It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: The Great Cross and the End of Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I had originally posted this last January (2009). Now that the 2012 theories are picking up steam, and even Hollywood is interested, I thought I should bring back this post that seemed to interest alot of people. So I'm giving this as a theory (once again) of what the elite think of 2012, and its potential! This is a video/ discussion that garnered a lot of "highly recommendeds." Don't wait for people to watch it first and then give it a try. It has already been proven to be a source of much thought provoking and questions! Enjoy!

This video and thread is to anyone who is even remotely interested in 2012 theories and I strongly recommend it. Secret of Alchemy: The Great Cross and the End of Time by Jay Weidner looks at the Cross at Hendaye and its connection to the end of time. The video on youtube is cut into a playlist of 6, 10 minute videos (which can be found below and here).

The beginning (part 1) is a little dry and Weidner's voice isn't the most pleasant to listen to for an hour but it's what he has to say that is important!

The video covers the zodiacal clock, the Mayan calendar, solar flares, past civilizations, and even gives an explanation for Nibiru. And he uses scientific and mathematical evidence to support his theory! If all of this wasn't enough the Cross was built by a FreeMason (more on that later). There are just too many coincidences as the puzzle pieces fall together!

Have fun.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

*And remember to watch all 6 parts!*
THANK YOU TO Tguatier13 FOR POSTING THE VIDEOS!!!!

Alright so after watching the video I decided to do a little digging to explain/make some parts more relevant and interesting

I came across this accidentally in a FreeMason Monitor (an old book from the 19th century that outlines rituals and traditions in the fraternity ) The pictures of the pages provided has illustrations that I found very intriguing and relevant to the film. Take a look for yourself:

So on the right you can see the sun and moon (which were highly featured on the Cross) and on the left, the flag has a clear cross and in the quadrants, I make out what can possibly be an angel,cow,eagle, and lion (this may be a total shot in the dark but my claim isn't based on crazy thoughts -as you will see below).

Again we see the Sun, Moon, and Stars.

And the most telling picture: This is the "sublime secret" And in it we see the Eagle, Lion, and Cow. Incidentally, in the Book of Enoch in the Jewish tradition, the Red Heifer (Cow) is a figure of the End Time Messiah (Day of Judgement Saviour). These 4 figures, inlcuding the angel (which if you look at the "sublime secret" can be represented by the heart with wings and a halo) figure prominently in architechture (as shown in the movie) and obviously Freemasonry.

*Now Fulcanelli said that the 4 A’s "complete the hieroglyph of universe’s major emblems of the redemption." Now the major emblems of the redemption, as shown by Weidner were the cow, eagle, angel, and lion. Another shot in the dark theory but is it a coincidence that the Eagle represents America, Lion represents England, and the Cow represents Judaism! Can these not be the major "emblems of redemption?" Maybe the world's going to trash not only by what the universe does but perhaps under Freemasonry plans through these major emblems!*

Also!! Kaballah (the Jewish sect made famous by Madonna - who incidentally has freemasonry ties) is where Tarot cards began! And, as seen in the video, Tarot Cards played a prominent role in the making of the Cross and the symbolism behind it. Therefore, the claims that the cow in the film represents the red heifer is not unfounded.

Away from the Masons now, I was also perplexed as to how the Eagle is represented by the scorpions. but don't fret
www.byzant.com...

Enjoy the video as much as I, and other ATS members before have done!

EDITS for video/picture testing

Original Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Portugoal]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Great thread Portugoal...

I'm logging off now but will check it out tomorrow for sure..

PEACE and LOVE...

