It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
about contact being cut off...i can still contact my guide, the one i've had for ages...he seems to feel/sound further away than usual, but i can still contact him. he never seems to be able to keep the contact for very long, i dont converse with him lately like i have, but i still have contact...and then i wanted to ask what everyone thought of these so called new guides contacting me...could they be negative forces just toying with me? they keep telling me to stay positive, to trust myself and the universe, to not have fear, and to be positive and full of love, and that things will be ok...it *seems* like they are trying to help...but maybe they're not?

No one can live your life. I guess you are fully responsible for your life. Guides or not, life goes on. Should indeed you had a guide, then do know that a true 'guide' will not lead you astray.

We humans tend to control too much, in the belief that we are masters of ourselves and our environment. But unfortunately, for that to happen, we need knowledge about it, which even the smartest man of our generation is equally perplexed.

So what is true and what's false? Look at the reality around you, with thinking of your self needs and wants. Reality is not a lie. Politicians and others may seek to manipulate events, but they cannot hide reality.

The reality you see before is joy, and sorrow, happiness and pain, laughter and tears, success and failure. The key is to analyze what led to such eventualities, observing and comprehending.

I learnt a wisdom from one of the members here recently. I made the proposal that we can travel into the future using light to send information back, based on successful studies from an European research team, for information will be digitised in the future as present, but it will not be possible to go back to the past, for information is in analogue form.

His wisdom was that even though in analogue form, there were records avaliable. If we study it - the achievements and their mistakes, we will be able to change the present today from such information as well as the future. We would not even need to travel back to the past, for the purpose would be achieve by studying it study!

My point is, do not fear should you indeed have guides, whom may not even be present 24/7 or you feel you are being mislead. Study your present environment and the historical past, and you will know if you are on the right path for the future. You live your own life.

And thanks to the internet, more awareness is being reached and touched daily. There will be bad, but there will be good as well. Humans are a discerning lot. We adapt and learn fast.

We are no longer living as island, but a community of the same race - humans. White, black, yellow, brown, etc, with a common destiny - to love and live the precious gift of life bestowed upon us, and to pass it on the next generation much better than we enjoyed today.

Take a break. Listen to some music. Good Luck and cheers! :-)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The headache is pretty intense today...anyone else?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

Mine is, but it's not my *spiritual migraine.* I drank too much last night.....

Feel better, and try to do some meditation today, as I feel like it might help.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
about contact being cut off...i can still contact my guide, the one i've had for ages...he seems to feel/sound further away than usual, but i can still contact him. he never seems to be able to keep the contact for very long, i dont converse with him lately like i have, but i still have contact...and then i wanted to ask what everyone thought of these so called new guides contacting me...could they be negative forces just toying with me? they keep telling me to stay positive, to trust myself and the universe, to not have fear, and to be positive and full of love, and that things will be ok...it *seems* like they are trying to help...but maybe they're not?

No one can live your life. I guess you are fully responsible for your life. Guides or not, life goes on. Should indeed you had a guide, then do know that a true 'guide' will not lead you astray.

We humans tend to control too much, in the belief that we are masters of ourselves and our environment. But unfortunately, for that to happen, we need knowledge about it, which even the smartest man of our generation is equally perplexed.

So what is true and what's false? Look at the reality around you, with thinking of your self needs and wants. Reality is not a lie. Politicians and others may seek to manipulate events, but they cannot hide reality.

The reality you see before is joy, and sorrow, happiness and pain, laughter and tears, success and failure. The key is to analyze what led to such eventualities, observing and comprehending.

I learnt a wisdom from one of the members here recently. I made the proposal that we can travel into the future using light to send information back, based on successful studies from an European research team, for information will be digitised in the future as present, but it will not be possible to go back to the past, for information is in analogue form.

His wisdom was that even though in analogue form, there were records avaliable. If we study it - the achievements and their mistakes, we will be able to change the present today from such information as well as the future. We would not even need to travel back to the past, for the purpose would be achieve by studying it study!

My point is, do not fear should you indeed have guides, whom may not even be present 24/7 or you feel you are being mislead. Study your present environment and the historical past, and you will know if you are on the right path for the future. You live your own life.

And thanks to the internet, more awareness is being reached and touched daily. There will be bad, but there will be good as well. Humans are a discerning lot. We adapt and learn fast.

We are no longer living as island, but a community of the same race - humans. White, black, yellow, brown, etc, with a common destiny - to love and live the precious gift of life bestowed upon us, and to pass it on the next generation much better than we enjoyed today.

Take a break. Listen to some music. Good Luck and cheers! :-)

I absolutely agree with you my friend. While our guides may be busy with other things, we are still able to meditate and control at least our own feelings and thoughts. I find it interesting about the light studies....do you have any links? Imagine the types of things that we could learn and FIX in this torn world of ours. As long as there is still light and love in this world, darkness will never be able to touch us. And if that day comes, at least I'll be there at the ready.

