It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
People will look for anything to believe, ACCEPT the one true God.
The very one they admit is so cunning. They barely draw a breath before they're calling the same one God. File this under deception. For it is written God will send them STRONG delusion that they SHOULD believe
the lie. Because they would not hear the truth. Anything but that.

This was not sent to deceive us...this lizard thing has been here all along, longer than we have.
The God you know may be aware of them, and this is the evil you are requesting deliverance from in the Lords prayer. The scarier fact might be the God you are most closely associated with is actually Lord over them.

In either scenario there is a (warm blooded) good guy and that is the "God" benevolent, provider, protector of humans, creator of the warm blooded life on earth and Lord over even the Lizard King Pindar.

That is just my opinion.
I feel this tug of war going on, like an undercurrent of activity.
What we see and understand as the truth is far from it.
Clearly we are as they say, deceived every day.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

You are right. Very interesting read and makes a great deal of sense to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I know your question was for autowrench but if I may...we have heard this was/is one of the lesser known functions or abilities of HAARP, to broadcast an illusion in the sky. I thought it was going to be spacecraft projected in a hologram, others feel it will be Jesus on a cloud. Not to say whatever hologram they decide to air does not actually exist on some realm but what we see in the sky will not be "real" it will be designed to subdue or manipulate mankind into some (very bad) decision.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
PEOPLE, STOP SUPPORTING DAVID ICKE PROPAGANDA AND WAKE THE F*CK UP!!!!!!

1 - Sumerians NEVER said and NEVER depicted the Anunnaki as REPTILE BEINGS.
2 - The use of snake/serpent archetype by some of the Anunnaki, is related with DNA ENGINEERING AND KUNDALINI ENERGY.
3 - ENKI was no "temptation serpent" of Eden (ED.IN), he was the "NAHASH", The "bearer of wisdom".
4 - Reptile humanoids AREN'T ALIENS, they are product from Anunnaki engineering, just as US.
5 - Greys AREN'T ALIENS, they are bio-androids, manufactured by the Anunnaki. It's explained in the sumerian tablets about the myth of "Princess INNANA going down to the underworld"(Chapter 11 of "Divine Encounters" - Zecharia Sitchin).

If you want to stay hanging in this shapeshifter-luciferian-draconian-reptilian-davick-icke BULLSH*T, fine. It's not so difficult realize WHY these ancient beings control humans through secret organizations and conspiracies. Humans are retarded.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Has anyone realized that the "reptilians" attempt to sabotage mankind 'cos they ENVY us, due the fact WE have the physical appearance of the Anunnaki, not them. WE have a pleasure looking good, not them. WE live in the surface, not them. Unfortunately, human race didn't realize yet, that there are a least, other 3 intelligent species of humanoid, beside us, living on Earth. That's the real mess. They know us, we don't know them. The ball is on their court. But isn't that bad, a least the amphibians don't mess with us. Ask the Russians.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I just want to say that you are just comparing your literature against someone Else's literature. You can't blame them for it, and tell them to change sides.

This story is very close to our very own religion. And its very hard to gather true facts from myths and images.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
PEOPLE, STOP SUPPORTING DAVID ICKE PROPAGANDA AND WAKE THE F*CK UP!!!!!!

1 - Sumerians NEVER said and NEVER depicted the Anunnaki as REPTILE BEINGS.
2 - The use of snake/serpent archetype by some of the Anunnaki, is related with DNA ENGINEERING AND KUNDALINI ENERGY.
3 - ENKI was no "temptation serpent" of Eden (ED.IN), he was the "NAHASH", The "bearer of wisdom".
4 - Reptile humanoids AREN'T ALIENS, they are product from Anunnaki engineering, just as US.
5 - Greys AREN'T ALIENS, they are bio-androids, manufactured by the Anunnaki. It's explained in the sumerian tablets about the myth of "Princess INNANA going down to the underworld".

