It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what if we had a 7.0 + earthquake in the USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Life on planet Earth may be seemingly normal today but major Earth changes are just around the corner.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."
Buddha

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If I had to be anywhere during a quake it would be the LA area of So California,the homes and buildings are built to go thru an earthquake,if one of 6 hit anywhere else be some major damage,which will happen soon make the mid west look like a poor undeveloped country after a major quake

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
According to the USGS, these things trigger each other. The Sumatra quake apparently set off quakes in Nebraska!

Listen to the story here (hear?):Do Big Quakes Increase Global Seismic Activity?

Another member has been following patterns here:
Here Comes Another One

jw

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl
This is the way I look at it and no offence to anyone at all. But we are sending alot of our money and recourses over to those countries, helping those countries out that had the earthquakes. BUT if WE had an earthquake, who would come to our aid? No one. And with all the money being sent to the other countries (WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE THIS MONEY IS COMING FROM and how americans can afford it) then will we have the money to fic our own country if a big enough earthquake happens here?

And no, I mean I am only 20 years old, but seeing all these earthquakes is scary to me.

I had to get that off my chest. Seemed like a good thread to put it in

You don't understand where Americans get ten dollars to send to Haiti or Chile? C'mon. Why don't you just call a spade a spade and say "I myself am too cheap to send ten bucks to victims left with nothing." It isn't so unimaginable that an American would have ten bucks to help. We aren't exactly in bread lines in the U.S.

Not sure where you got your info from, but our allies do in fact help the U.S when we are in need of help. It is called being a human being.
www.america.gov...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
SO MT ETNA HAS GONE OFF AND THERE WAS A HUGE EARTHQUAKE IN BAJA SUMATRA AND IT SURE SEEMS TO BE A GROWING CLUSTER OF EVENTS WORLD WIDE SO I ASK MY QUESTION AGAIN WHAT IF IT WAS SAY NEW YORK?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join