It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Akashic Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I know I have been posting a few ramblings about the Akashic record. I wanted to take the time to explain it a little more to those of you who are trying to access this incredible "room".

I was initially allowed entrance into this coveted and cherished room 2-3 months ago. All I can say is that this is a magnificent vault.

This is a typical visit during my Akashic record sessions.

I enter into the higher vibrational conscience. I can go instantly to the waiting room "adjacent" to the Akashic Records room. I put words in quotes because we are talking about actual metaphysical reality.

The waiting room is a quantum reality but within this room contains most of the free information such as music, creative ideas, talents and skills. The quantum reality of this room allows you to experience most of the information in sight, smell, hearing and taste.

You can have several data streams entering your brain and they will resonate appropriately into your brain waves without too much problem.

I will typically have about 4 channels of data streams entering my brain. I always have a virtual radio station on (playing all of my favorites), I'll have replays of the day and free mentoring from my Spiritual guide all at once. This all still allows me to channel the information in this thread with little or no effort. The information I provide from the Akashic streams out of my mind, bypassing me entirely. This is ideal because you don't want thinking to get in the way of your experience.

So let me explain the challenges to entering the vault. There are a number of validation checks I must go through.

The first test is that I must be of clear mind to see through my own quantum reality. This involves being aware of what my life energy is doing at the present moment.

Once the door is cleared of the virtual quantum reality I live in, then I am allowed to browse the volumes.

Again, the image of the room is whatever your mind creates it to be. Mine looks very similar to a star wars conference room.

I'm often with my spiritual guide inside these vaults because he always channels me the information I am supposed to know at any given time in life.

However, right now, I am by myself within the chamber. Here is the interesting thing. Just because you are allowed access within the vault, doesn't mean you can access any of the files! Each inquiry answer given to you is sealed with a "quantum lock".

The "Quantum Lock" queries your quantum reality and compares it to your DNA. If there is a mismatch then you will still be allowed access to the data. Except this time, it will constantly shift your quantum perceptions of the result. This effectively returns the mirror image of the "client" keeping him inside his own quantum reality and blind.So each result from the vaults comes with a quantum lock. This also prevents any being from hacking your connection. There can be no middle man between the 2 points. Virtually no way to steal anyone's identity.

Now that you pass the lock, you can now view the information. This information is in quantum form. meaning that it is using the full helix strand of the DNA to send the data. I think it's called helix..

So the bandwidth is sufficient to stream any info you can possibly need. Which brings me to the next point.

The data stream rate , from what I've learned thus far, is equal to the average data rate your brain can process. When the threshold becomes too great handle, the connection drops. This is a very clumsy way to use the AR room since you can run the risk of insanity trying to reconcile the information in your own mind.

Remember that this is a quantum world, so you are able to form whatever protection you desire to keep your mind safe from damage.

Goto next part and final

[edit on 5-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Final part -

Now onto the data streaming. To the best of my knowledge, the information is never sent directly to the brain. It seems you are not allowed to leave with a volume of information.

The information is instead sent to you in quantum format. In other words, the data stream will appear to the "client" through his quantum reality lens. So that it is always understandable to the "client". You will receive tons of video, music data and images.

Each AR area is built specifically for your need and specialty. For me, I use the volumes containing quantum reality and life energy. I think there are areas for technology and engineering. The majority of the Akashic records seems to be the Life energy or conscience records.

I have to send the vault "computer" an answer that was given to me. It will then show me the thousands of interconnected branches of logic and imagery to take me to the question.

The branches can lead to the answers of other questions. Sometimes just a small search into the origins of flowers could reveal the creation of the universe. Most questions do reveal the creation of the universe. So it's hard to ignore those volumes.

Once the question is revealed, the connection stays for a short while, allowing you to backtrack some of the other branches to answer other question you never knew you had!

If after a while you are inactive in the record, it will disconnect and begin to erase all of the branches that was put in your brains temp folder! So if you don't stream the info out simultaneously or write it down..expect it to be lost.

I like to stream it out in voice or text, that way there is no thinking involved.

if anyone would like help in their search for the Akashic records, there are a growing number of resources you can tap into. I am a noob in the AR room, so I am still feeling my way around.

Peace and Love!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The Akashic Records was something made popular by Edgar Cayce...he offered some solid compelling proof by healing people he never met before over and over, thousands upon thousand of people were helped by doing what he said to do...still a mystery in the medical field at the time.

