kamikaze into those we are chasing if they have to. We approach the airport and the plane we are chasing is supposed to have just landed but it takes off again. We chase it through the skies again. When we get to it, it's a huge plane and we are in a small jet. I start freaking out because we get close to it and they wont shoot at it or get off to the side. I freak and I sort of wake up...

Then the good part starts, I stay still and start going right back to sleep, I can feel the sleep paralysis set in. Mild purplish colors start to take form and they make a face, one face. It's just purple, all you can see is eyes and a mouth and maybe the outline of a face, by the light from those parts dimming out into the shape of a face. It's a man and he starts talking, it's not really scary the face is small and not trying to scare me. I can't tell what it's saying. Then I make out, "Come with me." Then more jibberish. I think it's really pointless for me not to be able to understand, so I say "I can't understand you," kind of loudly and forced. Thought that would wake me up, but it was my dream body doing the talking.

He sort of just stops and fades off to the right and now I see a signature. It looks like the treasurers signature on a dollar bill. I can't read it, it's beautifully done like engravings on copper - but it's black background and purplish (almost holographic looking) writing. Now there are more signatures and they seem to be embossed into metal. I'm now thinking Declaration of Indepence/Bill of Rights. But it keeps going. One part is a sentence, instructions or a statement or a quote. The signatures continue, they are most of it. It's too big to just be a founding document. I can't actually read any of it. More and more signatures, and now I'm thinking some kind of memorial, a huge memorial. And that was it.

I got to thinking about it... Maybe when you pass on there is this huge declaration of independence on a huge wall, and everyone gets to sign it and leave a comment if they want. A memorial of sorts from life on earth.

Anyway I thought I'd share it for the sake of his memorial thread. May he be in peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm speechless. Just some days ago I read jkrog08's thread "Connect The Dots: Kalahari, MJ-12, Area 51, and EBE-3", and once more I was impressed of the meticulousness and the sense of logic with wich he created this and many other threads. Once more I thought: "You have to keep this guy in mind, his work is excellent!"

As I'm reading now that he recently passed away, I can say I'm truly shocked.

My condolences go to his family and friends, and I wish to them that they find the strength to turn their grief into hope, and that finally they find the assurance, that their beloved one never got lost.

I do not just believe, that there's a life after death. Since several years I'm researching in the question about a life after death, and now I can say, the proofs for the existence of an afterlife are countless.

Read about Near Death Experiences (en.wikipedia.org...) or the works of Dr. Raymond Moody (en.wikipedia.org...).

jkrog08, I never had the chance to thank you for your great contributions to ATS. It was always a pleasure to read your well created threads, and your thoughts and conclusions gave and give me a lot to think about. Your style of approaching the unknown was unique and will be missed. ATS and for sure the offline world too suffered a great loss, which cannot be replaced.

But for you who started to explore a new world - I whish you the best for your travel. May you finally find peace and the answers to all your questions.

god or whatever makes the universe go round and round shall bless you all,
Daniel

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Worlds on end
Seen through
A rocket window screen
Millions left to roam
Engines burn
Beautiful and bright
Always bring me home

If galaxies
Are places you've
Never been too far
Suns will fade
Both blind and lead the way
Home where you are

Away away
Away away

The receiver
In my rocket ship
Always stays in tune
To the right waveband
In galaxies unknown
Further suns in bloom

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Rest in Peace, Justin.

My condolences to Family and Friends.

Light a Virtual Candle in jkrog08's Memory

(this link has also been added to the OP)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Goodbye to a totally unique human being who touched so many and sparked our imaginations.

For Justin, Jess and his family...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is incredibly sad news.

Justin was a great, great person and will be sorely missed.

RIP Jkrog

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just wanted to keep everyone updated, ill be leaving for the funeral on Monday just after midnight. So if anyone wants me to write down some last words to Justin ill write everything down on a piece of paper and put it in his casket, just let me know u2u me.

Again thanks all you guys for being here.

And if anyone else plans on coming to the funeral its going to be Wednesday so if you need directions just u2u me. Its going to be in illinois.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My condolences go out to his family and friends. What a sad horrible loss.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Very sad news.
My condolences to his family and friends.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
JKROG

At one point I was going to leave ATS for good, but after a few conversations with you I decided to stay, because it was inspiring to see someone so young, so intelligent, who has also been through much... and remain a kind soul and find the time/energy to post such well written posts. Whenever I think about how poorly written mine were I'd look at yours from time to time and think, how would JK do this?

The energy you created by your kindness will pass through many, it will go on forever. I wish I could have gotten to know you better after you came back to ATS... I was thinking about you recently, and that says a lot because I don't normally think about ATS folks at all. Your energy surpassed the computer screen and was embedded in every one of your priceless and very well enlightening posts. Maybe one day there is a book about you and your posts... and how close you were to the truth.

Now you are a part of something greater and I hope I get to catch up to you in conversation again. Until then...

R I P J K R O G 0 8

You WERE an INSPIRATION
and your ENERGY will LIVE ON

It was a pleasure my friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
RIP You will be missed. Also, you now have all the answers to the questions we will continue to debate until its our time.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Rest in Peace Justin

You will not be forgotten

Semper

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thank you Justin for the passion, dedication, and contribution you have given us here, you have been a shining star, an excellent example for us all to learn by..

While we never met in person, I am saddened to no end, but at the same time, grateful to have had a chance to know a young man, who could entertain and educate this old man on a variety of subjects..

Rest in Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

I will be keeping in touch with you
If you need anything call me. I will u2u you my number, unless you already have it.

It's so nice to see all the nice things people have to say about Justin. He really was a great guy and good friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am also deeply saddened by the passing of one of ATS's own.

I read your threads with interest and will forever miss your insight.

Jess_Undefined your strength is one I can only hope to have if ever I have to what this path.

This thread is testament to why I love this site so. I am proud.

Find your peace dear Justin (aka jkrog08).

(((HUG))) to all his family and friends.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Such sad news. I hope it brings some comfort to his loved ones to see how well he was thought of and how many people he touched here on ATS.

Rest In Peace Justin

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow, just came in today, and almost missed this.
Can barely believe it, I liked Jkrog and had a good bit of respect for him.

God speed.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I like the new ats logo! Good idea.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join