It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Congress Trades as Ron Paul!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

I wish it were more clear why sometimes it brings up those all important names and other times the same search just yields addresses.

Pretty strange too Cheyney trading as the Office of the President.

There are some interesting questions coming up out of all this.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Cheney's name is confusing. I don't know why it would be there now, or on the president's office.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sporkmonster

Cheney's name is confusing. I don't know why it would be there now, or on the president's office.

Probably because the Shadow Government is real and we are seeing evidence of its officers turn up?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is becoming more ominous by the minute. So, what exactly does this all mean? Is it some sort of secret code that is used by the government, or just a trick to get us conspiracy theorists worked up for nothing, so we won't be asking the questions that they don't want answered? If I were you, I would check and see what else is going on, search for information on it, and find a stout piece of furniture to hide under.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Well we are uncovering how these people cut checks as financial entities and get checks cut to them as financial entities.

How they are doing financial business under what names and offices.

This is Dunn and Bradstreet we are sourcing, they rate credit worthiness of business entities.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ron Pauls address for his office is correct: 203 CANNON HOUSE OFC BLDG, WASHINGTON, DC

Ron Paul is on the financial services committee, could that have anything to do with it?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Ron Pauls address for his office is correct: 203 CANNON HOUSE OFC BLDG, WASHINGTON, DC

Ron Paul is on the financial services committee, could that have anything to do with it?

That's a possibility but it would seem more likely who ever headed the committee would get that distinction as a financial entity.

It does shed some potentially positive light on it though?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Is it possible that because politicians take donations and corporate sponsorship, that they have to form corporations that become subsidiaries of the House of Representatives? If that were the case, then they would be listed by financial reporting entities. I am not saying it is right or ethical, just that it seems this is the way the world works. You might want to check on other representatives that are still active but did not gain a seat in the HofR.

I could be wrong but this seems logical to me since literally EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is defined as some form of corporation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Thanks that's a good suggestion, still doesn't help us figure out why Dick Cheney is traded as Office of the President though?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wait could this be like a 401k investment account for top government employees. Maybe they get their own corp under their name? I'm not sure how their retirement plan works but I'm fairly certain once employed in government they keep getting their wages even after they leave office.

www.thecapitol.net...

[edit on 4-3-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Wait could this be like a 401k investment account for top government employees. Maybe they get their own corp under their name? I'm not sure how their retirement plan works but I'm fairly certain once employed in government they keep getting their wages even after they leave office.

Dunn and Bradstreet compiles networth and assigns a credit risk for companies that want to extend credit to entities.

That's not a clear indication though of why the entities are incorporated, just that they are, and are being rated on a risk scale for businesses that might want to extend them credit.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I suppose you realize this is all over the Internet now!

The ATS thread about the Fed Reserve owning us is rather serendipitous as well!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm guessing that type "BR" means the information was gathered from a business report?

Poor RP

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

You think so? I doubt that, besides what it means is speculative, questions being asked so people better understand.

So far no one sees a threat in this, and it might be perfectlly normal.

Then again maybe not!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The threat I see is how things get out-of-hand and quickly twisted to suit agendas on the net.

Remember how RP didn't combat erroneous racist statements made in his behalf by a third party - and how it got all twisted and came back to haunt him years later ... even though he never was a racist.

Hopefully the Dun and Bradstreet programming glitch is fixed before the story becomes too much of a sensation. It's already on Utube and other sites.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

From here? You have links?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yes, from here. I'll go back and grab some of them. They change and new ones are added every time I search ... but, yep, all from this thread.

Give me a while, I'll try to grab a handfull and I'm on dialup. Be back in a bit.

Okay, I can't find the Utube one this time but I'll keep trying.
Here's the first one and I saw this earlier ... and it links back here.
www.strangerthanfiction.org...

And then RP's fan site is ablaze with the same thing ... but you'll have to see it now since it's a "roller" - in other words - it won't look like that tomorrow and I don't know how to grab the URL for that one. www.dailypaul.com...

Be back in a bit again.

This one has it because they subscribed to the RTS feed www.insidetheshadows.com...

And I ahem read on another site that Rothchild owns Israel on that same Dun and Bradstreet - haven't checked that one out yet!
Sorry, getting goofy here - it's late.

I can't check these two out because I don't have Java (long story) - but - looks like ATS direct feeds everything to Twitter!

twitter.com...

tweetmeme.com...

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Thanks I can always post a comment to those things if anyone is blowing it out of context or proportion

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I just did a search on House of Representatives.

BR HOUSE OF 303 CANNON, WASHINGTON, DC
REPRESENTATIVES,
UNITED STATES
Also Traded as HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

D&B

I don't know, all the different query results are kind of strange.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
I just did a search on House of Representatives.

BR HOUSE OF 303 CANNON, WASHINGTON, DC
REPRESENTATIVES,
UNITED STATES
Also Traded as HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

I don't know, all the different query results are kind of strange.

One thing is for sure they have the strangest search results system.

It would be interesting to try writing them and asking them on what criteria do they display search results.

Strange how the same key word search can either pull a name, or just addresses and buildings.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I also did a Google on Traded as Ron Paul because of the other posters comment on it being viral, all I got was this thread.

I am interested to see if this has become a firestorm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join