If you want to stay hanging in this shapeshifter-luciferian-draconian-reptilian-davick-icke BULLSH*T, fine. It's not so difficult realize WHY these ancient beings control humans through secret organizations and conspiracies. Humans are retarded.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

Well, well thanks so much for clearing that up.
Now I can get a good nights sleep.

You sound like your major beef is with David Icke but he is only one small voice in this whole area of subject matter. I believe the story of enuma elish too but there is something more at work here. I don't see where the Anunaki were lizard either..but Eve mated with a lizard from somewhere (serpent seed) corrupting the race of human and there's the cohorting with daughters of men thing.
Bohemian Grove (National Geographic outed them in 1912) celebrate a ritual to an owl? In the after party they perform a sadomasochistic sex ritual culminating in the sacrifice of a child (or children) that are first passed around like a candy dish and horribly used by the members...please...they are not human. Not entirely.
No one can tell me they are human beings. They are a different type of "being" from me and I am almost 100% sure I AM human.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I see you are not participating in the "Don't curse for a week" campaign sponsored by California lawmaker who found a correlation between people who swear and those who exhibit other undesirable behaviors like drug use, excessive violence and crime. I considered giving it up myself for a week.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Has anyone realized that the "reptilians" attempt to sabotage mankind 'cos they ENVY us, due the fact WE have the physical appearance of the Anunnaki, not them. WE have a pleasure looking good, not them. WE live in the surface, not them. Unfortunately, human race didn't realize yet, that there are a least, other 3 intelligent species of humanoid, beside us, living on Earth. That's the real mess. They know us, we don't know them. The ball is on their court. But isn't that bad, a least the amphibians don't mess with us. Ask the Russians.

Do you really think we would look good in their eyes ?
We don't even look good in our own eyes.
But please ? provide us with some Intel. ?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
So, is the idea that there are reptilians disguised as humans?

It doesn't seem to me that humans as a whole are under any sort of direction or control. If you look at what humans are doing as a whole, there doesn't seem to be much of a point to it all. We can account for where the resources go; we turn them into things that we use. We can account for where the money goes; into the pockets of businessmen and workers and banks.

What are the reptilians getting out of all of this? Why are there countries like Somalia where there is no coherent order and no clear purpose but also countries like the US, or Canada, or Australia?(These are just examples of countries that don't seem to be on the same page in terms of purpose) The human population as a whole doesn't seem to be working towards any common goal. One would expect that if we were under the control of some external entities that they would have us all working towards some similar end.

Also, how is this control exerted? Do congressmen and business men know about the reptilians? How do the orders of the reptilians manifest in any one real person's life? It seems to me that if this story is true, many, many people would have to know about it. In many countries we can pretty clearly trace the chain of command in government and in law, and there don't seem to be any reptiles along the way. How do they exert influence? And why isn't there some clear direction to this influence evident across all of humanity?

You have no idea do you?
We cannot account for where the money goes. There are black budgets that siphon off a quarter of all our nations money and it is not on the books. How do you think that Hallidron Collider was paid for?

We are at opposing ends and do not work together because we are easier to control that way. Order through chaos and divide and conquer. the countries like Somalia have so much horror in them they are the primary feeding grounds for reptiles which live on the feelings of terror, anguish and fear. The feed on, or take joy and relaxation from negative energy, suffering, pain and death. Why do you suppose this planet always has a few wars going on? Someone is making sure we continue fighting. There are ways to solve violence. Especially with weaponry in place. There are too many interested parties in the business of war to ever stop.
War was not our intended legacy.

In and amongst this destruction and violence there is the mother, the children the love the plants the animals...we are kind, loving and meant to be happy. This earth was meant to be a comforting utopia for us, not a prison. We were not meant for what we have going on now.

How is this control exerted? Blackmail mostly and bribery. Bribery doesn't always work but blackmail does. At these mini Bohemian Grove type functions, after parties of powerful men and women(?) take place. Often they are drug and sex fueled masochistic rituals that everyone takes part in or they are considered square...like a hazing, or an initiation rite. After a world power participates in something like this they all become united in their cause...part of a club.

