It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Could you please give specific wording out of the Quran, that is much different from the bible? I'm guessing your not a religious book scholar so at this point I'm taking everything you say as someone who has absolutely no knowledge but is just stating a opinion. I've read the Quran through many times, just as I've read through the bible, so I'd like to see what you could obscure as being a radical viewpoint from the prophet muhammed. Also don't be upset if I take Jesus's words and do the exact same thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The movie lies about spending for the military. More money is spent on social security and medicare than on the military.

Also a large portion of military spending is used in homeland defense. Only a portion of it is used for the war in Iraq and Afganistan, albeit a large portion.

I am not stating that I like the wars, but lets understand the facts before we believe anything we hear.

Yes some of these videos on the internet have good info in them, but remember they also have an agenda! They are not merely reporting facts, but mixing fact and opinion, just like CNN, MSNBC, and Fox news.

Don't believe things because someone makes a convincing video. Check their facts, and where they obtained them. You may find they are bigger liers than the national media, or that they are 100% correct.

Just Saying

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Also visit this site which is all about the words of muhhamed: www.knowtheprophet.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Ya but national defense is right up there, as our third highest spender. Visit this site here:www.federalbudget.com...

Also the graph doesn't state how much of our taxes go directly to the military since most pay a seperate tax for SS and Medicare. So in all actuality it probably is the highest spender from our taxes.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Hi Kallisti36,

I see this is your first post ......welcome to ATS...

The right, left....liberal, conservative game is no longer holding water....the sheeple are waking up to the fact that it is just an illusion to keep the masses separate and fighting among themselves...

That is what the video portrayed....it's government as a whole.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

A quote from muhammed you may enjoy: 5."The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self."

That pretty much somes up anything you can say about Muhhamed since his "most excellent jihad" is the empowerment of thy self. As you can see a religious radical could obscure that many ways. Muhhamed was peaceful and describing him as anything otherwise, would be in your words blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
AS much as this video was horrifying, I can't say it was surprising. In school we had countless reps from the military come in and talk about the benefits of joining the service and every one went into the military because they wanted to "blow stuff up".

If you think "well, thats something I'd like to do, kill a bunch of people." There's only one option sponsored by the government: join the Army. No normal person would want to subject themselves to such conditions, "war is hell" etc. unless what they were fighting for

A. Made the world a better place
B. Protect the ones they love

And it's pretty clear the world is a whole lot worse off now because of this endless war. And I think that our security is no better than it was 9 years ago, the only difference is average citizens are being slowly stripped of their rights.

Do we really think our war efforts have stopped "terrorists" from attacking again (and that's disregarding the blatant proof against 9/11 OS)? Millions of immigrants come in from Mexico, any one of them could be armed with a nuclear device, coordinate a attack on several major cities and we're strip searching people on airliners because they have a funny sounding name.

So anyone who joins the frontlines has delusions of American Grandeur or just wants to play CoD for real.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi all, I have not read it all but quite a few. It seems we have our little war here, and by the way do not think it is as simple as that because actually our words show us how much is going on people’s minds, and around the globe. I would say everyone is angry of course (even the soldiers that do this criminal stuff are angry too, in their own way) the world, as in the whole humanity, is sick. Don’t we get it? Humans are suffering from a sickness, we all are. 7 billion people that are sick a sickness that affects in many different ways. In all we are all kind of lost, broken up, destined to fail. We are all cursed, in the sense that we cannot hide from it, run from it, change it, judge it, make it better; it is only going to get worse. Why? Take one example: what can happen after the first murder ever happened on this earth? More murder, that multiplies time and time again, it is a vicious cycle, just like every other stuff on this earth, and there is no ending once it has started. From the moment we broke the first laws of nature we were doomed, back fire on us. Until we do not answer some old questions about humanity this hell won’t stop at leas in your mind. From the moment we have taken off from nature, even thou we are still in it, we have chosen death and that is where we are at, right now. We are living in the path we have chosen to live in, there is nothing new and there won’t be anything new in this path because this is the nature of this path. We cannot mend it, because there is nothing to mend, it is the natural nature of the path we are in. Too change the course of things and move away from this path that would mean to completely lose everything I mean everything, we would have to erase all mankind history till today now I ask is anyone ready to do that? I don’t think so, humanity will stay on this path till it comes to an end, I wonder how may will survive when we hit that point. And I wonder what kind of world we will be left with, I believe that we will get to the end of this path, and some will survive but they won’t be like us, they won’t even remember anything from the past, that is how devastating things will be that mankind will erase all that has happened from the beginning and we will go back to nature like the others animals are and we will stay there and they will learn its place in this creation and they will be happy the way they were created and stay happy that way. There will be no time because time won’t be measured, simply it will be. Humans will be just like the wildlife documentaries we watch on telly with one difference there won’t be anyone filming it, it will happen for real, this time humans are in it being part of the creation and not out of it. That is how I see it, brothers and sisters of all colours and languages. Till then live for the dream, the future, your future, you can choose your future I chosen mine and my future is the one I believe in, that we will go back to where we belong, back into nature and not out of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That would basically end all discussion on this earth. There is no point discussing this or that we end up where we started, another vicious circle. Can't we see we cannot get out of it. Where you see good it is the body (humanity as one because no matter what you say we are one body) healing it self, where you see bad it is the body not healing, this disease we cannot win because we keep doing the same mistakes again and again, so just like this and all conversation it will end with the same score, the amount of healers is probably the same amount of non healers so in away we are in a destructive harmony till it is impossible to bare, and hell will break loose when healers and non healers get fed up with each other and end up destroying on another. We are on the perfect path of destruction simply as that. The good news is that if one can understand this, because will not waste time being lost but spend time finding himself in this chaotic world that we only have us to blame for.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by El nuno

