It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi!New,yet Old!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi there,I'm Ericthedoubter.I was registered here under another username quite some time ago-after subsequently forgetting what the name was,naturally forgetting the PW too,I attempted to recover my PW from the site.It didn't work.So here I am under a new guise.I hadn't contributed anything significant last time,and probably won't be able to this time.However,I shall try my best.

I really am a doubter-I believe nothing unless it comes from impeccable sources,is backed up by several high-ranking witnesses,is actually physically present and can be prodded with a big stick.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter

I really am a doubter-I believe nothing unless it comes from impeccable sources,is backed up by several high-ranking witnesses,is actually physically present and can be prodded with a big stick.

Ah, very well sir, are you open to change though?

Welcome back m8.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello, good to know your bar is set high

Welcome To ATS, Important Info For You Click Here

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

Welcome to ATS man

Hope you have fun and cya around

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

lol Well sounds like you gave yourself the right username this time around.

Welcome back and have fun.

Woody

PS; Please be careful when poking big sticks ... it can be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hi Ericthedoubter, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads,you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well,welcome back.

I was registered here under another username quite some time ago-after subsequently forgetting what the name was,naturally forgetting the PW too,I attempted to recover my PW from the site.It didn't work.

I wonder just how many of the hundreds of thousands of members that this site brags about are actually old members?

How many of us are there not being able to remember their old screen names or not being able to log in after getting the ubiquitous statement,"password incorrect or not valid",said screw it and re-registered?

Great way to increase membership numbers now isn't it.

Of course don't forget this sites motto, "Deny Ignorance".

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hiya Ericthedoubter ,Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to the Happy Place.

HLF

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS!

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

G'day Ericthedoubter

I like the name!

You sound like a hard man.....

See you out there!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thankyou for the welcomes,people!
Perhaps I should have also added a little more about myself-I'm a self -confessed doubter,but not stubbornly so...if the weight of evidence tends toward affirmation of a theory or idea,I will be happy to accept it.I actually can accept,given the amount of professional accounts and materiel,that aliens exist and visit us for inexplicable reasons.I also wished to formulate a proposal(and I'm not the first)that alien beings don't necessarily come from very far away-I had an idea that they may be moving around in time to escape certain physical effects(i.e. inertia,Near Light Speed massiveness)and I looked for info that could confirm this.I don't consider myself to be the sharpest knife in the drawer,and had it proven when I tried to make sense of this plato.stanford.edu...
I try,though...^^
Anyhoo,I'm 38,married,live in Northern Germany,go to the gym three times a week and I'm a freeride mountainbiker.When the weather isn't totally pants.
I'm a little oxymoronic.A skeptical believer.
I have a tendency to be flippant as well.

new topics

top topics

join