It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Nigel Farage asks the EU President "Who are you?" *Hilarious*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Some of the comments shows there is little hope for humanity as they blindly follow like mindless sheep. "Oh countries unifying can only be a good thing". Ok Let me spell it out for you. The people running this farce of a Europian Union are CRIMINALS. They are corrupt individuals put there for a reason! It's funny how conspiracy theorists have been talking for years about a NWO and more centralisation of power, and when the centralisation of power takes a giant leap with this Europian Parliament people just think "Oh it must be good if it's unifying nations" How can you not see this?! This is another step towards a one world government. And don't think at the end of it we will all hold hands and sing kumbaya. I am not anti Europe or pro british or a bigot or anything like that and if you think that then you've got me completely wrong, I'm just fearful of what we are allowing ourselves to be sucked into.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Oh pipe down

This is the problem with the "New World Orderers".. you can't understand why people like myself, who have had an interest in this for years, can see something good in shared sovereignty. If you don't understand the perspectives, then don't diss them.

You sound like me about 5 years ago when I used to rant on and on about the New World Order and bla bla bla bla bla.. Now that I am politically minded and actually try and do something about the world I am in, I have figured that its unstoppable and not in any way all bad..

The fact is, this is the evolution of the human species.. If you can't handle it, then don't bother getting annoyed at those of us who can.

Everyone's opinion is different and noone's is completely correct

[edit on 26/2/10 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamontoast

I don't know what planet your on but in England on this planet a very tiny insignificant minority want Europe and everything that man said is how the English feel and makes the UKIP seem like a very good choice over the other two main parties. To base the future of England on medals is stupid.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

A confederation, is, in my opinion, the best form of government because it allows the most freedom. A good example is the Swiss confederation a country with an extraordinary high standard of living.

I don't really want to destroy your cosy view of this pretty-as-a- chocolate-box country, which apparently supports itself by making cuckoo clocks and ingenious pen-knives, whilst being altruistic enough to stay out of 'quarrels' (like, er, the second world war)......but.....

Forget about freedom in Switzerland. It is actually one of the most highly regulated countries in Europe. There are laws for just about everything - including what times you are allowed to flush your toilet, when you are allowed to wash your car, and when you are allowed to mow your lawn. Fines for transgressions are related to income - which is why one man recently picked up a fine of E200,000 for speeding (there are cameras EVERYWHERE in Switzerland).

In essence then, Switzerland is the world's largest gated community. As for being great to live there, it has one of the highest suicide rates in the western world. And regular occasions where citizens 'go postal' out of all proportion to the small size of the population.

Oh, and the real reason they didn't want to join the EU is because they are very happy running 'legal' money laundering schemes for dictators, despots, corporate thieves, and planet despoilers. They've been doing it for a hundred years or so: hence their 'extraordinarily high standard of living'.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm all for people having a go at inept politicians, but I have to agree with Dermo here.

I admittedly dont know much about Nigel Farage but given the personal attack on the president's character and the way he looks, not to mention the outrageous statement about Belgium makes me think that he shouldn't really be in politics either!

George Galloway at the Senate however, is one of my favourite ever videos!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't have enough knowledge or understanding of politics to have a valid opinion on this matter. I do, however, agree with what Nigel Farage said.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
First he asked who he is, and then he spits out his underbelly about him..Farage is only sitting there to obstruct and destroy the Parliament from within, maybe jealous Blair wasnt elected i dont know, its a disgrace this guy...He has no respect for the commission or this president or a fellow EU memberstate, he should be selling fish on Borough market with his big mouth and leave the continent for what it is...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The EU sure seems like a comedy. It wouldn't have been a shock if the president responded with the following:
"You don't impress us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries. English bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your daughter an unrequested silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!"

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We'll he's correct. Even though obama is a political puppet he's at least one that had a huge campaign and where millions voted for. The EU just cuts to the chase and its elite chose the president like an emperor. Combine that with the lisbon treaty and you pretty much have a modern day empire.

