It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People want a Nation, what else is next

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well crap. I'm screwed then.

Your idea only works if there isn't much integration.

About 30% of this new generation in my country is Eurasian mixture.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

It depends largely upon where in the NW you are...you can find these megalomaniacs most anywhere in the NW.

Eastern Washington is largely white, with a large minority of hispanics, and smaller ones of Orientals, Blacks, and a larger than one might think minority of Pacific Islanders. It's actually rather cool to drive into a town in the middle of hundreds of miles of wheat fields and see a family of Samoans walking out of a grocery store...

There are, however, a rather large number of White Supremacists on this side of the state...mores the pity. Living as I do in a prison town, I've encountered them on many occasions. I've also encountered Hispanic separatists, and black separatists, as well...

Portland, Oregon is still, to the best of my knowledge, the hot bed of White Supremacy in the NW, with Northern Idaho (Hayden Lake) a distant second. It's been a few years since I followed this disturbing little trend so I may be wrong about that now...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evillike all the other people up there that are not white, where do they go...?
you know there is a few thousand miles of nothingness in Canada... what do you think...?

Let me peruse that for a second....

OK, done.

No, our borders in Canada are closed to all races not included in the human race. If you are a human, you are welcome to come up and enjoy the freedom that a multi-cultural country like ours provides.

However, we draw the line on reptillians, American Bigfoot and Kentucky forest nymphs.

Otherwise, Bob and Doug welcome you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20fdc13fe65e.jpg[/atsimg]

sp

[edit on 3/3/10 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
...on their "one person can make a difference" speech, they lead with christopher columbus discovered america... lmao... no need to read more...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Wildbob77

It depends largely upon where in the NW you are...you can find these megalomaniacs most anywhere in the NW.

Eastern Washington is largely white, with a large minority of hispanics, and smaller ones of Orientals, Blacks, and a larger than one might think minority of Pacific Islanders. It's actually rather cool to drive into a town in the middle of hundreds of miles of wheat fields and see a family of Samoans walking out of a grocery store...

There are, however, a rather large number of White Supremacists on this side of the state...mores the pity. Living as I do in a prison town, I've encountered them on many occasions. I've also encountered Hispanic separatists, and black separatists, as well...

Portland, Oregon is still, to the best of my knowledge, the hot bed of White Supremacy in the NW, with Northern Idaho (Hayden Lake) a distant second. It's been a few years since I followed this disturbing little trend so I may be wrong about that now...

Portland isnt as much of a hotbed as it used to be. Much of the white supremecy movement has moved north and east.

Right now it looks as if they are targetting John Day Oregon:
www.oregonlive.com...

Grant County residents are taking steps to fight any effort by members of a white supremacist group calling themselves the Aryan Nations to find a new headquarters in John Day.

On Friday, residents will gather for two town hall meetings in Canyon City, just south of John Day. Speakers will include Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, attorneys Norman Gissell and Tony Stewart, who helped win a landmark judgment against the Church of Jesus Christ Christian-Aryan Nations in 2000.

On Monday, 60 to 70 protesters carried signs in downtown John Day with slogans such as "One Race: Human," "No to Aryan Nations!" and "Say No to Hate and Violence!"

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Excuse me but Latino's are Caucasian as are Jews, Arabs, Persians and most Indian's (India). The majority race of all of Europe from Ireland to the Urals and beyond are white...There is Canada...New Zealand and Australia...and oh yes they are the majority race here is the United States...

What more do these idiots want?

RACIST FOOLS!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iMacFanatic

If these sorts were horribly bright in the first place, they wouldn't be bigots...

Bigots know no reason. Religion, race, whatever...if it's different, they're gonna hate.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

This is true...perhaps they should be pushing for a homeland for racists and morons.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iMacFanatic

Why not. That's stands as good a chance as the other... Though with idiots, it might get a bit crowded...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It could very well become the most populated country on the planet...

of course they would run into a problem if they started admitting idiots regardless of race.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Truthfully, I haven't noticed any white supremacists.

It could be that I'm naive or it could be that where my property is, isn't the hotbed for white supremacy.

I'm not at all interested in white supremacists. I find that kind of thinking pretty limited.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This all reminds me of the story not too long ago in which someone wanted to make a whites-only basketball league.
Whites-Only Basketball League

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Ehh!? You hoser! What about alien hybrids?

Seriously though is it that big a deal that now a white fringe group wants what every other color group rattles the cage over? Or are people getting nervous cuz whitey is "doing it" again?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I will have my "2 worthless cents" thrown in here.

I do not give one bit who jumps on me, but South Africa was quite an awesome country up to 20 years ago. We were a strong country. Great jobs, strong currency, low low crime rates (incl. murder, raping babies of a few months old and the elderly woman of 70+ and of course any woman , hijacking etc) Oh man, i could go on how great S.Africa was.

I was not raised to hate any color, but i have learned in my 37 years in S.Africa that whites and blacks will never get along. This is a bloody fact, no matter how hard the good people of all races try to do something to release the tension over here, there is no hope.