Thank you for the post!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Thank you so much for your honesty and openness about what you believe. I felt a resounding in my spirit as I read your words. The thing you said about l-e-g-i-o-n, reminded me of a dream I had maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I was in a desolate world where streets were empty and people were hiding in houses and where ever. There were monsters (for lack of better word) roaming about, some were like ghosts, some like zombies and some were just demonic deformed looking things. I was creeping about trying to get to a house where they couldn't see me and one saw me, just turned it's head right toward me then ran so fast toward me that it seemed inhuman. I thought about running, but then didn't. In my mind I shouted firmly 'NO!' and I stood there looking at it until our faces were only an inch apart. When it saw that I wasn't afraid of it and faced it head on ready for whatever it was gonna do (i thought it was gonna eat me actually), it turned away and left me alone. That dream helped me see that I don't need to be afraid. If I am afraid, I give the bad stuff more power. If I face it then it will not harm me. I realize this may be just a personal dream for me, but the feel to it felt like someone was trying to prepare me for something that most definitely IS coming. Like I needed the lesson quickly.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan

Thank you so much for your honesty and openness about what you believe. I felt a resounding in my spirit as I read your words. The thing you said about l-e-g-i-o-n, reminded me of a dream I had maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I was in a desolate world where streets were empty and people were hiding in houses and where ever. There were monsters (for lack of better word) roaming about, some were like ghosts, some like zombies and some were just demonic deformed looking things. I was creeping about trying to get to a house where they couldn't see me and one saw me, just turned it's head right toward me then ran so fast toward me that it seemed inhuman. I thought about running, but then didn't. In my mind I shouted firmly 'NO!' and I stood there looking at it until our faces were only an inch apart. When it saw that I wasn't afraid of it and faced it head on ready for whatever it was gonna do (i thought it was gonna eat me actually), it turned away and left me alone. That dream helped me see that I don't need to be afraid. If I am afraid, I give the bad stuff more power. If I face it then it will not harm me. I realize this may be just a personal dream for me, but the feel to it felt like someone was trying to prepare me for something that most definitely IS coming. Like I needed the lesson quickly.

Ellie, thank you so much for your support and words. I debated a long time about telling people of my beliefs, and it is very comforting to realize that there are so many others out there that actually do believe and can understand what I am saying.

The dream sounds to me like a test. Yes, it could very well have been a bad dream, but I have had many dreams like that, and have woken up with scrapes across my chest...once again, it could have been just me doing it, but they looked like claw marks.

The more the veil thins, the more we're going to be tested. I posted to Melissa101's newest thread, and that is my definitive take on what is going on.

If any of you want to read it, here's the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll repost it here if anybody is interested. Just let me know.

I came up with this after speaking with my spiritual mentor yesterday, and I think that the words ring more true than anything else I have ever experienced in my entire life. It sounds like we were all deceived, and now we're beginning to wake up from that fact.

Strange days indeed.

Peace be with you,

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Tested? For what? To see how we react to them? or fear? I'm not sure I understand you, and I want to understand. I had another dream about a week ago, that definitely had a feel like I was being tested, and I think I passed that one, if the test was to see how I stood up to a fearful creature. (as a side note it was a leopard, incidentally, later in the dream I was walking with another leopard who I helped and then she was good and protective to me)

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

oh and I read your post on the other thread and it is very thought provoking to say the least. Why would we have a "darkness" that wants to deceive us? to what end? what are we to it?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

oh and I read your post on the other thread and it is very thought provoking to say the least. Why would we have a "darkness" that wants to deceive us? to what end? what are we to it?

To answer your first question Ellie, I believe we are being tested for our resolve in standing up to these things. Our inner strength is more powerful than any of these things could ever let on to. That is their fear. Their fear is of the ones that have "awakened." It is these people that will inevitably stand up to them (whether they want to or not).

Your second question: My only thought is that there is some greater power struggle at hand than what even our spiritselves can even comprehend. Like I said, I liken this darkness to some sort of child having a tantrum over not having what it wants when it wants it. I fear that we are only bystanders in a much bigger struggle, but I believe that even our small part can and will make a difference in the long run. Those of us who have already awakened to what is going on around us will have a much bigger part to play when and if the time comes.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Thank God I am not going mad or have macular degeneration! I have experienced this exact same experience, stopping at lights and the road in front of you seems to be STILL moving like it is out of synch with your own personal time in motion? I have panicked a few times as some lights take ages to change and it still carries on....What is this? Could it be the magnetic force of earth is shifting?? I have read on other posts that magnetic north has changed position but I am not able to discern if this is normal? I will need to catch up and see if anyone came to a logical answer for that one?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

To answer your first question Ellie, I believe we are being tested for our resolve in standing up to these things. Our inner strength is more powerful than any of these things could ever let on to. That is their fear. Their fear is of the ones that have "awakened." It is these people that will inevitably stand up to them (whether they want to or not).