Way to go European people, while you were sleeping these goons where plotting how to have ultimate control...and they succeeded. Now be a good slave and do as they say.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by broli]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From the mouth of Business Secretary Peter Mandelson:

"We already have a euro zone providing a single central bank, currency and monetary policy which one day I believe Britain will be part of. It's not going to be soon but we will do it," Mandelson said after delivering a speech on globalization in Paris.

-----------------------------------------
Those are fighting words!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Edit
ouble post

[edit on 26-2-2010 by GioTheGreek]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well i i think UKIP has a great chance win the elections, lets face it. Nigel Farage might of been abit over the top with a personal insult but let face it.

Hes right WHO ARE YOU ?

He tells people how it is and they tend not to turn up thats why the room looks emtpy.

everytime i view it videos and policys UKIP get abit closer to earning my vote.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Way to go European people, while you were sleeping these goons where plotting how to have ultimate control...and they succeeded. Now be a good slave and do as they say.

You have to go and ruin the intelligent thing that preceded that with.. that.

Take a look in your own back yard before continuing your idiocy.. We're all in the same boat.

And BTW.. he's the president of the EU council.. ie the Civil Service..

Do you vote your civil servants?

Didn't think so..

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Do you not see a large element of hypocrisy there?

Not at all, because I support State Rights over Federal, which in the EU would be the equivalent as Anti-Europe. Our country was once a combination of state and commonwealths, we all have our own constitutions .. but since the end of the 19th century what little Independence was left was destroyed. Centralized governments consolidate power, given enough time they will become tyrannical.. your national identities will be destroyed, your languages will disappear, your histories will be rewritten and your sovereignty stolen.

In the name of progress.. of course.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

If I didn't know so much about how the EU ran, I would probably agree with you.

It would take too long to explain but the separating elements of the EU federal government actually give it its strength and are promoted as the future.

It would take over a hundred years or else a massive global catastrophic war for the EU to take control of the continent in the way you describe.. and at that stage we are all already screwed.

I appreciate your concern though

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

It took a mere 5 years and one major civil war over Federalist and States supporters to destroy the United States and implement the all reaching all powerful Federal Government.

It would be illogical to assume such a crisis could not arise out of Nation States and Federalist in the EU.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm tired arguing about this so I'm just going to leave you guys with this:

"The man tipped to be Europe’s first president is already considering new EU taxes to fund the rising cost of Brussels and the welfare state.
Herman Van Rompuy, the Belgian Prime Minister, broke his silence before Thursday’s summit to choose the president — but only at a meeting of the secretive BILDERBERG GROUP of top politicians, bankers and businessmen...."

"...Mr Van Rompuy’s BILDERBERG intervention will alarm non-federalist countries such as Britain and Denmark, which have long opposed giving the EU tax-raising powers and breaking the link with national funding."

www.timesonline.co.uk...

If this doesn't sound alarm bells then I don't know what will.
I'm done.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Fun to look at such all-out fighting in higher places... and a Briton use his stalwart wit to blast down another one of these crooked bureaucrats from rich Europe.

But it looks like they're just trying to give the EU more spectacular, meaty edge for the masses, while the real plotting is being made in the background, as always with "democracy".

[edit on 26/2/10 by Echtelion]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thats fair enough but the initial point remains the same

Im off to the pub - have a good weekend!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Yes you're right we should treat these people with respect. When the global economy collapses and we're in a severe depression with no jobs, no money and no home due to years of terrible economic policies which have been continued by these criminals by borrowing masses of the tax payers money to bail out their buddies. And they'll be there with an unimaginable amount of money sitting in their mansions without a care in the world. And that's if we get off lightly because as history has shown that what they like to do in times like these is take the peasants to war. Oh silly Farage for being so unkind and ungentlemanly. Anyone in a very powerful position is there for a reason.

THESE people? What I ment is that people IN GENERAL should treat each other with respect!

Oh yes, funny remarks are ok but NOT in the public eye. In Dutch we call it 'FATSOEN ' I believe it means decency in English.

Personally I do not believe in ANY form of politics that are 'ruling' countries nowadays! They mostly and too often try to fill their own pockets and behave as hypocrites, under the (false) flag of democracy.

And then again ..... how many of the ATS readers & posters will keep their decency, respect for others, same worldview and ideas about society when the sh*t hits the fan???

I wonder ......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join