It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin and "Prayer Warriors": We Want Control Of The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Good thread! Starred and flagged. You will find a great resource for this information at Talk To Action. Look in the left sidebar.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ah ha ha, (star) this topic made me spill my tea.
I had just recently finished looking at a thread about somebody who claim's to be a time traveller. And in it, it was mentiond that Palin was some sort of catalist to some church/religious movement.
The exact wording excape's my mind at the moment, but still, it made me laugh.

Anyway, thread was called - Time traveler named: Future

I know. A bit random. But it struck a cord.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Thats too funny!!!

Maybe it really WAS a time traveler!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yes, I wouldve posted the thread, if Palin didnt run for election. Sarah palin isnt even the topic here.

She does not advocate this group's activity. It's THEM that have the prophecy. It doesnt have anything to do with Palin. It's not a Palin "hater" thread. She is only a minute part of what I am conveying with this thread.

It has everything to do with religious extremes. It didnt matter if they said Tickle Me Elmo will be the new religious zealot leader....fact is, they are crazy.

The thread is about insane religious people trying to make a break for politics. None of the people in these groups are ever going to REALLY run anything. It's just crazy that they are using these tactics.

As for Obama...who cares. He doesnt have anything to do with these holy "warriors".

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Satanic forces I Rebuke You!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Before I reply to the underneath person I wanted to say something.

May God help us all.

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Religion should never be used politically.

I think that about sums it up. Let's put aside Palin's bizarre religious beliefs. The conservatives/republicans should really reconsider their religious-based platforms: the abortion issue, the tiring and dubious mantras of "judeo-christian heritage", staunch opposition to gay marriage, etc. etc. With a growing secular population, people like Palin and those Reagan-era conservatives will only serve to alienate voters that otherwise may find their financial platforms appealing. Stop pandering to the born-agains and turbochristians.

I agree with you for the most part. I'm pro-life so I can't agree on that aspect but for the most part I agree that choices should be left to the individual not the political dogma. Religious morality is within an individual and due to an apparent separation between church and state I personally believe that dogmatic issues should reside in faith alone and not political policy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hmph.

In the OP you were clever enough to change the link (I use the term quite loosely) to a more soothing, comforting description.

Here let me help you a little:

www.truthout.org...

Yup "Truth Out" is our source for this thread. This BLOG site leans further left than the tower of Pizza.

I just think folks are really begining to grasp at straws concerning sourcing as long as the topic jives with their OPINIONS and subsequent posts.

Yeah she's a holy roller. Who gives a hoot? Are you that fearful of someone with a belief system? Grow a sack and figure out what to do with the fine men and women who are actually legislating.

Man the whinning.

OH p.s.: Get a real source please.

Becker

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I say we map out a geographic area of 'the dark side' relating to clinical ignorance. Any such areas of strong religious fundamentalism are ground zero! They are always decrying evil and they are paradoxically the worst of the worst (even Jesus said so).

[edit on 1-3-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Will someone please correct me if I'm wrong. What I interpreted from their "strategy" is that, because I am an atheist these people want to declare me a demon and burn me at the stake with "Prayer Warriors". I really hope I'm wrong, right? I mean this woman (who obviously represents these fundamentalists) may be elected President and I may be destroyed because of it. Not just me either, my wife and my children also? Are we the demons in the neighborhood to these people?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Don't worry, Palin ain't the one.

I'm serious, she's not the one. If you guys think she's got a snowball's chance in hell of winning you weren't paying attention. If she runs it's to seal Obama's second term. Now, here is an interesting bit from Webster Tarpley, he's proclaiming that General David Petraus will probably be the 2012 Republican nominee. Personally, I think that's all some crazy talk. The man already said he'd never consider it but hey, Hillary said that too, so who knows? I'm putting my money on Romney. Scott Brown was actually connected to Romney (no, he wasn't an outsider), so I think Mitt is the one to watch.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sarah Palin can't even pray herself a clue let alone world domination.

What an absolute nutbag.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If it's not Ron Paul in 2012 - "Game Over" !!!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

God praise America, NO GO DAMN AMERICA! Where did I hear that?

So let me get this straight....you are going to ridicule a hit piece on Palin because it's not something Palin herself has done

then you're going to turn around and use the words of a man against Obama....when those words never came from Obama himself?

I hope you were going for an ironic musing, and you weren't actually being serious.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Crap like this is why I'm a Satanist. I'm not kidding, I worship myself and my own needs and desires first, and I abhore all organized religion as if it were the worst sort of disease imaginable. I DARE one of these "Turbochristians" to come to my door. I'll send them screaming back up their mother's vagina! No offense to the OP, indeed thanks for bringing this to my attention, now I'm ready for war.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Religion has always been used Religion politically,since day 1. That goes for all of them. Nothing new about that.

I understand that spiritual warriors is abit off the charts,but is it really?. We have more than ever been proven how uninformed and none-knowing we are of our surroundings.

What i say is. You never know for sure- i got ghosts in my house,might aswell be an army out there. Knowledge is power you know.

I bet you dont even know that haiti earthquake were proven to be planned in 2001 by rockefeller,one of the people funding the haarp project together with the government to get a tactical good position to the upcoming warfare.

Reason why many dont know it-=we are idiots_)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well for all those who think that it might not be such a bad thing having her at the head of all political tables...then think again. Has anyone here ever heard of the TV show "Wife Swap"? well here is one of your rational spiritual warriors.
ENJOY

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Crap like this is why I'm a Satanist. I'm not kidding, I worship myself and my own needs and desires first, and I abhore all organized religion as if it were the worst sort of disease imaginable.

Worshiping Satan *is* organized religion. Worshiping yourself is called vanity....not satanism.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about Sarah too much. Most in the political media hate her guts and want her out of the picture. She is damaged good whether that is good or bad. As a result, I don't think she is seen by the main stream voter as a good candidate because she has taken a lot of public relations hits. Some deserved, some not.

My liberal friends become absolutely irrational and full of anger when her name comes up. I am not sure why because I don't believe she is packing the gear to be Pres or Vice Pres. I could be wrong, but I think her highest position will be as a commentator / pundit. Not an electable politician on the national scene. In other words, if you really despise her, I wouldn't let it cause you too much lost sleep.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Excellent catch Snarf.

I did it for the exact reason you state.

Sometimes I say things to see who may catch what I was conveying, one more and I might just friend you.

Anyway, thanks for catching it. Sometimes I find the delving to truth here, is getting really sidetracked.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join