I completely agree El nuno as all this sickness and death has to end and with other posts I read I would say it is the 'end of times. I watched the old version of 'The Time Machine' and this film portrays how we will all end up as he travelled forward in time to your scenario where books lay on shelves with no one able to read. The whole planet consisted of blonde people who were subserviant to an underground race who controlled them with an air raid siren like in WW2 using them for food though they never questioned where their friends and family went only that it was normal once they got into the air raid shelter for some to disappear...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
i got to where the a$$hole threw the puppy off the cliff and tossed a grenade in the crowd of kneeling people and i couldnt watch anymore....
OMG same here, Coffinman. Sickening! Turned my stomach...had to pause, then braved the rest. Those children ...newborns deformed because of chemical warfare ingested by their mothers prior to their birth. omg what in the hell is wrong with our people?!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
Powerful. One of the strongest videos I have seen. The internet is the only hope left for truth, and the justice that necceitates the spreading of truth.
This is true. That is, as long as WE fight to keep this as our only portal to provide such truth. To be able to have at least one portal of freedom to freely liberate ourselves, and fight to make sure that is not taken from us.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Persephone1

Hi Persephone, I have forwarded this video to the BBC news team and the Royal Society for the Protection of Animals press officer so if I can in my own small way make a difference it will be worth it. Maybe they could highlight it in a way we cannot???

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
reply to post by woodwytch

Abominations springs to mind!
Now that is a fitting word. These things cannot be called human at all! They're an abomination to the human race, as a whole on OUR planet! They're not fit to even wear the skin Us humans do!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga

Hi Persephone, I have forwarded this video to the BBC news team and the Royal Society for the Protection of Animals press officer so if I can in my own small way make a difference it will be worth it. Maybe they could highlight it in a way we cannot???
Right on, kalenga! Sadly, apart from our news here in the states...I trust the BBC news above them all in media. They reveal more truth that the people NEED to know! And it would seem they refuse to be dictated. I really hope what you have done makes a difference as well. We have to start somewhere, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks I also feel as you do that there is a kinda dictatorship over there as the books we can freely buy here in the UK I know your country vetos certain books so you don't get to see or read them, a bit like 1984!!! On our books it actually says 'Not Available in the USA.'

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't want to really go down this route, this is going off topic but it does show how millitant muslims and islamic law are based on what the koran says, be it their own interpretation or the law of the land. If what I quoted is wrong then it seems what they quote is even more misunderstood.

Example for crosses all over the Middle East they are banned, here in Europe muslims want them banned and taking people to court over them.
It is in their scripture to do so, not religious rights but a command to conquer another religion. Hundreds of churches have now been converted to Mosques here in the UK, it will always be conquest victory for some.

But I really do not know how you could compare Muhammad and Christ in lifestyle and final message of God's works as a faith.

Hadith Qudsi 19:5: "The Prophet said that Allah commanded him to destroy all the musical instruments, idols, crosses and all the trappings of ignorance."

Ishaq:552 "The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka'aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased."

Text

As for covering women up it is in their Koran, if it is not like some claim then please research this to put it right if this is not the case.

Qur'an 33:59 "Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better."

Muslim:C9B1N31 "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought."

Text

The Christ we know of the Bible never used such words as a definative answer to his lifes work and preacing message.
Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).
Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).
The Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:324 "He said, 'Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.'"

aq:300 "I am fighting in Allah's service. This is piety and a good deed. In Allah's war I do not fear as others should. For this fighting is righteous, true, and good."

Qur'an:8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding."

Text

This happens all the time, people leave the UK and US to fight for Islam.

r'an:8:73 "The infidels aid one another. Unless you do the same there will be anarchy in the land. Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause are good Muslims."
Text

Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).
On the otherhand Muhammad was into killing a lot.

Tabari VIII:187 "The [sixty-two-year old] Messenger of Allah married Mulaykah. She was young and beautiful. One of the Prophet's wives came to her and said, 'Are you not ashamed to marry a man who killed your father during the day he conquered Mecca?" She therefore took refuge from him."
Text

He liked the younger generaton a lot with lots of lustful stories in his journeys.

Ishaq:311 "The Apostle saw Ummu'l when she was a baby crawling before his feet and said, 'If she grows up, I will marry her.' But he died before he was able to do so."