No one can out the other because they all have participated in atrocities against children, women, men and boys... that would curdle the blood.

No one wants to know about it because it interrupts your sleep at night if you know even half of it. Much easier to deny, deny, deny.
Ignorance is blissful.
Many people do know about it. Freemason and illuminati symbols are everywhere you look nowadays. Hidden in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That could explain the big mystery of keeping our history hidden from us by the elite. If you where a slave or your people (which is weird because it would have been a mixture of different beings animal and annunaki etc.) where slaves back 60,000 or longer years ago what would that do to a society. Where the Annunaki the lizard men or where their "lizard men" here on this planet first and when the Annunaki came here they made a workforce from their genetic material and from hominids on this planet. Then after how many generations and/or centuries, they left and left their slaves to fend for themselves. That would explain why humans like us don't fit he ecology of this planet as well as we should.

I've always wondered about the reptilian conspiracy and how it got started. Have any of you wondered if evolution did happen why didn't any dinosaur or small sauron species become intelligent. I mean they had a long time on this planet well before "mammals" dug out from their little burrows. There's more questions than answers, but I'll tell you that our written history that everybody goes by is full of omissions and obfuscations. And that my be so that we as a people don't know what we are and what really happened on this planet. It's actually funny in a way that MS science thinks that we as the human culture started animal husbandry and metallurgy and such back as far as 8,000 BC.

Gee, what the heck was we doing for the rest of that time. Evidence is pointing to older construction back at least 11,000 BC when during this time Neolithic man shouldn't have been thinking to do this.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I just want to say that you are just comparing your literature against someone Else's literature. You can't blame them for it, and tell them to change sides.

Ain't comparing literature, 'cos there's absolutely NO SERIOUS literature about "reptilians". Are you serious??? The sources of reptilian nuts are:

1 - A sorcerer, witch, xaman, whatever, named Credo Mutwa with ancient myths of African Doggons.
2 - The reports of the very crazy Nagga Indian people.
3 - The reports and ancient myths of American Natives Hopi.
4 - The claims of David Icke and his source "Arizona Wilder".

We gotta to be f*cking kidding me.

I already said I believe that there are other humanoid intelligent species inhabiting Earth, beside us, but based in Summerian legacy that has thousands of tablets, already translated by Sitchin. Well, the David Icke followers use to say Sitchin is a hoaxer... Compare the professional and cultural background of Sitchin and Icke's background. The guy is a frustrated athletic that started his alien invasion propaganda to avoid be completely forgotten by public.
The point is people want to push an imminent draconian alien armada invasion, but EXACTLY what invasion, since they are living on Earth, for thousands of years??? They are working with US military in secret bases. What kind invasion is that??? How the David Icke puppets can't explain that, they invented this "shapeshifter" crap, to convince people that the men in the charges of power are "reptile morphings". Well I'm still waiting for a SINGLE video or pic took by Arizona Wilder, showing a human turning into a reptile. These nutters are spreading the propaganda the Anunnaki are evil dragon-like creatures that will return and make us slaves. WTF?? They taught EVERYTHING we know, they taught us to be civilized, they brought civilization, culture, technology, education to this planet. Ahhh I forgot, they create us from primitive apes. Anyone has realizing that David Icke and the reptilian conspiracy nuts are Illuminati disinformers??? The ONLY thing that threats the power of the Illuminati, is the return of the Anunnaki.
Its that hard to find out what is going on????

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Do you really think we would look good in their eyes ? We don't even look good in our own eyes. But please ? provide us with some Intel. ?

Well, remember that THEY are abducting HUMANS to extract GENETIC SAMPLES, to increase THEIR SPECIES, not us. We aren't abducting REPTILES AND GREYS to modify our specie. Is this means SOMETHING to you???? "Provide us with some intel"??? You people are discussing if the ones that created the mammal primate homo-sapiens to "their own image and similarity", are "dragon-like" humanoids and you get over me asking for "some intel"????

