It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You think any of it fits?

Take a look at the section where he goes over the IRAS satellite and its findings. He lets you believe that there is something out there.

In video 2 starting at 00:14 he says "IRAS found it." He then reads the part of the text in which it says it is in our own solar system. Then he points to a Washington Post article "Orbiting eye reveals mystery space monster". Next he says that they were sending out the spacecraft to look at the 10th planet and dead star.

What actually happened with the IRAS satellite? Let's read the actual report in the Washington Post.
Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
You got to admit that's a scary title. Now let's look at the pertinent parts of the article.

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

Man that sure sounds scary. But wait it does say that it could be anything from a planet to a galaxy. Let's see what it turned out to be. The scientists mentioned in the Washington Post wrote this article.

Unidentified IRAS sources - Ultrahigh-luminosity galaxies
Here is the abstract

Optical imaging and spectroscopy measurements were obtained for six of the high galactic latitude infrared sources reported by Houck, et al. (1984) from the IRAS survey to have no obvious optical counterparts on the POSS prints. All are identified with visually faint galaxies that have total luminosities in the range 5 x 10 to the 11th power stellar luminosity to 5 x 10 to the 12th power stellar luminosity. This luminosity emerges virtually entirely in the infrared. The origin of the luminosity, which is one to two orders of magnitude greater than that of normal galaxies, is not known at this time.

See where it says "all are identified".

So when the astronomers do the work and collect the data and report that there are some wonderful unknowns to figure out, what did the reporter that apparently knows little about astronomy do? That's right he wrote a poor article with a poorly worded title.

But that's only the start. You see the astronomers reported it right. They solved the puzzle. They reported the results. And now we know that IRAS did not see a planet.

It is easy to figure out what the astronomers did, and has been known for over 25 years. So when someone avoids telling the truth that has been known for 25 years and bends over backwards to get this story wrong you have to think they are purposely lying.

If you look at the following you learn.
IRAS - wikipedia

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system." However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus". None were found to be Solar System bodies.

The information is well posted. It is easy to find. It is well known.

The person that avoided posting the truth on the issue is a deceiver, a liar, a con man, a fraud.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Doglord

Apophenia is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data, how does this relate to my post?

Haydn_17.....If you watch the video you will see how this guy connects the dots.....and everything seems to lead to an incoming object....the elite are preparing.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by rainfall]

yeah, You ain't kidding about this one. The latest from the Rothchild.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

an outsider taking a position of a rothchild?

something ain't right...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If you watch the video you will see how this guy connects the dots.....and everything seems to lead to an incoming object

LOL, that's been proved to be quite wrong. Here is the person that has discovered over 100 Kuiper belt objects including Eris.

Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

It is not impossible that the sun has a brown dwarf companion, but to be hidden from us it would have to be much, much further out than the Kuiper belt. Maybe like 100 times further. And at those distances its effects on the earth are pretty much zero. There are very good limits to what you can hide at what distances in the solar system and not detect their gravity. You could put a Mars at a few hundred AU (10 times more distant than Neptune, say) and everything would be fine. You could put a Jupiter at a few thousand AU (1000 the distance of Neptune), and, again, you're safe. There might even be things out there that someday we might find. I certainly hope so!

It's impossible for anything large to be headed our way. And speculating and avoiding the real evidence does not make it so.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
LOL the rabbits hole is down. I guess the elites got it taken down. It says account suspended.

Man, it sure makes me truly believe he was on to something.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I saw it was down again last night. I guess paying bills is not a priority. I wanted to get that weird time line downloaded so I could see dates more clearly than is possible in the video.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I saw it was down again last night. I guess paying bills is not a priority. I wanted to get that weird time line downloaded so I could see dates more clearly than is possible in the video.

quite possible then it could be just bills then. He did say he moved to Denver so his website would be last on the list of bills to pay.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's the second time about a month apart. A simple way to miss the payment is to switch credit cards or to have used a card that expired. Been there. Done that. Lots of this stuff is computerized and shutdowns don't require human intervention.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's the second time about a month apart. A simple way to miss the payment is to switch credit cards or to have used a card that expired. Been there. Done that. Lots of this stuff is computerized and shutdowns don't require human intervention.

I have my own website and paid ahead 3 years for it. I won't renew it in 2012 because well if something bad happens why do I need to renew it?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I pay a year at a time even though the company wants me to pay 3 years at a time. It isn't that much money is it?

Dang. It is starting to sound like a conspiracy. I hate it when this happens!

