It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I unlocking abilities through sleep?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

Recently, on Saturday, i fell asleep as usual on my bed when suddenly i was transfered or "teleported" mentally in a plain white empty room where i could do anything that i wanted, then consciously i turned the room in a city and spawned a car and started driving. the strange is that i have never driven a car before. I thought "what the hell???" i was driving like an experienced driver.Later, when i woke up and after i got back from school, my father asked me if i wanted to drive in a "closed road" and i said "yeahh!". When we got there , i got on the driver seat and started the car, when my father said "pull over!" " where did you learn how to drive?" and i answered its my first time and i cannot explain it. After some time of driving we got home and i personally was shocked because in that white room that i turned into a city i learned to drive.
Any thoughts of what could this be?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kostas2012

Yes, I have been there where you were. It is another dimension of time/space. There, whatever one thinks, becomes reality, instantly. I had this experience back in 2001, and it took a lot more than you went through to get there....Perhaps the mechanism works better now? Next time this happens, try manifesting a special car, an old custom or drag car, and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

What exactly was it that you did or thought to get to this place?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The first time I got in an automatic transmission car and drove it I did just fine. Not to burst your bubble but driving is very very easy with modern cars.

Now if were talking about a standard transmission.. well, that would be more impressive.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not sure if it's the same thing, but the 1st time i had a lucid dream i went flying over my city, followed by having sweet sex with a black and a white woman at the same time.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is called lucid dreaming

A lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that she or he is dreaming. When the dreamer is lucid, she or he can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can seem extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing out of the ordinary although not that many people experience it, I have had lucid dreams in the past and they are great!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
Not sure if it's the same thing, but the 1st time i had a lucid dream i went flying over my city, followed by having sweet sex with a black and a white woman at the same time.

Sex with the black and white women at the same time? Or was the woman black and white at the same time?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

There were two women, one was black, one was white, and it was awesome

Lucid dreaming is really something, there are excercises on how to make it happen etc. but i never really bothered with it anymore after the first few times.

Sometimes when i realise im dreaming i get so excited that i dream i have "woken up", and then later realise what i've done!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In your dream were you driving a standard transmission or an automatic? The reason I ask is because driving an automatic is very easy.....put it in drive, press the pedal and go. A standard is much more difficult and take time and practice?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodFella

Haha, I'm happy for you mate!

Yeah, lucid dreaming is brilliant, like I said above it doesn't happen alot with me but I have experienced it from time to time.

In fact I have a lucid dream just last week thinking about it, I came aware in the dream and had the ability to levitate. It also involved a female

Funny actually because I believe having sex and flying are common features of most lucid dreams, possibly reflecting that most people would love to fly or have sex with whoever they wanted to!

My lucid dreams don't tend to last very long but I enjoy them as much as I can!

[edit on 3/3/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yeah, after it happened to me i researched it a bit, and found that the first thing people do when they realise they're dreaming is fly, and the second is sex, so i guess i fit in!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Anyone care to share some techniques feel free,

Ive had a few in my younger years but not lately just the odd nightmare here and there.

Cool story it sounds like the matrix, But if its a automatic the i wouldn't get to excited my 11 year old niece can drive automatic.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
Anyone care to share some techniques feel free,

Ive had a few in my younger years but not lately just the odd nightmare here and there.

Cool story it sounds like the matrix, But if its a automatic the i wouldn't get to excited my 11 year old niece can drive automatic.

Sure thing, quick google search reveals this site: www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

the majority of cars here in Greece, have standard transmission. and what i was driving in the "Real life" and in my "dream" was on standard transmission

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

the majority of cars here in Greece, have standard transmission. and what i was driving in the "Real life" and in my "dream" was on standard transmission

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kostas2012

Have you been reading about the theory and techniques behind how to drive a car?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Now, to get things straight. the cars' transmission was manual and i dont think that i use any techniques, the position i sleep face down and having the hands under the pillow (the pillow separates the hands from the body)and i usually dont think of anything but with some exceptions like what i want to do, or what i want to transform the room..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

actually no , i don't..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kostas2012

actually no , i don't..

So apart from the other day when you actually drove did you have any idea at all on how to drive a car? Or was you completely clueless?

top topics

join