I don't want to, I know I need to, and therefore I will. I will not lay down and I cannot. I am a little afraid but my knowledge that I need to stand up will determine my actions.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7minds
I'm not considering an eye-problem issue....as i have nearly perfect vision.

I sometimes get serious migraines also. This might be different, but i found that toot much coffee, or going without it for a day after having much the previous day (working late, etc.) gives me serious migraines. Also being in the sun without head and eye protection for long periods (especially on the sea, i work in a maritime environment and the glare of the sun on the water is harsh) builds a migraine very fast.

And of course, how long do you spend in front of the computer each day? A bit of advice i got from a few sources, for every fifty minutes on the computer, break for ten. When i transgress this rule (especially gaming, can go a few hours without breaking), my migraines act up intensely. After focusing so close for so long, it is necessary to focus in the distance. I believe our eyes are created for both near and far focus, and too much focusing up close can damage them. But that is my believe.

I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Scary Experience

So my Boyfriend at the time was living in San Diego and I went to go visit him for a weekend. I drove from LA to SD and arrived around 2 AM. When I got there I was tired so my bf and I decided to go to call it a night.

My bf went into the shower and I was getting ready to go to sleep. Just as I closed my eyes, I felt this presence of a man in front of me in the room on the foot of the bed.(I have always been sensitive to such things so it was nothing unusual for me.) It was pitch dark and I was tired and did not acknowledge its presence there.

So, about 20 minutes later I woke up to my BF shaking me hard. He appeared really disturbed.

According to my BF, I was in distress and struggling to catch my breath. He thought my life was in danger so he tried to wake me up and tried for few minutes. He said I grabbed his arm when he called for me to wake up.

The funny thing which I never mentioned to him was I was awake the entire time, I could hear him but I felt paralyzed and something was holding me down and chocking me. I was trying to scream out help but all I could do was grab his arm hard while he tried to wake me.

I knew I was being attacked by something. After I woke up, I told my BF it was a bad nightmare, I did not want to freak him out anymore than I did. Trying to just forget about it, we went to sleep.

After I fell asleep. This time this "spirit" was in my dream. In my dream I was driving my car and I saw this bald headed man floating into my car and came within inches of my face and opened its mouth as if it was screaming, but I did not hear anything.

Then seconds later I woke up and I actually hear the scream (sounded like an angry monster) with my eyes open, but once again I was paralyzed. The screaming lasted for about 30 seconds and when it stopped I jolted upward waking up my bf. I was in tears.

My bf again looked terrified so he spent the entire time talking to me till morning.

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER ENCOUNTERED ANYTHING SIMILAR TO MY EXPERIENCE?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I posted in this thread earlier about the sleeplessness and feeling off that I have been experiencing too. The other things people mentioned about the spider-like or speck-like things they see, plus flashes of light, I have experienced recently also. I remembered yesterday that about 2-3 weeks ago out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was a spider on the wall. I turned to look quickly and moved back a bit and saw nothing. My husband and son were there so I laughed and said " I thought I just saw a spider on the wall and I was gonna tell you to get it for me... good thing it wasn't a spider after all, because it was huge." Another time in the same time period (about 2-3 weeks ago), I saw a flash of light on my ceiling in my bedroom right after I got into bed for the night. It was a quick bright flash that illuminated the corner of the room. I was startled and asked my husband if he saw that. He said, "saw what?" I told him and he said no.

So I've been thinking about it what could the spiders signify? I hate spiders, I have nightmares about them a lot actually, but I leave them alone usually if they are just sitting there doing nothing and they aren't in my way. Anyway, I woke up this morning with a word in front of me (in my mind's eye) and the word was Nuhan. I have no idea what this means and spider popped into my head with that word. So I am thinking "Nuhan Spider" what the heck is that? So I did a search on the net to see if it helped. These are my results: There is a lot of mention about some kind of internet scam where a woman uses this name (Nuhan). There was a couple of obscure businesses that had that in their name. There was a scientific study by a guy with that name that dealt with neurology (I didn't read it all). This is the one that stands out in my mind: I did a search with the word Nuhan and Spider. There is a book in the Quran that is called The Spider (Surah 29). It talks about Noah and the flood. Nuhan is arabic for Noah. This is wierd for me, I know nothing about Islam and I don't even know if it means anything really. Noah and his family were spared from the deluge because God didn't want them killed with all the unrighteous people. I am not saying it's what this means, it just seems a possible message maybe? Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