OK. How about this. Maybe it's bandwidth. I know in the Old Time Radio arena people are getting squeezed by their ISPs for sharing old shows way out of copyright. Maybe there have been too many clicks and he is being screwed because people want to see his stuff. It happens.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I pay a year at a time even though the company wants me to pay 3 years at a time. It isn't that much money is it?

Dang. It is starting to sound like a conspiracy. I hate it when this happens!

OK. How about this. Maybe it's bandwidth. I know in the Old Time Radio arena people are getting squeezed by their ISPs for sharing old shows way out of copyright. Maybe there have been too many clicks and he is being screwed because people want to see his stuff. It happens.

Nope...wrong. The webmaster from this website has been posting in a thread on GLP. He said that he had 9 websites on that server and they all disappeared. He contacted the ISP, they said they would restore the site...it came back up for an hour then disappeared again.
At this point, even he is at a loss for answers.

And I quote:
"I have no #ing idea but I am so pissed right now it's not even funny.

I have about 9 other sites on this server as well... they have all been erased!!!!

I am on hold with support, and I am trying to get the backups back online... PRAY TO GOD that it works for me because I have a lot of time and money invested into all of this.

#!!"

[edit on 13-5-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I am thoroughly disgusted with this tactic of interference by hackers. If I agree or not people should be able to post their ideas. To take down a site is reprehensible. I personally hope the site is able to come back up sooner than later. More than that I hope the people interfering with this get a chance to meet the judge.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

www.the-rabbits-hole.com is back up now

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I just spent some time looking through the site, I've never seen more loosely connected stories all used to make such flawed conclusions.

For heaven's sake, their home page even has an article about some supposed new Sumerian tablets which has been proven a hoax over and over again, that is instantly a fail.

The reason his site keeps going down is because he isn't paying his bills, not enough fools buy into his crap to make a donation.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Thanks for this video, it's extremely interesting.

As an amateur astronomer (sans equipment right now) it would be interesting to see if any amateur photographs of these software "blackout" areas show any anomalies. A quality photograph can be taken any clear night, and amateurs are big Net users. It seems if anyone found something strange it would be talked about.

Otherwise, I don't have much of an alternative explanation for the software blackouts. Very weird in a world getting weirder each day!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Just because you dont agree with his evidence and linkage between events doesnt mean you should insult him saying he is trying to make money off his opinions and currently cant pay his bills. Typically people that resort to personal criticism regarding issues are not truly interested in the issues at hand, instead they have already made up their opinion long ago on a topic and use a forum to put down others and insult people that believe otherwise because it provides them with a sense of pride and self satisfaction. Clearly you have exposed yourself as this type of person so I suggest you move on to another thread to continue your self righteous attacks on those simply looking for honest debate. Do not embarass yourself further.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Meh... don't hate.

There is an article on the home page, the one about a Sumerian tablet, which is a hoax. That does say a lot about their intentions and their lack of care for integrity and validity of information, doesn't it?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You are attempting to debunk the pages and pages of hard evidence lucus provides based on one news article on the homepage. This is the last reply you will receive from myself because I know what your intention is. Go away.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.

It was nice attempting to start a debate I suppose, I won't reply either.

Peace.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hey Serbsta

I have nothing against you, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you're speaking out against the owner of the Rabbits-Hole site without due cause. His very first comment beneath the story we're referring to (in the open comments section) reads:

admin Says:
April 27th, 2010 at 1:59 am
It very well could be a hoax, I haven’t come to a clear decision either way. Just thought I’d put the information out there.

So in all honesty, I actually give kudos to the guy. Regardless what conclusion we ultimately come to regarding that particular story, he certainly does not intend to convey the story as undeniable fact. Indeed, he even uses the expression...

'So the story goes'

...in his description of the events being related as part of the main story. He is obviously stating that the story is currently unsubstantiated by the requisite factual evidences which would turn it into a factual piece of journalistic revelation.

We are therefore encouraged to debate the details presented and consider the story on its relative merits.

So, with that in mind, will you be re-thinking your position on www.the-rabbits-hole.com? I personally see no evidence that the site owner is a charlatan, though I will be reviewing further stories on the site to check my position in due course.

Noah

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

If the owner of the site is as intelligent and reasoned as he claims to be, then should have deduced that those tablets were not real. They have no supporting evidence to back them up besides one youtube video. He is using the story on the homepage, when he himself probably doesn't believe in it either, in order to draw more people in. No integrity. Once again though, the rest of the 'evidence' on the site is a loosely connected contraption with no working gears.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join