It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Do something.

www.pephost.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/146dbac48260.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

just stating facts my friend....thats all,can i not do that?....come on .....prove me wrong.....

Hang on, I don't have to prove anything. I didn't make any claims whatsoever. I just stated that you seemed to be talking #. And since YOU were the ones making claims of Karma coming back to kick the Americans big time, show me then. As I see it, America is still standing. Sure, it looks like they have gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson, Ali, Frazier et al, but America is still going.

And this is coming from just some Aussie #kicker. I have stated in many past posts that I don't agree with things the Americans are doing, but then I don't agreee with what MOST countries are doing. Even our lovely Neutral friends the Swiss, I have a problem with them not havig the balls to pick a side, either way.

Hate to say it, but it seems like you are a beligerant, unintelligent fool who seems to go on spouting crap, without having any facts to back it up.

At least when I am proven wrong, with facts and evidence, I will bow to those that have proven me wrong, give a polite smile, and say "Well played Sir, well played!!!!" Whereas you seem to play the Internet Tough Guy going on with the standard response of "I'm just stating a fact!!!!"

Well tell me, kind sir, where is the said proof of your so called "facts"??? Because as I have told you before, America is still standing, even with at least half the world against it. And as I said before, I'm not even American.......

As the old saying goes "Opinions are like ar*eholes, everyone has one, and usually they stink and are full of #.............."

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You must mean the government doesnt want you to see,because the army is made up of ciizens.Who are there to earn a paycheque.The government and the citizens employed by the army are not the same thing.

The army doesnt vote or make decisions on media releases,THE ARMY WORKS,it has a job,and a boss.It seems like there is some confusion between the army the government and the people ,who is who again???

The people dont get paid to be citizens the army doesnt get voted in,so whos pulling whos leg here?

Who is a man who can vote for a political party that disagrees with a war but then accept a paycheque to go fight for and die for an opposite viewpoint FOR MONEY???What kind of government pays its people to die for something they dont even believe in??

If the soldiers dont volunteer and personally subscribe to the political PARTY CURRENTLY HOLDING power that ordered the war then they are dieing for the wrong reasons.The people that BELIEVE IN THE WAR must go die for it,or the paid soldiers WHO DONT CARRY THAT BELIEF SYSTEM become a mercenary force paid for by a small special interest group.

Technically the country should only be able to go to war with the specific number of voters who supported the party in power,there cant be a mingling of beliefs there has to be one consensus.The rest of the country must by conscience become conscientious observers of the war and choose to either change their vote or not fight.By the people for the people,not by all the people for some people.If the system was run properly there really couldnt be very many wars because in our current system no one ever has to agree on anything by consensus.No agreement ,no war,so someone is cheating here ,arent they?

If every american had to cast a vote in one single day and come to a majority consensus on the simple question of do they or do they not want to be at war,then you would have the kind of democracy everyone is pretending exists.

The system today doesnt allow this to happen ,it instead has hundreds of levels that create windows of opportunity which can be used to manipulate and misrepresent the intent of these votes.

No multitude of political parties,WHY DO WE NEED THEM,we can all vote now without them.

Dont you get it,the system as it is today was set up this way because of logistical issues,all these politicians ARE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE,the system was designed with built in flaws,using the excuse of accomodating everyone fairly these hundreds of levels that create windows of opportunity for corruption,manipulation,and confusion were created with an agenda.An intent to keep the people divided amongst themselves even.

If we voted on line LIVE--in real time we WOULD FINALLY HEAR WHAT THE PEOPLE REALLY WANT AND NO ONE COULD FIX THE RESULTS OR CREATE WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY TO MANIPULATE THE PEOPLES WISHES.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I know those soldiers are doing is wrong in that video none of it is right, but if the Prophet Muhammad was alive today would he not be doing the same things these American's are doing? At least these Americans are proving they are doing it in their barbaric human nature rather than a command that is worshipped as a religion and they blow up innocent people for their God. The Americans are there to stop these type of religious fanatics not become them, it might prove that there is a spirit of wickedness that influences the minds of people in these regions into behaving this way like a cloud of evil. The Bible says that Babylon is home of every kind of evil spirit, Babylon = Iraq.