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Do you really think we would look good in their eyes ? We don't even look good in our own eyes. But please ? provide us with some Intel. ?

Well, remember that THEY are abducting HUMANS to extract GENETIC SAMPLES, to increase THEIR SPECIES, not us. We aren't abducting REPTILES AND GREYS to modify our specie. Is this means SOMETHING to you???? "Provide us with some intel"??? You people are discussing if the ones that created the mammal primate homo-sapiens to "their own image and similarity", are "dragon-like" humanoids and you get over me asking for "some intel"????

They are not abducting humans for genetic samples they are eating humans. We aren't abducting them because right now they are smarter than we are. If you don't even know an enemy is there they can do much more damage. Another group is collecting samples I think to make themselves look human when they get here.

In the Bible when ever the son of man was in the presence of an Anunaki called by name only they had to sprinkle the area with incense because to the Anunaki the humans stank.

You are starting to come unraveled here. Perhaps it is time for your pills?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Of course I ask for intel ! What do think, I simply believe everything what is written ?

I could have sticked to the bible if I did.

You as Autowrench have a very different idea of our history then I do.
I'm open for every new idea goo as well as bad ones.

I'll try and confirm or at the very least search for any clou or evidence what could make any idea plausible.

The way you are acting on this thread makes me feel like I'm lectured by a fundamentalist. And even then they have something to build from. True or false. But that's up to me to figure out. Isn't it ?

I would still like some intel. ? You can't expect me to believe you cause of your pretty eyes. Do you ?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

This is why I will always refer to this place as the asylum
. I wasn't going to post since the repitilian theory is absolute garbage and the intelligent usually tend to stay away from it...but after ucalien's replies...I just had to say something. I call this place the asylum for two reason...because you have the intelligent who are reasonable (the skeptics aka the doctors) then we have the patients....the ufo abductees, and the other kerazee scenarios about aliens. Now we got another patient screaming outside his window....the reptilians do not exist because there are other aliens controlling us...
...classic. This exchange between these patients is hilarious
....oh well just a matter of time before it placed in stinkbin..I mean skunkworks. I missed the class where you can base research on make believe books or on wild out there websites...aka the bible and other such junk.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I believe the story of enuma elish too but there is something more at work here. I don't see where the Anunaki were lizard either..but Eve mated with a lizard from somewhere (serpent seed) corrupting the race of human and there's the cohorting with daughters of men thing.

PEOPLE, FOR SAKE!!!! Adam wasn't a MAN, Eve wasn't a WOMAN. Adam comes from "ADAMU" or "ADAPA", "the primordial race". It's said by Sumerians that ENKI did SEVERAL GENETIC EXPERIMENTS, attempting to obtain the "PERFECT" humanoid to work in mining and learn the teachings of the Anunnaki. The "lizard" that mated with "Eva", seems more like a METAPHOR about the crossbreeding between MAMALS AND REPTILES. However the myth of "serpent corrupting Adam e Eve" is an Illuminati catholic bogus to denigrate the image of ENKI, the "NAHASH". ENKI wanted to give full wisdom to mankind. His brother ENLIL, didn't want it. The "corrupt serpent of the Eden" is a PROPAGANDA. IMO, most of people DON'T WANT to realize the truth. I guess people love this "draconian-anunnaki-shapeshifter" conspiracy without get straight just a single information from Sumerians and Babylonians. It's just weird to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Incredible thread and what a response...