Yes, i am white but we never did go raping, hijacking, striking, burn schools, kill our own people, that was a overhyped thing that the media got out too well and mindscrewed the world about.

Now we have this ridiculous government whom cannot tell the difference from HIV and aids, and it believes a shower will stop the virus after having sex. And the ones who said this about AIDS...well google that if you dont know. Bloody shocking.

10 years ago i would have laughed at a thread like this, now i have seen my beautiful country becoming like the rest of Africa, so i would join a country ran by people whom are not barbaric.

Call me a racist, but for you who do think that, come live in S.A for 5 years and you will know what i am saying.

We cannot keep turning our heads or close our eyes while the truth is staring us in the eyes. Because before we realize it, our children will be killed or raped, or both infront of our eyes. This happens, fact.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I've said it before and I'll say it again: multiple ethnic groups can't co-exist within the same society, without conflicts, racism and exploitation as a result. Pluralism doesn't work in America and won't work in South Africa either. The European people in South Africa need to move back to their original homelands and independent ethnic communities need to be established in the area. Do we really need more of this violence and chaos, simply because we have a silly belief that we can all magically go along together?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

True, so true. I agree.

That is me, going back to The Netherlands.

Sadly, this is my country. Then as the many other "European" S.Africans will tell you, our great great great grand daddies right up to us put this country where it is. Our own blood build it and all is being taken away. The settlers were here before many different groups started popping up in South Africa. Yes, the Zulu's and related ethnic groups were here before Van Riebeeck sailed in, but then again the Dutch arrived in South Africa before many many other ethnic groups. So did the Brits, and other Europeans come here before other Africans . We made this country, and honestly we are not the ones throwing this country into an abyss.

Then if i and fellow Europeans must leave this country, all must others should go so it would be left to the the first which is the San or Bushmen.

A great example as fact, pls anyone who disagree please be honest when answering this. Why is the rest of Africa the way it is? Why is South Africa the no1 country in Africa?

Well, the way its going it wont be a great country for long.

Cheers!

[edit on 3/3/2010 by qonone]

[edit on 3/3/2010 by qonone]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I discovered some of the founding members of this group are Rhodesian exiles. Small wonder they have a chip on their shoulders. I suppose we all do to some degree. While there is much I don't like about them (we hate gays, any other race, etc) they do have some valid points.
So they want their own nation of whites - don't people move into neighborhoods of their own color more or less? Unless you live IN a city, that's pretty much the case. I don;t care what color my neighbors are but I do care if they're drunk and hollering at 2am or if someone is selling crack. I care if they have big extended families that take up all the street parking and leave trash everywhere. You probably do too. It doesn't make any of us racists.
Good luck to them, I'll stay where I am in the blue ridge mountains.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Nationalism is the belief that political entities should be smaller, localized, independent nations which may form confederations but exist ultimately by their own autonomy. Because of the necessity of forming tightly knit groups of roughly the same cultural expectations for this model to work, Nationalists believe in the oldest definition of the word "nation": those sharing a common localized heritage, of which culture and race are equally indispensable parts. OMFG that is blasphemy in the current time.

Seeing this past and this possible future together is enough to make many of us bypass the taboo and insist on our right to be "racist" if we deem it is necessary, so that we preserve diversity by not breeding us into a common strain, and by extension, by preserving culture. For someone of mixed race to attempt to be, say, a Scottish Highlander, makes no sense at all as there is no connection between that past and the present; they're merely playacting, and have no vested interest in that heritage. Because this is consistent for all races, it is necessary that Nationalism separate each race and the tribes within it in order to preserve those unique characteristics from the assimilative drive of industrial society.

Yet we must go further, and separate ourselves from "racism" as a basic urge, instead placing it into the context of Nationalism only. Some people out there will use anything they can to find a reason to justify hurting other people, but Nationalism does not include this necessary violence and anger, although Nationalists now have a right to be angry when they see how their beliefs are slandered by the industrial media. Nationalism is about nurturing what's unique in every race more than it is in finding reasons for antipathy, and only with that guiding principle is it sensible.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iMacFanatic
reply to post by seagull

This is true...perhaps they should be pushing for a homeland for racists and morons.

There is a homeland for idiots, it's called the TV Nation. Many of us are part of it without even realizing it. Now that's magic!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

That is dribble.

You are not born a racist you learn it.

Any society that truly wants it can be multi-cultural, multi-racial.

It is our shared humanity that matters. Race or culture is no more relevant to your quality as a human being as eye color, gender or sexual preference.

Besides all of that you are wrong...for the single reason that the races and cultures have been mixing and mingling forever now and its not going to stop...

It is a beautiful thing to watch children of different races play together.
It is a beautiful thing to see multi racial families sit down together on Thanksgiving

Our humanity is far stronger than any ill perceived differences.

Prejudice...racism and bigotry are signs of immaturity and ignorance...not something carved in stone.

You can only be responsible for your own ignorance and bigotry. If you pass it on you do your children a grave mis-service.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by iMacFanatic]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join