I just wonder does anyone have any possible insight into this?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by puretruth

Pure Truth and Ellie Sagan, I am totally freaked out as your experiences are exactly what has been happening to my son and I. Like you Pure Truth I had the choking black shadow on Saturday night. I put down my book and lay down, put the light out when I felt like a thumb on my Adam's Apple being pushed in. I immediately opened my eyes to see a large dark shadow which flew away backwards saying a word 'guildo.' I have not found a reference to explain this word. It then just disappeared. I also had at the start of December an Egyptian appear as I was reading a book who said the word 'trysa' and when I looked this up it is a place in Turkey which is from the Lycian time. None of this makes any sense to me at all.
My son sees strange coloured specks, lights, trails, spiders, like you Ellie Sagan. Only his appear to 'work' on him like doing virtual operations as they laser his groin and seem to be doing an operation on him. He sees shadow entities as well as white entities while these weird psychedelic things happen around him. We do not live in the same house. He lives 6 miles away so it is not a haunting. He has had paralyse as well where he cannot talk, move etc... while these things happen to him. He even saw his partner being bounced up and down on the bed violently but when he asks her she does not remember anything.
What is going on??? Truth is becoming stranger than fiction? What are these entities? What do they want with us?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Something woke me up last night I think. I woke up to a sound like something was moving on my desk. I sat up suddenly and said "Hey!" thinking it was one of my kids or someone else. Nothing was there, not even my cat. It was 3:45 AM. Strangely, I went right back to sleep, even though I had to go to the bathroom. I was too scared to get out of bed though. This morning, I looked on my desk to see what it sounded like moving, the closest things would be my flash drive or my mini stapler. It sounded like it was dragged slightly. Just wanted to update. This is a new thing for me, stuff sounding like it was being moved. Incidentally, it's the same corner of the room where the flash of light came from that I mentioned in a previous post.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I don't have anything to add to what you said, except I wanted you to know that my heart is with you. That must be awful to have to deal with. I am sorry I don't know how to help. I am just starting on this new journey now.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
A few more days of bizarre-ness.. last night being the major case recently.. I am still unable to recall ANY dreams, which as i said in a previous reply here i think, i normally am a very vivid dreamer, remembering many of them for awhile after having them.. for weeks though, nothing..
But last night, we went to bed earlier than normal as it had been a busy crazy day, but i wasnt over tired where my mind would begin playing 'tricks' on me , as we all know can happen..but something was there.. trying to get through to me, no idea for what reasons or what this being was trying to say.. just that there was a 'message' within the words, and it felt as though a soft blanket was pulling in all of my thoughts to cover them all together.. thats the only way i can really think to explain it right now..just thought i would share, as i have been updating this thread with occurances i feel are worth mentioning.. even if maybe they actually arent lol.
I cant say the presence was menacing really.. and felt as though it was trying to help me... maybe to help clear my head, or calm my thoughts..

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Hi everybody...I had to take a few days off to gather my wits about me, and as someone said, "truth is becoming stranger than fiction."

The only answer I have is this: The veil is thinning. People all over the world are starting to "wake up" in droves. Whatever it is that is coming to both of you, it's happening to others too. These "shadowpeople" are increasing in their frequency of visits, and something doesn't feel right at all with it. My email has been inundated with emails from people all over my state asking for my knowledge and guidance on the issue, and I am still coming up blank. The best thing I can say is to envision a blinding white light surrounding you as you sleep. If you both want more details on how to protect yourselves from these experiences, please just U2U me, and I'll give you both a crash course in using your own energies to help and protect you and your loved ones. I am always here for guidance and support, so don't hesitate to fire off a message at me at any time. One of the reasons I started this thread was to help those of us that are already seeing through the veil and experiencing these phenomena. Take care both of you, and I will be sending good energies your way.

Peace be with you,

-truthseeker

[edit on 9-3-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
In regards to dreams, I've been having very vivid dreams for a while, even in color now. At first they were unnerving, but the other night was down right disturbing (not sure that's the right word because I wasn't as scared as I thought I'd be). Basically I was tied to a chair and someone was there. He/she was threatening and had a bomb. Well the bomb goes off and I'm dead. Then I begin to ascend into the sky in the day time. But as I got worried I began to sink back to the earth. Then I was on the ground and it is night time. My mom and dad are there (my mom is no longer alive) and they are together and consoling each other it seems. Not sure if it was because I was dead, but they were walking through the woods. Needless to say I woke up pretty quickly. I'm sure there was more to it, but that was the basic scenario. It could just be that I've been reading up on all this stuff the last year or two, but thought I'd share as I usually don't remember that much of a dream. Still waking up some nights and seeing the spots/spiders.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join