Personally, to the OP, Yahweh is not hideous. Read it again, friend. His GLORY and POWER were so great that it was likely that Moses would be destroyed by seeing Him. But, God being sympathetic to Moses' request (not like He had to do it, after all), He told him to face a cleft in the rock and he could experience Him that way as He went by, without being destroyed. He said it was the only way. But just the hint of God is so good, so perfect, it makes one's heart recognize His beauty, just the beauty of who He is, so intelligent, so patient, so majestic yet so immediate to us, so ancient, so personal, so mighty. So no, He is not hideous. The farthest thing from it, IMO. Which leads right back to the reptiles, as you referred to them.

I agree with most of the things people have said about them, although I am not a believer in what these creatures always present as their appearance or the spin they place on their origins, through personal encounters or through cultural mythology, and believe me, there are not many that I haven't pursued since age 11 or so, when I finished reading Twain's collected works, Poe's greatest stories, and anything else I could get my hands on. Basically stopped doing classwork, and raided the library from that day on, 5 books a day. I know the stories about the serpents, reptilian creatures, and the commonality of the world's creation myths, and I think we should agree on some basics so solidarity can begin to occur on a more massive and widespread scale.

Basic of all basics: They do exist.

Basic: They are not our friends, or our creators.

Basic: We are better than they are. It's important that we do not submit in any way to something so reprehensible and evil. Establishing that we are not inferior to them would be crucial to a meaningful, cohesive resistance, would it not?

Basic: They can and do communicate, and it's all misinformation and disinformation. Possible motto: Whatever works.

Basic: They hate us and consider themselves superior.

Basic: They enjoy any aspect of human suffering, error, fault, or division.

Basic: Stories about unexplained encounters of any kind should be considered innocent until proven guilty. It was and still is a decent, useful approach, and costs nothing, but could avail much as people feel accepted and come forward with their own stories.

I hope this dialogue will inspire doubters to realize they must join the conversation so we can keep trying to discover the truth. Time is short, I think. And who knows how long that really will be?

Any enemy of humanity can only continue to benefit from our continued dissent and confusion. Any take on the basics? A better list perhaps?

Come on, ATS. These "coincidences" are too great to ignore. Just as the flood of the Bible has more validity to me when I see that it is an ancient and worldwide creation story, I find this serpent theme to be too important to ignore.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Excellent post OP. Star & Flag.
Thank you.

Quoting from here: projectcamelot.org/clean_heath­­­­er1.pdf
Heather JJ Anderson
Cloning, Reptiles and Black Projects.

I was led to a hangar where a star gate was housed, I was told by the people around to observe, they sent a solider through the gate, within a split second the solider emerged, his body was engulfed in smoke and ash, he was being dragged as he disintegrated by two very large beings that had apparent scales, one was dark green one was black and red, both were at least seven to eight feet tall, Their eyes were a beautiful yellow color, yet the feeling of dread that washed over me is a feeling I shall never forget.

As I write this and think back over and over again I wonder was this real or a military test, but upon hearing bens experience and seeing what he has in his possession, it’s very viable, also I met with his friends who also describe what I have seen to the tee, his knowledge of their anatomy and, species is just amazing and the scientist in me would love to gather as much data on them as humanly possible, but I fear that time is coming and hoax or no hoax, these creatures exist, they are not all friendly and they do not view us as equals indeed we are far from that.

(For people who want to hear a whisleblowers story it is of utmost importance, or it could be someone just trying to make a buck, the credibility of a whisleblower will have a serious dent if it turns out there are lies somewhere or inconsistancies,so please bear that in mind.)

[edit on 28-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

They are not abducting humans for genetic samples they are eating humans. We aren't abducting them because right now they are smarter than we are. If you don't even know an enemy is there they can do much more damage. Another group is collecting samples I think to make themselves look human when they get here.

Do u have a single evidence that they are eating us??? Ain't talking about human sacrifices to evil entities in black magic rituals, I'm talking about "food chain" between two different species. Well, they are smarter than us, far technological advanced than us, I wonder why they just don't dominate us by the force, that they could... Oh I forgot, they don't bust us out, 'cos they need of menstrual blood of our women, to make reptilian cosmetic shapeshift creams...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join