It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Lil Wayne

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just put out a video to expose Lil Wayne's new music video "On Fire". Please watch with an open mind, and share your thoughts. Thanks!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
thats the most amout of bull ive probaly ever seen, its just interpreted , and if you do abit of research on wayne and find out what hes about you would probably change your opinion. for example when katrina hit and no goverment was to be seen wayne gave money to the people from his hometown. seriously, some people go one step further and create such nonsense, i dont know what you think hes going to achive but i know thats not on his agenda.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

Lil Wayne is a Big Joke. First off the Local and State governments sat on their duffs before they actually called for Help. Lil Wayne does nothing but perpetuate the Black/White Rift.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So what if some pop singer uses dark symbolism in their video? It's all just faerie tales anyway. Save it for sunday school. If you want to find some real satanic imagery, look at videos by Dimmu Borgir or Deicide. \m/

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

I agree , pretty speculative. Considering that the song is about "fire" and "devils" and such wouldn't it make since to have some symbolization of the lyrics? Also, most artists don't actually make their own videos, they are often produced by a third party. Many artists have songs that you could easily relate to some type of occult practices. I can't even think of how many songs I've heard but "peaceful" bands that refer to serpents, death, succubus'.

I don't like Lil Wayne, but I think maybe I just don't like him because I think his lyrics are so over rated. Every time I get in a car it seems like they are playing Lil Wayne. I personally think he is not as smart as many put him out to be, when you are only writing about yourself its pretty easy to come up with some abstract metaphors, similes, and "creative" lines. Put it through auto-tune, get some bass and drum, add synth and see what you get.

I read in Rolling Stone that he spends countless hours in the studio, which I can respect. It says he would actually leave party's and just go back and try and get some new beats or sounds. I think that shows a lot of musicianship, like him or not he puts out A LOT of songs and most are free, also something you don't see too often at the highest levels of the music industry. You may not like him or his lyrics but his work ethic is respectable.

and I would like to quickly address

"Lil Wayne is a Big Joke. First off the Local and State governments sat on their duffs before they actually called for Help. Lil Wayne does nothing but perpetuate the Black/White Rift."

I don't know how he perpetuates the riff, because I have actually met more white people that are all over Lil Waynes candy than black people.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To the OP:

What exactly is this supposed to accomplish? Both your thread, and the "message" that Lil Wayne is supposedly conveying? Let's just say this is all a bunch of satanic imagery and the likes; what is it accomplishing?

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Namaste]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One thing is clear. Whoever did the video in the link has WAY too much time on thier hands. And an unnatural interest in denegrating a musical artist (who already denegrates himself with that grotesque auto-tune software).

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ahh, when will the majority of you wake up? Never? Ok, that sounds about right.

The symbolism in that video is something to take seriously, regardless of your narrow perspectives. My apologies if you take offense to this comment, but really: wake the *#&#& up.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First of all, everyone takes initiation before they "make it". Wayne did it a long time ago. He is what you say though. But he, like everyone else that has made it, was brainwashed and conditioned at a very young age. Birdman is one messed up dude and if you knew the things he did....well....

Don't believe me? Google "Jessica Simpson's house in Calabasas had hidden cameras everywhere" if you want to see how far down the rabbit hole this goes.

Wayne is a very small piece of the puzzle in comparison to the grand scheme of the picture and all the SRA (satanic ritual abuse) that has been occuring in hollywood for quite sometime.

The fact that he is so popular right now equates to how much he has been conditioned, and how much he has sold his soul do the dark side. He and Lady Gaga are equivalents in terms of how much they have sold themselves and guess what? They are the two most popular "musicians" out there.

PS- OP you asked people to keep an open mind and then forced your opinion through the video. Even though I agree with your point, you contradicted yourself on the whole being open idea. Your arguement would have more credibility if you let people decide for themselves.

Edit: Wanted to mention that Wayne has a ghost writer just like everyone else who is "promoting their message".

Also, purplemonkeydishwasher is spot on. Things are in plain sight if you're willing to look.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hard knock here OP...

This topic, for some reason, many people just think is a waste of time.

I used to, but then I read through some of Prime's threads and started listening to more 'outside' rap like Prince Ea, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, etc.

I now think it is obvious that some of the 'biggest' stars are controlled(at least their music videos) by some elite faction... definitely compelling to equate with an 'illuminati'.

The fact that the song was geared towards this from the title and lyrics DOES NOT help those that say this is nothing, move along...

In fact, the title, lyrics, AND video work together to provide a very clear message to those that aren't blinded by the light.

Dan Brown would agree with the OP's video, which in my opinion makes this a very serious issue that should not be ignored.

Google: Nuwaubians, Prodigy letter(about illuminati), etc.