But don't feel like Americans or the West are the only warmongers because there are so many wars you never known about in Africa in last 20 years under the command of Muhammad's own style of submission and executions, Saddam was no different, anyone who questioned him was killed, school children were told to spy on their parents if they ever said anything bad about him, the NWO nightmare was already made in that region and hopefully the Americans have stopped the spread of this evil but it could be infectious spiritually and mentally and maybe some soldiers are becoming evil and barbaric in that same nature, but that nature is not of their religious code but of ignorance. This is not government policy to behave like this, these people go to court when they are found out, but in the mean time don't let these stories stir up more problems because the majority wants to bring peace not more war. Maybe after this is over it can be exposed but in a way I agree maybe don't let these individual cases ruin the overall plan.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Clearly, this is just liberal propoganda.

(at least, that's what my conservative friends would try to convince me of - #ing sickening - S&F)

Get ready folks. These are the same soldiers that, upon their return, are being redeployed all over to posts within the United States, prepping for our Greece-like financial collapse.

Man, we live in some scary & exciting times.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

You people need to seriously wake up and smell the propaganda. Can any of you here tell me how much time you spent researching this video or did you just automatically believe it? I do videos for a living and there was a separate video out on that puppy. There was much arguing on another site about this video. I took this video slowed it way and blew it up. Now I don't know about you but I have never seen a puppy that doesn't move. It is quite easy to tell it's a stuffed animal.
These propagandists are the ones who should be making you sick. Does America have have problems sure I'm not blind to that,but these assholes have been pulling this crap since Vietnam and ruining the lives of good people. IMO John Kerry is the most evil and disgusting character in American history. He told more lies,which was proven he lied,and ruined more lives than any man this country ever produced. He spoke and lied before a senate committe because he knew he wouldn't be asked questions but when asked to meet with GI's to debate for the last 40 years he has declined.
These bastard democrats on this video could have stopped this war any time since 2006 because they had the majority in Congress and they have the same power now but they still don't do it because they don't want it stopped either. All they have to do is cut off the funding. They did it in Vietnam and the war was over in a matter of months. Think about it. You're being played.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rick1

I took this video slowed it way and blew it up. Now I don't know about you but I have never seen a puppy that doesn't move. It is quite easy to tell it's a stuffed animal.

When you are holding a puppy at the skin of it's neck, it doesn't move. It's instinct, because when the mother carries them by the skin of their neck, they do not wriggle around and hurt themselves...furthermore, you can hear that dog yelping as it hits the ground...

Otherwise, give me screen shots of what what you are pointing out. Or refer me to a site that proves it is fake.
Until then, I will believe it is real....and believe that these soldiers are on one heck of a power trip.

What is your view on the 19 year old girl? The family, the deformities of those innocent children...? Was that all propaganda too? The rapes and murders of those families had nothing to do with oil, or the war, it has to do with the ego's and power trips of these soldiers are on. Because of the power and ego trip America
is on...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by rainfall

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

Specifically what law has been violated?

Surely you can post it right?

She cant and wont, No law was violated I get tired of hearing goof balls stating it’s an illegal war. Especially Afghanistan, because the Taliban wouldn’t give up Osama.... Anything to push her hatred for America she can and will do.

@poedxsoldiervet: The onus is on YOU to prove the war IS legal, and not the other way around. MikeC already rightfully indicated the evidence of illegality so unless you can refute anything he's said, or what's spelled out in simple terms in the following video, you might want to recant your statement regarding "goof balls".
IRAQ WAR: LEGAL OR ILLEGAL?

Originally posted by LadySkadi
very easy to instigate outrage with a one-sided, shocking, disgusting or horrific you-tube video.

Originally posted by rainfall
*Warning* graphic and language

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

been over this before. this is an opinion stated as fact.

@LadySkadi: Can YOU dispute the war is NOT illegal? You and soldier boy might want to work on this one together.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I think you meant to say the Taliban asked for evidence linking Osama to 9/11 and they would hand him over. Since no such evidence exists America made no deal and invaded.