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I did not watch the videos as I have seen several similar. I have spent the past two years of my life doing research on 2012, everything from planet x, freemasons, and galactic alignments. I learned about the 35 mile crack in ethiopia, the sunspot cycles and weakening of the magnetic field of the earth. I have read about polar shifts, the precessions of the equinox's, and the mayan calendar. I have read about the zodiac, and the 4 worlds (ages). I have read about all the ancient civilizations that have the same kind of symbols pointing at the same thing. They all saw the end of their world, they all saw it as a cycle, and they all knew how long that cycle was, and when it would occur again. The freemasons are at the heart of it all. Keeping the knowledge a secret. The evidence of this is overwhelming. It is everywhere. There are so many coincidences, that they simply cannot be a coincidence. Things are happening right now, today, of people preparing for a major global event. All of the ancient civilizations have warned us, however, the 2012 end date might not be true. I don't think we know when the end date is, but, it is very close. It could be in 2010, it could be in 2012, it could be in 2020. But all the evidence suggests, it is within our lifetimes. We all have to die sometime, might as well be the end of time! That's the most positive way I can look at it. In various places throughout the world, planes are leaving chemtrails, which is raining down barium on the land. It is happening in colorado, in denver. Which has the weirdest airport ever made. Showing signs of the new world order, and the apocalypse.... in an airport???? What the hell,.... yeah google it. What is barium? It is used for radiation shielding. Why are they spraying it all over the ground, all over the world? Who cares..... they're doing it, they know something is coming. There are FEMA concentration camps all over the usa, built for keeping a large number of civilians contained in event of a major event. They wouldn't have over 1000 of these camps around the usa, which are all empty, if they werent preparing for something. We have the seed vault, storing millions of seeds in case of global castastrophe, and the vatican library is closed, which they claim is re-opening in sept 2010, but im betting that will be delayed. There is evidence of many underground facilities being built, to hold thousands of people. There are threats of war all over the place right now as all the governments are fighting for resources, just watch the news. Always someone fingering someone for something, which is getting worse. Theres even nuclear threats out there. The economy is not getting better, because they know it doesn't matter. The 787 billion bailout money did nothing whatsoever, because it never went into the economy, it went into funding survival of something major. Even Denver airport cost 3 BILLION over budget. Denver airport is something everyone should do research on because something very odd is going on there. Something is coming in the next few years people, open your eyes. yet I know a skeptic will come in here and say I'm talking out of my ass, without even looking any of this up. Enjoy life while you can, because I can promise you, there isn't much time left.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If the Freemasons know the world is going to end in 2012, then why are they still recruiting?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Because the freemasons, are the ones that are going to survive it. They're the ones with the power to build the bunkers, denver airport is littered with masonic symbols. The new world order is littered with masonic symbols. The masons are the secret keepers. They survived last time, they'll survive this time. Knowledge is power.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Guess we know what the "Secret" knowledge is all about...surviving.

What is very strange is I have had dreams about this cross and this is the first time I've ever heard of it....

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You know, I was having the idea myself to create this thread again.
Thank you Portugoal for turning me on to this interesting documentary a year ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There is Another 'GREAT Cross'. and that's the one i was expecting the thread to present us readers...

here's a snip i've kept for researching at a later date...

Summer Climax: The Grand Cardinal Cross

Right before the moment of coherence is the point of maximum chaos. We are now there at the topof the roller coaster, zero point, chaos point.

Just two years before the Mayan calendar end date of December 21,2012, in the summer of 2010, 2 transpersonal planets, Uranus and Pluto, 2 social planets, Jupiter and Saturn, and 2 personal planets, the Sun and Mars, will confront each other upon the Cross of Matter in one of the most intense formations in all of astrology, often experienced only once in a human lifetime, a Grand Cardinal Cross. The waiting is over....

The Cardinal signs are the initators of the zodiac, the outward, expressive thrust of energy in each of the four elements and seasons. Hence, Aries is Cardinal Fire and the spark of spring. Cancer is cardinal water and begins at the summer solstice. Libra is cardinal air and marks the equinox. Capricorn is cardinal earth and initiates the dark season at the winter solstice. Since they rule the seasons, the alignment of many planets upon the Cardinal Cross can literally change the face of the earth. We are about to embark on a time of dramatic change, mounting tension, and the aching pulse for a whole new paradigm for human existence.

