It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family kills themselves over global warming - baby girl survives!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You're going to hear more tales like this. Really, I don't think it's any one specific thing that causes a person to do this. Some people are going to look at the world around them over the next three to four years and think to themselves, "Live? Live for what?"

I think it's a culmination of what is going on in the world that's going to start driving people to these sorts of actions. Wars, economics, social problems, personal problems, natural happenings, et cetera, are all going to influence certain individuals.

Watch, you'll see more and more of this type of happening.

To John124. As a matter of fact, here is my previous quote. Please,next time you want to address something I said, at least know what I said before you start berating me. Thank ya.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It seems that baby girl has a guardian angel. I hope she isn't permanently injured and grows up to have a warm, loving home and family of her own some day.

I wonder how she'll find out about her original family when she gets older. That's going to be a lot to process.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I will say this. This is unfortunate. The young children certainly shouldn't have suffered because of the anxiety of the parents. It's very unfortunate.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

There is never a reason to kill your children.

This misguided couple killed themselves - OK, they are nuts.

But my heart bleeds for that dead boy and for the little girl who went through agony, starvation and bewilderment.

I cannot believe that they went through this over nothing. It is a tragic mistake.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I see it as two stupid idiots took themselves out of the genepool,

The only ones i feel for are the kids.

People take themselves out of the genepool all the time the only bad part is when they take others out with them.

Darwin awards. Honoring those who improve the species...by
removing themselves from it!
www.darwinawards.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I hate to say it but I think there are many people on this forum that are capable of as much. Some people really worry me around here.

IRM

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I am not suprised that many of you here ignored the fact that the baby survived three days after being shot in the chest with no human help. Clearly God was protecting that child and many of you just don't want to acknowledge that.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by climb]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by climb
I am not suprised that many of you here ignored the fact that the baby survived three days after being shot in the chest with no human help. Clearly God was protecting that child and many of you just don't want to acknowledge that.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by climb]

Ummmmm....... OK. I guess he killed all the people in Haiti and Chile too. I mean he certainly didn't protect them. Was he on holiday?

Don't blame me... God made me say that!

IRM

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

How did the baby survive in your estimation after being shot in the chest and left three days without human care?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is so terrible. I feel for the children, and I forgive the parents for their ignorance. I've heard many stories of family's murder-suicide and it's just terrible.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

How did the baby survive in your estimation after being shot in the chest and left three days without human care?

Read the article. The bullet missed all major organs and the child was lucky. It wasn't your invisible friend.

So answer me. Why did your god allow all the innocent babies and people in Haiti and Chile die?

Let me guess. He moves in mysterious ways right?

IRM

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

So answer me. Why did your god allow all the innocent babies and people in Haiti and Chile die?

On account of he was busy saving the rest of the babies and people in Haiti and Chile?

*sarcasm off.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So let me ask you this you said it was luck and that the baby survived because the bullets missed major organs. Let me ask you three questions:

1. Doesn't the fact that a baby was shot at close range in the chest and the bullets missed the organs is indeed a miracle in and of itself.

2. My second question is how come the baby did not bleed to death.

3. The third question is the mere fact that it is a baby not an adult does not that indicate that the baby is much more susceptible to die in this type of situation.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

So let me ask you this you said it was luck and that the baby survived because the bullets missed major organs. Let me ask you three questions:

1. Doesn't the fact that a baby was shot at close range in the chest and the bullets missed the organs is indeed a miracle in and of itself.

2. My second question is how come the baby did not bleed to death.

3. The third question is the mere fact that it is a baby not an adult does not that indicate that the baby is much more susceptible to die in this type of situation.

1. No miracle there.

2. Medical records for child are unavailable.

3. Babies survive trauma all the time.

No god here.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I am not suprised by your responses. It's funny most of you here claim that you are seeking the truth, you look for conspiracies here and conspiracies there, yet still when God moves miraciously on someone's elses behalf and the obvious reality of God's existence is right in front of your eyes, you ignore, you refute it and go along your merry way asking "prove that God exists". In every single disaster God is there moving in miraculous ways.

The End

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
This story isn't about global warming, it's about a few very disturbed and irrational individuals.

The most intelligent comment on a story that is shamelessly being twisted to fit an agenda!

No person in their right mind would kill their own family... If it wasn’t global warming they would have used the recession... or fear of WW3... or whatever... to excuse their mental breakdown!!

Star for zombie

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
If it wasn’t global warming they would have used the recession... or fear of WW3... or whatever... to excuse their mental breakdown!!

You don't know that.

What you do know is that their note mentioned global warming as part of their rationale for committing this murder/suicide. Not "the recession" or "ww3..or whatever" - they cited the man-made Global Warming theory as a part of their rationale...

*Would you argue that this would have happened regardless (of the AGW theory) and that the deranged parents would have used another reason to kill themselves and their children?

Why do you think the parents chose to cite global warming of all things? Why not something else such as "the recession" or "WW3" ?(your alternatives)

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

But they didnt use any of those things did they? They topped themselves due to the fear instilled in them from every direction and every available opportunity. It's called terrorism, and when people are terrorized, they act in irrational ways. The key point is they killed themselves due the fear of the consequences of global warming. Victims of a propaganda war and we got people coming in here defending the propaganda, those people are the ones to blame for the death of these kids, every bit as responsible the parents were.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
In the here and now,yes I would say done by a disturbed person/s.

But in the situation of the world having gone tits up and post apocalyptic,
I would consider someone doing this as sane and rational and not disturbed.

Would I in that situation.Yes.

Would you?

[edit on 2/3/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by climb

Babies are very hard to kill.
No, reall, I mean it. They can take on much more than adult people do, since they're most likely to get hurt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join