Do you do anything even remotely the same to prove your claim, or are you simply claiming that when you meditate, you daydream?

I can claim anything I want, but in order for me to be taken seriously, I would have to produce something remarkable...whats your "gig"?

Why does it matter? this is simple. Edgar Cayce deserves some proper study, but if every "nutcase and fruit loop" starts saying they are gaining the same insight as him without the same level of remarkable results, then you cheapen the whole thing into new age crystal gazing nonsense that will only cheapen a mans life to little more than hokey nonsense.

So, whats your deal then...you prepared to give some very specific and solid proofs to your claim or are you just trying to cheapen a mans life?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sounds a little dangerous. Can you read all informaton in the Arkashic records? Can you see into the future? Can you reveal the structure and composition of planets? All information in the universe is there? That is including in all time and space?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

"Do you do anything even remotely the same to prove your claim, or are you simply claiming that when you meditate, you daydream? "

I specifically said that I access the Akashic Records. I don't spend any energy trying to prove anything. The metaphysical to my knowledge, is not provable in 3D. as far as I know. but it exists within the conscience universe. That is where all the magic of quantum manifestation takes place!

"I can claim anything I want, but in order for me to be taken seriously, I would have to produce something remarkable...whats your "gig"?

I never spend energy trying to reshape another persons quantum reality. At least I don't ever want to. If something is not the truth for you, then it simply is not the truth for you. How on earth could I ever begin the task of talking to you in terms of your quantum reality? That's what the AR is able to do and God. Not me.

So it would be a waste of time.

If, however, you have a particular question on life energy and quantum realities..I'd be more than happy to check it out next time I go there.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So, it would be interesting to know what you have 'learnt' OP from your experience with the records.

What do you know now that you didn't know before?

Has there been any purpose to this experience?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
So, it would be interesting to know what you have 'learnt' OP from your experience with the records.

What do you know now that you didn't know before?

Has there been any purpose to this experience?

About the only thing you truly know are the lessons taught by the spiritual guides. The Akashic records is a tools used to gain understanding of the concepts being taught. I've seen a lot, but at this point in my seeking. I don't try to spend too much energy doing self motivated searches (since that doesn't really work).

I like to just keep my mind quiet to hear what my spiritual guide is trying to teach me. I can send him emotional inquiries and he'll allow me access to the records to browse.

The quantum issue is the trickiest part. So instead of trying to get detailed specific information from it. I like to just receive the concepts it feeds me through my reality without manipulating it deeper.

I seriously enjoy the imagery that it sends. I can almost compare it to a picture book. Except a little more complex in the amount of data that it contains. Such as emotional, sight, smell and taste experiences.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Crapsghetti

Hi crapsghetti,

It's not dangerous at all as long as you don't get too carried away with your focus inside the "room". In my experience, the higher the frequency you vibrate within it, the faster the data rate becomes. Everyone must tailor it to their own comfort level. I have ran into several occasions where I had to disconnect with the room because my brain felt like it was tipping it's polarity!!! At least that 's how it felt! I had to disconnect and calm down before reconnecting.

Your level of access is dependent on how quiet your Ego is. The more Ego you bring, the more it will cloud the answers with your quantum reality, So for me, I am a being that is naturally interested in communications, Psi, life energy and creation. Quantum reality is a natural lesson taught before access to the AR, mostly because the final lock is a quantum one. It is the viewer's responsibility to understand it's own quantum reality before correctly interpreting the record.

I want to understand time lines next, so I will ask my spirit guide soon for that pathway.

As for the structure and composition of planets, they are considered actual beings inside the records. So it mostly talks about light energy within celestial bodies. Basically it is an actual being that you are studying.

All information is there, but your levels of access will be according to your level of understanding and self development. If I were to mention one important thing about akashic research, it is this. Try the best you can, to leave Ego at the door.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trogdornator

That's a great link. I really didn't know so many people were clued into this. Pretty awesome! Especially for those who are seeing the quantum reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hiya
Hmmmmm I am confused I came to this thread for info
And seem to have found something different to what I expected. I've check other threads briefly on same subject and they have similar theory.

Okay I always thought the Akashic records was when you see like film in front of you playing out scenes from your life so in effect you ate watching a video 'replay' if you like of events in your life and it plays very quickly yet you see it all.

I have experienced that and my mum said it was called Akashic Records... However it seems that may not be the correct definition...

Has anyone else experienced what i have just described or does anyone know what it is I am talking about?

Thank you

top topics

join