It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People want a Nation, what else is next

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.northwestfront.org...

I was checking out UFO vids on YouTube and I ran across this video..

www.youtube.com...

did you read the information embedded in the video...
a white peoples nation, now is this a step forward in race relations - acknowledgement of a failed system. or just pissed off tree huggers..
I'm sure there is more, lets hear your take on it...
like all the other people up there that are not white, where do they go...?
you know there is a few thousand miles of nothingness in Canada... what do you think...?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Who knows, But it would make sense that some whites want a country for white people only... Considering Some Latino and Black Miltants want one for there races... It only makes sense for a white Militant to want the same.... De moi the 21st century it going to be a bumpy ride.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I dunno, it could happen.

I've had a wild thought about the Ayran States of America after the break up....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

If those groups didnt all hate each other so much they could work together to get their wish.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Natural redheads need their own nation.

You know, cuz we just happen to be smarter than everyone else. And we have genetic differences, and face it, we're just better. except for that bad habit of bruising and bleeding so much, and our pain tolerances...but in all- Red Head Nation FTW. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Pacific NW has a high concentration of white supremicists(especially in eastern oregon, idaho and eastern washington).

It no surprise that they would try and set something like this up, they have been prominent for decades.

Wont get anywhere, though.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
The Pacific NW has a high concentration of white supremicists(especially in eastern oregon, idaho and eastern washington).

It no surprise that they would try and set something like this up, they have been prominent for decades.

I tend to agree with you, however if something drastic were to happen, lets say some crazy craker killed the President, we all know hell will break loose... Then a "White Only" Nation as well as Atzlan, and Black only nations will pop up.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't understand how reinforcing racial/color/religious divisions can yield positive results. People that want to encourage more division are simply going to cause more conflict...it doesn't matter what color/race or religion they are.

Reading the 'Northern Front' manifesto is like trudging through BS. It's ignorant, self-centered and runs through the same tired ideas we've all heard before.

Diminishing opportunities for prosperity
* Jobs aren't secure. The days of going to work for a company, remaining there over a career, and retiring on an adequate pension are history.
* Most new jobs created over the past 10 years have been part time, with low pay and few benefits.
* Americans struggle more each year to afford health care, while huge numbers of illegal aliens use emergency rooms for their care and leave others to pay.

All true? Probably. It's the same experience for nearly all Americans. It's the same experience for nearly every human that has lived in the modern age...in every country.

Erosion of character

* Education has taken a back seat to social engineering. Diversity trumps historical fact. Self esteem trumps competence in mathematics. Standards are being lowered, and schools aren't safe anymore.
* Few mothers can afford to remain at home to care for their children, teaching them values that will make them good citizens.
* Wherever we look, the values of honor, decency, and honesty are under assault. Television, movies, and magazines celebrate the worst kind of behavior, and ridicule those who believe in a better way.

All true? Well it's arguable and remains opinion. Most of us will agree with some of those points to some extent. Put in the 'white nation' context...isn't it still the same experience for nearly all Americans? Again, it's life as we know it for people across the world.

Rampant crime
* For decades, the “war on drugs” has cost billions of dollars, many lives, and many of our rights. Yet drugs are more available than ever.
* You can hardly find a neighborhood not tainted by gang graffiti.
* And how would you feel about your sister taking a walk alone in your own neighborhood at night?

Modern life again. Criminals come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, nationalities and sexualities. The 'War on Drugs' applies to all people...Graffiti is common throughout the world and 'gang culture' goes back for hundreds of years....it isn't dependent on a color, race or religious bias.

Wasn’t it always like this?

No! Things have changed.

First, we have to understand the real problem. The difficulties we face are all symptoms of a single underlying sickness. Let's take a look backward fifty years or so. Families were anchored by a husband and wife. The husband earned a living, and the wife made the home worth living in.

'Fifty years or so' in the past we had racial segregation and sexual inequality. It was a golden age for some people...not for all. In my opinion, the difficulties are politically based and driven by economic inequality. In the 'Northwest Front' ideal of a white nation...are women allowed to work? Are girls entitled to an equal education?

I can't see how any of the issues they cite are related to race or color. Politics, economics and human nature have created the world we live in...the world we all share. Living in color-coordinated territories/cities/nations wouldn't improve much.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the point you can't have a nation or a country is you are too dangerous!

How dare you White scum have a place to your own it's racist!!!

[edit on 3-3-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I tend to agree with you, however if something drastic were to happen, lets say some crazy craker killed the President, we all know hell will break loose... Then a "White Only" Nation as well as Atzlan, and Black only nations will pop up.

I do agree that a major event could shatter this nation. I dont believe, however, that it would split up based on race.

Maybe I am trying to see too much good in people, but i believe that the people who have risen above racism outnumber those that still buy it.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I really think this is a bad idea - I wouldn't want to live there.