In his Cosmos and Psyche, Richard Tarnas describes the rare experiences where multiple archetypal cycles overlap, involving Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto, as begins in 2010. We find this explosive dynamic during the French Revolution, the years 1964-67, and 1929-1933.

Tarnas writes, "Especially problematic in such eras was the extreme intensification of both wisdespread revolutionary upheaval and violent authoritarian repression in a tightly bound dialectic, mutually activating each other."

Those specially affected by this transit, with an important role to play as initiators of this will have planets at the first degrees of the Cardinal signs and the last degrees of the mutable signs, Gemini, Sagitarrius, Virgo, Pisces. There will be a surge of intense stress, motivation, and passion in the planets located at these positions. Let them be your guides for your next phase of evolution.
(from the RealitySandwich web site.... )
www.realitysandwich.com...

just trying to contribute, not trolling...
perhaps there is linkage between the two studies, thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The Great Secret in Freemasonry is survival. Survival of the fittest (elite). How long have they been pushing that one

There are way too many links to the Cross and the End of Time. As some one suggested in the last thread the name of the Cross itself is suspicious. The Cross of Hendaye (Sounds like End Day).

Take an hour out of your time guys. You will NOT be dissapointed.

tguatier13- I brought it up again because a) I think more and more people should here what Weidner has to say, b) People were very interested in it last year, c) Now that the 2012 movie has been released I want to here what people have to say in relation to the elite and 2012. Thanks again for the vids.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Any thoughts people? Don't just flag, reply and start some discussion here

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

From sources I have seen, the Lion and the Eagle does not just represent England and the US, it goes alot further back.
Done alot of research a couple of years ago about heraldry and coats of arms on another forum.

I dont want to post the source on here though.
Its a very good source and I believe it to be the true representation of the symbols.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

From sources I have seen, the Lion and the Eagle does not just represent England and the US, it goes alot further back.
Done alot of research a couple of years ago about heraldry and coats of arms on another forum.

I dont want to post the source on here though.
Its a very good source and I believe it to be the true representation of the symbols.

I am guessing you're talking about the Freemasonry pictures. Please do share what you believe the true representation is

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Guess we know what the "Secret" knowledge is all about...surviving.

What is very strange is I have had dreams about this cross and this is the first time I've ever heard of it....

Peace

Please do share about the dream. Or is that for a different thread?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Indeed, there is much speculation surrounding 2012 but very little hard evidence. This evidence has been shrouded behind alchemical and free-masonic rituals but it is there nonetheless, which I find profound.

For those wondering why the videos are numbered only, it is because previous versions of this documentary on YouTube were being quickly removed. I'm mostly maintaining these videos as a mirror for ATS users.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I will talk about it, I will even quote what it says, but I wont put the link up as dont want 100's of people visiting link.
but saying that, lol, its all over the images where the source comes from.

Quarterly per squares: argent surrounded by the Rose of York. In the first quarter azure a lion rampant or. In the second quarter or , an ox passant sable. In the third quarter or a man with hands erect proper, robed crimson and ermine. In the fourth quarter or an Eagle displayed or.

Now this image is a coat of arms that belongs to what we are talking about and the Lodge was founded.

Organised Free Masonrie in England was formally chartered at York in AD 926 by Royal command of King Athelstan.

This image on the Scrolls provides a signpost to the Masonic origins of the seals or crests of this, and many other Grand Lodges, including : Canada; Ireland; Saskatchewan; Alberta; Arizona; California; Italy; Jersey; Lazio; Manitoba; Maryland; Meath; Munster; Ontario; Jamaica; Prince Edward Island; Philippines; Quebec; and the United Grand Lodge of England.

The Four Faces are said to represent the four Tribes of Israel at the four Cardinal Points of the compass: the Eagle representing the Northern tribe of Dan; the Man the Southern tribe of Reuben; the Lion the Eastern tribe of Judah; and the Ox the Western tribe of Ephraim

The Royal secret?
Now trace those bloodlines and who do they go back to?

