It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Excellent post.
After reading my post again I did say "the democrats in this video". Thanks for pointing that out as that was not my intent. I got caught up in the moment and didn't check my post.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In some US army academies you have bullying and mob rule or even torture, how they teach is not up to standard it is backwardness in nature, not all of it is bad but a ot of mental strain happens before they even go to those places and they think killing is a game of fun.

I just randomly found this video when trying to find an example of US torture or bulling in their own recruitments but found this about Pakistan.

It tells me that no army is innocent but maybe some feel they have the religious right without guilt to act in certain ways.

Please do not watch if under 18.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

You cannot prove a brainwashed mind wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Point me to the place in the U.S. constitution where it says we need UN approval to go to war. I can't find it.
Do not mistake this post for meaning I am in favor of either war. I am in favor of the constitution.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hooptie333

Let's keep it real dude. Our founding fathers were not fools and would not risk the lives of their families and their future over a 3% tax. They had a list of grievances. They attempted for years peacefully to negotiate them through regular political channels. Once all options had been exhausted they painstakingly made the decision to go to war.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Ah political correctness finally rears IT'S ugly head. IF you can't find a donkey pin the tail on a white man.
Let's talk about the past. That's a good way to avoid what is going on right now.
Black on black slavery in the Sudan. World wide abortion. The UN is killing 1 to 1 and a half million africans every year because they refuse to let them to use DDT to kill mosquitos.(malaria) Every body has a heart attack when they hear DDT but it's an environmental snow job like global warming. Research it. There has never been a DDT related death. In the 1950's before the enviros it was considered a miracle of science. But now because plants can be harmed it's ok to kill a million black people for the last 20 years. It's ok to kill 1 million babies a year since 1973. The UN is made of people from many nations not just white nations. Women having abortions are from all nations not just white nations. Were talking millions and millions of people getting killed and enslaved every year.
How many people have died in Iraq and Afghanistan?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

If you can read I suggest you go to the library and get deprogrammed.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trappedinspace

If you live in this modern society You use hundreds of things that come from mother nature whether you know it or not.
Climb down off that high horse.
By the way did someone make you the emperor of the world's oil? Don't force your ideals on others.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthlieshere

What country have you been lining in? In certainly can't be the United States. The media has done noting but trash our troops and tell terrible lies about our troops for the past 50 years. It is disgusting and appalling. You're right we do need a new perspective but this time let's not get our perspective from cowards like Dan Rather and Walter Cronkite.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I am not getting the Bush connection. You can kill Bush tomorrow and it won't do a thing to stop this war.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You must remember that these heroes are coming home soon to live among you & whoever kills onece sure will kill again ...Ops !
It's already happening .

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick1

Point me to the place in the U.S. constitution where it says we need UN approval to go to war. I can't find it.
Do not mistake this post for meaning I am in favor of either war. I am in favor of the constitution.

With all respect, I'm not talking about the US constitution my friend!

I was talking about the International Law & treaties and charters the US has signed and now have broken and violated through the illegal war & invasion of Iraq by Great Britain and the USA.

The general legal consensus 2010 is that several of those treaties, charters under Universal jurisdiction are now broken according to International Law since the first Nürnberg treaties were signed 1945-46.

The military use of DU violates current international humanitarian law, including the principle that there is no unlimited right to choose the means and methods of warfare (Art. 22 Hague Convention VI (HCIV); Art. 35 of the Additional Protocol to the Geneva (GP1); the ban on causing unnecessary suffering and superfluous injury (Art. 23 §le HCIV; Art. 35 §2 GP1), indiscriminate warfare (Art. 51 §4c and 5b GP1) as well as the use of poison or poisoned weapons.

The deployment and use of DU violate the principles of international environmental and human rights protection. They contradict the right to life established by the Resolution 1996/16 of the UN Subcommittee on Human Rights.

But you can of course tell the rest of the world to go and screw themselves and not to honour these principles and International treaties which your own country has signed with the rest of the countries standing under Universal jurisdiction.

And then it depends on how the rest of the countries are going solve this legal dilemma since according to the treaties they are by International Law bound to take some kind of action against the part who violated the treaties and breached the existent and valid U.N. Charter. This is the duty of each country which have signed the treaties under Universal jurisdiction and according to existent and current International Law 2010.

But they can of course scrap all this toghether and throw it in the dustbin and go directly to new written International Law for the New World Order - maybe this was the plan all along?