Of course the Taliban wanted evidence, Osama himself said they planned the attack after the US was on ground, what the truthers fail to remember is he has released hundreds of hours of videos claiming responsibility. It is funny how people ignore truths and spin them whatever way they want them to say.

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

The Saudi's and ISI were responsible for 9/11. Have you seen the hundreds of hours of footage of Osama admitting he was involved in 9/11 by any chance?

Hundreds of hours of videos allegedly recorded by terrorists, and this is your proof for an invasion and destruction of another nation? Did the authorities say whether FedEx delivered the tapes? Perhaps one of the infidels dropped them off on his way to plant a bomb somewhere. Maybe they arrived by carrier pigeon or was it a stork? Please, don't insult the intelligence of anyone with a lick of sense here. You'd be laughed out of court with flimsy evidence like this, especially when bin Laden was a known business partner of the Bush family.

It's inconceivable how people can be so naive to believe that something of this nature couldn't be traced back to its original source. Remember, the US has the best intel in the world... or at least that's what we're led to believe. Of course, what you don't look for, you ain't gonna find. I'll bet any money though that Stephen Spielberg had a hand in this.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickC
For those questioning the Op regarding Law: International Law has been broken.

"The UN Charter is a treaty ratified by the United States and thus part of US law. Under the charter, a country can use armed force against another country only in self-defense or when the Security Council approves. Neither of those conditions was met before the United States invaded Afghanistan. The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11. Nineteen men - 15 from Saudi Arabia - did, and there was no imminent threat that Afghanistan would attack the US or another UN member country. The council did not authorize the United States or any other country to use military force against Afghanistan. The US war in Afghanistan is illegal." ”

— Marjorie Cohn, professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, president of the National Lawyers Guild (from Wikipedia)

American lawyers think The law has been broken.

And it certainly can't have been anything to do with Bin Laden or his family, after all, in the immediate aftermath of 911, ONLY the Bin Ladens were trusted enough to be allowed to fly by the American Government. THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE OF AMERICA, so don't tell me they had anything to do with it, your Leaders can't be that stupid.

You can quibble and argue about Legal or Lawful of course but mainly the Law of common sense and Right or Wrong has been broken. Some people seem to think that it's American bashing again.
It is not just American soldiers though. British and UN forces are also complicit. This video represents a part of the truth that is not shown by the MSM. Thats what makes sites like this so important.

A GLIMPSE OF THE TRUTH.

I don't question the bravery and loyalty of our young soldiers, I question the sanity of those who use them to steal or destroy what does not belong to them... FOR MONEY.

Well said, but let's not forget Canada's role in this illegal war. Taxpayers have already doled out 10 billion plus in this fight over the land resources of opium and oil. Over a hundred Canadian soldiers dead and thousands of civilians injured or killed. Our courageous Prime Minister Harper says we won't "cut and run". He takes his orders from the Satanic Majesty, the Queen of England, as well as the Canadian Jewish Defense League. And so the invasion and murder goes on against a country that has never threatened Canada. If there was any justice in this world, treasonous quislings like Harper and his partners in crime would all hang from a rope.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfWesternCivilization
And Americans wander why the rest of the world thinks they are the scum of the earth

[edit on 3/3/2010 by yeahright]

You might not want to group ALL AMERICANS into this! I am so tired of people grouping all of America into one category when it's the select few in power who are the ones to blame.. I am ashamed of what they are doing over there!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

No puppy holds COMPLETELY still. I have thousands of sounds on my Mac ready to plug-in to any video I make. So what if you heard a puppy sound. It just means you're uneducated on how to create and manipulate videos.
Tell me if you would how much time you spent researching this video. Then we can determine if you really want the truth or if you just want to take ten minutes out of your life watching a video and then claiming your informed and then laying blame.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
These 9/11 truth seeker people are down right embarrassing and scary to consider rational.They don't understand the politics of understanding the Iraq war as a mistake.But somehow they understand that the entire CIA,FBI,military,entire Congress entire White House staff and the entire U.S. government along with Britains government,along with Colin Powell and many other generals all where in on a giant mega huge conspiracy to take over Iraq with a grand master plan to fly planes into thier own biuldings and into the Pentagon and into the Captial Building.At the very end we better shoot down our plane which we know is going to fly into the Capital building because it may give away are secret attack on the WTC.