One of my passions is cooking. I love combining techniques and recipes from different cultures into my own creations.

I can't do this without a diverse cultural base in my area. Take that away, and I would loose a big thing I enjoy.

We can learn so much from each other about food and life, yet people want to seperate us. It really is a sad day indeed.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I judge a person by the content of thre character, and not by the color of ones skin, however with that being said, in times of crisis we revert back to the old tribe mentailty. I think that type of thing will occur.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I judge a person by the content of thre character, and not by the color of ones skin, however with that being said, in times of crisis we revert back to the old tribe mentailty. I think that type of thing will occur.

You might very well be right.

I am just holding out hope that when the time comes, people will remember that we are intelligent beings, and therefore can apply logic to situations....

but it is a major fear of mine that people will lose sight of that immediately...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We own a piece of property in the pacific northwest.

We love how friendly the people are up there. You're treated like an old friend even if you're a newcomer.

We've been going up there for years and years.

When we were looking at the demographics of the area we found out it was 97% white.

Does that make me racist? or Do many white people just enjoy the pacific northwest?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
During the 60s, we blended our schools and society to be more acceptant of races and color... but then, people wanted their own music awards, own movie awards, own scholarships, own grants, own housing, own priviledges, own television station, own Coca Cola prizes, and anyone be damned if you speak out against a seperation because that just makes you a bigot (forgetting the fact that, decades before, people like us tried to make everyone equal).

So now, some people want to have their own nation, free of what they would consider unfavorables. Sounds a lot like Isreal...

Who cares? Let them. Let everyone do whatever the heck they want, just as long as all this infighting and racial tendencies go away. Just make sure to build a really high fence, and put a dome over your individual countries.

Me, even though I'm not a red head, would like to announce that I would love to become a citizen of cjcord's utopia. Red-headed women are amazing, and I for one would love to be a part of that.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
We own a piece of property in the pacific northwest.

We love how friendly the people are up there. You're treated like an old friend even if you're a newcomer.

We've been going up there for years and years.

When we were looking at the demographics of the area we found out it was 97% white.

Does that make me racist? or Do many white people just enjoy the pacific northwest?

It's all about where you are in the PNW.

Portland has HUGE concentrations of Russians, middle-easterners, and asians.

Seattle has a very diverse population as well.

The further you get from the cities, though, the more white it becomes.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

We're not in the cities. We enjoy Portland and the Seattle area but didn't really want property in another city.

The point I was trying to make is that the area we have property has a whole lot of nice people. We enjoyed it so much that we bought property there and later found out the demographic as 97% white.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Fostering cultural consensus will promote freedom? This might seem paradoxical, but it's not, really. Its just not what we are 'accustomed' to think at present, due to mainstream cultural norms (political correctness might be included here) and a narrowing political spectrum concerned purely with unlimited economic growth and a petty consumerist version of 'choice'.

A society that enjoys consensus in its conceptions of 'good' and 'bad' and agrees on the behaviours needed to realise its particular conceptions (these behaviours being known collectively as 'virtue') does not need to spend as much of it's citizens hard earned money on intervening in their lives to clean up after spates of violence to ensure neighbourhood/civil peace. This is known as society protecting 'negative freedom': merely our freedom from the imposition of others. It is contrasted by the more positive, pro-active conception of freedom which involves some social consensus: 'freedom to...' rather than simply 'freedom from....'

Ultimately we let vague emotional labels such as 'draconianism' and 'totalitarianism' cloud discussions in matters of consensus and positive freedom. But to start down the road of more cultural consensus and positive freedom would not have to involve 'unfairly' imposing one massively arbitrary conception of 'right' and 'wrong' on all of society. It could simply begin by reinvigorating a basic, almost lowest common denominator, set of values that aren't all that contentious but which currently go un-fostered on a social level and are often even beginning to be discouraged by the emerging 'me! me!' religions of consumerism and individualism.

Higher subsequent levels of social consensus, and thus more 'positive freedom', could be realised through all the members of society who possess different values organising themselves around their respective values, which would involve a higher, but not revolutionary, amount of localisation as opposed to the contrary practices of centralisation, massification, and pluralism that are currently driving society into uncharted territory.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

We're not in the cities. We enjoy Portland and the Seattle area but didn't really want property in another city.

The point I was trying to make is that the area we have property has a whole lot of nice people. We enjoyed it so much that we bought property there and later found out the demographic as 97% white.

I do understand. I just wanted to point out the all of the PNW is not white.....its just a matter of what area you are in.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I agree.

My opinion on this is that most of the integration between races that we have seen in the last 50 years or so is pretty much dependent on accepted societal values to maintain.

Erase the society and the integration is erased as people self segregate into visually and culturally similar groups.Not the most utopian of ideas, but very likely regardless.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Clark Savage Jr.]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join