Maybe we can ask Henry Kissinger

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rick1

LMAO, It's my opinion, Not forcing it on to any one, Yet you say get off my high horse, as by all of your response's on here, Take a look in the mirror, I am sure others will agree. That your one of these people that just com in a like to cause a ruckus, and obviously trying to start fights with people, you are no better than every one else in here, and even remind me of these people in charge. So what you are saying about the oil, is that you yourself would like all the blood drawn out of you, because this is exactly what they are doing to the earth, and there is no need for oil what so every, There is technology now, for oil to become obsolete. So you might want to think about that every time you go around using negative comments to most. When you use the the letter I or I THINK, It means my opinion, If I went and kept saying YOU SHOULD ALL THINK, that is when you are telling people what to think, get your facts straight before writing stupid comments, or either that learn how to read. Every one has the right to there opinion, who gives you the right to take that away from people. Every heard of the word HYPOCRITE.

Peace

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Trappedinspace]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by étoile_du_nord

My U.S. friend lived in a Muslim country for over two years and then married a Muslim and brought him back to the U.S.

These "Muslim" death squads were trained by the U.S. based on 500 years of Western genocide in the New World:

www.alternet.org...

www.democraticunderground.com...

books.google.com...:++the+conquest+continues&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=eyCQS87eMZCZ8AbhoaWoBQ&sa=X& oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

[edit on 4-3-2010 by drew hempel]

Do you still believe in Communism? The Russians don't. The Chinese don't. Have any idea why?

You're linking to known Marxist sources. What does that say about your argument?

Would you like to talk about the known Communist atrocities? They're not just ones committed by individuals. They're doctrine wide. Like the Killing Fields. The "dictatorship of the proletariat" determines who lives and who dies after the Revolution. Who? Nine year olds and the uneducated. The ones indoctrinated and fermented with hate by a hateful ideology. Sound familiar? It should. It's very similar to the practice of jihad, as interpreted by terrorists/Islamists.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Matrix1111]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick1
reply to post by Matrix1111

Excellent post.
After reading my post again I did say "the democrats in this video". Thanks for pointing that out as that was not my intent. I got caught up in the moment and didn't check my post.

Thanks.

I understand. You meant the anti-Americans?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

My dear friends here's another video that explain to us all WHY OUR
TROOPS KILL THEMSELVES WHEN THEY RETURN HOME .

Imagine your little brother facing what this little poor Iraqi boy is facing from a bunch of foreign soldiers in his own country.

NOTE :
please pay attention & listen to our U.S. soldier and listen how excited
he is just like if he's ...you know !!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Many here are missing what's really at stake here. There really is a threat out there. It's not the imagination of Bush or Obama. There's a threat as evil as Nazism and Marxism-Leninism. We can pretend it doesn't exist, just as many pretended that the threat of Nazism and Marxism-Leninism didn't exist. But it doesn't make the problem go away.

If you don't know what the threat is, then I recommend that the many here do some self-educating.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

christianactionforisrael.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We train them to be cold hearted killers yet we get shocked when they kill cold heartedly.

I don't support the war but I support the troops, but it happens in all wars and it's how they are conditioned and trained. I've heard stories from my dad and uncle that were in vietnam about how he had heard others had raped and pillaged towns as if it was just normal. And how their superiors had even condoned it.

Course a lot of vietnam vets were spit on when they returned. But we pay taxes to turn young boys into killer animals, we should remember that is what they are, don't hate the soldier hate his training. Saw one video people got all upset about where a soldier is on rooftop with his group, and dog constantly barking, he shoots the dog just so it will shut up, the squad all get a laugh about it, then they start shooting up a store across the street.

It's all the training, not the soldier, they are trained to lose any conscience.

So none of the videos shock me, it's just normal behavior. If people really knew what happened in war they'd probably overthrow the government or assassinate the president the first time he mentions war.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I do agree that some military people are corrupt and do horrible things, but this is only a SMALL minority.
My brother, boyfriend and myself are all in the Canadian Forces, my brother is in Infantry working towards becoming and intelligence officer and my boyfriend and I are both medical Techs, hoping to do peace keeping missions. My brother has been deployed to Afgan, and said that most of the people were great and happy that Canada was there to help thier people. So I would say 98% of Military want to help these people and NOT hurt them, I do believe there is a small corrupt percenteage. But to put a video out like this and saying that ALL military is corrupt and just wants to kill them all is disrespectful and hurtful to us. We are here to protect our country, we put OUR LIVES on the line to protect our country, and to turn around and say we are all horrible monsters that kill and rape is stupid and ignorant!
You should support your troops, without them you would not have a country to live in!!!! You do not need to support the war, but support those men and women who put thier lives on the line, who go months and years without seeing thier loved ones! Imagine the stress and pressure they are under! You can't even begin to imagine what they go through everyday over there! Before passing judgement after seeing a video, just think, you would not have a job, a place to live and the right to an opinion if it was not for the Military!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I knew exactly what you were talking about. All those intl. treaties are illegal because they supercede our constitution.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join