They were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women.

I did a post about "the coin and coat of arms" a while ago on here also but didnt have much interest as I only had an incline of what I know now.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you for the video!

I have always believed that most of the people have the miss guided conception that "TPTB" , masons , whatever some would call them have as ultimate purpose the total control of the world or global power , because the people on the real top of things are definitely not stupid if they are where they are. Controlling assets and power is such a material thing and useless to a future human race in comparison with the one and most important purpose of this universe which is survival.

They are controlling the world just fine the way it is right now , there is no need for them to kill off any part of the population if that was the case.

Now take this scenario into account. Someone tomorrow takes you and puts you besides the people on top , and tells you exactly this :

"Every 20k years , all life is almost wiped from the face of any planet in the universe. With our present resources , we only have the power and possibility of saving 600 million people. "

How would you go around that? If it was a fact? Material power can be gained , even by the most incult persons , however when faced with such possibility only the fittest survive to continue the new human era.

It's easy to lift the burden off your shoulders and point fingers saying well the world is the way it is because of these 10 people! Or these 100 people , they are the root of evil , they are the killers murderers and so on. When in fact , they are human as well , just as you , just as myself and we carry a equally amount of burden. If the masses had anything against them , they wouldn't elect them , they wouldn't buy their products , they would revolt against them , do you see any of that happening? No.

They had to make a choice , save what they thing is important for human existence , they might be wrong in their choosing or they might not be , or die with everyone else.

Many would say well they are criminals for not informing us . First you would have to take into consideration the panic that would follow and so on , and EVEN SO , just look how much information they let pass in the media , how much information they let go around , if you know where to look and what to look for you will most likely find it.

How i see it , they pretty much said , if you know all about this you are somewhat intelligent come look for us. We decide if you are crucial to the 600 million remaining for whatever task they need after the event will happen , and even if you cannot be accepted , you still have your own chance of saving yourself by sticking with us or around these areas.

I know it might be morally wrong , it's not their call who goes on and so on , but thats who they are and what they decided for themselves , if someone has a different plan he is probably free to try it.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well I watched the videos........absolutely great information....thanks for posting...

I started a thread that ties into this if anyone is interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

I will talk about it, I will even quote what it says, but I wont put the link up as dont want 100's of people visiting link.
but saying that, lol, its all over the images where the source comes from.

Quarterly per squares: argent surrounded by the Rose of York. In the first quarter azure a lion rampant or. In the second quarter or , an ox passant sable. In the third quarter or a man with hands erect proper, robed crimson and ermine. In the fourth quarter or an Eagle displayed or.

Now this image is a coat of arms that belongs to what we are talking about and the Lodge was founded.

Organised Free Masonrie in England was formally chartered at York in AD 926 by Royal command of King Athelstan.

This image on the Scrolls provides a signpost to the Masonic origins of the seals or crests of this, and many other Grand Lodges, including : Canada; Ireland; Saskatchewan; Alberta; Arizona; California; Italy; Jersey; Lazio; Manitoba; Maryland; Meath; Munster; Ontario; Jamaica; Prince Edward Island; Philippines; Quebec; and the United Grand Lodge of England.

The Four Faces are said to represent the four Tribes of Israel at the four Cardinal Points of the compass: the Eagle representing the Northern tribe of Dan; the Man the Southern tribe of Reuben; the Lion the Eastern tribe of Judah; and the Ox the Western tribe of Ephraim

The Royal secret?
Now trace those bloodlines and who do they go back to?

They were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women.

I did a post about "the coin and coat of arms" a while ago on here also but didnt have much interest as I only had an incline of what I know now.

ok very interesting but what are you suggesting?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well that is up to you, you have your own mind and can look into what ive suggested so far and make your own mind up.

I have gave enough clues to what I think it is, now it is up to you to do your own research, Im suere enough information I have given is enough for you to get it.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Interesting information. Again something easily found if you know where you look.

All i am going to say is York.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join