Tabari VII:7 "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."
Ishaq:281 "When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three."
Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha she very young and not yet ready for consummation."

Tabari IX:137 "Allah granted Rayhanah of the [Jewish] Qurayza to His Messenger as booty [but only after she had been forced to watch him decapitate her father and brother, seen her mother hauled off to be raped, and her sisters sold into slavery]."
Text

Lots of decieving going on too here.

Bukhari:V4B52N268 "Allah's Apostle said, 'War is deceit.'"

Qur'an 4:142 "Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah. He shall retaliate by deceiving them."

Bukhari:V7B71N661 "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle and he was bewitched so that he began to imagine doing things which in fact, he had not done."

Qur'an 8:30 "Remember how the unbelievers plotted against you (Muhammad). They plotted, and Allah too had arranged a plot; but Allah is the best schemer."

Qur'an 13:27 "Say, 'God leads whosoever He wills astray.'"

Text

Satan seems to have some effect on him too.

Tabari VI:110 "When Muhammad brought a revelation from Allah canceling what Satan had cast on the tongue of His Prophet, the Quraysh said, 'Muhammad has repented of [reneged on] what he said concerning the position of our gods with Allah. He has altered [the bargain] and brought something else.' Those two phrases which Satan had cast on Muhammad's tongue of were in the mouth of every polytheist. The Messenger said, 'I have fabricated things against Allah and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.'"
Text

As for women
The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25)

Tabari IX:113 "Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur'an."

Qur'an 4:11 "Allah directs you in regard of your Children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.... These are settled portions ordained by Allah."
Text

I'm not sure how many times this happens but rape victims in Muslim countries need 4 male witnesses to solve the issue, people have already made thread about this on ATS.

r'an 4:15 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them."
Text

I could go on for ages and no doubt many others will use quotes about Jesus of the Bible, but I can not believe you can find more holes in what Jesus of the Bible said which can be misunderstood or used in the same ways in which the Middle East is based on by law and actions of the people.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by The time lord]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I find it extremely upsetting and saddening that men and woman who have been trained to protect us and all of humanity and only fight or harm the "bad guys" are out there finding enjoyment out of such barbaric acts of violence. Anyone willing to throw a harmless puppy like that should be forced to stay where he is and feel how it is to be tossed off a cliff. Sadly this is not what bothers me the most its the fact that we are allowing people who are already mentally unstable (obviously if you've watched the video) are being sent into such a predicament. I pray for the people who have to deal with the monsters like that but, if you sit back and do nothing you are truly no better then they are. Let this video be a lesson to really what matters compared to what we are being told matters.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Agnostic_Alien]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga

Thanks I also feel as you do that there is a kinda dictatorship over there as the books we can freely buy here in the UK I know your country vetos certain books so you don't get to see or read them, a bit like 1984!!! On our books it actually says 'Not Available in the USA.'

I believe it. Here, they also want to know every book we check out in a library, buy at any bookstore etc. They will take out what books they see fit, that they believe would cater to the minds of any would be terrorist (or lack therof). They are more worried about that, when here in this video they take those "would be terrorists/murderers/rapists/seriel killers" and place them in the positions they're in now! They have them in our military! This says something about our govt. seriously! This is the most incompetent act on their part! No mental screenings! They check for all physically visable defects...what about the mental issues? I guess this is the type of people they want in our military. Mental cases. Unstable! WTF?

Maybe you can PM me or email me with some of the titles that say "Not available in the U.S."? That would be interesting to know. Just curious.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Persephone1]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ212
The movie lies about spending for the military. More money is spent on social security and medicare than on the military.

Also a large portion of military spending is used in homeland defense. Only a portion of it is used for the war in Iraq and Afganistan, albeit a large portion.

Actually it is. If your stub shows your taxes going toward Social Security, then a portion (no matter how small or large) is going to the military. Social Security has many different sections and levels. From the disabled to The Military.

I am not stating that I like the wars, but lets understand the facts before we believe anything we hear.

Yes some of these videos on the internet have good info in them, but remember they also have an agenda! They are not merely reporting facts, but mixing fact and opinion, just like CNN, MSNBC, and Fox news.

Don't believe things because someone makes a convincing video. Check their facts, and where they obtained them. You may find they are bigger liers than the national media, or that they are 100% correct.

Just Saying

True. And sadly, most people believe everything they see and hear, and less of what actually is. Like reading between the lines. It is a lot like a puzzle. We have to try each piece, and see what fits, and take away the pieces that do not fit at all! Then take a step back to look at the BIG (real) picture.

The media is good at distorting fact with fiction. Green screens are good for this too...in most cases.

However, it would be kind of hard to obtain the actual sources to most of these types of videos. Unless you have substantial clearance, or know people in high places. However, these clips in the video look pretty convincing to me.

Like we can ask ourselves, "Where did they obtain the footage where the Military tortured their Fed. Prisoners the way they did? After all, they did post them up with pride and gloated over what they did, not taking into consideration the consequences of their actions!" What does our gut tell us? That inner voice tells us what is true and what is not...if we just learn to listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join