I mean come on, Roc-a-fella? And you people are trying to dismiss the whole rap industry as clean?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Wake up to what!? I am not doubting the power of symbolism, especially the symbols of secret societies. I am also not saying the Lil Wayne enterprise doesn't have some corrupt ties. But really, this video doesn't have much symbolism, its more strait imagery. I didn't see any free mason symbols which many would agree is a good thing. If we need to wake up should we start killing every snake on the earth, or ban the color red? Funny thing is, and I know I am stereotyping, most of the people that would watch the Lil Wayne video would have NO idea why the color red is flashing, devil whores, or the "battle" raging on. Other than its all kinda dark and kind of hell like, like the video name "On Fire".

Lil Waynes lyrics are another story that I feel strongly about though, and I do believe it is really turning kids into themselves. So many of Wayne's lyrics have to do just about himself being the "best" while blowing off everything else. I don't know what that is teaching the listeners.

All speculation

I challenge you though purplemonkeydishwater....what is your favorite band and I will find some type of symbolism that can be related to "evil"

[edit on 26-2-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That sums up my thoughts on Lil Wayne - does anyone think the Illuminati have an entrance exam?

Could he pass?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Of course it will be taken in offense; as it was meant to be offensive. Have you anything intelligent to add? Such as an elaboration on why we should take the symbolism seriously? Or will you just assert that we are sleeping?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

Weezy F is a great rapper and has been for sometime I watched him grow up in the videos and listen to some of his music. His most recent video ON FIRE, is very much ANGELIC GOOD OR BAD influenced just as LADY GA GA who I also like. I believe he as well as many other artist are seeing something from HIGHER UP MEANING THEY ARE RICH AND SEE THINGS THE GENERAL PUBLIC CANNOT. The only difference now is these artist are speaking up about what they are experiencing SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY and that is cool THEY ARE NOT IN FEAR which is respected. Yes the video is pretty interesting but the song is also something that you can groov to wit a babe in the ride why FALLEN BACK for some chill time. Dont hate him cause he is rugged some of the realist people on earth come from rugged foundations. Keep it onehunid and quit the hate enjoy the music for it is JUST MUSIC IT AINT LIKE SOMEONE IS BRAINWASHING/AWAKINING OR ANYTHING smh.
GENERATION "X" OH NO NOT PLANET X LOL, GENERATION "Y" OH MY OH MY

[edit on 2/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The question I always ask in these threads and the one I never get answered, is why are the Illuminati doing this?

I don't understand how their nefarious schemes are being helped by "subtly" using arcane images in music videos. Does Dick Dastardly run the Illuminati.

Please someone that believes in this take a stab at answering WHY THEY DO THIS???

A lot of the symbols used are ancient - Yes. I designed my old bands website and used as much striking imagery as possible, because I wanted it to be eyecatching and stick in peoples minds - does anyone think, maybe, perhaps that international popstars also want their music videos to be memorable?

link   
Didnt watch the vid dont care for some fake banger just contributing to REAL gang violence because of his music. He kissed his "daddy" on the mouth....his butthole in trouble when he go in. But thats what happens when you betray that image. Now hes going to be round some Real killers. BTW I know plenty of bangers ALL trying to change they life hate there hood tattoos an think if this sht dont stop the streets will be bloody once again. OVER SOME BTCH AS ACTOR

link   
Perhaps I am still waking up, but symbols only have power of you if you allow them to. This is why I just don't care for them. A neutral feeling towards something isn't a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

If you want a full answer, check out the google offering I provided.

But simply, why do they do this? Programming. Nobody understands the power of the subconscious like the Illuminati do. And whether you like it or not, your subconscious is working 100% of the time. They know this and they burn these images upon you when you see them. People don't even know what is happening.

I mean think about it. You watch this video on a television program? Are you kidding me?

Television = Tell a vision

So they are telling you a vision via the method of the program.

This is precisely why they do it.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Spot on Kyle. I had that very discussion with a poster on here a week or so ago. He was exposing all the "Illuminati" symoblism in the hip-hop culture. I tried explaining to him that the symbol is powerless without an intent giving it power. So unless the masses watch the video are aware that it is "satanic" it is just pretty pictures on the screen.

If a Satanist were to take you through a Satanic prayer it would be meaningless unless you yourself were intending for it to be Satanic.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He sees red and black and he makes a conspiracy

he sees white and black he makes a conspiracy

he sees fire in the background he makes a conspiracy (although the album is called fire)

I mean your exagerating, the video might be weird but WHAT IS THE POINT IN DISCUSSING THIS???

These stupid lame details keep us from the real world don't you understand? SO WHAT IF HE IS A MASON? Are you going to kill him for it? Did this knowledge help us in a way? NO

So start breathing reality and stop putting your time in these videos that in the long run don't accomplish anything!

People need to realize that these are all stupid details which we fill our heads with, its not healthy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join