Ohh my we forgot to protect the building around the WTC's because when they fall down it may look like this building had bombs planted in it.
Mr.Cheney and Bush get the drone planes ready to go.Let's kidnap all the people who died in the WTC attacks so their fmaily members won't ever go looking for them.Wait we will have to make fake passports for all of them....As smart as Obama they claim is he might just might be able to pull this off..

HAHAHAHA,the insanity is unreal right now in this country.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Jobeycool]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'm bothered that some people seem more outraged by the puppy than the human atrocities. Reality check time. No offense but I'm more disturbed by raping and murdering one girl than every puppy in the middle east being tossed off a cliff.

I do have a problem with videos like this. For whatever reason the people that watch them seem to come to the conclusion that most US soldiers over there are committing acts like this. And that simply isn't the case at all. Most of the military men over in Iraq and Afghanistan are damn good people and wouldn't do anything like this much less bear witness to someone committing these acts. Don't let the actions of a tiny minority destroy the reputation of the larger majority who are actually helping people over there.

Your argument might hold water if the war wasn't a fraud. Since the legality of it has been thoroughly debunked, your line of reasoning is a moot point. Just where is the evidence that the "larger majority" are providing a benefit to the people? I thought the intention of the military was to eradicate the poppy fields and assist the farmers in growing food crops instead. Oddly enough, opium production has increased 80 per cent since the US led invasion. Where's all the infrastructure the troops were supposed to build... the schools, hospitals, housing for civilians? With the multi-billions the government has spent, they should have been able to build a super-freeway system throughout the whole country by now -- yet we continually hear of soldiers in vehicles being killed by roadside bombs. How do square that circle? Obviously their government is corrupt as ours.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
These 9/11 truthers are totaly losing thier minds.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Had me going until thr racial remark was made and then said we shouldnt even clean up our own backyard

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I listened to some of the UFO rational reasonable people on understanding some UFO's are real.But these same people started on the lunatic 9/11 truth seeker conspiracies and they totaly ruined any chance of the UFO subject being taken seirously.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthlieshere

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'm bothered that some people seem more outraged by the puppy than the human atrocities. Reality check time. No offense but I'm more disturbed by raping and murdering one girl than every puppy in the middle east being tossed off a cliff.

I do have a problem with videos like this. For whatever reason the people that watch them seem to come to the conclusion that most US soldiers over there are committing acts like this. And that simply isn't the case at all. Most of the military men over in Iraq and Afghanistan are damn good people and wouldn't do anything like this much less bear witness to someone committing these acts. Don't let the actions of a tiny minority destroy the reputation of the larger majority who are actually helping people over there.

Your argument might hold water if the war wasn't a fraud. Since the legality of it has been thoroughly debunked, your line of reasoning is a moot point. Just where is the evidence that the "larger majority" are providing a benefit to the people? I thought the intention of the military was to eradicate the poppy fields and assist the farmers in growing food crops instead. Oddly enough, opium production has increased 80 per cent since the US led invasion. Where's all the infrastructure the troops were supposed to build... the schools, hospitals, housing for civilians? With the multi-billions the government has spent, they should have been able to build a super-freeway system throughout the whole country by now -- yet we continually hear of soldiers in vehicles being killed by roadside bombs. How do square that circle? Obviously their government is corrupt as ours.

Do you understand the difference in the Iraq war being a possible mistake to others and not a mistake to another person after 9/11.Learn politics,I think we totaly understand the oil and money corruption that is invovled in the middle east wars and the drug wars.It will take decades for them to rebuild constructt schools and whatnot in Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Truly eye opening, thank you so much for the post.
Keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thebox

But you are telling US what to care about. So PLEASE tell me the difference.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join